LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family relegations private for jamespeterson89 and me

baby frost

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ana got the shirt on over his head and smiled “ ok step in for me” she said while she held out the shorts”

aurora heard ice cream and clapped happily

cassie smiled ready for a fun beach day but hoped her diapers wouldn’t be much of a bother

Ana got the shorts up as he stepped in and did the Velcro.” Ok can you be a big boy and head downstairs mommy has to get dressed real quick ok” she said kissing him in the forehead

aurora nodded clapping her hands.” Ice cream yummy

Aurora who was never fond of shoes shook her head

cassie nodded but let everyone else take the lead and stayed behind 

Ana watched him head down and made her way to her and Matt’s room where she quickly got ona cute bikini and sundress and grabbed some flip flops and headed downstairs

James sighed at Aurora. "You only need to wear flip flops sweetie". He picked her up into his arms before seeing Cassie still sitting. "Come on princess" he smiled, offering his spare arm out to lift her up. 

Matt nodded at his daddy, still feeling excited he ran off to get his shoes on. 

Aurora sighed but nodded flip flops not that bad

cassie took her daddy’s offer to lift her to go and get her shoes on

ana came downstairs as the kids were making their way to the shoes.” Ok guys everybody ready” she said smiling 

"That's my good girl" James smiled at Aurora. "Keep being good and daddy promises you an extra big ice cream" he chuckled. 

James placed Cassie down a second while he put Aurora's flip flops on. "All done sweetie" he smiled placing her on the carpet and looking at Cassie. "Do you want to wear flip flops too sweetie?"

Matt already had his shoes on and was ready to go. "Hey momma I'm ready" he giggled. 

Aurora smiled wanting the biggest ice cream possible.” Me be good” she said

As she was placed down cassie knew she didn’t have to poopy but tries to push something and only got out a small silent fart and knew she didn’t have anything to do. As her daddy asked about her shoes she nodded about the flip flops 

aba quickly got her flip flops on and lifted Matt into her arms.” To the car then little man” she said ass he grabbed the diaper bags and sling them over her shoulder and headed to the car

"Atta girl" James smiled at her. James smelled something stinky as he put Cassie's flip flops on, doing a surreptitious diaper waistband check but finding her still clean. "Ok you're good to go sweetie". He smiled at her picking both Aurora and Cassie into his arms and following Ana and Matt into the car. 

Matt meanwhile had ran straight after Ana happily. 

Cassie let her daddy get her flip flops on but turned a deep red as Amherst checked the back end of her diaper before remembering .” Daddy teddy” she said not wanting to be in the car without her friend to play with” 

mana tossed the diaper bags on the back behind her seat and then lifted Matt up and into his car seat 

James nodded. "Okay sweetie I'll get you and sister stepped in then I'll go get Mr Cuddles okay?" He placed Aurora and Cassie in their car seats before heading back to her room to retrieve her teddy. He also grabbed pacis for the 3 kids before heading back to the car. 

"Thanks momma" Matt said happily as he snuggled into his car seat ready for the trip ahead. 

Cassie nodded happy she would have her friend. As her daddy got her in her car seat she nursed her bottle

aurora was full of energy knowing both the beach and ice cream was on the way

” no problem buddy “ she said giving him a kiss before going to her own seat

James returned and passed Cassie her bear before offering her the big bird paci. He offered a paci to Matt and Aurora before getting into his own seat. 

Matt said "thanks dada" and accepted the paci, knowing the rocking motion of driving would undoubtedly make him sleepy. 

cassie smiled.” Thanks daddy” she said as she put her bottle down and took me cuddles for a snuggle and then blushed but took the paci in her mouth

aurora took her paci as well but didn’t put it in just yet

ana smiled seeing her babies with their pacis as James got in his seat.” Now we need clips for them” she said laughing

"You're welcome princess" James smiled at Cassie before joining Ana in the front. 

He laughed at her comment "I'll add it to the list of stuff we need to buy. I think Cassie would like some onesies and we shouldn't leave Matt out". He started the car and got them on their way. 

"I found a store about halfway in just under 2 hours" he said to Ana. "We can pick up those swim diapers we talked about". 

“ agreed hopefully they have some super cute ones” she said before hearing about the store.” Ok that’s fine with me” she said

cassies snuggled her teddy and nursed her paci as they started the drive

Aurora looked out the window as the ride began