LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I don’t understand why everyone doesn’t love wearing and wetting their diapers!!

13 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

I agree wholeheartedly 

Me too buddy! I really enjoy the feeling of being able to cut loose. And just go in a Diapee!?????? Especially when the pee-pees start adding up, I feel SO MUCH like a baby whenever that happens, I LOVE it!♥️♥️♥️♥️??????????

19 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Me too buddy! I really enjoy the feeling of being able to cut loose. And just go in a Diapee!?????? Especially when the pee-pees start adding up, I feel SO MUCH like a baby whenever that happens, I LOVE it!♥️♥️♥️♥️??????????

Ya I love it too but what I really love is when my diaper is completely soaked and I fill it up with a big solid load of poop (especially if mommy and I are out somewhere). 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, Dee Cee said:

Count me in , Jeggy , I never knew it felt sooo good to just have a huge , bm in yer diaper , and spend hours just keeping it warm , by wetting it every 20 minutes , drink lots of water ! 2 !

Oh DEFINITELY! I LOVE it when the consistency of the poopie is like a pancake and you sit down and it's all squishy and firm. Awwwww, I LOVE those kind of doo-doos in my pants!?? They're SO warm and comfortable! They're the BEST!?????☺️??♥️?

3 minutes ago, Dee Cee said:

I don’t know which mess feels best , I have had lots of each , and enjoyed them all , uh oh , “ I’m a cowboy ona steel horse I ride , wanted …dead or alive ! That shit just blasted out of my brain , like a wet fart , sorry ! But I can’t put my cain beside any one type of mess , but I do know more is always better , I just really feel like aaaahhh, the best when my diaper or anything cloth is , just being filled , with a huge , giant , massive , gigantic , load of warm poop ?, that I have to grind down to fill every inch of my diaper , and yep , I’m wetting it to , that makes it super fun too ! I would give you a heart or those little heads , but I spent all mine for today , already , but I will get you one tomorrow, cause I love ya , brother ! To the bone ! 

Don't you worry buddy, I'll give you one!?????♥️? Because I LOVE you so much!♥️????☺️?

• 4 weeks later...