LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Operation cradle robber (private for cute little kokiri girl)

FalloutZone

Intergalactic travel was something only few had dreamed about in the past many centuries ago and for the last three hundred years everyone and everything had managed to collide with each other in some form or shape.

Nancy was a agent that worked primarily for various police departments and worked as a bridge between the police, law firms and FBI, depending on where and when she was needed. Her last 'case' had been to deal with a small cult in one of the smaller cities where she had to work close with the police department of that city.

Standing next to the higher ups and watching them talk back and forth with some Amazons wasn't what she would call 'exciting' nor did she want to be here but giving what happened on her last case she was lucky not to have been fired for her wreckless behaviour.

"So," said David, "the agreement is that we will send Nancy here to aid you and us on this mission, I have checked but I do want another confirmation that you want Miss Rogers on this mission, I believe that I have giving you her file and while she is and can be a brilliant person to have she can also be quick to make snap decisions in the moment if she feels that she needs to and thinks that she has no other choice despite there being choices to do."

Nancy glared at David and tried her best not to snap but the moment she saw him smirk was the moment she couldn't control herself, "You mean I should of let a kid get burned alive, you mean? Right?" she sneered. Her blue eyes burning with fury. It was sadly true though, she could of called for back up and should of before entering a building but she also knew that time was ticking away and she needed to do something even if that meant getting hurt in the process.

• Like 1

The amazon liaison for the government and one of the heads of Intergalactic affairs smiled and said to David ignoring the little woman outburst, "Oh yeah I've heard about Miss Rogers and giving a quick glance through her files she has quite a fine record of accomplishments the criminals she has brought down, it's all quite impressive for a woman of her young age, And its only mirrored by her demerits as well as reprimands and some of the dangerous stunt she has pulled." 

He then typed something on his computer and then looked at Nancy and said, "Alright then I already have an agent that you will be assigned too, her name is, she Evelyn Tyrian has many years on the field and for this particular mission she has years of experience. It's been three year since she's been assigned to a case like this due to an incident that happened with her former partner, but I believe that she and miss Nancy we'll work well together." The amazon then typed a few more things on the computer before looking at Nancy, "alright Miss Rogers I want to know if you would be okay working with an Amazon for a partner and you are aware what this infiltration mission is about and if you have any qualms or misgiving about it, now is the time to speak."

• Like 1

Nancy hated being ignored but knew that she shouldn't speak out of turn and would probably get another telling off of some kind for doing so. It was so annoying and she found it hard to calm down.  Nancy sighed a little.

Would this Evelyn be a good match or not for her? She wasn't fond of working with others and preferred doing things her own way even if that meant getting into situations that could of been avoided by having someone looking out for her and keeping a close eye on her back, "I don't really have much of a say either way on this," she sneered, "a jobs a job even if it's one I don't particularly want to do at all," she paused, "I was selected for specific reasons." she added coldly and blunt.

She did have a attitude and believed that she knew what she was doing and didn't believe in teamwork that well especially if she thought she could get the results faster by working on her own, "When will I be meeting Miss Tyrian? You mentioned she hasn't worked for three years?" she questioned wondering if she was just going to be held back or not.

David took a deep breath, "I believe that the portal has just been finished setting up here so we can send Rogers whenever you want the mission to start, some prep planning will be needed, obviously."

The amazon liaison nodded his head, "yes there is going to be some prep time to make sure both of our agents are well custom to each other and to the mission they're about to go on there will be a formal meeting with Miss Tyrian at the intergalactic space hub Gemini were Miss Rogers will then board a ship to our home planet of Zonama."

After that the amazon said a few words to the captain David before signing off. After that the amazon called in Miss Tyrian when the other Amazon walked in she was a beautiful sight, Auburn haired, golden eyed, well built and strong. "You wanted to see Captain Pierce?" "Oh yes Evelyn as you have been told you have been assigned to a mission, I know it has been 3 years since you've done a proper infiltration Mission due to the incident. But you are the best person for the job."

