LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Augmented Reality (Completed)

Tisha

9 hours ago, littlebopeeper said:

The tech in this story was way over my head, but I very much enjoyed it in a kind of Vanilla Sky way.  But what is it in Tisha's memories that caused the program to create such a young Miss Emma?  I would have guessed someone a generation older.

Like I said, feel free to envision the characters however you want.  The AI art isn't an exact science.  I was going for someone more serious and scary looking!  But yeah I could see Miss Emma a little more seasoned.

53 minutes ago, D503 said:

Some straitjacket pics from Lockdown would be awesome. Also spanking with a pulled-down/open diaper, but not sure if that's too juicy. 

AI images in your next story sound great.

Hi D503,

Oh my gosh.  I haven't thought about Lockdown for a long time.  And I do remember the straight jacket scene.  I should reread my own story.  I don't know where I come up with these situations.  I will try to work on that AI image.  Won't do any nude stuff though sorry!

• Like 2

Hehe, maybe it can do the pinkened thighs of someone being/been spanked while still wearing their court-appointed diaper 😃 (love your work/situations!).

• Like 2
16 hours ago, D503 said:

Hehe, maybe it can do the pinkened thighs of someone being/been spanked while still wearing their court-appointed diaper 😃 (love your work/situations!).

Ok, with a little bit of luck I came up with these for you ;)   Now she wasn't as happy go lucky as in these pictures but these are pretty cute.

Just a note to anyone else about these...  this was a request for an AI generated picture from a previous story I wrote.

Hope you like them.

image.png.259d8bc80503e5ab11645ea9030a48de.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hehe thanks, they're great! Belle certainly wasn't happy during that scene - you could say utterly traumatised- but you never know, perhaps Belle and Katy got into some roleplay as therapy later and found they enjoyed it!

• Like 1