LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wait....I want to talk to you

Dear Hopeless, and Deprived,

I hope you read this letter before you end it all. I want you to come talk to me please. My uncles committed suicide and my Dad isn't alive anymore, I'd do anything to bring them back and I want to hold you (the viewer) back from killing yourself. Please come talk to me, no judgement at all. Get to know me, I've come across all walks on this life, and I want to help in a way that my heart can speak to yours....so please, take a step off that ledge my friend. Put the gun down....Cut the rope just for one more day....at least let me talk you out of it.

We are in this together. Though we are separated through distance, and an electric medium, I can give you my ear any time. 

• Thanks 1

I second diaper me forever, I witnessed several suicides , and one of them I feel I unknowingly participated in ( a classmate after school got into a bad wreck , his G/F died I was able to do CPR on him ,so he survived spent 2 years in rehab learning to walk again , friends and family of his Late G/F tormented the kid into a substance abuse problem , he had no idea what he was doing when he stole his dads off duty gun and ended up at my house to see someone else , I was talking to a nun in the next room , when the guy he came to see got up to pee , we heard the gunshot . Of course the cops held us and interviewed us for a few hours , i then went to the hospital and sat Vigil with his family , until he died , I blamed myself for giving him the worst 2 1/2 years of his life , by doing my job

.small towns can be cruel places . Please don’t hurt yourself , come and talk with some of us ,who have been on both sides as rescuers and people who needed rescuing . Death fixes nothing that humans suffer with that anyone has been able to prove , talking & listening does by all measures change things . So let’s learn from each other ?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Cruiser 03 said:

I second diaper me forever, I witnessed several suicides , and one of them I feel I unknowingly participated in ( a classmate after school got into a bad wreck , his G/F died I was able to do CPR on him ,so he survived spent 2 years in rehab learning to walk again , friends and family of his Late G/F tormented the kid into a substance abuse problem , he had no idea what he was doing when he stole his dads off duty gun and ended up at my house to see someone else , I was talking to a nun in the next room , when the guy he came to see got up to pee , we heard the gunshot . Of course the cops held us and interviewed us for a few hours , i then went to the hospital and sat Vigil with his family , until he died , I blamed myself for giving him the worst 2 1/2 years of his life , by doing my job

.small towns can be cruel places . Please don’t hurt yourself , come and talk with some of us ,who have been on both sides as rescuers and people who needed rescuing . Death fixes nothing that humans suffer with that anyone has been able to prove , talking & listening does by all measures change things . So let’s learn from each other ?

dont feel guilty for him killing himself, you gave him 2 and a half years he never would have had, and he made a choice, that is on him, not you, its not up to you what he will or wont do with those choices, wether to live or go, if any are to blame its the bullies, they chose to be cruel instead of being kind, you chose to be kind instead of being cruel, so get off your back about it, you did nothing wrong and did good saving a life, if he didnt know God before the wreck he had 2 and a half years to get to know him, and in that time he might have, we dont have any way to know, its not for us to know. in that case you gave him something else, a chance to accept salvation and have entrance into heaven. i wont say suicide lands you in hell, i cant, that is judging, God looks at ALL THINGS, he may be there in heaven now, because you might have given him that extra time, sometimes we need something to hold on to, try that.

• Like 1
On 9/17/2022 at 12:47 AM, Cruiser 03 said:

I wish families that did things like that which leads to someone taking their life could be held accountable for their actions.

7 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

I wish families that did things like that which leads to someone taking their life could be held accountable for their actions.

they will be, maybe not here while they have a pulse, but when the heartbeats stops, they go to God for judgement, if they lead someone to suicide i wouldnt want to be in their shoes when He tells them they have condemned their own soul to hell. scary shit.