LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family relegations private for jamespeterson89 and me

baby frost

“ well he was soaked and even wet and leaked during breakfast. We talked about it and he said he couldn’t feel when he needed to go every time so i put him back in goodnites full time. But i wanted to talk to you about that because he’s constantly leaking in those and i think diapers would be better for him.” She said

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“ yeah he had to poop when he came down to me after waking up upset so i just told him to go since i was going to change him anyway. Well it’s for the best and i told him it’s the big boy thing to know you need help with problems so he should go with it. As for the changing table probably yes just so he csn stay in his room. But what did you want to talk about hon” she asked

" I understand', James smiled. "Poor little guy but I'm glad he seemed happy afterwards anyway".

"Ah yes, I had a chat with Cassie earlier" he grimaced. "Poor thing was upset and thought we didn't like her anymore I think because the other two get most of our attention. I told her she was being silly and then we had a snuggle like when she was younger and she fell asleep. She doesn't seem to be too upset anymore, I accidentally called her princess and she really liked that" he giggled.

“Aww she used to be so snuggly and always wanted to talk to play with us. maybe we haven’t given her the attention she needs she has been kinda withdrawn.” Ana sighed.” I didn’t think having gaps between kids would be this hard honestly”

"Yeah it's tough babe", James said bringing Ana into a weary hug. "We'll make sure to give her more attention, the way she was so snuggly earlier was adorable though. As for little man I suggest we take him to the park when the girls are up and have some fun to soften the blow of his diapers".

“ yeah I’m sure aurora wouldn’t mind a trip to the park too. Maybe we let cassis pick the lunch spot so she has something she likes too” Ana said as she hugged James.” Hm we should probably get the diapers for him when we go out too” she said 

James nodded "That sounds like a good plan. If we're going to have a morning at the park we probably better swing by the store first. We don't want him leaking through another goodnite. Do you want to go chat to him about his protection while I get the girls up?"

Ana knocked on Matt’s door and walked in.” Ok honey we need to have a quick chat” she said hoping this would go well

cassirs was still asleep but started to stir as she heard the knocks on the door. She was still suckling her thumb

Matt looked up from his cars slightly startled by seeing his mommy and peeing a little into his uncovered goodnite. "Hey mommy", he smiled at her.

James walked over to Cassie thinking she looked adorable and gently stroked her hair to wake her nicely. "Hey princess", he whispered. "It's time to get up okay?"

“ ok buddy i know we’ve been through a lot today but me and your dad think it would be best to put you back in diapers for awhile until you have a better feel about when you have to go.” She said calmy

cassies jodded and stretched a bit before sitting up.” Ok what’s going on daddy” she asked tiredly

Matt's bottom lip trembled as he heard his parents wanted him to go back into diapers. "I'm sowwy I can't hold it mommy", he said looking at his feet. "Do you still want me to try an' get to the potty?"

"It's okay sweetie" James smiled at her deciding to tell her about Matt's situation. "Your little bro has been having some accidents, we're going to put him back into diapers so we thought we'd go on a family trip to the park to make him feel a bit better. But I thought this special princess could choose where we go for lunch", he smiled at Cassie and stroked her hair.

“ honey there’s nothing to be upset about diapers are made for accidents it’s not that your a baby it’s just that they hold more than your good nights and we don’t want you to leak.” She said “ if you want to use the potty just come tell me and I’ll take your diaper off so you can go on the potty but if you don’t make it there’s no big deal ok” she said

cassie nodded” i figured i could smell him at breakfast but ok sounds good I’ll get dressed.” She said still in her hands from last night

"Otay mommy" Matt nodded. "I'll wear diapers if that's what I need. Can we still go to the park?", he said with a toddlerish grin.

"Thanks sweetie", James said smiling. "Yeah I think he'll be a little bit upset so please be nice to him about it. I've got to get Aurora up from her nap". But before he left he made sure to offer his arms out to Cassie for a hug.

“ of course buddy we’re going to the store first then we’re going to the park ok” she said 

“ ok daddy” Cassie’s said before she so her daddy offer his arms and ran into the hug

Matthew went and grabbed some pants before getting some sneakers out of his closet, just before he put his pants on he remembered, not wanting to leak again "Momma I went pee pee earlier".

"That's okay sweetie, can you be a big girl and get dressed for me while I go and sort out little one", James smiled before leaving the room to go and sort out Aurora.

“ it’s ok buddy your not soaked we’ll get you changed when we get your diapers we’ll even let you pick out the ones you want” she said

cassie blushed but nodded and went over to her closet to pick her clothes out 

"Thanks momma", Matt smiled reassured as he got his pants and shoes on. "Ready" he announced happily.

James shook his head at himself knowing he was slipping into speaking to Cassie like she was a toddler. James entered Aurora's room and found his little one still fast asleep in just her dress and diaper. He gently started to wake her up by shaking her gently.

“ ok buddy daddy’s getting the girls but let’s go downstairs whil we wait” she said holding out a hand for him 

aurora started to stir as her daddy shook her. She saw her daddy and smiled” hi dada” she said 

Cassie’s got dressed in a tank top and a ruffled skirt and some flip flops and started doing her hair

Ana lead him downstairs and sat on the couch and placed him on her lap

” pawk” aurora said as she started to wake up. She sat up and reached yo for her daddy ready to go play at the park 

cassie got her hair done and headed downstairs knowing they would be ready to leave soon