LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

footed pajamas and nighttime routine

herb330

My wife has purchased a variety of footed pj's.  It really makes me feel more comfortable at night .  But right after the bath and a new diaper for the evening, she rubs lotion al over me for me to stay nice and fresh for the evening.  Then the footed pajamas was placed on to me for the evening.  They are really comfy and make me feel really good for the evening.  Of course a bottle and paci are given to me right afterwards.

Others waer footed pj's..

• Like 5

Hiiii!

I Loooooove my footed pajamas! But alas summer ☀️ is too warm for them, so it's onsie and diapers till cooler ? weather.  We had a cold snap and I got to wear them for 2 nights, now it's too warm  again till end of week ?. Yes they are annoying the first few nights, but then I adjust. 

?‍♂️

• Like 1

I always wear a Diapee and a t-shirt usually. I wish I could wear jammies. But it's ALWAYS SO DAMN hot in room at night that I can never wear any.? That's why I ALWAYS have the fan turned on high in my room. No jammies for Little Jeggy........yet!????????

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

I have footed jammies I have thick fleece ones for the winter  and thin cotton ones for summer  also have footless cotton ones with rear zip so once zipped I have to wait until morning when I'm able to get out

• Like 2
On 10/4/2022 at 4:43 PM, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

I always wear a Diapee and a t-shirt usually. I wish I could wear jammies. But it's ALWAYS SO DAMN hot in room at night that I can never wear any.? That's why I ALWAYS have the fan turned on high in my room. No jammies for Little Jeggy........yet!????????

Jeggy man I use pajamas that are light weight and footed except for summer when I only wear shorts and a tee shirt. It has to be close to 100⁰F before the pajamas are way too uncomfy. 

Little keeper sleepers is designed to be lightweight and sensory friendly. They cost a bit more than a pair at walmart and the quality is alot better. The only thing is they zip in the back so you will need a small keychain or piece of wire and some paracord to pull the zipper up, well unless you have no problem asking someone to zip up your pajamas for you?

Sensory friendly items cost a bit more. It is almost $60 for 1 pair and the shipping, if you get 2 pairs it is about $96 

Just a heads up though man the company that makes them, makes them for special needs individuals and they started their company with a purpouse( they designed the pajamas on the needs of them and their children ). On a side note I have actually talked to them and they were really nice and if you talk to them they will warn you that the zipper is in the back and you will have issues with getting them on and off without help especially if you let them know you are ordering them for yourself?. I'm autistic and have sensory issues so saw no point in not getting the correct sizeing ?.  For me size16 is very snug and like a 2nd skin, size 18 is the best fit I found and they suggested size 20 at the time I ordered because they were still only makeing them for children and teens. (They updated their sizeing a bit scence the last time I ordered so I ordered another 2 pairs of pajamas from them earlier this week.)

• Like 1

I have alot of pairs of one-piece pajamas, 

5 are footed, 4 are not

All of them are sensory friendly

I also have 2 new footed pairs in the mail and are supposed to arrive Monday ?

I also have 2 fleece adult sized sleep sacks one is from land's end and not shure about the other one.

To answer the question though, I wear footed sleepers as well as regular pajamas and one piece pajamas as well. The only thing is I wear pajamas most of the time anyways because I have sensory issues?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Jeggy man I use pajamas that are light weight and footed except for summer when I only wear shorts and a tee shirt. It has to be close to 100⁰F before the pajamas are way too uncomfy. 

Little keeper sleepers is designed to be lightweight and sensory friendly. They cost a bit more than a pair at walmart and the quality is alot better. The only thing is they zip in the back so you will need a small keychain or piece of wire and some paracord to pull the zipper up, well unless you have no problem asking someone to zip up your pajamas for you?

Sensory friendly items cost a bit more. It is almost $60 for 1 pair and the shipping, if you get 2 pairs it is about $96 

Just a heads up though man the company that makes them, makes them for special needs individuals and they started their company with a purpouse( they designed the pajamas on the needs of them and their children ). On a side note I have actually talked to them and they were really nice and if you talk to them they will warn you that the zipper is in the back and you will have issues with getting them on and off without help especially if you let them know you are ordering them for yourself?. I'm autistic and have sensory issues so saw no point in not getting the correct sizeing ?.  For me size16 is very snug and like a 2nd skin, size 18 is the best fit I found and they suggested size 20 at the time I ordered because they were still only makeing them for children and teens. (They updated their sizeing a bit scence the last time I ordered so I ordered another 2 pairs of pajamas from them earlier this week.)

Can you send me a link?! Also, are you talking about full on footie pajamas or just regular pajamas?!??????? Oh and thank you VERY much!??????♥️????

11 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Can you send me a link?! Also, are you talking about full on footie pajamas or just regular pajamas?!??????? Oh and thank you VERY much!??????♥️????

I sent you a link in the private messages as well as some other information. 

They seem to closed the store front for mantinence or prep for a sale. 

In case it drops you off at the non-footed sleepers, there is a second link that will allow the navigation of the footed sleepers by clicking on the photos and it will bring up more colors ?

• Like 1

My new pajamas arrived today ?.  Does anyone else order pajamas from littlekeepersleeper? They come with a tag that well it might be easier to just show it and see what reaction you have ?20221017_140448.thumb.jpg.d1c0bbf2e2513f105636fc43fae24beb.jpg

They weren't kidding when they said the sizeing is a bit diffrent ?. I ordered 2 sizes.

Size 18 which is a bit bigger then the last size 18 but still seems like it won't be too big .

Size 20 which is 2feet taller than my head and has feet that look big enough to have a giant bear fit in them and be comfy ?

I think I will probally be ordering again next month in size 16 and 18 and depending on if the size 20 just looks big ( probally not get size 20 again) The size 20 really makes me feel small just holding it up to see if it was close ?

• Haha 1