LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It's Fall Yall

DailyDi

The apple ? orchard bakery is open. Mmmmmm apple cider doughnuts, just had some yesterday. They were so busy we were getting them hot out of the bakery. Oh! and I didn't pad up and peed myself a little waiting for the potty! When will I learn I am not that good at being a big boy.(dang furosomide for kidney function)

On 9/21/2022 at 9:28 AM, DailyDi said:

Tomorrow is the official start of fall, even if we've got summer temps here still. What do you like about fall?

I like that I can break out my cozy pj's and thicker training pants. And I like that its apple-picking season, though I don't get out in the field myself anymore, my favorite soda is only made during apple season

red_apple_bottle_w_glass-1_ff9f24a5-aa78-4c3c-a8b2-0869fb9d0fb5.jpg

Hmmm. Might have to see if they have this in stock at Menards. I also want to try the caffeinated root beer. (Insight is welcome.)

8 hours ago, astrodiaper said:

Hmmm. Might have to see if they have this in stock at Menards. I also want to try the caffeinated root beer. (Insight is welcome.)

Haven't tried the root bear, just the apple and cherry cola.

16 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Haven't tried the root bear, just the apple and cherry cola.

I think I had the cream soda and ginger beer. Pretty good, but a bit pricey compared to the mainline stuff. Definitely an occasional treat.