Evelyn looked unsure and said, "Captain can't someone else do it I mean what about Zed or Mimi, it has been 3 years since I've done an infiltration mission clearly there are more people that could fit better." Captain Pierce shock his head and said, "Evelyn you are the best person for this job you have years of experience and a certain maternal quality to you if you don't mind me saying." Captain Pierce then sighed and rubbed his head, "I know you still blame yourself for Emily's death, I'm not going to say it wasn't your fault you did screw up, but Emily also screwed up as well and she should have stopped you."

Evelyn felt a wave of emotion anger disappointment and sadness, Captain Pierce went on, "but staying cooped up doing Simple police work and desk jobs won't bring the people responsible to Justice, but don't do it for me do it for you as well as Emily she deserves to rest in peace knowing the people that killed her are behind bars." Evelyn looked at her silently looked at her captain before saying with a sigh, "alright then what do you want me to do?" Captain Pierce nodded his head and explained what was going to happen that Evelyn would be given a new little partner to infiltrate a suburb a gated community that has been getting kidnapped littles off the shadow market and Evelyn and her new partner would be an Amazon with her baby little in attempt to gather information about who's selling the littles and who's in charge of the suburb before they can be properly taken down, Evelyn looked uncomfortable with the fact that she was working with another little again but neither had gas before being dismissed.

Once the meeting was over David headed over to Nancy, "This is your last chance Rogers, I don't care how good you are at your job, I care about perfection and nothing going wrong unless there's a reason for that and with you there are no reasons."

"So your blackmailing me?"

David took a deep breath, "Either do the mission or find a new job, I don't care at this point." yet that was a lie. Nancy was one of the few who could do this mission due to how focused she was and while her quickness to act was a bad thing but it was also a quality that was needed for this mission...

"Fine, whatever, what do I do now?"

"The space hub, Gemini."

A few days later...

Nancy had rarely been to space except for a mission here and there normally she stayed on Earth. It was her preference. She couldn't believe she was going to be working with a Amazon though...

Nancy boarded Gemini with a scowl obviously unhappy about her situation, her brown reddish hair was tied up in a smart ponytail, she was wearing a dark blue suit with suspenders and looked the part of a cold harded agent. Her eyes were ice cold blue.

"So where's my room for now?" she asked at the desk and was giving a key.

"You'll be sharing with Miss Tyrian by the way."

"Just fucking great." swore Nancy softly as she made her way to her room and unlocked it. What was it going to look like? Would it be normal or changed for the mission for training purposes. It better not be a nursery...

• Like 1

When Evelyn arrived at the Spaceport Gemini it was impressive sight a space station combined with a hotel combined with a truck stop combined with a train stop, many different species of aliens freak when did this place dropping off Goods, picking up Goods, going to different planets for holiday or to visit family or for work.

They were gift shops and restaurants that cater to different species, they was an arcade and even a grocery store and a post office for those who lived on the space station or was just staying over there for a bit. The Amazon woman walked to the front desk were an arachnoid woman was working, "Hello there how may I be of service to you?"  the Spider Woman asked, "yes hello there I'm Evelyn Tyrian I have a private two room." 

The Spider Woman nodded her head and type on her computer, "Yes you'll be staying here for a week or two I am reading." Evelyn nodded her head, the Spider Woman then said, "all right then I'll have a Bellboy take your luggage to your room if you need anything please call service number and please enjoy your stay at Spaceport Gemini."

Evelyn thanked the Spider Woman then went to her room, when she got to the room a wave of memories hit her, this was the room her and Emily trained in when they first started their infiltration missions for Nozama. Evelyn took out a pocket watch and flapped it open inside was a picture of her with a cat girl dressed as a baby both looked happy. "Oh Emily I swear that I will find people who killed you and I will make them pay for what they did to you." Evelyn said before letting out a sigh and closing the pocket watch. Then when the door buzzed she opened it and a reptilian walked in pushing her bag in with a cart.

Evelyn thanked him and gave him a tip, when she was alone she went through her bags to make sure she had everything, she then went into the adjoining room that was used for training for this special mission to make sure everything was up to date and it was, now all that was left was to wait for her new partner.

