LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm more than happy to be on both your favourites lists and you are quite correct Tenant to Baby is a fantastic story.

Although this space is for commenting on the story I hope it's also a place to voice your hopes and concerns and I for one hope that BabySerenity gets her adoption through soon.

Hugs to all and have a fun (possibly wet) festive period

Les

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Les Lea changed the title to Dummy? 1-16

Part 16

What had started off as a real buzz to the day had trailed off and I began to feel quite depressed. Not only had mum gone to see granny and her sister but now, the one person I hoped to see me through this loss, was leaving as well. By lunch time I was reacting like a lost kid wondering how I was going to cope. Hell, I’m almost nineteen I shouldn’t need others to make me feel valued but Tom came up and put his hand on my shoulder.

“Sorry Jase, not my plan but I can’t not go.” He seemed genuinely upset.

“Yer I know it’s just... well...” I decided not to tell him about mum not being around as it sounded so pathetic on my part. “I just hope you’re not going to be based there for very long. Did the prof say how long it would be?”

“Afraid not... just it’s an urgent project that needs to tie-in with this one here so, as long as it takes I suppose.”

“Do you know where you’re staying?” I wanted him to be near for as long as possible.

“Yes, we’re booked into a hotel just around the corner from the labs, it’s about a twenty minute tube ride into the centre and all the theatres and such...”

I let out a huge sigh.

“I don’t suppose we’ll get much chance of taking in a show though... the schedule’s pretty tight.” He put his arm around my shoulder and gave me an encouraging hug. “Look, if you’ve nothing planned why not come to my place tonight, I still have a lasagne with your name on it.” He grinned as if this was going to be a regular invite and we’d never get round to eating that particular frozen delight.

I wanted to joke that after all this time it probably had everyone’s name in mould on it but just nodded. “Yes, I’d like that.”

The rest of the day Tom and his little team were in a meeting with the professor planning what needed to be done. Meanwhile, the rest got on with our area of responsibility.  By home time Tom was still in the meeting, which looked pretty intense and like it was going to be a while before he was free.

I paced up and down outside the office and eventually the prof asked if there was anything he could help me with.

“No sir, just I’d made arrangements with Tom to go for a drink... I just wondered if it was still likely.”

“Afraid not young man,” the prof sympathised, “we have some fairly urgent things to sort out. Tell you what; I’ll take everyone out for a drink tomorrow after work, how’s that?” He beamed at his spontaneous suggestion.

“OK,” I felt cheated and that little kid in me was on the verge of a little tantrum but I held it in. “Tomorrow then?” I nodded through the window to Tom but he was deep in conversation with Raj whilst examining some printouts.

On the bus ride home I don’t think I’d ever felt so pathetically alone. I hated the professor (which I didn’t but that spoiled little kid wanted his way and wasn’t going to get it) and when I got in flopped onto the sofa and tried to hold back my frustrated sobs. I didn’t succeed, as I was used to coming home to a warm welcome and a nice meal the place seemed empty and cold. The red light on the washing machine was blinking so all I had to look forward to was drying laundry, mainly my nappies, and a meal from the freezer. So slipped the damp washing in the drier and my Shepherd’s pie in the microwave, thank god that in my self-pity I got that the right way round.

#

Mum called and reported that granny was reasonably OK but had sprained her arm and heavily bruised her hip so was, as aunty suggested, all but infirm. She also said that she hadn’t realised just how much work aunty had to do to keep the house and granny in any kind of condition so planned on staying a while to give her sister a break. She also joked that she was catching up on years of local gossip and that would keep her enthralled whilst she was there.

Of course she asked how I was coping but didn’t want to burden her with my problems so just said I was doing fine and she should go away more often. At the end of the conversation I said that I missed her and could hear the despondency in my own voice – so much for those coping skills.

Later I also got a call from Kili about his trip to Oxford looking around the Uni and seeing about accommodation. Apparently, his family had relations down there so he was able to snag a room with one of them. He suggested, if possible, that we all meet up at the weekend for what was likely to be the last drink together before our little gang (James and Ralph) all went our separate ways. As he was talking I was thinking that since I’d started work we were already drifting apart. I hadn’t seen them much and even our calls to each other were few and far between. Perhaps this would be the last time we’d all be together.    Although not really in the mood I agreed, I needed something to take my mind off of wondering about Tom and what he’d be doing.

The problem then was that once I started thinking of Tom I remembered what we’d done that morning and that got me all excited. I went to bed and stripped down to my disposable. I’d had to change during the lunch break from the unicorns to a nice thick bright blue pair. So now I simply decided to see how durable this particular colour was when given a rather heavy pasting. I’m not proud of the fact that my Monday night was given over to making a mess in my nappy.

I eventually fell asleep but there wasn’t much absorption left if I had a particularly heavy flood in the night. Thankfully, there was a pair of pink vinyl pants in my bedside drawer so pulled them over it all after I’d finished. I looked at the clock and it was getting late but I was still trebling with nervous energy. Once again, my ever trusty dum-dum calmed me down and fell asleep relatively quickly.

#

Tuesday morning I got into work early in the hope of catching him arriving fresh from his run and eager to repeat yesterday’s start. Unfortunately, he was already there and in deep conversation with his team and the professor, it looked like they’d hardly moved since last evening. Anyway, I got a cheery wave from Tom when he eventually noticed my arrival and I popped my head around the door to see if I could get drinks or anything for anyone.

That part of my helpfulness completed I set about my own tasks of bringing up to date the manifest of stuff coming and going and the list of items that Tom and his team needed to take with them. I was glad that in this small way at least I was helping him but I also knew that with each piece of equipment packed meant he would be away from me for longer. I rubbed the front of my padding for some solace and was pleased to feel the bulk and hear the crinkle... at least that hadn’t abandoned me. I don’t know what’s wrong with me because I let flow and got a great deal of comfort from the resulting warmth around my crotch.

At lunchtime I went to the toilet to change my disposable and was followed in by Tom.

“Do you need a hand?” He offered cheekily.

“I can always use your hand.” I offered back and he stepped up and kissed me heavily on the lips. It was a long and passionate kiss. Eventually broke off but holding me close he whispered, “I was so upset about not seeing you last night that when I eventually got in I wore one of those lovely disposables you’ve introduced me to... and thought of you all night.”

Mmmm, I did the same.” I confessed.

“God, mine was a mess this morning.” He grinned guiltily. After a few moments he realised he was at work and had more to say. “Look, we’ve all but finished with our meeting, although the boss wants to take the team out for drinks tonight. How about us making our excuses early and you come back to mine and we can... examine our nappies together?” He raised his eyebrows in a comical manner.

“Sounds like a plan... but... in the meantime I need to new one.”

“Then allow me young man to help change your protection... although I must warn you, it will offer no protection for you this evening.”

However, we were interrupted by someone coming in and telling Tom the professor was looking for him so, I had to do the deed on my own. I felt cheated but made sure I’d make up for it later.

#

The professor was as good as his word and early evening drinks were enthusiastically appreciated. The prof had assembled quite a good, young but knowledgeable team and I felt proud to be part of it... even if I hardly drank.

Anyway, after about an hour Tom and I made our excuses and left. I don’t think anyone batted an eyelid that we left together as they were getting another round in thanks to the professor’s generosity. Tom had downed a couple of pints (or four) whilst I’d stuck with my pint of Coca Cola. Once back at his place needless to say, the lasagne didn’t get a look in as we toddled straight to his bedroom and stripped.

He began to take off his clothes as he hummed the stripper music and I watched in delight when he threw his trousers into the corner and was wearing a lovely thick disposable.

“Now you,” he looked dangerously sexy at me and then said on second thoughts to wait as he wanted to strip me.

I wasn’t complaining as he got me down to my plastic pants with incredible ease, all the while telling me how sexy I was and what he was going to do as he licked and kissed and caressed my sensitive skin. I had to stop myself from exploding in my nappy from the build-up. Jeez, Tom is one very horny guy and I think it’s catching because these days I’m the same.

We lay on his bed skin pressed up against skin, thick disposable crinkling against thick disposable and our lips locked in a deep and satisfying embrace. His fingers found my left leg hole and he inched up.

“Ohh, my little bear’s not wet yet?” He cooed in my ear.

“I’m sure it won’t be long that Coke has gone right through me... are you pissing in your...?”

He smiled. “Certainly am, I don’t see why you should always be first... and my god, it’s such a relief.”

I’m not sure if he’d ever rubbed wet nappies together before but it was an experience he seemed to enjoy. We were both on the edge the entire time.

#

I woke up the following morning to my usual soaked nappy. Thankfully after we’d spent most of the night having sex, and after my disposable had been ripped off for easier access, I still had enough about me not to want to wet Tom’s bed. He was delighted to treat me as “the sweet little boy I was” as he fitted me in one of his thick, white disposables. He even slept in one himself but mine was covered by the plastic pants I’d been wearing at the beginning of the night. I was glad I’d thought that far ahead because I was very wet indeed.

Wet and sore – that was a combination I was rapidly getting used to. It wasn’t that Tom was thoughtless or demanding but he said that once we started he found it almost impossible not to continue until he could do no more. I think the term is ‘being fucked senseless’ but don’t let mum hear me swear, however, I was of the same opinion. As I think I’ve mentioned, once Tom opened up that Pandora’s Box of sexual delights I was hooked and enjoyed the ride literally and figuratively.

Anyway, when I woke up I was in his bed alone but I could hear him showering. In our sexual excess I’d forgotten that he and his small team had an early train to catch and that I was going to have to spend some time on my own. I looked around the room and Tom had cleared away most of the mess we’d made so I just lay there waiting for him to finish in the bathroom and my turn. I could see that he’s all but packed his suitcase as it was still open but obviously waiting for some last minute items to be included. I wondered if I could fit in there snugly covered by his shirts and underpants. Oh well, a boy can dream.

He returned from the shower looking all manly and athletic. Jeez, he did look good with a towel wrapped around his waist and drying his lovely locks with another one.

“Next.” He announced and I made my way to the bathroom but not before he patted my soggy bottom and planted a long kiss on my lips. “Just so you don’t forget me whilst you’re in there.” He teased.

Bloody hell, I just came in my nappy. It’s going to be very difficult not seeing him every day but I suppose that’s what growing up is all about. I just hoped he’d be back soon and as I loosened the tabs on my sopping wet nappy I filled up with emotion and had to rush into the shower to hide my tears.

