LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What To Say?

I am not always for sure what to say to people. I have learn that it has made my life easer if I let people know I am incontinent, however I find it hard to tell them but after I tell them its easy for me to talk about it with them. Anyways what this post is about is if you are somewhere like some ones house and you need to change. I want to stay there to talk with them. They are friends that do not know about my problem but are fixing to find out. What I usually say after I go out to my car and come back with my diaper bag is ,"I have a medical problem, and for me to stay here, I have to take care of it. can I use your bathroom?", and they say sure and I go and take care of business. Then When I would come out. I would tell them, "I am incontinent and I have to wear a diaper I am sorry that you have to find out this way, but this is a medical condition that I just dont tell everyone. If you have any questions about I would be more than glad to answer them" and they some time do have a few questions and a few time they did not say anything. My question to you is what do you say to people that dont know that you are around when you need to change?

Diaper Mike

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldnt say anything. It is nobody's business but you own. If someone gives you a problem site ADA. (Americans with Disabilities Act)

I am not always for sure what to say to people. I have learn that it has made my life easer if I let people know I am incontinent, however I find it hard to tell them but after I tell them its easy for me to talk about it with them. Anyways what this post is about is if you are somewhere like some ones house and you need to change. I want to stay there to talk with them. They are friends that do not know about my problem but are fixing to find out. What I usually say after I go out to my car and come back with my diaper bag is ,"I have a medical problem, and for me to stay here, I have to take care of it. can I use your bathroom?", and they say sure and I go and take care of business. Then When I would come out. I would tell them, "I am incontinent and I have to wear a diaper I am sorry that you have to find out this way, but this is a medical condition that I just dont tell everyone. If you have any questions about I would be more than glad to answer them" and they some time do have a few questions and a few time they did not say anything. My question to you is what do you say to people that dont know that you are around when you need to change?

Diaper Mike

I can see where you are coming from Diapermike but it is really no one else's buisness what you do although changing in someones house does present obvious problems regarding carrying a spare Nappy/Diaper and disposing of the old one, so in that respect it may require an explanantion. :badmood:

I always try my hardest to ensure that I do not drink too much before and during visiting someone else's house thus negating the need to change and offer any explanations as to why I have to take a Nappy in and get rid of the old one. :blush::blush: