LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi! So, recently I stumbled upon my very first story that I wrote twenty two years ago when I was but a lad of fifteen, and it was peak cringe for me and I hated every second of it BUT I thought that MAYBE if I shared this it would be at least mildly entertaining for someone to read and possibly spur some folks to crack open the vault on their own first stories to see whether they also die a little inside. Also, fun fact, I am in fact outing myself as the author formerly known as "Dementia's Knight", which means about as much as "old Ben Kenobi" nowadays.

I cannot post the story here as it has a sixteen year old protagonist and she mos def has a sexual attraction to diapers and playing baby, but I was fifteen when I wrote it, so I guess it was fine then(?). If you're super curious, some, not all, of the story can be found by searching "From Pom Poms To Pacifiers", the story is about a girl named Lisa who is, obviously, a completely normal and average cheerleader that happens to be so underdeveloped that she can easily pass for a toddler because I was fifteen and maybe definitely didn't understand how bodies worked.

The story itself is time tested ABDL erotica, if you're looking for Hemingway with diapers, this ain't it. Our protagonist finds herself longing to wear diapers and be a baby because she see's how loving her mother is with her baby sister and rationalizes that if she starts wetting the bed she'll get diapers, as you do. She steals her sister's diapers and wets them at night while everyone's asleep and discovers that "holy shit, rubbing one in while wearing a wet diaper is the legit tits, yo!" and sets out to trick her mother into granting her deepest darkest desires by pretending to wet the bed rather than just casually wonder if she should, again, as you do. I did subvert expectations for a bit by having her mother take her to the doctor and when there was nothing physically wrong with her she got a plastic sheet for her bed and then I doubled down by teasing that diapers were finally coming only to have her get a bedwetting alarm instead, this concludes the portion of the story where I practice logic and restraint. I also did a lot of dream sequence stuff, her seeing herself wetting herself or her diaper and finding out that, like Nightmare on Elm Street, what happens in dreams will one hundo percent happen in the real world.

Oh, after the doctor's visit, she beats her mom home because her mom went out to get a plastic cover for her bed and Lisa decides, like a big idiot driven by the power of boners and plot convenience that this is the perfect time to try pooping in a diaper and she does and then IMMEDIATELY falls asleep and has a dream that she's at the park with her mom and poops her diaper in the sandbox BUT, plot twist, a crowd gathers and is dead ass silent while she does her business but then erupts into cheers like the DVD logo hit the corner of the screen or something when she finishes, because remember kids, crowds of random strangers instinctively know the most intimate workings of your bowls and anus. So, Lisa's mom coming home wakes her and she almost leaves her room in her wet and messy diaper but remembers and changes herself, but I wrote this and thought it was so fucking funny:

"she laid herself down, and opened her diaper up, she cleaned her messy behind, and toweled herself off, and started to fold the filthy diaper up, when she noticed that there was more poop in her diaper than there had been when she went to sleep, “did I poop in my sleep?” she asked herself, she recalled a time when she was little, she had dreamt she had gotten up in the muddle of the night, to go pee, she got into the bathroom, sat on the toilet, and began to urinate, she woke up in the morning to wet sheets. “Maybe that same thing happened this time, maybe when I was pooping in my dream, I was pooping for real too.” 

I edited none of that so you can see how goddamned stupid this story is. One, how in the world would she know how much poop she'd pooped before going to sleep so that she could tell that there was more when she woke up? Two, remembering anything relevant from when you were little is questionable at best, but remembering a single specific moment that just so happens to mirror your current situation is some diaper ex machina shit. Three, does no one in this house wonder why their teenage daughter's room suddenly smells like a shitty diaper? Whoever wrote this shit is a dumb and needs to have his buns punched super hard.

