LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family relegations private for jamespeterson89 and me

baby frost

“ sure thing buddy for now let’s just get you in another goodnight ok” she said as she grabbed the pack and got one out and held it out for him 

“okie dada” aurora said as she was already busy in stacking the block she already had

downstairs cassie got comfy in the couch and started to watch a movie. She was used to her parents being with her younger siblings now 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt nodded and took off his pants and undies before stepping into the outstretched goodnite, holding onto his mommy for support.

James had gathered lots of blocks together and put them close to Aurora so she could keep building her tower higher. "That's it princess", he said proudly as she began to build it.

“ ok buddy if you make it to the potty you can go there but if you use your goodnight that’s ok too” she said helping him with his pants as well

aurora continued to make the tower higher and higher even standing on unsteady legs to build it

Ana picked up the pants and smiled.” Now you have some fun on I’m gonna go get these pants washed” she said before heading downstairs 

aurora continued to build until all the blocks were gone.” Oo it prwetty” she said happily 

Aurora crawled into her dadddys open arms and snuggled him lovingly always ready for some snuggles

anastaisa was about to head down to the basement to do Matt’s pants but stopped hearing him in the nursery.” Hey babe matt wants to go to the park today and i gotta talk to you about something later ok” she daid

Matt continued to have fun in his room, racing his toy cars along the floor. He then got a feeling that he needed to pee desperately. He quickly headed out his bedroom door and towards the bathroom but heard a crinkle and felt his goodnite getting warm already and realised it was too late. He looked sadly at the floor before going back to his room to keep playing. 

"That's right princess. We can play on the swings and in the sandbox", James smiled as he rocked her gently. 

James was surprised Aurora was already asleep but he couldn't help smile at his adorable little girl. After making sure she was slumbering he very gently placed her down in her crib for a nap. After a kiss on her forehead he decided to head downstairs so that him and Anastasia could talk. He was also determined to make sure Cassie was okay too.

Aurora was fast asleep suckling her thumb as her daddy placed her in her crib.

Anastasia got a load of laundry started so Matt’s pjs could be properly cleaned.

hearing a lot of movement upstairs Cassie’s got her drink and and quietly tried to sneak back into her room

Matt was beginning to feel sleepy too having had a busy and emotional morning, he curled up in a ball on his bedroom carpet and gave a big yawn.

James saw Cassie opening her room door as he headed across the landing. "Hey Cassie", he said gently, trying to catch her before she disappeared.

Cassie looked at her father getting a bit more nervous not knowing what he wanted to talk about.” Um sure ok” she said as she walked into her room and sat on the bed

anastasia not seeing anyone down stairs decided to get a head start in cleaning and started the dishes 

Cassie looked at her father and listened to what he was saying and was torn. She didn’t know to say how she felt and also didn’t want to disappoint him by telling him how she felt. She tried to get some words out but nothing really came out and tears started to build up in her eyes 

Cassie couldn’t hold back the tears and accepted her dads hug and nodded as she heard what he said. She was the oldest and was a single child for most of her life when the 2 younger kids came she felt like her parents weren’t hers anymore. She stayed in her fathers arms

James rocked her gently, much how he did with Aurora earlier. "It's okay sweetie I've got you". He continued to hug her tight until he heard her breathing start to relax a bit more. "Can you try and tell me how you feel Cassie?" he whispered. "I promise I'll never be mad at you for telling me the truth".

Cassie started to calm down a bit tears still falling but her breathing more in control.she stayed close to her dad resting her head on his shoulder.” I I just feel like you and mom don’t like me anymore” she said quietly not knowing how her dad would respond after hearing her say that

James looked at her sadly but understood, nearly in tears himself. He looked directly into her eyes "Cassie I promise you that's not true okay. I know we're always so busy looking after Aurora and Matt but it doesn't mean we love you any less. I'm so proud of you".