LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lessons Learned

GFOP

Trying something a little different than my normal fare.

------

“Can I come in?” you hear her call from outside the door.

“Yup!” you call back, smiling to yourself. For some reason, you’d expected that.

“Hi!” she said, poking her head around the shower curtain to see you. She cheesed at you a little, then pulled back out.

So, the jammies weren’t a coincidence then. 

They weren’t your favorite, and they were subtle enough that she could wear them around close company without anyone guessing, but they’d still been bought with you in mind.

You heard her fiddle around by the sink, but she didn’t wait until you finished up like you’d expected. 

Oh well.

Not long after she left, you’re ready. Water off, you grab the towel and dry. As you hang it back up, you notice the fresh clothes you’d brought to put on are gone.

Not exactly subtle.

You’re smiling now, but you straighten your face as you leave the room.

“Oh sorry. Did I take your clothes?” she asks, seated on the bed with an inviting grin on her face. 

Still no pull-up. I guess not today.

“I think you might have done that on purpose, baby,” you answer in a faux-stern tone. Daddy voice.

“I was just playing,” she says, turning on the little voice as she gestures for you to join her on the bed.

“I don’t know, taking other people’s clothes isn’t very nice, is it?” 

“It was funny,” she says, getting all up in your space even as you were still getting into the bed.

“Sounds like we might need to teach you what happens to little girls who take things that aren’t theirs.”

She doesn’t respond, unless returning your gentle kiss counts.

You rub her back through those silky pajamas. She’s been so busy, so stressed. She’s had very little time to just be with you. You know that, of course, but it can still be hard. Now that you’ve opened up about your kinks to her, the paranoid part of your brain is all too happy to interpret any period without any indulgence as a sign that she’s reached the point where she just isn’t interested if this is part of it. So even the in-between pajamas and the cutesy little prank are a welcome gesture.

Her antics have you getting hard already, and of course she can feel that too. Her fingertips find your tip, and just…brush.

Ooof.

She said once that when she is stressed, she needs you to move her slowly through the gears. And so, while your hand moves between her legs, you stick to slow, gentle strokes of her inner thighs. She shudders.

You keep at that for some time, kissing her softly when you both manage to stifle your moans. After three or four minutes like that, she takes her palm and rubs it across the tip, coating it in the generous amount of the precum she’s drawn out of you. She likes that. The wet hand wraps around in a firmer, fuller grip of your shaft.

Mmmmm. Go time.

You gently move your fingers beyond the hood you’ve been teasing for the last few minutes, and you feel a wetness of her own as you let her body betray where exactly to apply your ministrations.

A few more minutes, and you’re both very close now. With her other hand, she raises her shirt, showing her stomach and inviting you to finish right there. She’s mostly vanilla, but she likes to be cum on, and she gets off on other people getting off. It works well enough.

You adjust yourself slightly, carefully focused on what you plan to do. Actions have consequences.

Oh yes!

With a final thrust of her hand and your hips, you bust, and it works. You miss her belly entirely, shooting off your load right onto the cutesy zoo print on her satin shirt. She follows your lead a second later, her whole body shaking as some stress visibly leaves her face.

You collapse onto each other. On top of her, you’re careful not to plant your arm in any of the several deposits still on her top. There are more kisses, and lots of smiles to go with the cuddles.

Finally, it’s time to get up. You need to make dinner, and she has work to do.

Go time.

She stands up, and moves to unbutton the dirty shirt. The cum has mostly dried.

“Ah ah,” you say, gently taking her hands away. “You can keep that on until bedtime, princess.”

She looks confused.

“This should help you remember whether it’s really a good idea to steal Daddy’s clothes.”

She grins almost as wickedly as you surely are. You sense that childish print might get dirtier before it gets cleaner.

I think she learned a valuable lesson here today.

• Like 1