Lisa rationalizes that if wetting the bed isn't enough to get her diapers, surely wetting one's pants when wide awake and functioning like a normal average cheerleader will and she is once again proven wrong and has her mother limit her liquids and be a concerned parent, but Lisa is fucking over that shit and decides she's had enough of this pussy shit and I have to agree with her, if I was pissing my pants for two weeks I would expect, from a furniture protection standpoint if nothing else, to be diapered like a dying dog or something. I also found it funny that her dad is literally nonexistent in this story except to crack wise about putting her in diapers for her bedwetting and in a little bit, but beyond that, him and baby sis are fucking ghosts for large chunks of time. Anyway, Lisa decides she's gonna do a big accident, the messy kind, and does so in the living room while her mom is home but in the other room because the power of boners. Her mom walks in on the event and this is the part where the story goes all kinds of fucking wrong.

Her mom shifts from the concerned and understanding mother that will do anything to keep her daughter from having to shamefully go back to diapers to this in like half a fucking second:

“Well,” her mother said, “I thought I had a young woman as a daughter, a responsible, mature lady, but I think I was mistaken, all I have is another baby, one who deliberately messes and wets her pants, and bed! Well, since that’s the case, I guess the only logical course of action, is to treat you just how you are acting, like a little baby.” her mother stated the last part with a mocking tone, which should have hurt Lisa, but since that was what she had wanted all along, she had to try to contain her excitement.

Again, no edit, she just falls right into Lisa's plan the instant she discovers her daughter intentionally messing herself. The thing is, she connects dots like crazy here, making the assumption, correctly, that the bedwetting and pants wetting were all part of this plan her daughter had, but if Lisa was doing a good enough job at faking those that her mother was taking her to the doctor and doing everything in her power to help her daughter avoid having to wear diapers, why would she immediately assume that it was all a lie? I mean, granted, a sixteen year old, normal, average cheerleader shouldn't be intentionally shitting her pants on the living room floor, but what if she was gambling on a fart and losing? We've all been there and if you say you haven't you're a fucking liar and we all know it and will judge you for having an infallible anus.

Also of note, the doorbell rings as her mother is telling her it's bath time and obviously her best friend we've never heard of has come over to see why her best friend and fellow normal, average cheerleader hasn't been to practice recently. Rachel is the best friend in question and she has experience babysitting so obviously Lisa's mother invites her to help bathe her wet and messy daughter and obviously Rachel doesn't run laughing from the house to tell literally the whole world what a fucking freakshow her best friend and her mother are, no, she agrees to get Lisa cleaned up and stripped down while mom runs a bath and we get a conversation between Rachel and Lisa that actually made me laugh at how dumb it is:

Rachel stopped cleaning Lisa up, “I think maybe you’re enjoying this Li-Li!” Rachel finished cleaning Lisa, and stopped to admire the now clean girls naked lower half, she marveled at how young Lisa looked, “if I didn’t know better Li-Li, I’d say that you were just a little girl judging by your body.” Lisa blushed furiously. " Well at least you have nice breasts.” Rachel added, noticing Lisa’s embarrassment, she had Lisa sit up, and she pulled her shirt off of her, she then removed Lisa’s bra, and her jaw nearly dropped, Lisa’s chest was as bare as Megan’s, “well, maybe I was wrong.” Rachel said.

Megan is Lisa's baby sister, in case I failed to mention that earlier. Whoo, there's a lot to unpack here, but let's start with the casual and not at all weird objectifying your best friend's naked body after you just had to remove and bag her piss and shit filled underwear and pants. If my best friend had pissed and shit herself and I was tasked with cleaning her up, my first instinct would not be to awkwardly hit on and humiliate her, but I'm better written than Rachel, I guess. Let's also discuss the fact that Rachel just has "Li-Li" at the fucking ready like she always called her best friend a fucking baby's name before this particular moment and set of circumstances presented itself.

I can see what I did in reading the story, it's stupid, but I knew Rachel was going to be a willing participant once Lisa came clean about everything during her bath, the bath that her mother dipped out on because Megan woke up and started crying in the nursery they were all just in, the one where Rachel objectified her best friend and fellow normal, average teenage cheerleader, but no mention of the baby being in the room prior to her waking up just as the bath was commencing. Anyway, I knew Rachel would be down to clown eventually, so I just wrote her as into it all from the jump and then made it okay by explaining the truth to her.