Opening the door fully Nancy was greeted to the sight of her room and of her partner, Evelyn and for whatever reason she couldn't help but stare at the Amazon.

Auburn hair, golden eyes...

She looked beautiful and Nancy found herself feeling weak for once in her life. When was the last time she ever felt like this maybe back in school? Since then she didn't really care for anyone or anything except herself and her job. A moment of weakness was fine and it wasn't as if it was a crush it was just a observation that her partner looked good, that was it, nothing more nothing less.

"I guess your Evelyn Tyrian? I'm Nancy Rogers," she said holding out her hand, "I'm looking to get this done and over with as quickly as possible." she said firmly, "No offense but I didn't exactly want to take on this mission...I'm not sure if you've been giving any details on me?" she asked in a cold manner, rigid, strict and almost void of emotions.

When the door was opened Evelyn was greeted by a human Earthling, she saw that the little woman was very beautiful looking. brown reddish hair tied up in a smart ponytail, eyes an ice cold blue. she all so was wearing a dark blue suit with suspenders and looked the part of a cold harded agent. Evelyn cold see one of the reasons why Nancy Rogers was picked and it was definitely her looks, she was going to look absolutely adorable in a onesie or a dress and diaper, her hair in pigtails.

Evelyn smiled and took the little adult's hand and said, "Yes I am I am agent Evelyn Tyrian it's a pleasure to meet you too Miss Rogers and yes I have read your file and I have to say I'm quite impressed by your work." And it was true before arriving on the space station Gemini Evelyn read everything she could about her new partner and the work she did, it was quite impressive but she did notice a lot of needless risks and while some of it did seem necessary others not so much it seems Nancy Rogers was a risk taker and had been brought up on disciplinary charges but she did get results and that was another reason why she was chosen for this mission.

"Now then Nancy
 I don't know how much your superiors told you about this Mission but for now this room is a sort of training area to help you get accustomed to this infiltration and Espionage mission we will do in two weeks, but before we begin would you like something to eat I can call the front desk and bring some food up to us so we can talk over lunch."

Nancy knew that she shouldn't be surprised and yet when Evelyn took her hand she couldn't help but stare at the difference in size. Her hand was so small compared to Evelyn's. It was scary, "They didn't tell me much about the mission because they were to busy laughing at the fact that I'll be wearing...." Nancy blushed brightly her face turning red in embarrassment and anger over how she had been brief and the looks she had gotten and all the stupid jokes.

Some fights had happened along with people being told off including her...

"I don't know if I can do this but I don't have a choice and the mission is important and if anything else I pride myself on getting things done no matter what," she said, "so if I-I even think about quitting I want you to stop me," said Nancy blushing, "something to eat sounds good." she never quit anything and yet the idea of doing this mission made her feel uncomfortable knowing what she needed to do and would have to do as well.

Evelyn couldn't help but smile at the little human she looks absolutely adorable as she cold exterior melted and she looked nervous and blushing, it reminded her of Emily, Evelyn rubbed her head before saying, "yes they'll be plenty of time to begin that training but for now let's have something to eat sweetie." Evelyn let out a sigh before going to the phone and calling the front desk asking for a lunch to be delivered to them, after ordering her and Nancy's lunch Evelyn then said.

"Okay then Nancy it's going to be here in a half an hour, so would you like to see the training room you will be practicing and sleeping in or would you like to go over the mission ops?" Evelyn said as professional as she could, she still blushed a little bit and was a bit unsure it had been three years after all since she used to do this with Emily. But still it was a lot like riding a hover bike you just never really forget.

Sweetie? Sweetie? Nancy blushed even more at the enduring term wondering if she would ever become use to this? Not like she had much of a choice in the matter, "Half an hour? That sounds okay and I think I would like to see where I would be sleeping and training but I'm not sure if I'll be happy about this giving what I'll need to do," she sighed, "but there is no other way is there? Nothing else I can do but..."

Why did she feel so anxious, "I've never been on another planet before," she admitted, "what's it like?"

"I've had a quick look at your file as well..."

Nancy rubbed the back of her head, "You haven't been on a mission for three years," she said, "are you okay with this?"

Evelyn looked at her new partner clearly the little woman was just as nervous as she was, Evelyn listened to all her questions and then when she was done she said, "we do have to get you ready two perfectly integrate into this mission and since this is your first and your first planetary mission and your first mission on Nozama we should get started. What it like on Nozama? It's practically the same as Earth the plants and animals are bigger than what your probably used to on Earth, but it's generally the same but we'll be going over the basics doing our training here."

Evelyn then walked to a door from the far side of the room and after putting a code in opened it, she then looked at Nancy and smiled at her, "don't worry it's just like riding a hover bike you never really forget now follow me into your new room sweetie." She said it was going to take some time getting into the groove of it but Evelyn I knew she could do it she just had to be brave and focus.

Nancy took a deep breath as she tried her best to prepare herself for what she was about to see.

This was going to be their training room and her bedroom....

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," she said seeing the nursery, "a crib already? I don't know if I can do this," she mumbled glancing at the changing table with disgust, "this is just to much I don't know how I'll be able to do this at all," she walked forward into the room, "damn it." she cursed loudly rubbing the back of her head and blushing a bright red as she averted her eyes to the floor, "They can't be fucking serious about this...."

Nancy wasn't sure how she would be able to remain calm....

It was a lot to take in and she could feel her anger growing at the humiliation that she was going to be forced to under go, "I really hate this," she said clenching her fists together tightly, "I wish I could quit but I can't and not because I'll lose my job but because I've never failed a mission yet and I won't let this be the first."

She looked at Evelyn, "What do you think? Would it be better to rip the bandaid off or go slow with this?" she asked softly her confidence having taking a knock from seeing the room and knowing what she would be doing soon enough.

Evelyn watch the new partners reaction to the nursery watching her going from embarrassment to anger then back to embarrassment, it was unsurprising this kind of infiltration was extremely hard to get participation for, asking someone to surrender all their adulthood and become a baby again, to be dressed, like a baby feed like a baby act like a baby and most importantly poop themselves like a baby. It was honestly too much to handle for a lot of people.

Emily was one of the few exceptions to the rule she actually loved all that and loved Evelyn and that was one of the reasons why they were such a great team and got results whenever they did this kind of thing. But still the first time they trained here Emily was extremely embarrassed and a bit reluctant. 

Evelyn kneeled down and looked the little earthling in the eyes, "we can take it slow if that's what you're more comfortable with, we have two weeks. So right now how about you and familiarize with the items and then we can go over the mission and tomorrow we can start training sweetie." Evelyn said trying to be as understanding and accommodating as possible.

• 2 months later...

Nancy sighed deeply and glanced around the room yet again trying her best not to have a meltdown over what was going to be her reality for the next two weeks....

How bad was this going to be?

"I think I need a drink, a strong one," she said as she walked over to the crib and studied the wood carvings and detail in disgust and horror, "going slow would be the best option."

She tried her best to remain calm and collected but it was difficult, it wasn't who she was and yet she knew that she couldn't allow herself to get worked up over something like this. It was a mission and she needed to prove that she could do this.

Evelyn nodded her head in agreement and left her new little partner alone to study the nursery, she went to the Telecom and ordered some Martian wine as well as some dinner which consisted of roasted dodo bird legs with some cranberry sauce rice in gravy for the both of them only one would be made Amazon sized. after the food was ordered Evelyn fat down and took out her iPhone 30 and pulled up some pictures of her old partner she looked absolutely beautiful to Evelyn Luther King face for feline ears and tail swishing this way and that.

She remembered this picture it was taken when they were on vacation panthalassic the water planet, it was just them on their their own little private Island Emily was toddling around in her swim diaper building a sandcastle looking both adorable and sexy at the same time. Evelyn took her finger and gently stroked image of Emily before holding it to her heart and saying, "I promise you Emily I will make this right."

(Hey it's happy to rp with you again I missed talking and RPing with you. I hope everything was okay for you during the last time we RPed.)