LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need Some Help In Italy & Greece Please

Dear all,

This is my first time visiting your site, I have found it with the hope that someone can tell me if it is easy to purchase Tena Slip Maxi (medium) in Italy and Greece, if their is a code for ordering them from the pharmacies etc?

I don't fancy on dragging a months supply along with me and I thought since we will be staying in a hotel near Termini first it should be pretty easy to get them from around there?

I would be really grateful for a reply on this.

All Tena products have a "barcode" type product number on the box that they come in (this changes with either a different quantity or later model of Nappy) and I feel sure that if you e mail Tena direct in your country they will be more than happy to tell you where their products can be purchased from and I expect even how much they will be when abroad. :band:

Good luck with the holiday and I hope you get the information you need to lighten your heavy suitcase, that is one real drawback to Nappies carrying all that bulk. :blink::blush:

Failing the above, you might consider a "Vacuum packing" device similar to the ones used in kitchens as these draw all the air out of the Nappy and greatly reduce its bulk. :thumbsup: