LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommy Streamer (Priv with Ketcher)

Dlatwood

You followed a lot of streamers but one of your favorite streamers had stated they would be in town she had a large following and you just had to meet her she went by the title of momma angela on her streams she would baby others on stream and even had the body of a milf to a T you had to meet her and the best part was she had a sign up raffle to spend a week as her baby if you won.

latias.jpg

As a human, there was a certain allure to following a legendary Pokémon. It was even more exciting to be in their sights. It wasn’t for research or friendship- though Ben certainly wouldn’t be opposed to the latter, but the big appeal to him was what she did.

He was unbelievably embarrassed. He hadn’t intended to get involved in her following at all. And he didn’t! Until a raffle was announced to not only meet Mommy Angela, but be babied by her for a full week. 

It sounded too good to be true. But the ticket went to a good cause. Ben waffled over it for days. Then finally, just days before the announcement, he purchased a ticket under a fake name: Ryan Ellis. 

The chance alone kept him up at night. He’d never done anything baby-related before. But by the end of the day, it had slipped his mind, until he checked his phone and saw that he had won.

“To talk- to- sorry, I’m just getting home.” Ben’s voice was low as he fumbled with his keys while stealing glances at his phone that he gripped with his free hand as if she would disappear if he let it go. “Sorry. Sorry.” 

The sound of the door opening precedes the hasty kunk of it shutting, followed by the click of the lock. Ben skittered down the hall and let his bag fall off his shoulder onto the sofa. “Um- yes. Yes! So, how does this work? This. That’s a silly word- I mean, what do you… need from me?” 

"First things first your gonna be wearing diapers and using them i assume your aware of this, secondly ill be dressing you as a choice you make a boy or a girl and thats what you dress as from then on, thirdly ill be picking you up tomorrow"

“Boy. Definitely boy.” A red hue darkened his cheeks as he spoke. He bit his lip and glanced off to the side, then back at Angela. A ghost of a smile brightened his face, betraying his excitement. “You aren’t going to stream it, are you? It’s just going to be us?”

“O-On stream?” Ben’s lips remained parted in protest, but he didn’t voice it for fear he’d lose this opportunity. He thought to get up and search the fine print for himself. What if that came across wrong? Instead a soft, singular word escaped him: “Okay.” 

“Sorry, I’m a little nervous. I’m a lot nervous, actually. I’ve followed you on and off for, wow, months. I don’t comment or anything. You’ve got enough people thirsting after you. I don’t even know if I should do this-“

Ben nodded. “Okay. I’ll text you my address. Is this number okay or should I do DMs?” 

He didn’t send his real address. He didn’t know why. Embarrassment, maybe? Afraid that someone would know?

Regardless, when morning came Ben Tailor was ready outside. He had a bag in hand of all the adult essentials, as well as an adult sized pacifier -his “binky”- tucked away inside. He was a young man of 24. Average height, blond, tidy-looking, almost conservative. Looked a little younger than he was with his clean-shaven baby face. He hadn’t allowed himself to really indulge his urges before, now here he was, about to dive in head first. He was a baby at being a baby.

Around 10 am a large minivan pulls up and there she stood almost twice your size, if you didnt believe the rumors how tall she was you did now she towered over you. "Ryan correct? Come along sweetie dont wanna be late for our first stream~"

Ben tilted his head up at he legendary streamer got out of the van. He gripped his bag a little tighter and tried not to shrink into himself. He didn’t buy into the fear-mongering about the legendaries power. Latias is a protector. She sees the humans as her babies. He was going to be her baby. 

He smiled, shifting his awestruck to friendliness. He’d forgotten for a moment that he’d called himself something else. “Okay M-“ the word caught in his throat. He cleared it and started again. “I’m ready.”

The young man hesitated only briefly before he started to get into the minivan, only to be lifted up and placed into a car seat meant for a baby his size. “Thank you.” He chuckled nervously as Angela  buckled the five point harness in place and closed the door, leaving Ben in the back.

Already he felt like a baby. 

When Angela got back inside the vehicle, he spoke up again. “So, I have to be honest with you. My name is Ben. I put another name on the ticket because, well, you know? But it’s me.”

“Because I’m not a girl. I definitely don’t want to be a girl.” A bit of panic touched his voice. That was the furthest thing from an interest for him. “Not that there’s anything wrong with that. But I’m a boy.” He looked down. “I’m really sorry I wasn’t truthful. I was embarrassed. I didn’t think I’d win and I’d never done this before. I’ll be good though.”