#

When I came out Tom was all dressed and ready for off. I knew he had a taxi coming to take him to the station. He looked wonderful, even his casual clothes looked superb on him; he was one of those guys who didn’t have to try too hard to look good and confident no matter what he was wearing. I bet even in his rugby outfit out on the pitch he’d get a lot of attention from the crowd. He couldn’t believe how lucky I was to have him as my boyfriend.

He’d laid and fluffed out one of his disposable and gently set about powdering and fitting me into it. He took his time gently touching and teasing my hard cock. I desperately wanted us to get back under those covers and to continue what we’d been doing all night but I could hear the taxi arrived ‘ping’ on his phone.

He finished dressing me and I accompanied him to the station where he gave me a set of keys.

“Look,” he said as we hugged, “I don’t know if you want to but, these are the flat’s keys so, if you want to, you can stay at my place, OK?”

This was a big moment, he was giving me the keys to his place so I could come and go as I pleased... and he was happy for me to do so.

I got all misty-eyed.

“Actually, if you could clean the place up, change the bedding and do the laundry that would be fantastic.” He joked. “No, but seriously... from now on my place is your place and I’d really love it if you could keep an eye on it for me and use it as you feel fit.”

We hugged again and sneaked a little peck before he walked off and I had to head to work.

We’d said our ‘goodbyes’ earlier but I was still in tears as I set off walking to the office. A few people looked but no one said anything but by the time I got to work, although my tears had stopped, my Abena was soaked. I hadn’t seen him put one on but wondered if Tom was wearing his on the train... that was a thought too far and I made my nappy even messier.

#

Perhaps not surprising, work wasn’t as absorbing as it usually was but the professor congratulated me on what I’d been doing and I ended up being more involved in work being done in his office. It was quite a bit more intense but I have to say it took my mind off Tom. Although, the prof did say that what we were doing was to complement what he was doing in the capital. That made me feel better but I also found myself offering to work over so I was kept occupied but I was shattered by the end of the day.

The rest of the week simply flew by but mum was staying on at gran’s. I decided I’d spend Saturday over at Tom’s place, clean it up for him and do the laundry; after all, I had helped make some of the mess.

I got there about noon and let myself in, it seemed a bit strange being there without Tom but I was determined to make a good impression by being the perfect boyfriend and having the place all tidy and spic and span when he did eventually get home. His place wasn’t massive, so it didn’t take me that long to clean but I changed the bedding and the washing took quite some time and then had to be dried... so by the end of the day I decided I’d stay the night and finish stuff off in the morning. I knew there was at least one lasagne in the freezer compartment and that’s what I slipped into the microwave. As I ate, all around me I could feel and smell Tom’s presence. Of course I had rummaged in his drawers to find his rugby shorts and at that moment I was sitting eating, wearing his shorts over my fluffy white Abena. If I couldn’t have Tom with me, I’d have the next best thing.

At about 9pm there was a knock on the door. I immediately thought it was Tom coming back to surprise me and couldn’t get to the door quick enough. I opened it and there was Terry from the rugby club. It was him and his team who Tom had gone to the tournament with the week before, so I was a bit surprised to see him.

“Oh hello, Jason isn’t it... is Tom in?” He smiled and looked over my shoulder.

“Oh, erm, ‘fraid not he’s working away at the moment... I’m just, errmmm, looking after the place for him. Don’t know when he’ll be back... sorry.”

“No problem, no problem.” He stood at the door but didn’t look like he was going anywhere. He's such an imposing guy it was difficult to just slam the door in his face.

“Is there something I can help you with?” I offered and wondered if he’d clocked me wearing Tom’s shorts or my padding.

“Well, yes, he said he’d left a document I need for work... is it nearby... please?”

“Er, I haven’t seen it and I’ve just given the place a quick once over...”

“Not to worry, I know where it will be I’ve been here many times so know his routine. Can I just...?” and he gently manoeuvred himself past me and into the room.

I couldn’t stop him and, as he was Tom’s best mate I didn’t think I had any authority to stop him... so that was that, he was in and I watched him head towards the bedroom.

“He usually keeps all the paperwork in this little drawer by his bed.” He disappeared into the bedroom.

Off course the pack of disposables was still left on the bed after I’d changed into them... I’d also left my dummy by the side. Oh god what was he going to think?

I heard the drawer open and close. “No not there, I wonder where he could have put it?” He came back in and looked me up and down. “I tell you what, why don’t you make us both a lovely cup of tea and I’ll have a think where else it might be AND it will be nice to have a little catch up with his new buddy.”

“Again I wasn’t sure I could tell him to leave but I did remember him back at the rugby club. He was the one who said “Hope to see you again soon Jason” and had given me a knowing look.

# tbc#

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Great chapter. Things couldn't have went better for Jason before Tom left. Being with someone you care for is part of the relationship.

This new twist with Tom's best mate visiting I wonder if Tom told him about his new mate. I'm sure he will be interested in what he found in Tom's bedroom.

• Like 1
  • Les Lea changed the title to Dummy? 1-17

Part 17

Whereas Tom is just over six feet tall Terry has a good three or four inch in height over him. He’s also less athletic looking but more muscular and brawny... so quite a big guy, who I imagine, on the pitch, would be quite intimidating. The thing was I didn’t know what Tom had told him about me or even if he’d spoken at all about our relationship so I was a bit stuck. Now of course, he’d no doubt seen the disposables, can obviously see me in one and wearing Tom’s shorts so suspect he’s not stupid and can put two and two together. I was nervous but as asked I made him a cup of tea.

“Oh thanks Jason, that’s very nice of you,” he seemed polite enough and guided me, cup in hand, to the sofa. “Well, this is all very nice.” He said as he took a first sip from the hot brew.

“Yes, well, I was just about to pack up and leave myself,” I said edging to the end of the sofa.

“Don’t let me keep you, Tom and I go way back so you can leave when you want.” I was being dismissed but I also suspected that there wasn’t a document he needed... he’d just come snooping.

He wasn’t threatening or anything just incredibly confident and cock sure of himself.

“Didn’t Tom tell you he was going away?” I challenged.

“Of course, now I think about it he must have done. I just forgot and, as I was in the neighbourhood...” He looked at me in a way that made me uneasy and I felt myself filling my nappy.

“We used to be at University together,” Terry started small talk and took another sip, “did loads together, shared everything and had a terrific time. He has a natural talent for rugby and that’s how we met... in a scrum and with my head between his legs.” He stated chuckling at the memory. “Great way to meet someone who would become a lifelong friend don’t you think?”

I was thinking ‘how can I get rid of this man without it getting of hand?’ but he seemed to think I’d find this small talk interesting.

“Yes we had some fantastic times; late nights in the bar, the initiation ceremonies for the team. He was very accommodating at those... and very, very popular.” He seemed to be happily reminiscing and hinting at who knew what. But, if it was true what he was saying, that was part of Tom’s life I didn’t know about, so, suppose it was interesting on one level - although I’d prefer to hear about it from him rather than his mate.  

“Tom is my best friend and a really good friend...” he continued as he shuffled a bit nearer. “He tells me everything and we do... well... everything. He likes...” He teased and then looked at me as if to say ‘should I continue?’ “Perhaps it would be better not to say any more... but... he’s right about you. You are very good-looking and exceptionally shaggable.”

“What?” I stood up and tried to make some space between us. “Are you coming on to me?”

It would appear that Tom had spoken about me to his mates... and maybe even told them about my need for nappies. If he hadn’t then Terry was quick to sum-up a situation after seeing the disposables earlier.

“Well I assume you’d like that. A big strong man like me taking a sweet little boy like you in his arms...” he patted my drooping soggy nappy. “Oh, it seems like our little baby needs a change.”

He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the bedroom.

“Get off me Terry.” I was furious but my fury is very unthreatening. “I won’t tell Tom if you go now.” I was adamant that this should go no further but he just smiled.

I grabbed my mobile as if threatening to call him but noticed that the battery was dead. Bloody hell, what if he’d been trying to call me?

He snatched it out of my hand and took a quick look to see if I’d dialled anyone. There were no bars and just the outline of a dead battery on the screen. However, he had more to say.

“How do you know that he doesn’t already know about this and that he’s fine with me tasting...?”

This was getting weird and uncomfortable but how could I get rid of him? Bloody hell, my bladder was leaking even more in fear and I bet he knew. I needed to keep up some resistance, I needed to say something.

“Well I’m not available... so you can fuck off now.” It was like a David and Goliath situation except I was unarmed and he was bearing down on me. I’m not one for swearing, it never crops up in my household so was shocked at my own language when I said it out loud.

He had that smile, a cross between sympathy and ‘we both know what’s going to happen so why fight it’.

“Look, I’m not going to hurt you but you do need that little nappy changing and I see you’ve left them out on the bed no less...” he pretended to be hit by an obvious notion, “almost as if you wanted a daddy to come along and sort out your little damp situation.”

“No I don’t...” but he was in my face and still smiling.

“I bet Tommy couldn’t believe his luck when he found you liked to wear nappies... a boy in need of protection and Tom just loves to protect.” He patted the front of my padding, “So, what kind of mate would I be if I didn’t change my best friend’s little friend... preventing him getting nappy rash,” He changed his tone as if he was speaking to a child, a baby even.

“Well I don’t need you anywhere near me... wet, erm, or not.” I sounded like a little kid refusing to go to bed at bedtime. I wasn’t in the least bit convincing.

Oooo,” he was now mocking me, “who’s going to stamp his little footsies then, mmm?”

Close up, like Tom he was handsome and confident. He knew what he wanted and exactly how to get it. Although I pushed him away as hard as I could it was without any success.

“Oh I think you protest too much. We can’t have Tom’s favourite little toy; I mean boy all wet now can we. So, let’s get that soaked nappy off and you on to... I mean... into something a bit more appropriate shall we?”

#

I fell backward onto the bed and he immediately reached for the shorts and yanked them off.

“Bloody hell Jason,” he turned me over, “a wet nappy doesn’t hide the cutest little bum...” He pulled down his jeans and let loose a huge cock, so much thicker than Tom’s, “we’re gonna have lotsa fun.”

“NO,” I screamed but he just turned my head and gave me a kiss, which silenced any further protest. I tried to crawl away but there was nowhere to go and I felt him pulling at the tabs on my disposable. That easily came away and threw it into the corner where his jeans had landed.

“No, no, no...” I begged but knew I was completely out manoeuvred.

“Oh I think we both know your protests aren’t very convincing... and daddy wants to make his little friend happy.” He whispered that in my ear and turned me over but not before shoving the dummy in my mouth.

I tried to spit it out.

“No, no, no you naughty little boy, if daddy puts something in your mouth it’s there to be sucked... understand?”

I didn’t reply immediately.

“Does my little boy need his botty spanking first so he knows daddy’s in charge?”

Although he said all this with a smirk I couldn’t make out if he was kidding, if this was a test or if I had no option. I felt too afraid to offer any further dissent and nervously started sucking.

“That’s a good boy... now let’s see what’s in store here.” I could feel his breath on my naked bum cheeks and felt his hot wet tongue invading my bum hole. “I just love basting a little chicken before we add the stuffing.” He licked deeper.

Oh fuck.

#

For a big guy Terry was very agile and had me doing all manner of things, in all manner of positions. He filled me up several times and his thick cock made quite the impression. He was at it for a couple of hours but eventually rested and we both dozed. I woke up an hour or so later desperate for a pee. What did surprise me was that I was laid like a lover on his chest, with my fingers idly twiddling his chest hair and was relaxed listening to the rhythm of his heartbeat.

The thing is, once we got going and although at times it was bloody painful, I was as committed as he was. He knew it and in a moment of screaming passion said I was a “baby whore... a tease for daddy”. In fact, that’s what he called me but in an appreciative way... I think?

Naked I waddled to the loo, the big man had made sure I’d remember him for some time. My bum hole was sore and wide and I couldn’t get to the toilet quick enough, which was something I’d not managed to do for some time, and emptied everything that needed emptying, and there was a lot of it. Terry had woken, heard me and came to see if I was OK. Sitting on the toilet was not the most glamorous position to start a conversation.

He stood at the door in all his hairy magnificence dominating the space and looking incredibly happy. His cock, even at rest, was superb and it glistened with, whatever it was, in the half light.

“I knew you’d like a big dick... most boys do.” He teased and I blushed as I let out a bashful fart.

“Well,” I sighed, “What do we do now?”

“It’s up to you baby. I just wanted a try out... like we do to any new team member to see what they can do... and to see why Tom’s so potty about you. Not bad.” He teased again... you could really get fed up with his self-confidence.

“What if I told Tom you attacked me?” I offered as a different perspective.

“Well you could, although we both know that isn’t quite true. However, please feel free to tell him everything.” He stepped forward and gently ran his hand through my hair and made a petting noise. “God you are so damn cute. Well, for one thing he’d expect it from me, though I’m not sure he’d expect that you enjoyed it with another guy. So it’s up to you how you want to play it. However,” he was being annoying again, “do you want him to know just what a slag you are?”

But that’s not fair... I mean...” The term slag had hit a spot. I hated the term and I definitely didn’t think it applied to me but then... what had I just done?

He interrupted my protest because he wasn’t going to let me play the victim here.

“If you’ll take my cock so easily why not others? Maybe we should have you down at the club for initiation night... the lads would love to take a shot at that cute little butt of yours.”

He said it as if it was something of a privilege to be asked but a cold shiver ran through my body. I knew he was right and I couldn’t pretend otherwise.

“I knew from the moment I first saw you with Tom that you were looking for a daddy. That shy, coquettish, demure little peek at all those hunky rugby players at the club. I bet you were wetting your nappy at the very prospect... even if you didn’t know it.”

I had wet my nappy at the club but how did he know?

“I’ve thought about you since then and last weekend, with Tom talking almost non-stop about you... well... I had to experience it myself. Like I say, Tom and me share quite a lot, a lad here, a bed there.”

‘A lad here... a bed there...’ did he mean what I think he meant?

“...and now, with your cute boyish haircut, those sweet little shorts and that thick, thick nappy... I just knew you’d want a big man to take care of you, to... fuck you. Make you feel special,” he added condescendingly.

“No I don’t.” I lamely argued but we’d just spent the best part of two hours proving that was a lie. Oh Christ he was correct, getting screwed did make me feel special, that’s why I loved it... oh hell.

“Oh sweetheart, do you ever have a daddy complex... no man’s safe with you around. Don’t worry,” he patted my naked leg and smiled encouragingly, “we daddies will do our bit but that means your little butt has to do the same.”

He disappeared and returned with a fresh Abena.

“OK then, let’s get you all nicely wrapped up cos I have to get back to the wife and kids but you, well you need to rest that wonderful welcoming arse for a while. You might be a bit sore for a few days but I think it’s going to be busy over the coming months.”

He patted my naked bottom.

I wasn’t sure if that was a threat or a promise but maintained silence as he rubbed in cream, doused me in talc and taped the fluffy nappy in place. All the while my hole felt like he was still pounding away... so he’d replaced Tom in that respect.

“There you go little one, all nice and tidy.” He seemed pleased with the result. “See you again soon... sleep tight. I’m sure daddy Tom will be glad that his little baby boy has been well looked after.” He popped the dummy back between my lips. “There you go... think of daddy Terry.”

With that he was off, I heard the front door close and he was gone.

I was left sucking furiously and later fell asleep but only after I’d taken stock of what had just happened.

#

I got back home around noon after I’d spent the morning tidying up Tom’s place and replacing the bedding. I’d brought some of the soiled sheets home to give them a good wash in our machine. I’d get them back before he had any idea. The next main thing I had to do was plug in the phone to recharge the damn thing. How I could have let it run down I have no idea but perhaps that’s why I hadn’t received any calls.

On the bus ride home I kept thinking of what Terry said about having a daddy complex. I mean, could he be right, did I have such a complex? When I thought about it I did always feel strange when older men were near. I always put it down to my own dad not being around and feeling guilty if I so much as acknowledged another man.

I loved my daddy, I mean dad, and really missed him for so much of my life but surely that didn’t mean I was searching for a replacement like Terry had intimated. The problem was that man had put so many thoughts into my head and made me even question his relationship with Tom, was it more than best friends? Not only that but I felt so guilty and that’s when my phone rang.

#

The charge had got to 49% and I saw I had a number of missed calls. However, this was mum so immediately took it.

“Hi mum, what’s new?” I answered as brightly as I could.

“Where have you been I’ve been trying to call you since last night?”

“Yes sorry, I went over to Tom’s place and forgot to charge my phone... it died on me but I’m charging it now and I see I missed quite a few calls.”

“You had me worried love...”

“No need to worry mum, I’m a big boy (oh the irony as I padded around the house in just my protection) just forgot... anyway, how’s gran and aunty?”

We then spent a good fifteen minutes chatting about that and how grateful aunty was that mum had decided to stay. In fact, the news was that gran wanted mum and me to come back and live with them.

“Just one house to keep... the bills would be down?” She offered as a possible reason for returning to the family home.

I mean, gran’s house was bigger than ours, and there would be room for both me and mum to have a room apiece but...

“It’s nowhere near work and we have a life and friends here so...” It was my argument and possibly one mum had used to granny but I suspect she was under pressure to at least sound me out.

“Yes love, that’s what I said but granny wanted you to know the offer was there. I think she wants her family around her, the fall has sort of shocked her a little.”

“Be nice mum,” which I knew she would be, “but no.”

#

After that conversation finished I checked the list of other calls I’d missed. Normally, I don’t get many. In fact, compared to some people who can’t stop looking at their phones, I use mine for very little except calls. However, the calls had come in but I’d been too stupid to charge my phone.

The earliest was on Saturday afternoon and I recognised the number as that of the Edwards so was hoping it was either Billy or Mark and not one of their parents. The other calls were from James, Kili and Ralph, in fact several missed calls from each of them and then I remembered, I was supposed to meet up with them for a sort of farewell drink and I’d completely forgotten. Hell, I was so wrapped up in my own life I totally forgot about my friends. I wondered if they’d understand that I’d been abandoned by my boyfriend and so naturally got stuffed by his mate... I didn’t want to have that conversation with anyone.

I called them all and apologised but they were still surprisingly angry because they’d waited for over an hour for me to turn up. They then went on without me and trashed me to each other. I think there was just a hint of fun in Ralph’s voice when he told me that.

I’d also missed a call around eleven last night from Tom, just about the time I was coming down after being well and truly stuffed by his best friend.

I called him and he was out with mates in the city centre having a bit of a pub crawl but we still managed to chat for over twenty minutes. I told him I’d been round at his house and forgot my phone but he’d be pleased that I’d done as suggested - cleaned up and did his laundry. He said such lovely things about how thoughtful and loving I was. He told me how much he was missing me and how he couldn’t wait to get back home.

I didn’t mention anything about Terry’s visit. The guilt simply ran into the padding. I needed my nappy and was pleased it was one of his; the Abena was a slight but happy connection.

God, what a day and what a stupid night, I just hoped Tom would never know the truth but could I trust his best mate not to spill the beans, AND, what was that last remark about - getting back to the wife and kids?

#

As I lay in bed wrapped in one of my ultra-thick fabric nappies and hefty rubber pants a few things came to mind. Briefly I thought of how I’d actually been avoiding going round to see Billy and Mark because I was scared the reason for their nappy imprisonment would have been revealed and they’d both hate me.

I was angry with myself for standing my mates up for a drink, when it may well be the last time we’d all be together. I was hopeful though that at least Ralph would still be near. However, I could see that with Tom and work now the main focus of my attention even that link to my school friends may be slipping away.

Tom, Tom, Tom... the love of my life... why did he have to go off and work elsewhere? Why had it happened now and why couldn’t I see a way to fix it. But of course the worst of it all was what I’d done with Terry. I hated my betrayal, I hated the ease with which he got me to drop my pants (well nappy actually) and I hated, absolutely hated the fact that I’d enjoyed the experience so much.

It was difficult to play the victim when you’re squealing in delight and begging him to pound harder.

Although, as I lay back in bed wearing almost impenetrable protection, my hand slipped inside the soft thick fabric and erupted at the very idea of this bear of a man making me his little boy.

What risks had I laid myself open to and how would I react when those moments came?

#

Sunday night was not a night for any kind of satisfying sleep. All those thoughts kept invading my head and I tried to find solutions to them but failed. Tom made a brief appearance but it was Terry who dominated my dreams when I eventually did drop off.

I was kept in a playpen wearing nothing but a huge fluffy white nappy. Strangers would come and ‘coo’ at me over the fence and tell him what a lovely baby he had. Whenever I found a way to leave he would just simply click his fingers and I’d come running back. Daddy (yes in my dream I called him daddy), used me like I was there purely for his benefit and my body was his plaything. He’d tickle and poke and prod and tell me what a good boy I was when I wet. He lifted me out of the playpen and told me we were going on a lovely adventure.

I woke up to the alarm going off just as I was about to be introduced to the rest of the rugby team... how I hated that alarm.

#

Monday at work I could hardly concentrate, Terry’s cock had left me very sore, which in turn made me remember what we’d done, which in turn led to me making a gooey mess in my nappy.

I looked around at the rest of the staff... did I think any of them was daddy material (you see Terry had really gotten into my head). The professor definitely was - perhaps more granddaddy than daddy - but I didn’t get the any vibe from any of my other co-workers. Tom had saved my skin with Tridwell so I suppose, without being aware, he was definitely daddy material. Then of course there was Tridwell himself, was he a ‘daddy’. Did he think of me as a little boy who would do as he was told? God, thinking this way had certainly opened up a can of worms.

The other thing that happened was that I kept looking at my phone in case I’d missed a call or text. Normally I wasn’t fixated on it but now I was obsessed but of course I was looking (hoping?) for a call from Terry - he’d become that obsession.

# tbc #

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I'm sure that readers will know that the title DUMMY? doesn't just refer to his soother but whether he's an 'innocent' in all these things.

Does his love of juvenile things excuse what he says he's not aware of?

Does he know exactly what he's doing?

Are his nappies just a cover?:bfdf9a9c5dfa1fcbf66956236b55e339:

Is Jason all he seems?

• Les Lea changed the title to Dummy? 1-18

Part 18

The washroom at work was empty apart from me and I’d just finished changing a rather overly wet disposable. Thankfully, I kept quite a supply with me and had changed into a super-thick one with happy, nappy-clad bears printed all over. Normally they would cheer me up no end but as I sat there on the toilet resting and gazing at them my mind drifted.

How, since starting work, had I become so embroiled in a life that I’d never even thought about before? I mean, I’d thought about sex before but not to the extent I do now. Mum, nappies and my dum-dum were all that ever concerned me and I was able to put all that down to my anxieties. Since I started at Collins Scientific Development UK I’ve managed to get a man sacked, somehow made a couple of my best friends subject to nappy discipline and forgotten about mates I’ve had all my life. Of course the bonus is, I’m earning a living oh, AND, I have a boyfriend but then, at the first opportunity, I’m shagging his best friend.

S. L. U. T.: SLUT, SLUT, SLUT, SLUT, SLUUUUT!

Yep, that word keeps bouncing around my head and has never seemed more apt.

#

For the next couple of days I tried to keep a cap on my feelings. The prof had given me more responsibility and was happy to be distracted by that. I tried not to think ‘Granddaddy’ whenever I spoke with him but I’d feel my nappy warming and knew there was something else going on in my head and I wasn’t concentrating on the job in hand. Focus!

In the calls from mum I kept up this pretence that she should stay as long as needed and that I was doing fine without her - I was a mess. With calls to Tom, despite his encouraging and endearing words - I lied. I avoided calling Billy or Mark completely and knew that they were missing me because of all the calls I ignored – coward. I was desperately waiting on a call from Terry – SLUT.

By Thursday I’d washed, dried and ironed all of the messed in bedding I’d brought from Tom’s place so after work decided to return it and then never go back without him being there.

I let myself in and the place felt chillier than I remembered. I picked up the mail and left it on the counter top then remade the bed. All the time I was thinking, not of what Tom and I had done, but what Terry did to me. There I was again, trying to divert, it was what WE did as it definitely wasn’t all one way. As a result I produced another wet and sticky nappy.

I’d planned on coming and leaving once I’d made the bed and put stuff away yet I lingered, almost hoping above hope that there would be a visitor. I even put two cups out and boiled the kettle but I was left alone. This preoccupation with Terry had to stop. He’d done what he wanted and had no doubt moved on to another. AND YET, here I was lingering. My phone rang and realised before I saw the name TOM displayed on screen, that I was hoping it would be Terry.

“Oh, hi Tom,” isn’t the most enthusiastic response I could have mustered.

Tom didn’t seem to notice as he had news.

“I’ll be home by the weekend,” he gushed.

“Really, REALLY,” I added excitedly once it clicked to what he was saying. “That’s great news... when exactly?”

“Well, the project has gone to the test stage and, with what you guys have been doing back there, it seems all has gone to plan and ahead of schedule.”

“Well that’s fantastic...” I was hoping that with his return things might get back to normal, “Will that be tomorrow, Saturday or Sunday?” I wanted a timetable. I wanted my life back.

“I’m hoping to be on the 8pm train tomorrow night so should be back in the house by eleven...”

“I’ll be waiting.”

“I was hoping you’d say that because I can’t wait to see you again.”

“Oh, by the way, the last time I was here I ate on of your frozen lasagne’s so...”

“Don’t worry, I’m not planning on eating anything but you.” he chuckled. “So prepare for a feast.”

I took that to mean my finest cartoon disposables but what the hell... I might just be naked with a splodge of whipped cream strategically placed and surprise him that way.

We chatted for a bit longer and then he said he had to go but was looking forward to Friday night.

So was I.

I was looking to get a bit of normality back or at least to drive Terry from my thoughts. And a heavy session with Tom I was sure would do that.

#

On Friday night I left work and went straight to Tom’s place. I wanted to make it all warm and welcoming. It didn’t need much work as I’d done most of it the day before but still I’d bought some beers and wine for him and stored them in the fridge. I knew he liked a cold Bud and I added a couple of cans of Coke for me. Because I didn’t know exactly what time he’d be coming through the door I dispensed with the idea that I should prepare him something to eat but there again he said he wouldn’t be hungry and he might have had a sandwich on the train.

I also decided that the whipped cream idea was stupid I could have been sat around for hours like that and even I’m not that sad... maybe some other time. However, I did put a can in the fridge just in case.

The room was nice and warm so I shucked off most of my clothes and just sat around in my plastic pants and a t-shirt. It’s like my uniform when I’m at Tom’s place and I like to think he prefers to see me this way when we’re together.

At 8 o’clock I was imagining him getting on the train when I got a call and it was Tom saying that he’d just been called back into work as a problem had blown up and he was urgently needed. I was instantly deflated but tried to have sympathy with his situation but despite that I felt quite petty because I wasn’t going to see him straight away. I tried to keep the whining little baby boy sound out of my voice but I’m not sure how successful I was being.

The thing was he had no idea how long this setback was going to take but the boss had inferred that it might take all weekend. He was sorry but said it couldn’t be helped but was hot and hard just thinking about what we could be doing.

I jokingly said that I’d start without him and he replied that he was picturing me in my most colourful nappy and wishing he was face deep in it. All very sexy. We talked for a few minutes, which saw me pawing at myself through the slippery fabric, describing those happy little figures in my nappy whilst trying to turn him on.

“Oh Jase... you better stop... I’ll be coming all down this street otherwise and I’m not sure the public’s ready for that just yet.” He teased.

“Well my nappy’s just about to be...”

“Sorry Jase, back at the office... you’ll just have to keep it until I can be there to experience the full works.”

I heard a buzzer go, not unlike the one that allows us into our building.

“OK, I’ll call you as soon as I have more news but, here’s the boss now,” I could here a few words being exchanged, “More urgent than I thought sweetheart so... speak later. BYE.”

So, I was more than a little dejected after we hung up. However, as I moped around the house thinking of whether to go home or stay the night there was a knock at the door.

I just knew that it was Tom and he’d been having fun pretending he was busy and elsewhere and was going to surprise me.

I was excited and threw caution to the wind, pulled of my nappy and plastic pants, flung my t-shirt onto the floor and decided on a proper welcome for my busy but treacherous boyfriend... running to the door I threw it open...

However, going “ta-da” as if revealing a wonderful surprise gift didn’t help the complete look of horror on the visitor’s face.

It wasn’t the expected Tom but another of his rugby club mates carrying a plastic bag.

“Erm, have I got the right number?” he didn’t know where to look.

I slammed the door and raced back to the bedroom to get into some pants and a shirt.

There was still a tentative knock at the door so I couldn’t pretend no one was in but I was now a little suspicious.

I wondered why he was here and who sent him.

#

The knocking continued but I had time to put on a basic level of respectable clothing.

“Who is it?” I nervously asked through the closed door.

“Jason isn’t it? I heard from Terry that Tom was expected home today so I thought I’d pop round and see...”

“No, sorry,” I interrupted his reason for being there, “he’s just called and said he’s going to be delayed and not expected back tonight after all.”

“What, since I knocked at the door?” He quizzed.

“No, before you came.” I replied reasonably.

“Then why were you naked?”

That was a good question and I had a rational answer but didn’t want to discuss that at that precise moment.

“Look,” the dismembered voice said, “I’m Barnsy and we met briefly at the club a little while back.”

“Yes, I remember.” I didn’t want him to think I was an ignoramus.

There was a short silence.

“Are we going to have a conversation through a closed door?” Barnsy asked a little indignantly.

“Erm, I’m just about to leave,” I wasn’t because I was only partially dressed.

“OK then, but before you do... you wouldn’t mind taking this bag for him and popping the stuff in the freezer?”

This was ridiculous. What was I expecting to be ravaged by the rugby team? STOP being a stupid little kid and let the man in and act like a damn grown up. This all went through my mind as I unlatched the door and took in the good-looking confident stud that was leaning against the door frame.

Barnsy was more like Tom than Terry, slim, fit and easy going... his dark skin and features gleamed under the street lights and his smile easily lit up the room. Good grief I’m sounding racist but I don’t mean to, I mean, he was just a superb hunk and passed me the plastic bag.

“I work at Iceland, the frozen food place, and he text me to get some meals in for the weekend.”

“Oh, yes, I’ve eaten one of his lasagnes....” I added unnecessarily.

“Did you like it?” He smiled the question as if he was doing a report for the company.

Mmmm, it was OK.”

“Not the response the company expects.” He said it with such seriousness I didn’t know if I’d offended him or not. It was only after a couple of beats his face broke into a shit-eating grin that I realised he was joking.

I took a deep breath and hoped I wasn’t making a huge mistake when I opened the door wider and asked if he wanted to come in.