So, after the bath, Lisa's mom diapers her and asks if Lisa is happy and she nods and then her mom tells her that she's going to be wearing diapers from now on and both girls think "for the rest of her life" but Rachel's thought is a disbelieving question while Lisa's thought is like elated or something, it's stupid. Anyway, I committed the cardinal sin of ABDL stories after that, I had a list of rules that her mother wrote while Lisa was having her bath, you know, when mom was SUPPOSED to be caring for the actual baby, and the list is as follows, and the exchange afterward:

1) You will be in diapers all day everyday.

2) You may not change your own diapers.

3) You may only talk in baby talk from this point forward.

4) You may only crawl, unless an adult is holding your hand.

5) You may not do anything for yourself, this includes: bathing, feeding, dressing, ETC.

6) If your father and I are out, you will have a babysitter, the babysitter will treat you the same way that Megan is treated, and all rules apply while in their care. Any rules may be added, or altered at any time.”

She put the paper up on the fridge, and smiled at Lisa, “so Li-Li, how does all that sound?” Lisa, who was eager to begin her new life, smiled at her mother, and said, “Dat sounds A-Otay mama.” she then popped her thumb in her mouth and began sucking it rhythmically. “Good, now, your daddy will be home in just a little bit, Rachel, will you take Li-Li up to Meggy’s room, and watch the two of them for a bit, while I explain everything to him?”

Recap: Lisa, the totally normal and average teenage cheerleader is all in on having her autonomy stripped from her because, say it with me kids, the power of boners AND her mother is all in on taking on not only the financial burden of another child in diapers, permanently apparently, but also with doing irreparable damage to not only Lisa's development, but to Megan's as well. Follow me on this, Megan is a baby, but soon she'll be ready to potty train, right? Now, a normal household doesn't have a totally normal and average cheerleader wearing diapers and acting like a baby in full view of impressionable minds, but there's a very real possibility that Megan will see her older sister behaving this way and not want to potty train or grow up at all, and if that happens then you've fucked your youngest child up forever just to prove a point to your oldest child that lying is bad? I dunno, man, fifteen is not a great age to try and navigate the intricacies of parenthood I guess.

Dina, the mom I gave a name to in chapter eleven of this saga, is waiting for ghost dad, I mean, Rich, to come home and we learn that he's just a fucking step dad, so who cares what he thinks about all this?! *holds fingers to earpiece* I'm being told that he's all in because it will give he and Lisa a chance to build the father and daughter relationship that he's always wanted to have with her but was too absent to have, fucking god, dude.

Rachel woke with a start, she had been having a dream that her parents had found out that she liked to wear diapers, and they decided to baby her. “I hope that was just a crazy dream, I don’t even want to think about what would really happen if they found out.” She got up, and walked over to the crib, she watched Lisa sleeping, sucking her thumb, every bit the baby she was being treated like.

Rachel noticed Lisa furling her brow in her sleep, and softly squirming, Rachel had seen Megan do this many times before, Rachel put her hand on Lisa’s diapered behind, and smiled as she felt it expand and grow warm with poop oozing from the young girl. She stood with one hand on Lisa’s butt, and was turned on by the fact that Lisa was pooping herself. She was envious, no one knew about her secret fetish, and it was better that way. Lisa’s parents then entered, and Rich greeted her warmly, and walked over to the crib, and smiled at his two baby girls. “Well, I better be going.” Rachel said, eager to get home and finish what she had started in her pants. “Ok, how much do we owe you?” Dina asked her, “Nothing, it’s my pleasure to watch these two.” she said as she gathered her things and left. “Well that was nice of her.” Dina said once Rachel had left. “Little do they know how much of a pleasure it is.” Rachel said smiling, sitting in her car. She then drove home, eager for the next day’s babysitting to begin.

