LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family relegations private for jamespeterson89 and me

baby frost

Ana figured he’d have to poop soon so decided he could stay in the wet diaper for now.” You wanna play with your sisters or you wanna pick the first movie of the night” she asked Matt 

matter hearing Matt was ok both girls went back to the doll house to play with their stuffies and dolls having quite the good time 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the warm milk hit Matt's stomach it caused the necessary movement to get his bowels going. Realising he had to go he tried to get into a squat position and was soon filling up his huggies again. When he was done he just relaxed against his mommy knowing this was what his now warm diaper was for and she'd take care of it.

Ana looked down and saw Matt squatting and knew what he was doing and grabbed the fresh diaper again

aurora saw Matt and saw he was pooping.” Matt go stinky” she said before the smell started to spread

hearing her sister cassie turned to see Matt’s diaper start to droop and let out a small giggle from behind her paci 

“ i don’t think they meant to be mean.” Ana said rubbing backs back. “ i think if you saw their diaper drop like yours just did you might find it a bit funny too” she said tickling his sides.

Aurora sat down with a squish in her soaked diaper before she turned to her sister” pwincess tea pawty” she asked her

cassie smiled and nodded having always loved a good tea party 

Both girls looked at each other and nodded. Aurora crawled over to her princess dresses and picked on before coming back to her daddy for help getting it on.

cassie toddled tocher room to switch into a more formal princess dress

” it sure was” she said gently patting his bottom.” You ready to get that changed” she asked him 

"Aww thanks princesses" James saw how soggy Aurora's diaper was and made a note that she'd need changing shortly to avoid any leaks.

James in the meantime helped her put on one of her adorable princess dresses. He saw Cassie toddling off to her room and decided to let her sort her own dress on this occasion. It had been a long and emotional day. 

"Otay I guess mommy" Matt nodded.  "Stinky diapee warm" he giggled. 

Cassie got to her room and headed into her closet and grabbed the perfect light blue ruffled dress for the occasion. She got her clothes off and  giggles seeing herself in just a diaper before getting the dress on and seeing it didn’t hide much in the back but was happy it’s the look and toddled back to the nursery 

aurora let her daddy get her in the princess dress for the tea party then went about setting up the cups 

ana” i know baby but your pretty stinky” she said grabbing the wipes and the huggie she got earlier 

James cooed at Cassie as she came back. "Aww look at this princess" he smiled. 

Matt smiled at his mommy. "and it's otay to be stinky". He was beginning to accept his new reality without getting embarrassed. In true toddler fashion he tried to blow a raspberry on his mom's shoulder without really achieving much. 

“ it sure is” she said before laughing at the raspberry” silly baby it goes like this” she said raising his shirt and blowing a raspberry on his tummy 

Cassie’s on unsteady feet toddled over to her daddy for a hug after his compliment

Matt squealed happily as she blew a raspberry. His bladder released more pee into his huggies as he giggled. He noticed Cassie had a paci and decided he'd like one too. "Mommy paci?" He asked.

James moved over to catch her in his arms as she toddled over and he gave her a big snuggle and rubbed her back gently. 

Ana saw James had brought in omen more pacis and brought him over to it.” Which one would you like” she asked him

cassies snuggled into her daddy and enjoyed his back rubs.” Wuv you daddy” she said 

aurora got the rest of the tea party set up and then sat down with a squish 

Matt saw a Mickey mouse one and pointed to that. "Can I haf that one please momma" he smiled. He now felt nice and relaxed for his diapee change and he relaxed emptying the rest of his bladder into his Huggies before snuggling into Ana. 

"Aww I love you too princess" James cooed at Cassie. He then beamed at Aurora "what a good job sweetie". He motioned for her to join their cuddle. 

Ana opened the pack and wipes it clean with a wipes before handing it to him and then laying him on the changing table.” You all down my Stinky baby” she said

aurora came over and joined the snuggle and was happy to be in her daddy’s arms.”

cassie smiled” more snuggles” she said giggling 

Matt accepted the paci happily and begun to nurse it smiling at his mommy. He nodded trying to say he was done from behind his paci but sounding very muffled.

"Can never have enough snuggles" James giggled as he looked at his two girls. He looked up at Matt on the changing tbale and laughed "Phew that's almost as stinky as big sister's present earlier", he teased, tickling Cassie's sides. "I think we'll have to get you changed to soggy princess" he smiled at Aurora.

Matt was into a fully giggly toddler state now "It 'tinky mommy" he said from behind his paci as she cleaned him up.

James smiled at Cassie. "There's nothing to be shy about sweetie. I'm just so pleased to see you looking so happy", he said rubbing her back.