“No it’s fine. If Tom’s not here and you’re not expecting him any time soon, there’s little point in hanging about.” He turned to leave.

“Erm, I was about to have a cup of tea or some...” I ventured... a bit let down at being spurned in such a way.

“Do you normally strip naked for a cup of tea then?” I could hear the laughter in his voice as he walked off down the road.

Bloody hell, I’d made such a fool of myself and now both he and Terry will have some stupid tales to tell Tom. But what really upset me was being rejected like that. I mean, aren’t I worth a shag? I mean he’d seen me naked and perhaps that put him off. Oh hell, this is a disaster.

My ego just took a hit and I didn’t like it.

#

I stocked up the freezer compartment with what Barnsy had brought, a couple of curries, chow meins and caramel ice cream. Not a lot but filled it up nicely. I hoped he wouldn’t do a curry for me as I’m not keen on spicy food but there again, after all that’s happened I wondered if we had any future. Terry had insinuated that Tom would know he’d try and come on to me but would he tell him just how successful he’d been? I might be grateful for an invite to a curry.

I finished dressing properly, well, I put my underwear back on because in my haste to answer the door I’d just been wearing pants and a shirt. Anyway, as I wasn’t going to be entertaining anyone I slipped back into my festive disposable with all the cute characters and as it wasn’t wet, enjoyed the comfort of a nice thick bit of padding and a pair of clear plastic pants.

The bus ride home was annoying. I kept going over everything that had happened since Tom had gone and stupidly was trying to blame him for all that taken place. Oddly, a lad got on the bus that looked (well was dressed similarly) to the one who felt me up that time.  As he walked down the bus to his seat I was convinced he’d sit next to me as there were few spare places. I wriggled over to make room and could feel my nappy slipping around my groin but it was a comforting feeling. He then by-passed me and went to sit in the only other seat available next to a little old woman who had a small dog in her lap. Hell, I wasn’t even winning any contest against an annoying little yappy thing.

Well, I took comfort in the lovely folds of fabric that I wriggled about in; thinking that I at least had something the dog didn’t - but was lost as to just what that was.

#

Once home I was surprised at just how high my anxiety level was. I forgot about eating and made my way straight to my bedroom where I stripped down to my now soaked nappy and slippery pants, reached for my dum-dum and eased under the duvet. It had been more stressful than it had needed to be and it was annoying that all the stress was down to me and my expectations.

With mum not here to bounce ideas off, or just to have someone else care, meant I was a bit adrift in my own emotions. I needed to get a grip and not be so reliant on the actions of other people but, having said that, sucked on my dummy and wished mum would come home soon.

Just as I was about to drop off I got a text from Tom:

Barnsy thinks UR weird... why?

My body flushed in embarrassment and as it did so I filled my nappy even more but was just too distressed to do anything about it.

Oddly the disposable filling up gripped me a little tighter and the warmth was the only bright spot to a terrible evening. Never had I sucked so hard on my dummy as I rubbed the bloated plastic.

After ten, maybe fifteen minutes I was making very little headway in my endeavours. My cock, although hard, just wasn’t responding to the stimuli offered and I could feel tiredness take over. The rhythmic sucking eventually set the correct tone and I dropped off... glad to see the back of a truly dreadful day.

# tbc #

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Les Lea changed the title to Dummy? 1-19

Part 19

Saturday morning I woke up to a knock on the front door. I looked at the clock and it was just past 9am so wondered if it was the postie trying to deliver something. However, the knock, although gentle, continued so I knew it wasn’t him. If there’s no answer they just clear off or leave a message to go and collect your package yourself. Anyway, still half asleep, I toddled down to the front door and opened it. Both Billy and Mark were standing there in what seemed to be the ‘Edwards’ uniform of smart polo shirt and matching shorts, complete with a nice subtle bulge for those aware of their situation.

Their smiles lit up when I answered but drooped just a little as they clocked my droopy nappy not particularly well hidden by my shiny but billowing plastic pants.

“Morning Jase, we’ve not been able to speak to you much recently so thought we’d come and check you’re OK?” I could tell Billy was eager to chat and Mark looked healthier than I’d seen him look for ages. His normal dour appearance and general fed-up aura had been replaced by an eagerness I didn’t normally associate with him. However, even though I could see he was still wearing padding under his shorts it didn’t seem to be worrying him that much.

“Wow, you two look like you’ve just completed some health kick... being ill looks like it does you good Mark.” He smiled at my attempt at morning humour.

I beckoned them in.

“Mum and dad are out for the day and we’ve been left to our own devices... the first time in absolutely ages...” Billy began.

“Is it some kind of test?” I asked suspiciously.

“Probably... but we told them we were coming to see you and they told us to do just that and they’d see us... eventually. Eventually? No restrictions... so here we are.” Billy seemed to think this was an incredible breakthrough and he’d obviously convinced Mark the same.

“Well guys it’s lovely to see you but... I need a few minutes to get organised as I can’t sit around like this all day...”

“Oh, don’t change for us,” Mark quipped. “We’ve often speculated what you’d look like in padding and I have to say... I wasn’t quite expecting such a soggy introduction.”

They’ve speculated about me, well, that made me feel less guilty about speculating (and often visualising) them.

“Well thanks Mark... yes... this is me after a night of wetness and poor judgement in the correct attire when answering the door.”

“Well, I love the cute little characters on your disposable,” he looked closely. “Although they don’t look particularly happy... more like drowned... what are they?”

“Erm, good question... I think they started off as unicorns.”

“I wish we could wear something fun like that instead of these,” he gripped the excess bulk through his shorts, “terry cotton things.”

I could hear the slight crinkle of his plastic pants.

His words sort of hit some chord – “wish we could wear something fun like that...”

“Well you have covers to keep any spillage in... are they not coloured?”

Unasked, and unexpectedly unashamed, Mark pulled down the front of his shorts. “Mum wants us to see when we fill our nappies so we have these clear, glassy covers or white, slightly thicker rubbery feeling ones... they’re pretty tight.”

This revelation had taken me be surprise so I just stared at his see-thru plastic pants and to the well-pinned cloth underneath. The two pins at either side were clearly discernible and had blue safety covers. I know because I have some similar ones.

I looked over to Billy. “Do you still have to do each other’s nappies?”

Billy nodded. All the while I was wondering how this morning came to be. Not in a hundred years would I have thought something like this would happen. Not only that, but I hadn’t instigated it. Mark had taken it all upon himself and to be honest I appreciated this new, forthright version of him.

“Well it looks like you do a great job... that looks both comfortable and tight; you can hardly tell there’s that much bulk.” Billy smiled at my compliment and I suppose was pleased that I’d given him a positive review for changing his brother’s padding.

“Do you wear fabric nappies like ours?” It was Mark asking the question.

“Yes, mainly to sleep in but last night I was just too tired when I got in and just crawled into bed.

“It must be great having the option.” Again it was Mark leading this part of the conversation.

“Well, I like both styles. Certainly at night I like the bulk but during the day I prefer the disposables.”

“Yer, they are pretty cool aren’t they?”

I was not so much shocked, more pleased at Mark’s attitude. I thought he’d be dead against anything even resembling a nappy but seemed to be admiring even my sopping one. The thing is both lads have always looked cute, even when the fates (and parents) seemed to have turned against them.

“So, you like my disposables do you?” I could see Mark nodding. The thing is he is the youngest member of our group but dressed as his parents now seemed to demand both him and Billy looked a lot younger. I don’t know if the short haircuts helped but I guess we could each have passed as Year 8s at school.

“Billy told me about you letting him have one of yours before but it didn’t turn out right...” He shrugged but still seemed enthusiastic. “I wish I’d seen it.”

“I wish I’d got chance to wear it,” Billy added with regret.

“Well your mum returned it to me but, as she’s not here... maybe?”

I thought that now was no time to be embarrassed, especially as they could still see me wearing a sopping wet disposable and besides... this might be fun. “Why don’t you follow me up to my room and I can show you the full array of what I have to wear, eh?”

Billy and Mark nodded eagerly but then for a moment held back. “Erm, will your mum be home soon?”

I knew from the question that they didn’t want anyone else to witness what might be about to happen.

“No, so you don’t have to worry. She’s visiting granny and my aunt for a few days, which is why I haven’t been available recently.” This was a poor excuse so I quickly added, “So we’re on our own and can do what we like.”

Cool,” I heard Billy say as he looked over to his brother and smiled.

I have to say this was really good to see, both my friends didn’t give the impression of having a problem with either mine or their own nappy situation. In fact, if I read the circumstances correctly, they were on a mission to gather more information about just what I had in my collection.

They followed me upstairs Mark gently tapping my bulky padded bottom and chuckling as he walked behind me. My bed was unmade and I suspect the place smelled of urine but I drew back the curtain, opened a window and then suggested, as I went off to the bathroom to change, they might like to inspect the set of drawers that held my current supply of disposables and plastic pants.

I grabbed a plain deep purple disposable and matching plastic pants and, as they were wearing shorts, a pair of black cotton stretch shorts and black t-shirt.

“I’ll be taking a short shower guys but, have a rifle through and, if you want, choose a pair that you’d like to wear for yourself.”

I saw both the lad’s eyes widen as they opened the first drawer.

#

As I stood under the shower I had time to think. I was sure when I came out from under the warm spray I’d find my room empty and that it had all been a dream. Thankfully, as I soaped myself clean I could hear a lot of giggling going on so knew my guests were having fun.

When I got back I was dressed but Billy and Mark had taken off their shorts marvelling at everything on offer.

“God Jase, these are all pretty juvenile.” I was waiting for a put down but it appeared to be just an observation. Which I suppose is just as well seeing as they were wandering around in just the shirts and nappies. They were examining each cheeky bear in nappies or cartoon animals parading around, or brightly coloured dinosaurs. “Bloody hell, you have so many... they’re pretty fantastic...”

Their enthusiasm was heartening and the more they scrutinised the more excited they got with the feel and thickness of them all. I could see their faces light up with certain styles and suggested again that they chose a pair they wanted to wear and we could make it happen right then and there... if they wanted.

I saw them slightly wavering although both boys were dressed (or more correctly, undressed) in a polo shirt and tightly applied nappies with see-thru covers. As I’d noted before, Mark’s pins had blue safety covers, whereas Billy’s were orange. I’d not seen that colour before so was glad that they were able to introduce me to something new.

