LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family relegations private for jamespeterson89 and me

baby frost

"there we go sweetie", James smiled passing Aurora her bottle. 

James sighed and after briefly handing Aurora her baba whispered back "ah that makes sense, do you want to go check he's alright while I get little one ready?"

James heard Cassie's request. "Yeah that's okay. Can you just put your plate in the sink first?" He smiled. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aurora took the bottle and happily started to drink. She relaxed as she enjoyed her milk

” yeah I’ll go check now” she said as she put her plate in the sink and began making her way to Matt’s room

Cassie nodded and put her plate in the sink and headed back up to her room

Aurora smiled and nodded” baba nummy dada” she said before going back to nursing her bottle 

Anastasia knocked on matte door before walking in.” Hey honey mind if we have a quick chat” she asked him

cassie nodded as she was heading out flinching as she heard her dad call the baby princess. She made her way up to her room to keep herself busy 

"That's good sweetie", James smiled at Aurora, patting her back gently as she finished her bottle.

"Okay momma", Matt replied worriedly as he heard her come into his room.

James saw Cassie looking flinching and made a point to check that she was okay too later.

Aurora let out a burp as the pats helped her get it out. She held up her empty bottle and smiled at her daddy.” Aw done”

“I just wanted to make sure your ok. You seemed a little sad this morning. Did you have another wet night” she asked him

"Aww burpy little princess", James giggled as he pulled Aurora up into his arms. "Right I think it's about time we get that soggy butt changed".

"I'm otay mommy", Matt stammered back feeling very small.  "Yeah I wet in the night and then I needed to go pee this morning and I couldn' hold it and my goodnite leaked", he whimpered, feeling teary but also better for telling his mommy the truth. "I'm sowwy" he trailed off.

“ otay dada” aurora said as she was lifted into her daddy’s arms. Her diaper wasn’t as warm and comfy as it was earlier so she was ok with a change

” it’s alright buddy that’s what the goodnight is for. Thank you for telling me the truth.” She said opening her arms for a hug to console him 

"That's my good princess", James beamed at her as he took her upstairs for a change. They entered her bedroom and he laid her down on the changing table.

"Thanks mommy", Matt smiled as he snuggled into her arms. "Ill try an' stay dry an' be a big boy'

Aurora smiled and as she was laid down on the changing table she played with her toes happily while she let her daddy do his work

” no problem buddy your being a big boy by wearing your protection. We might have to get something to help with leaks though but your doing great honey” she said 

James smiled back at Aurora, pleased she wasn't at all fussy as he got her onesie off and untaped her diaper. He warmed the wipes in his hand for a couple of seconds before getting her clean and fresh. He grabbed a new Pampers and after a generous dusting of powder had her taped back up. "Now what would this little girl like to wear today?", he asked her.

"Otay mommy", Matt smiled, feeling better. "Can we go play at the park today?"

Aurora let her daddy change her  giggling as the powder rained down. As she felt the tapes on her diaper taped she sat up.” Dwess” she said 

“ I’m sure we can make that happen buddy” she said.” I’ll talk to your dad about it soon ok” she said

Aurora thought for a minute before pointing to a white and pink dress with hearts over it.” Da one” she said

Anastasia returned the hug and ruffled her sons hair.” No problem little guy can i have the pants you leaked in so i can wash them” she asked nicely 

"Okay sweetie", James smiled picking the dress out for her. He grabbed her hands to help her stand up before putting the dress over her head, giving her sides a little tickle as her head poked through.

Matt nodded and retrieved them from underneath his bed. "Sorry I hid them mommy I was worried you and daddy would be angry", he said blushing.

Aurora went up with her daddy and soon the dress was on she started to giggled happily as she was tickled.” Dada siwwy” she said through giggles

”thank you buddy and we’ll never be upset about you having a nighttime accident in” she said smiling at him as she took the pants 

“ of course i promise” she said smiling at him.” You can’t help it buddy your still a big boy ok” she said 

aurora snuggled into her daddy.” Dada Pway” she asked him now that she was dressed and changed

“ i love you too buddy.”Anastasia thought for a moment.” Hm do you think you might want a pull-up for the day so you keep your pants dry and still be ok to make it to the potty if you have to go.” She asked

” bwock” she said pointing to the big diplomatic blocks she liked to play with 

cassie peeked out her door not hearing anything and quietly headed downstairs and jumped on the couch Turning on the tv

Matt looked down at the floor. "I dunno momma I want to try and be a big boy", he said not wanting wet pants but also not wanting to be like his baby sister.

"Shall we build a tower", James smiled at her inquisitively as he set her down on the floor and got the blocks out for her.

“ the pull-ups wil make sure that doesn’t happen they’ll be just like your good nights” she said

aurora nodded and crawled to the blocks to get started making the tower.” Big big towa” she said

"Otay mommy, can you help me put them on", Matt said in a small voice, feeling like he needed his mommy in this moment.

"No problem princess", James smiled. He knelt down beside Aurora and started collecting up blocks. "Daddy will get the blocks together and you start building okay?"