LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Unexpected Accident

Hi all, I've been interested in writing a story for a while. Before I start, I'll give a preview as to what the storyline will be about.

College student Alex has an accident when walking in public. He is later confronted by his boyfriend Benjamin who suggests he wears a diaper for protection. Over time, Alex soon begins to wear diapers 24/7 and eventually regresses, embracing his little side.

• Like 1

PART 1:

It was a cold February afternoon. Alex was a 20 year old college student. He was 6'2 with thick brown hair and an athletic build.

Alex had just had lunch at Starbucks and was revising the notes from his morning class before going to an afternoon lecture. About 10 minutes after leaving Starbucks, he felt the urge to pee.

Alex panicked. The city didn’t have many public toilets, the council had closed most of them 10 years ago. He knew that he had an overactive bladder in winter and needed to go quickly. Suddenly, Alex passed the main train station in the city Whilst you had to pay to use them, they were at least available for Alex to use.

He walked into the train station and down the stairs to the toilets. As Alex approached, he saw a large sign saying "Toilets closed for cleaning".

“Oh no”, he said and sighed. At this point, he was really desperate and started to do the dance.

He walked out of the station and onto the side street. He tried really hard in his mind to hold it in until he got to college. In a few seconds, his urge went away.

Five minutes later, Alex needed to go again, this time very urgent. He tried to run but couldn’t. He then suddenly felt his pants getting wet but managed to stop it. Then, it all flooded out and Alex had completely wet himself.

“Shit”, he snapped. Alex realised he couldn’t go to college after wetting his pants so decided to go back home to his apartment and change clothes.

Expecting an empty apartment, he unlocked the door to find his boyfriend, Benjamin, sitting in the living room. Benjamin was a 19 year old, 5'8 with blond hair and blue eyes. Despite appearing quieter, Benjamin wore the trousers in the relationship and Alex knew this wasn't good.

“Hey babe”, Benjamin said. Alex was completely taken aback and embarrassed that his boyfriend is there.

“Hey”, Alex muttered before going into the bathroom.

“Babe have you wet yourself?”, Benjamin asked.

“No!”, Alex exclaimed!

“Alexander, I can literally see it. You pissed your pants, why lie about it?”, Benjamin said.

“I’m sorry, I had an accident, OK?”.

“Right, give me the clothes and I’ll put them in the wash”, said Benjamin.

Alex went to take a shower and Benjamin put Alex’s clothes in the wash. Whilst waiting for Alex to return, Benjamin went online and came up with perfect solution.

The rest of the day was uneventful. They had dinner, went on walk and watched Netflix. Alex didn’t want to talk about the accident so Benjamin stayed quiet.

The next day, they slept in. Neither Benjamin nor Alex had classes until 2pm in the afternoon.
“Morning babe”, Benjamin said at 11am,

Benjamin got out of bed and checked his phone. “Delivery despatched, arriving at noon” was the first text he saw.

He and Alex had a late breakfast then the door knocked, Benjamin went to answer and then returned to Alex with a box.

“Babe, we need to talk about yesterday”. You had an accident but you can’t just wet your pants at 20. I love you and don’t want to see you as upset and humiliated as you were yesterday ever again.

I don’t know if you’re going to like this but I have an idea. Benjamin opened the box and took out a bag of adult nappies. Alex’s eyes widened.

• Like 1