This was the end of chapter eleven and I thought it was amazing how I casually revealed that Rachel ALSO wanted to wear diapers and be a baby, because, like lesbianism, diaper wearing and baby play are an airborne contagion in ABDL stories, mask up if you don't wanna suddenly be attracted to your female friends and diapers, ladies. *sigh* I think this story might be giving me an aneurysm...Also, "furling her brow", this bitch gonna present her forehead to the wife of a soldier at his funeral.

Lisa's mom sends her to school the next day in a diaper and a short skirt, because why wouldn't she, and we learn that her mother instructed Rachel to tell the rest of the totally normal and average teenage cheerleaders all about Lisa being a baby and I legit do not understand how I didn't see this as a problem. By the time I was fifteen I'd gone through a growth spurt that thinned me out, but prior to that I was a fat kid and was bullied for it, so why would I, a kid that was bullied for something beyond my control, think it was cool to have Lisa's mother ensure she was bullied for something that she herself was forcing her daughter to do as a means of punishment? Best case scenario, the other cheerleaders are also secretly lesbian diaper pervs and they all have an orgy or something because reasons, but realistically, Lisa's mother is playing a very dangerous game where her daughter could be pushed to hurting herself or one of her bullies. Admittedly, if my math is correct, Columbine had just happened, so the notion of something like that was fresh in my mind, so, yeah, not great. Also, remembering a time where school shootings weren't a thing depressed me so hard I actually had to take a break from this for like an hour.

Lisa is obviously bullied, and Rachel is tasked with spoon feeding her baby food and giving her a bottle in the cafeteria and EVERYONE stops to watch and the whole school knows what a baby Lisa is and her life is ruined, but as she heads to Rachel's car after school, one of the cheerleaders runs past and rips Lisa's dress so that her flat chest and diaper are on display to everyone!!!!1!!!ONE!!! because ruining Lisa's life wasn't enough, I felt the need to grind her into the dirt for good measure. Rachel punches the cheerleader in the face and kicks her while she's on the ground because Rachel don't fuck around, after consoling Lisa and yells “That’ll teach you to pick on my baby girl!”, which means that Rachel has already caught the gay from Lisa and is not just her babysitter, but also her Mommy?

So, the chapter ends with Dina making calls and getting Lisa pulled entirely out of school, and I didn't mention it, probably because I didn't think her mother would, but Dina's only comment is that Lisa will now have more time to be a baby since she doesn't have to go to school and not, how will my teenage daughter finish her education so she can be a productive member of society? I guess maybe Dina has a form of the baby/lesbian virus that makes her completely ignore sane and rational thoughts to ensure that her totally normal cheerleader daughter is allowed to live the life of a baby in perpetuity. Also, for totally normal teenage cheerleaders, Lisa and Rachel do ZERO goddamned cheerleading in this story and I'm beginning to think the author might be retarded.

Chapters thirteen and fourteen are lost to the ether's of time, but chapter fifteen opens on Rachel dreaming of being in the crib with Megan and Lisa and discovering that the poopy diaper she smells is her own and then her mom comes in to change her and Rachel wakes up all freaked out. I don't know what happened in the previous two chapters, but Rachel is apparently living with Lisa's family, so maybe her parents went out of town or something, I don't know, but she's wearing a diaper to bed in a house with a mother that's perma babying her daughter for that very thing, so Rachel is totes a moron. Anyway, Rachel hears a baby crying and changes out of her diaper to go check on what she thinks is Megan but is SHOCKED to discover that Lisa is the one crying in a convincing enough pitch to bamboozle Rachel into thinking she's Megan, Rachel is a moron. Rachel changes Lisa but also pleasures her, which means somewhere in the two previous chapters Rachel succumbed to her lesbian diaper virus and is now a full blown pervert, RIP Rachel the Moron.