Even though I’d just put my shorts on I quickly removed them and joined in the fun but not before both smoothed their hands over the soft thick shiny purple material and expressed their desire to have some just like it.

“Have you asked your mum for something different?” I ventured.

“Not really, but we know what they’re like, not ones to spend unnecessarily on ‘luxuries’. I think we’re lucky to have plenty of soft fabric nappies rather than just one or two that need constant washing... even though we still have to do that.” Billy shrugged.

I shrugged in sympathy, knowing the boys hated having to do it themselves but despite that, they appeared to be less worried by such a task than in the past.

Meanwhile, the noisy fun continued as they were holding up various colourful disposables and assorted bright plastic pants, admiring the themes and designs and getting quite giggly and excited by them all. Soon we were discussing and comparing everything with everything else and it was like a group of toddlers had just discovered the best plaything ever.

Despite the fact that I’m almost nineteen, there were no ages at that moment. We were just three silly little kids having a whale of a time and not caring about the fact we were doing all this whilst simply wearing nappies.

There were several childish remarks of ‘cor’ and ‘wow’ and disbelief that I had so much and so many different styles. I even found myself admitting that mum had sourced them and had them delivered, which both boys found incredible.

I delved into an old box of hardly used ‘Durable Slips’ that I’d worn for ages, until mum came up with this selection of colourful, specialist underwear.

“These are what I used to wear, these and terry cotton ones like you, but then mum found something she thought would be more fun and...” I pointed the array of stuff the boys were examining with such devotion and interest.

“So, she obviously doesn’t mind you being...” Mark asked as he couldn’t quite believe the childish print on a colourful pair of plastic pants, “a big kid.”

I laughed. “When I’m wearing them I just have to think about the happy little design and it lifts my spirits.”

“How have you been able to wear them for so long and keeping it a secret.”

“Well, according to your mum I haven’t been able to keep it a secret but...” I chuckled. “I’ve been anxious for ages and I wake up most mornings with a wet nappy. I also have some anxieties at work and find I feel better knowing I’m well-padded there as well. My nappies have become like a security blanket. You know something you need to feel safe with? Well mum has always thought that if it was something I needed I should have and, as she was at pains to say many years ago... it has nothing to do with anybody else how I want to dress or the underwear I prefer.”

The boys were spellbound by my little speech but think they were more in awe of mum and her straightforward, nonsense attitude.

Mark spied my selection of dummies and bottles. “Erm, do you use, ummm, these as well?”

I picked up one of my dummies. “This is my dum-dum, I’ve had the pleasure of using a dummy when I get stressed for as long as I can remember. It’s one of those things that you know you should get rid of but, in truth, I’m not sure I could.”

I saw both pairs of eyes trying to size me up and wondering... why?

“I can’t explain entirely but, I’ve had anxiety issues since I was a little kid. Mum always found, as did dad when he was with us, that if I sucked on a dummy I would settle down and relax.”

Really?” It was Mark who seemed to be fascinated.

“Really... and to be honest, the need to find comfort from one has never left. Even now, when stressed I can suck on my dum-dum and although the problem doesn’t go away, I feel better able to cope. Mum has said on many occasions that slipping in a dummy has both prevented anxiety attacks and quickly soothed away stress at most levels. She’s a great proponent of the use and success of a dummy.”

“But you work and...” The boys seemed incredulous at my admission.

“It’s true but even at my age I have found, and received, a great deal of comfort when sucking on my dummy.”

“WOW!” Obviously this type of support was amazing as far as the boys were concerned.  They checked out my selection of dummies with as much interest as the rest of the stuff. “Wow.” They reiterated.

#

Eventually, I did get around to asking them about their mum and dad.

“How’s it been at home?” I asked in a lull in the excitement. We were all sat on the floor and surrounded by quite a number of my more colourful disposables and admiring their softness, thickness and lovely plasticky feel.

They hadn’t yet seen in my wardrobe the pile of fabric nappies or the onesies and PJs that hung there. Perhaps I’d save them for another day.

Meanwhile, I was hoping that I wasn’t about to bring the mood down but it appeared to me that something, and I wasn’t sure what, had changed in their home life.

“Actually, they don’t seem as ‘angry?’...” this was said as if Mark was asking Billy a question about their parent’s temperament.

“Yes, we’re still subject to wearing nappies but now we do, they both seem settled on the idea and we’re all a bit closer... I think?”

“What do you mean?” I asked for clarification.

“Now we wear nappies all the time they’re less strict and have time to listen to us. AND I think that stems from the fact that we’ve stopped complaining about that fact.” Billy took a moment to gain his thoughts. “We’ve accepted that this is something they think is what we need and no amount of angry exchange is going to alter that. Mum and dad have been definite on that issue – nappies are here to stay – so no point in continuing the one-sided argument because we just aren’t going to win.”

I saw Mark nodding in agreement so assumed that they thought things had changed for the better.

Billy looked across at me. “Since your visit and us being made to wear nappies... erm... I don’t know why... but... ummm... mum and dad, although still quite stern about who we see and what we do... have certainly relaxed their...”

Mark completed Billy’s sentence “frustration with us.” 

“Oddly things are looser, less regimented and mum and dad smile a lot more. They seem happier and it’s not something we’ve been used to. The atmosphere in the house feels lighter, as if all barriers have been lifted.”

“And have they?” I queried.

“I don’t suppose so but...we’ve even been out to a restaurant... as a family, which was new. Of course they make sure we are dressed correctly, and check our nappies regularly, but that doesn’t seem important now... which is weird but fantastic at the same time.”

“I still feel like I’m being treated as a little kid.” Mark checked with his brother, “In fact, we both feel they’re treating us as little kids, what with the shorts and all, but to see them happy, well, it’s just something we’ve not experienced before.”

“It’s difficult to explain but, knowing you wear nappies and you seem OK has been a strong influence and we don’t feel we’re being punished.” He shrugged as if he didn’t quite understand how they’d got to where they are. “Just look at us now...”

It was a comment that didn’t need an answer because all of us were in the same boat, wearing nappies and quite enjoying ourselves when, by anyone else’s standards, it shouldn’t be happening.

Mark added, “We’re double padded at night and when we went to the restaurant but, while it felt strange to be aware of what we were wearing, that awkwardness passed remarkably quickly and we had... fun.” He checked with Billy to see if he agreed. He nodded.

I could see both boys were trying to make sense of what was a huge change in circumstances for them and what it all meant, if anything. Nevertheless, the main thing was, for the moment at least, things appeared to be better.

#

“So you wear a nappy to work?” Mark was back on the subject of me.

“Yes, since I started I was worried that my anxiety issues might just make me have an unpleasant accident and thought it better to try prevention as a first line of defence. Wearing one, although strange in such new company, made me feel much more confident.”

“What about your workmates, do they know?”

“Well my boyfriend...” oops I’d unwittingly started telling them about Tom.

I stammered a little but Mark just said. “Does your boyfriend know... and what’s he like?”

There was no question as to whether I was gay or not it seemed to be a fact. I was surprised and wondered what the hell was going on, had I slipped into a parallel universe?

Eventually, I got my brain in gear. “You don’t seem surprised that I have a boyfriend.”

Billy shrugged, “Why shouldn’t you?”

“Well does it not surprise you to learn I’m gay?” I queried.

“Not really, we’ve always assumed you were.” I saw Mark nodding in agreement.

“What do you mean ‘you’ve always assumed’?

“I don’t know but we always thought of you as gay but it wasn’t important to us or your mates it seemed.”

“You mean everyone thinks I’m gay?” I asked incredulously.

“Don’t know but we did. Why are you so shocked?”

I didn’t have an immediate answer but my head was reeling a bit from this information.

All this was mentioned as we were all still sitting around in our nappies and wondering whether to try on a different pair.

“So, is he a guy at work? Tell us about him.” It was Mark who as usual wanted more information.

I thought the story of how Tom came to my rescue was quite romantic; all sort of Knight in Shining Armour-ish, but also perhaps a bit too much so simply told them he was indeed a work colleague.

“What’s he like?”

“Well, he’s mid-twenties, is one of the leaders in the research lab, plays rugby and looks like a hunky Greek statue.”

Billy smiled a wry smile, “Greek statue... you mean his arms have fallen off?”

“Or has a small willy,” Mark added gleefully.

Both boys fell about laughing at their own jokes and we were instantly back to being kids in nappies being silly.

I could have added something about Tom’s willy, his large and thrusting willy, but left the boys to their giggles.

Despite them making fun of my boyfriend (and a guy they’ve never met) it was great to see my two friends completely ‘normal’ after what their parents had, over the years, put them through. However, I was beginning to understand that perhaps things had changed in that family in more ways than I could imagine.

Surely, I can’t have been responsible for that as well, could I?

#

However, the was no denying the fact that since they put their boys back into nappies and insisted they use them things had altered. Maybe Mark’s hospitalisation might have had something to do with it but, for some reason I doubted it.

“Well good for you Jase... I’m sure he’s a really nice guy.” It was Billy with a reassuring hand on my shoulder.

Oddly my bum-hole squeezed tight when I thought about Tom and my nappy felt warm. Hell, just thinking of him, and all the other stimuli of the boys and nappies had made me spurt in front of my guests. However, they didn’t seem to have noticed and were back to exuberantly examining yet more of the collection. I felt guilty and bizarrely relieved that just thinking about Tom had that effect. God I hope our relationship gets back to as it was soon.

I wanted to move on. “OK guys are there any here you’d like to try on?”

Billy waved a thick blue disposable at me whilst Mark showed he preferred one of the more juvenile cartoon ones, but looked pretty guilty about choosing such a design. I smiled to myself. I liked the idea that Mark might have a kiddie side to his personality and I couldn’t wait to see him nicely taped in it.

“Great choice,” I said to Mark. “Very subtle,” I said to Billy, “but don’t be afraid to experiment, there are plenty to choose from.” I was feeling magnanimous and of course, this was all new for me as well. I’d never been able to share my liking of nappies like I was doing with these friends and it was quite a rush I can tell you.

I saw Billy in two minds over his choice but having said that, the disposable he’d chosen was very soft, thick, and, as I remembered, lovely and comfy to wear... with or without the benefit of plastic pants. I’d wandered happily around the house on many occasions just wearing one of those and it was always with a feeling of a lovely hug. Yes, it was a good choice.

