LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family relegations private for jamespeterson89 and me

baby frost

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cassie hasn’t thought about it this far and shook her head not knowing at the moment but knowing her daddy holding her still felt nice. As she snuggled against her daddy her thumb entered her mouth.

"That's okay sweetie. Daddy just wants his special girl to be happy okay", he smiled at her, snuggling her and rocking her against his chest.

Matthew woke up with a start. He stretched out before realising his pants were slightly damp at the leg cuffs of his goodnite. He fought back tears and decided he needed his mommy, waddling downstairs to the kitchen to find her.

Cassie smiled and nodded.” Thanks daddy” she said from behind her thumb as she stayed in his arms feeling safe and loved

anastasia heard someone coming down and turned to see Matthew looking upset.” Oh buddy are you ok” she said getting down to his level with her arms open for him

"It's okay princess", James said absentmindedly not thinking that's normally what he called Aurora and hoping he hadn't upset his big girl. It wasn't his fault she was so adorable he thought to himself.

"Goodnite leaked momma",  Matt whimpered as he snuggled into her. "Im sowwy".

“ it’s ok buddy we just need to get you some better protection how about we go and get you changed and more comfy” she said lifting him up into her arms

cassie heard what her daddy said not having him call her that since she was little.” I still your princess” she asked him from her spot on his shoulder 

“ just go ahead and let it out baby we’re gonna get you cleaned up anyway” she said rubbing his back and carrying him upstairs

” thanks daddy” she said kissing him on the cheek before going back to nursing her thumb and closing her eyes

Matt just blushed and whimpered. He felt safe in his momma's arms but he felt very embarrassed. "You pwomise it's okay momma", he assked

"It's okay princess", James smiled at her feeling happy to have this time with his little girl. He snuggled her tight.

( how old is Matt again)

” i promise buddy you go ahead and go stinky and I’ll get you all cleaned up ok” she said rubbing his back.” You need a little help” she asked as she began rubbing circles on his tummy 

cassie smiled and rested against her daddy enjoying the warmth from his body. Between all the crying and other strong emotions she was soon fast asleep in his arms 

“ good boy ge for all our” she said as she felt his goodnight expanding with his mess. She gently patted his bottom to let him know it was all ok

cassies was fast asleep only the soft suckling noises coming from her mouth could be heard

“ ok buddy I’m gonna grab a pull-up and change you in auroras room and i think she’s sleeping so you have to be quiet ok” she said rubbing his back. She grabbed a goodnight from the box and headed to the nursery 

“Sorry buddy I’ll warm em up a bit” she said taking the wipes in her hands and warming them up a bit before she went about cleaning the rest of the mess up. Once he was clean she applied some rash cream and baby powder and then got the new good night slid up. She tossed the old one in auroras diaper pail and came back and helped Matt down.” See how easy that was” she said smiling down at him

"Okay we'll go to the park in a bit sweetie, can you be a big boy for daddy and go play in your room for a few minutes while mommy and daddy chat?" James asked Matt.

Matt huffed but nodded "Otay daddy" he replied and went off to play with his cars.

James smiled at Ana "5 minute chat over a coffee?"