After breakfast, Rachel puts Lisa in the playpen and dips out to go put a diaper on herself because impulse control, and puts some pants on over her diaper to go check on Lisa and finds that bitch passed the fuck out despite having just woken up and eaten, Lisa's lesbian diaper virus is obviously terminal at this point. Rachel then goes BACK upstairs and pees and poops her diaper just as Dina is arriving back home! OH NOES!

“Oh no!” she thought,knowing she didn’t have the time to change, Rachel went downstairs, hoping she could get a chance to go home and change.

As Rachel entered the living room, Dina entered the house, “Hi Rachel, how’s everything going?” Dina asked.

“Fine, is everything ok?” Dina sat on the couch, and watched Lisa through the mesh of the playpen, “yeah, why? Oh, because I’m home? Well, I thought I’d stop by, and make sure everything was going well.” Dina sniffed the air, “Smells like my baby needs a change.” Dina said, getting up and going over to the playpen.

“Please have a dirty diaper.” Rachel prayed in her head.

Dina bent down, and put her hand to Lisa’s butt, and then pulled the back of the diaper away from Lisa, she then turned to Rachel, a quizzical look on her face, “That’s odd, she’s not dirty.” Dina said, sniffing the air once again. Rachel began to sweat, she stood there nervously, as Dina got closer to her, “Did she have a poopy diaper earlier?” Dina asked.

“Umm, yeah.” Rachel said, hoping that Dina would buy her lie.

“Oh, that’s probably it then.” Dina said, heading upstairs.

Rachel sighed with relief, “That was way too close for comfort.” she thought to herself, just then, she heard Dina’s voice from upstairs, “Rachel, could you come here please?” Rachel
gulped, and headed up the stairs, she found Dina in the nursery, Rachel walked in, “Yes?” she asked nervously.

“Why?” Dina asked.

“Why what?” Rachel asked, puzzled.

“Why do you want to wear diapers?” Dina asked.

Rachel began to breathe quicker, and soon she was hyperventilating, and that was the last thing Rachel knew, as blackness surrounded her, and she passed out.

Once Rachel wakes up, Dina changes her diaper and dresses her in her cheerleading uniform for some reason, and then tells her:

“I don’t want, or need to know why you were wearing a messy diaper today, all I need you to do, is promise me that it won’t happen again,” Rachel nodded, unable to look Dina in the eyes. “good, because if it does, I will call your mother, and tell her everything, and I will see to it, that you end up in that playpen right next to Lisa.”

So, Dina, the mother that went from zero to child abuse in 2.3 seconds, is just keeping Rachel's secret despite Rachel 1. Stealing diapers from her baby daughter, 2. Being an equally pervy pervert as Lisa and 3. Engaging in poopy diaper play while being tasked with caring for the now baby Lisa. Dina is all over the map in her judgement and I'd like to blame the author, but honestly, are we sure that a mother like this WOULDN'T keep Rachel's secret? I mean, Rachel agrees not to ever do this again, but the LITERAL SECOND Dina is out of the nursery, Rachel steals a diaper and we find out that Dina counted them while Rachel was unconscious because fuck ensuring a passed out teenager is okay, we gots diapers to count, y'all! I could see Dina, the mother that's forcibly regressing her daughter to teach her a lesson or something, seeing an opportunity to have a playmate for Lisa, but Rachel was free child care, stupid, even in 2000's economy you don't turn that down!

Chapter 16A, dumb, also doesn't exist, but 16B opens on the family finishing dinner and talking about going to the movies but then Megan throws up and Rich offers to stay with her while Dina takes Lisa and Rachel to the movies. This is where you can tell a fifteen year old wrote this, because let's be honest, before this you might've assumed that a college English professor was penning this wankfest, but the movie they go see is Lord of the Rings, and I am being a thousand percent serious, there is no fucking way in this or any realm of man, Dwarf, or Elf, that a mother of two is taking her diaper wearing teenage daughter and her sexually and diaperally confused friend to a three fucking hour movie. First of all, yikes to sitting anywhere with those two for three hours, but bigger yikes for the eventual wet and or dirty diaper midway through the film IF Lisa the big baby stays awake through it to begin with.

Anyway, Rachel suddenly has to use the bathroom but pushes the urge down because she can't miss this movie about not allowing fire demons to pass and not using eagles for their intended purpose and later ends up having a big accident right in front of Dina, and Dina is all about this shit!

Dina’s attention was no longer on the movie, but on the new entertainment that had just begun, just inches from her, Rachel stood, the back of her pants bulging out a bit, as they filled with the girls mushy mess. Rachel gave up any dignity she had, and squatted down like a toddler, and finished filling her pants, as she finished, her bladder cut loose, and left a puddle underneath her. Rachel stayed in that position for a long while, sobbing uncontrollably. Dina’s maternal instinct took over, and she took Rachel and Lisa by the hand, and led them out of the theatre. “No, please Dina, everyone will see that I had an accident.” Rachel pleaded, as she fought to stay in the darkness of the theatre. “Nonsense, I can’t let you sit for another hour in that stinky mess, we’ll go get you cleaned up, and then you can enjoy the movie.” Without waiting for the girl to agree, Dina dragged Rachel out of the safe darkness of the theatre, and they entered the bright crowded lobby. New tears rolled down Rachel’s cheeks, as she saw the girls of the cheerleading squad, standing in the lobby, a mere thirty feet from them, her heart sank even further, as she saw them all file into the restroom that Dina was dragging her to. 

Dina watching a totally normal teenage cheerleader piss and shit herself in a crowded theater: oh-my.gif

Couple things here, one, I feel awful for the people that have to clean theaters anyway, but yo, this is some grounds for quitting bullshit right here. Also, I'm going to assume that the cheerleaders were not going to see some nerd ass Hobbit shit, but I can't decide what I think is most likely based on the box office at the time, I feel like their overall shittiness as human beings dictates they were seeing Vanilla Sky, maybe they're deeper than I give them credit for and opted to support the criminally underrated Out Cold, fight me. All of that is pointless though, because MONSTERS INC. was playing and yet Dina took her new adult baby and friend to see a THREE HOUR MEDIEVAL FANTASY FILM over something that a baby might actually enjoy, I was flexing on my maturity at not seeing Monsters Inc. until much much later, I guarantee it.

The end of all that remains of this story is Dina diapering Rachel in the theater bathroom and then changing Lisa and Rachel thanks her for taking care of her and then the cheerleaders show up and are total fucking bitches to Lisa and Rachel and Dina is just like "Someone should teach you some manners" to the head cheerleader and head cheerleader is all "Yeah, like who?" and Dina just takes her girls and leaves BUT tells Rachel on the car ride home that she's going to call Amber, the head cheerleader's mom in the morning, so obviously a metered out punishment and probably an apology will be forthcoming.

I DO remember that Amber's mom brings her by Lisa's house shortly after and Amber is being baby punished now and I think she also ends up REALLY liking diapers Rachel because airborne gay diaper virus, but beyond that, I don't remember if I ever finished the story or not, probably not, I'm terrible like that. Anyway, let me know if you remember this story or not, probably not since I imagine a lot of you lovely people weren't born yet when I wrote that story. *cries in old man* If you do, talk about it? Or not, whatever.

Does anyone else have a story they wrote from the before time, in the long long ago that they're feeling brave enough to unearth and share their feelings on or am I the weird one that thought this was a good idea and ran with it? I hope someone does comment so I don't look like a narcissistic assclown for making a thread in the story section without actually posting a story, help me not look stupid...er! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

TUA/DK:

Thank you for this! I wish I could reciprocate, but I don't actually think that I wrote any ABDL stories in my teen years (despite writing a lot and wanting to wear diapers). The earliest ones I might be able to find are from the 80s when, in my 20s, I wrote under the amazingly inspired non de plume "baby k." I no longer have most of those stories. The ones I do have may actually be among the earliest examples of several major ABDL tropes including:

• college student diapered by landlady for wetting the bed
  • young diapered guy meets and falls in love with similarly diapered girl
  • young diapered guy babied by cousins many years younger than he
  • crazy aunt who puts visiting nephew or niece back in diapers
  • young woman diapered by police
  • babysitter diapers the woman who hired her after uncovering ABDL stuff on her computer
  • woman takes ABDL husband to Disney World as a baby
  • and many others

Yep, I may well have invented some of the very tropes we complain about today, and if I didn't I was definitely an early adopter. But what I wanted to say (other than to commend you for "airborne gay diaper virus," which I find tremendously fun, is that I am grateful for your work here in making clear exactly how stupid some of this is! And let's face it: as much pleasure as one can get from a well-written diaper story, that does not negate the insane alt-reality in which even the best of them reside, a place where logic is casually tossed out the window and causality often doesn't exist at all.

Don't get me wrong: I actually do enjoy well-written tropy stories. I accept them for what they are. What bugs me are stories that can't even remain true to the rules of the world in which they live. I comment at times about something being too ridiculous or making no sense and inevitably people respond by "reminding me" that this is fiction and should not have to adhere to reality's rules. I don't expect it to; I just want it to adhere to its own rules. 

I'm sure that many of my early stories, including my unfinished novel-length "College Days," are just as guilty of such violations, but (like you in this essay) I'm not pretending otherwise. I hope my newer stuff at least isn't as guilty. Thanks for a fun look at where we all come from.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
30 minutes ago, kerry said:

TUA/DK:

Thank you for this! I wish I could reciprocate, but I don't actually think that I wrote any ABDL stories in my teen years (despite writing a lot and wanting to wear diapers). The earliest ones I might be able to find are from the 80s when, in my 20s, I wrote under the amazingly inspired non de plume "baby k." I no longer have most of those stories. The ones I do have may actually be among the earliest examples of several major ABDL tropes including:

• college student diapered by landlady for wetting the bed
  • young diapered guy meets and falls in love with similarly diapered girl
  • young diapered guy babied by cousins many years younger than he
  • crazy aunt who puts visiting nephew or niece back in diapers
  • young woman diapered by police
  • babysitter diapers the woman who hired her after uncovering ABDL stuff on her computer
  • woman takes ABDL husband to Disney World as a baby
  • and many others

Yep, I may well have invented some of the very tropes we complain about today, and if I didn't I was definitely an early adopter. But what I wanted to say (other than to commend you for "airborne gay diaper virus," which I find tremendously fun, is that I am grateful for your work here in making clear exactly how stupid some of this is! And let's face it: as much pleasure as one can get from a well-written diaper story, that does not negate the insane alt-reality in which even the best of them reside, a place where logic is casually tossed out the window and causality often doesn't exist at all.

Don't get me wrong: I actually do enjoy well-written tropy stories. I accept them for what they are. What bugs me are stories that can't even remain true to the rules of the world in which they live. I comment at times about something being too ridiculous or making no sense and inevitably people respond by "reminding me" that this is fiction and should not have to adhere to reality's rules. I don't expect it to; I just want it to adhere to its own rules. 

I'm sure that many of my early stories, including my unfinished novel-length "College Days," are just as guilty of such violations, but (like you in this essay) I'm not pretending otherwise. I hope my newer stuff at least isn't as guilty. Thanks for a fun look at where we all come from.

Reading your list examples brings a dozen or more stories I've read over the years to mind, which proves your point quite effectively. :)

Tropes are great! I grew up watching 80's sitcoms, the kind of paint by numbers, fueled by cocaine things that required a laugh track to let you know that it was funny that Wesley's friend from school had AIDS on that one Mr. Belvedere episode that should serve as a cautionary tale for all of us about the dangers of making "jokes" about things you're hopelessly ignorant about and can say with absolute certainty that I am ruined by tropes and am not displeased by it.

You nailed the sentiment though, being tropy isn't inherently bad, but accepting mediocrity or worse because "fiction" is dumb. No one here is looking for the next great American novel, though I have seen some very strong contenders for a great story that happens to have fetish content, but even if someone is just here to satisfy a simple urge, isn't it easier to accomplish if you're not having to reread a sentence because story took a hard right and decided that the vanilla mother of three in line at the market readily steps up to change the mother in front of her's poopy diaper as a favor to the woman's preteen daughter or whatever? I don't even LOOK at other people in line at the market, let alone volunteer as tribute for a grownup's diaper change! This is why I hate the Diaper Dimension because it, too often, feels like a crutch to allow for shitty narrative choices. If ANYTHING can happen without so much as an eyebrow being raised then there's no stakes and if that's the case, should I care?

Speaking strictly for myself, I write the stories I write because I'm a lazy coward, I CAN write fairly decently and I probably COULD string enough words together to make a book BUT I fear failure and accept that writing fetish stories on the internet allows me to write but not have high stakes like making money or whatever. That said, I do TRY and make an effort when I write to at least deliver a C+ or better story if at all possible but if I don't, I accept that I shit the bed and try again. The only time I feel like getting into with someone about their opinion is when I feel like they've misjudged my work based on the content of their comment and I can only recall one instance in the story I wrote about the girl that could live her memories and change them, whatever that was called.

I thank you for being a pioneer and or early adopter of the tropes we hold so close in our stories, without you or people like you, I might never have written my totally normal and average cheerleader story and then never would've dredged it up all these years later to humble myself and remind myself that there was a time when I wrote some shit that made no sense and felt amazing when someone told me it was great. Also, thanks for playing along, you're aces! :)

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Flyingsquirrel said:

This is the best, it's directors commontary where the director shits on their work. I love it. 

Sadly, never wrote anything but I have read some real winners over the years. 

One of the repostings of this story, one that I used as reference for writing this thing up, had the title and then (A Classic) after it and I found that first, very sweet, but also hilariously misguided...unless "classic" is just meaning old, in which case, yep.

My story is like that mosquito in amber from Jurassic Park or a "White's Only" sign, it's a representation of it's place in history but ultimately it's more harmful than beneficial. No one should that story and aspire to write because of it UNLESS they're fueled to do better, to craft something more coherent and better written. For a first story, not the worst, I will say that, it at least has enough meat, spoiled as it is, to allow you to feel...something by the time you get to the end of what's available as opposed to someone writing two and a half sentences about a girl pooping herself and calling it gold.

Someone, I don't remember who, but if anyone remembers, please let me know the name of the story and the author, wrote an MST3K style story that was intentionally trope filled and awful and it was amazing and we all had a good laugh because we've probably all written something awful but maybe we got better, I didn't, but maybe someone else will. :)

5 hours ago, D503 said:

The suspension of disbelief will always conflict with "the power of boners" ?

E05gZOZUcAIaqNB.jpg

I feel like "the power of boners" doesn't get enough credit as a motivation given the nature of the stories we write. Sure, a jilted lover or wicked parent/step parent/sibling or alien race that assigns developmental ability for humans based on the total age of the known universe are all well and good, but boners be making shit happen and hardly any of it good. Thank you for coming to me TED Talk, I will be taking no questions. :P

Also, cringe is relative, I personally cringe when people talk or write baby talk, well, cringe isn't so much the word as it's more of a scream internally while mentally designing Rube Goldberg machines to carry out some kind of Final Destination scenario where the hurting finally stops. I also cringe when reading my own stories, but that's because I have to share a body and mind with this fucking dude and it is sometimes equal to or worse than if someone forced me to listen to the unabridged 50 Shades of Grey series read solely in baby talk.

• Haha 1

Oh my gosh... The "old Ben Kenobi" reference was so spot on dude! I remember reading this and other stories of the like back then! Good ole abdl story forum and the like. Reading your old name brought a lot of memories back! Thank you for that trip down memory lane right through trope town! Haha, you actually got me to sign in just so I could comment. Thanks again!