#

We were three teenagers sat wearing padding in the middle of my bedroom surrounded by loads of different disposable nappies. Weird wasn’t the word but we were all enjoying the situation despite it being completely and utterly unbelievable.  However, it isn’t like we hadn’t discussed nappies before, or that the boys hadn’t had to wear them for some time. It did seem that any animosity about them as far as Billy and Mark were concerned, was a thing of the past.

It was incredible being able to sit on my padded behind with others equally clad and not have to worry, stress or even give it a second thought. It was an incredible situation – a surprise? - most definitely. Enjoyable? - without a doubt. There was a lot of innocent touchy feely that didn’t feel misplaced and I’m not sure I’d laughed so much for a long, long time. Billy and Mark had woken me up and presented a whole new experience and one I didn’t want to end.

How had the boys been able to come to terms with having to wear nappies? Had their parents somehow put a spell on them or induced a hypnotic trance? It didn’t appear so but I’m not sure what one would look like if they had. The thing was they were now completely adjusted to their nappied state and at seemed peace with it... and miraculously their parents. However, I didn’t know if that extended to everyone they knew or only me but there was no doubt about it they felt at ease around me... and me them.

However, I couldn’t help thinking the world had gone mad and it’s only since nine this morning. I looked over at the bedside clock, it was just after noon. What the hell had gone on in the last three hours... and then my mobile rang... it was Tom.

# tbc #

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Les Lea changed the title to Dummy? 1-20

Part 20

“Sorry guys,” I said to my guests, “but it’s Tom and I need to take this... in private.” I engaged the call to say “Hi” but the boys got in first.

“Hello Tom,” they both shouted gleefully as I left the bedroom.

Once on the landing I closed the bedroom door and said “Hi Tom, how’re things?”

There was a moment’s hesitation. “Erm fine but... who was that?”

“Oh just a couple of friends from school I haven’t seen for a while,” I thought it was best not to tell him exactly what we were up to. “So just catching up, erm, have you any news about when you might be home?”

“Well, I’m in the office now and things look like they’ve calmed down a bit but still nothing definite.”

“Oh dear, Saturday and still working... I‘m really missing you...”

“Well you’ve got your mates there so...”

I detected a bit of resentment in his voice but pretended I didn’t. He might be just annoyed that he’s had to work away and is quite simply missing me. Still.

“Yes, but they’re no substitute for you... they’re still at school and I miss my hot, demanding rugby player.”

I was hoping it sounded coy and sexy but his tone didn’t change.

“And what about Barnsy thinking you’re weird?”

A cold chill ran through my body because I wondered if this might lead to him knowing about Terry. However, as I thought the incident with Barnsy was funny I relayed what had happened as jokily as possible. I told him I was convinced that after he’d told me he wasn’t coming home that, with the knock on the door, and the timing,  it was him playing a joke on me and so I quickly stripped and launched myself at what I thought was his return.

“So Barnsy’s seen you naked?”

I sheepishly admitted that was the case. “Yes,’fraid so... in all my excited glory.”

“Bloody hell...” He didn’t say any more on the subject but there was a long silence before he spoke again. I wasn’t sure why this was such a big deal but the time he was taking to speak meant his was working things out.

Weird or what? Don’t s’pose he’ll forget that encounter any time soon, ha-ha?” I joked but could tell he was mulling things over.

I wasn’t getting the feeling he thought it as amusing as I hoped I’d made it sound and that he had some serious reservations about my behaviour.

“Look, when I get back we need to have a chat about certain things...” He sounded serious but by now I was wondering just what was he concerned about? I’d told him what happened, it was silly but innocent enough so why the... oh... what if he didn’t think it was innocent and that I’d actually thrown myself at his friend. What if he already knew about Terry and this was just another...? Oh hell... what does he know? I need to know what he knows.

“Oh yer... a chat about what exactly?” I cheekily enquired.

“Just us.” He sounded slightly dismissive.

Mmmm, I don’t like the sound of that particularly, so why not let’s have that chat now.”

This was completely unlike my usual way with Tom. In fact, I never call people out or get confrontational but there was something about his tone. Not only that but so far I’d been having the most incredible start to the day full of disposables, nappies, plastic pants and above all, laughter. He was putting a dampener on what was a wonderful surprise and something I didn’t want to stop because of him or his attitude.

This conversation was rapidly deteriorating to silences and I wasn’t sure if it was because of him or me?

“I don’t want to chat now,” he said that as if he was mimicking a childish response, was he mimicking me?

It took me a couple of moments to decide that’s exactly what he was doing and I didn’t like it. I could feel my anxiety levels rising and also felt the first splash of pee into the front of my lovely purple undies.

I felt I had to do something and not let him take the lead.

Throughout our short but very nice relationship I’d always let him take command. Partly because I had no idea what I was doing and needed to be lead, the other reason was it isn’t in my nature to be in control. I left that to anyone and everyone else. But there had been something about the way he was speaking and hesitating now that annoyed me so...

“Well Tom, lovely speaking to you but I have friends here and if you don’t want to chat now,” I used the same intonation back at him, “I’ll return to them and we can continue our early morning orgy of chatting.”

There was a moment of silence that followed and I thought perhaps, to stop me from making it worse or sounding petty, I’d better end this call pretty promptly.

I stood on the landing still holding my phone and wondering what I’d just done. However, I was really quite angry with him and, although he might have had an excuse to have that attitude, he was acting like an arsehole. My own arsehole tweaked at the thought, which in retrospect was perhaps a strange response.

Then I began to think that perhaps Terry had got back to him. Maybe rather than him having known his mate would make a move, he’d been told how receptive I was to the big man’s cock. This was the problem with only knowing half the situation. I began to feel guilty and that it was entirely my fault and then of course my bladder decided to give up holding back the flood. I was just inches away from the bathroom door but couldn’t stop the quick flush that filled the front of my lovely padding.

I looked at the blank screen on my phone and wished he’d call back, he didn’t but the warm sogginess was some sort of compensation.

#

I returned to the bedroom and it was like I’d been transported back to my first day at nursery. The boy’s had shook off their own protection and were parading around in their choice of disposable. The joy on their faces was undeniable and they both looked like four year olds having the best time ever. I looked on in admiration, the lads had come so far in their appreciation for nappies but this looked like they’d never had a problem in the first place. They were patting each other’s wadding and laughing and holding up different plastic pants trying to decide which would go better with which.

Mark had slipped one of my dummies between his lips and the bliss that seemed to be emanating from him was incredible. This was really quite amazing; for as long as I’d known both lads Mark had always been the more reticent to ‘let go’. He was always scared of what his parents might do or say and was very much led by his older brother. Who in turn made sure he looked out for him as much as any brother could? To see the youngest of our group independently having fun was quite the revelation and I was so pleased, as I’ve mentioned before, to witness this ‘new’ version of him.

It was great to just stand there and look on but then I had a thought; is this how mum sees me when I wear all this childish padding... a little kid? That’s what I thought of my guests, and I wondered if they thought the same of me? The question was did I mind being a little kid? It was strange how such thoughts flitted into my head but then seeing the boys having such fun, flitted straight out again. I don’t know what my brief conversation with Tom had thrown up but I was suddenly questioning certain aspects of my life. With him I was grown up (although never particularly felt that way) but what we did was grown up but, what I was doing now was just plain fun. Childish? Maybe? But definitely the most enjoyable time (and that included sex with either Tom or Terry) that I’d ever had.

Mum has always supported me in whatever I’ve done or the decisions I’ve made but it was her who introduced me to this more colourful and juvenile brand of nappies. In fact, she had also introduced me to Durable Slips, which were more robust disposables and once I’d got used to them moved to these others. She’d often told me that dad had approved of me using a dummy and recommended its use when anxiety took over. There had never been a point when I was told to leave such things behind and so I haven’t. Of course, I wondered at the start if I should embrace the childishness, but then having felt the softness and general fluffiness of all the new boxes of stuff mum had bought online, there was an overwhelming urge just to slip into them all.

There was no denying that since I’d started wearing these juvenile items I’d embraced that side of my personality and found I loved it. Had that same feeling now reached Billy and Mark?

Meanwhile, I went to the kitchen to get some drinks. I was tempted to fill bottles but instead grabbed a few cans from the fridge and took them back upstairs.

My friends were having a great time and I stopped watching, and, after the unpleasantness with Tom, launched myself into having as much fun as they were. They noticed I was wet and volunteered to choose a fresh nappy and change me... seeing as they change each other all the time. This was something new and exciting and I didn’t want to miss out on where it might lead. However, I was more interested in us getting back to being silly kids for a bit, I suppose to take my mind off Tom, and it wasn’t long before we were back immersed up to our ears in nappies, childish banter and a noisy discussion on our favourite toys and stuffies.

The cans were appreciated and swiftly consumed and I’m sure anyone looking on would have been horrified that a group of teenagers were sitting wrapped only in disposables, whilst making up silly stories around the various designs.

We did a sort of critique of all the patterns; cuteness, thickness, sturdiness, fluffiness... wearability. Then we played at where exactly we’d dress in such items; opera, cinema, football, high-tea, visiting the Queen, mopping out the basement, delivering the post, on the moon. Yes, it got sillier and sillier until we all ended back at our first nursery.

It was good to hear the lad’s happy memories of those times and, as we sat around looking like we did, appeared to be recreating those early childhood days pretty well.

#

A little while later Mark remembered I’d agreed to let them do the change and was keen to gather all the lotions and powder needed, whilst Billy decided to choose the perfect nappy. I’d like to say I was reluctantly laid out on my changing mat but that would have been a lie.

“OK Jase, don’t do or say a thing leave it to us to sort you out,” Billy was still rummaging through a selection of nappies to find his final choice. Meanwhile, Mark had removed his dummy and offered it to me. He gently pressed it against my lips and I let it slip in with no resistance.

It felt really sensual accepting the pre-lubed latex nipple between my lips but he’d offered it with such sincerity it would have been impossible for me to refuse.

“Now, no tantrums,” Mark joked, “no kicking, no tears and no screaming... your daddies are going to make you all nice and dry.”

“Daddies?” I thought to myself.

Well, this was a turn up for the book. I can’t say that I hadn’t had this dream on a couple of occasions but I had to pinch myself to make sure that was still not the case... but ‘daddies’?

I pinched.

No, definitely alive and awake... I hadn’t gone to heaven and this was my reward for being a nice guy.

Actually, had I been a nice guy?

#

Mum had obviously changed my soaked nappies, even Tom had changed me but this was the first time my school mates had done the deed and I was both excited and nervous at the prospect. Billy was in charge and Mark his assistant but I couldn’t get over how they’d so easily slipped into ‘daddy’ mode. Where the hell had that come from? I knew they changed each other’s messy and wet nappies but had they come to some agreement that made it more acceptable than just brothers doing it. Was ‘daddy’ a way of coping? Personally, I’d loved the idea of brothers taking care of each other but, well, who knew what had gone on in that household?

There was a few moments of silence, which was strange after all the animated noise there had been in my room, but it was as if they wanted an atmosphere of calm. In the silence I began to wonder what would happen between the boys because I was approaching nineteen and Billy was just a year younger than me so would soon reach the age of majority. Would things change when officially hit eighteen and was able to be an independent person?

In fact, I wondered if age had any meaning in their household. Maybe being eighteen just meant a number and one that wasn’t relevant to Mr and Mrs Edwards. They’d now decided their boys should wear nappies so being seventeen and wearing them probably meant that being eighteen would make no difference what so ever.

His birthday was just a few of days before mine, which was in three weeks’ time. I wondered if I’d feel any more grown up and would Billy’s parents let him grow up at all.

However, although an important notion to think about, Billy’s voice was soothing and I guess was practised at making sure his younger brother was able to relax when in a stressful situation.

I tried to relax but my anticipation was mounting and no sooner had Billy touched my plastic pants and started to remove them, I felt that usual surge of ‘excitement’ fill the front of my already soaked nappy. Thank God the squeal of delight was partly shielded by the dummy.

“You OK?” he whispered as both boys looked on. Then he turned to Mark. “I think you need to get a warm cloth from the bathroom... I think our little boy is going to need a thorough clean up.”

Mark immediately went off to the bathroom and minutes later returned with a small bowl of warm water and a washcloth and set it down beside his brother.

By this time my plastic pants had gradually been removed and I could feel his fingers gripping onto the purple tabs.

“Relax Jase, we’ve got this,” his soothing tones were getting to me and I wondered if this was how he and his brother were able to change each other without any embarrassment.

“Now, I’m going to peel this away,” he pressed on the front of my soggy disposable, “and I don’t want you to feel uneasy.”

I could feel the damp stickiness against my skin but tried to relax.

I closed my eyes as he slowly (and I have to say – erotically) released me from my warm and cosy padding. There was a slight change of temperature when completely revealed and I didn’t dare open my eyes to see their reaction to the cummy mess I’d so recently deposited in it.

“Oh good, you’re hairless like us. Mum and dad insisted we keep that area ‘clean and clear’ so as not to encourage disease and such like.” I could feel gentle fingers just scrape past my cock, which I was desperate to keep as little as possible.

“Washcloth please,” Billy demanded from his brother and immediately my privates were engulfed in a warm damp piece of fabric, which he slowly smoothed around and wiped away any remains of my ‘excitement’.

Although in my head this was nearing a wonderful sex-act Billy didn’t linger, he was all about getting the job done... but done right.

He asked me to lift and removed the purple nappy and then rubbed in Vaseline into all vulnerable parts before dousing in a cloud of lavender scented talc.

“Oh, that smells nice,” Mark commented.

Meanwhile I opened my eyes just a little; I was still sucking on the dummy but saw Mark flapping out the disposable Billy had decided on. It was the most childish (and thickest) of my collection. The layers of material fluffed out to create a very soft ride when wrapped around your groin and the thickness between the legs was a wonderful reminder of what it feels like to be cuddled. The all-over print was of baby rabbits, dressed in shorts and nappies, and to be honest I was excited that Billy had thought to put me in this particular design. It was one that I loved but because I only had a couple of them, I tried not to use them except on a special occasion. He was right; this was a very special occasion.

Yes I know, this sounds like I’m living a fantasy and I can’t pretend it wasn’t feeling that way as well but, and this is crucial, Billy and Mark just didn’t seem invested in anything other than getting me changed and into their preferred choice of undies. Whether this was as far as their sexuality went I can’t say. Maybe, being direct and perfunctory was how they were with each other to take any sexual context away from the deed. Nonetheless, at no point did what they were doing seem more than making sure I got a thorough, though gentle, clean-up and change of disposable.

“Lift please Jase,” was whispered as the recently plumped-up new disposable was pushed under my bum. More powder was sprinkled onto the seat of the nappy and then he pulled at the tapes and made sure I was tightly but comfortably fastened in. The soft fabric tickled my waist and thighs and, as he patted the soft bulk of the seat, finished by asking if a pair of clear plastic pants would be OK. I think he’d already decided on them so that I (and possibly they) could enjoy just looking at the juvenile, but cute, design as I wandered about.

I raised myself up on my elbows and looked at the fantastic job they’d done. I told them so and thanked them for what had been an incredible experience - far better than when Tom had changed me but perhaps that was for other reasons. Both lads appeared happy with their work and helped me to my feet.

“Well thanks guys... for everything.” I said as the fresh disposable did what it did best, and gave me a soft, feathery hug in all the right places.

I was about to say more but Mark interrupted me.

“Jase, it’s us that should thank you. If it wasn’t for you, and whatever conversation you had with our parents, we’d still be full of resentment and life would be a lot worse.” He checked with his brother, who nodded, before he continued. “As it is, we may prefer to be wearing briefs but we’ve grown to accept that our parents want us in nappies and that’s not going to change.” He grimaced slightly but he was now in full flow. “Because you can live with them, and find a positive in wearing them, you’ve shown we should be able to do so as well. So, that’s what we’ve tried to do. I can’t tell you just how grateful we are and this past few hours have only made us realise that we can have fun... no matter what we’re made to wear... so, thanks.”

This was perhaps the longest speech I’d ever heard Mark make and, as both nodded, assumed it was a shared opinion. I felt honoured.

#

Of course, once again I was lost for words because I didn’t really want to take credit for the situation the boys were in, even if I was responsible in some way. The fact that they’d come to this conclusion I thought was quite adult but in fact was probably the opposite. They’ve had to accept nappies as a main part of their lives and even I’m aware, despite my own proclivities, it wasn’t right. However, I’m just so pleased with the way the day had gone... I’d all but forgotten about Tom until the phone rang again. I was convinced it was Tom ringing to apologise but it was mum, she was on her way home and said she had tons tell me.

I let the boys know that she’d be with us soon and that unfortunately we’d have to bring this wonderful entertainment to a close. However, I wanted them to wear what they had on and take another item for future ‘pleasure’ and I’d see them later. Maybe, if their parents saw the new disposables it might, just on the rare chance, get them to offer the boys an alternative to wearing just their usual terry cloth nappies.

They thought it unlikely but were willing to give it a go.

We took our time redressing and I gave them a plastic carrier bag for their own nappies as they decided to wear their choice home, which pleased me no end. They slipped back into their shorts, as did I, and there was no doubt the new padding was very evident but they didn’t seem to care. Now they were back wearing the smart matching Edward’s ‘uniform’ and with their short hair they looked like Year 8s, so I suppose I did as well.

We refolded all the disposables but now some had been fluffed out it was impossible to get them all back in the drawers where they’d come from. In the end I found the box they came in and stuffed some back in there. Once that was done the boys looked a bit deflated but were still full of thanks and appeared grateful for what we’d just done together. The hug each gave me as they left was wonderful and heartfelt and I was quite overcome by what appeared to be the affection they had for me. I was quite made up.

I sat around waiting for mum but it had to be said that I’d never had a morning like the one I’d just experienced. Tom and Terry had both taken me on a sexual adventure but Billy and Mark, perhaps quite innocent of the situation, had just made me glad to have the heart of a little kid still in me. I’d loved every minute of it and so did they. Maybe next time we meet we can arrange something for Billy’s eighteenth... if his parents let him.

#

I was sitting on the sofa with a hot cup of tea when three hours after they’d left mum arrived home and looked fantastic. I’d half expected her to return sooner but looking haggard after spending all her time lifting and moving granny around but, she looked brilliant. She also said that I was blooming but then clocked the nice kiddie nappy and see-thru plastic pants down the leg of my shorts.

“I love to see my boy happy.” She could tell from the contented grin I greeted her with and of course she was correct, since she’d gotten me these colourful nappies I’d never been happier with my protection.

“Welcome home mum, I’ve really, really missed you,” and went in for a welcoming hug.

She squeezed me back and softly patted my padded bottom.

“I’ve missed you as well.” She continued to softly rub my bum, “and I’ve missed this more than I ever thought possible.”

Whether she meant our hugs or my padding I wasn’t too sure but it was all very nice.

There was just a bunch of contented sighs as we both appreciated the reassuring physical contact. It was wonderful to be in mum’s loving embrace so held on for as long as I could just glad she was home. Mum tightly hugged back and kissed me gently on the cheek.

“Today you sounded happy on the phone but on previous calls you’ve sounded a bit down in the dumps...”

Mmmm, well, it’s been a good morning, Billy and Mark came round and it was great to see them again.”

“Haven’t they been in touch then?” She queried.

“Actually, it was more me avoiding them after the last time, and their mum and all...” I let my reasoning peter out.

Mum just rocked me in her embrace and it was like being a little kid again. I loved it.

“Well sweetheart, I think those boys look up to you and rely on you bringing a bit of sanity into their lives.”

I wasn’t sure if mum was just being thoughtful but, if she only knew what had been taking place in her house just a couple of hours ago, she would have seen for herself how much they thought of me - the soft thick padding I had on was down to them.

Mmmm,” I nuzzled in closer. Although I’d enjoyed the hug from the boys, really there was nothing quite like snuggling up to mum. Safe, whilst being lovingly caressed, it doesn’t get better than that.

She stroked my hair and smoothed her palm over my padded bum. I felt a couple of fingers ease their way up past the plastic pants and check I was dry, then she stroked my naked thigh and said that we had some very important things to discuss about granny, aunty... and us.

Oh hell, I thought, had granny talked mum into us going to live with her after all?

Without even thinking my anxiety level just jumped up so whatever my bladder had left decided it was time to christen my lovely soft nappy. So as mum petted me, I was filling the many-layered absorbent front, whilst still hugging her close.

“There, there,” she said no doubt noticing, “my sweet baby boy needs his mummy... maybe even his aunty and granny.”

Had she actually said that or, being so cosy and relaxed in her warm embrace, had I imagined it?

# tbc #

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Les Lea changed the title to Dummy? 1-30