LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family relegations private for jamespeterson89 and me

baby frost

Aurora giggled and squirmed a bit as she was cleaned but once it was over she nuzzled into her daddy ready for a good nap

cassie started to play with her teddy again in her own world

Ana finished  her cookie and let Matt snuggle.” I think the long way home would be nice today” she said seeing how sleepy the kids were and how easily they fell asleep during a good drive 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James snuggled Aurora happily and looked at Cassie totally preoccupied with Mr Cuddles.

He nodded to Ana and quietly said "do you think a stop at the store is worth it?" motioning to Cassie so she knew what he was talking about "Or should we make do with Matt's supplies for now?.

Matt was on the verge of drifting off to sleep as he cuddled in his mommy's arms.

Ana looked over to her daughter and smiled.” Yeah we can go I’ll stay with these two as they’re pretty much out anyway” she said” and you two can grab what she needs” she said

aurora let out a yawn as her daddy snuggled with her a long day tiring her out.

James got the bill settled and carried Aurora out to the car getting her strapped in nicely. James smiled at Cassie as she was about to get into the car. "We're going to stop at the store and get some supplies for you while these two are sleeping okay princess?"

Matt just snuggled into his mommy happy and full.

Aurora got comfy in her car seat and got ready to go to sleep.

Ana got Matt settled in his car seat and buckled in gently humming a lullabye as she did so 

cassie heard her daddy and blushed but nodded knowing it’s what she wanted 

Ana kissed Matt and headed to her own seat and buckled up

cassie got in her seat and buckled herself in. She started to get nervous thinking about shopping in the store. Butterflies causing her tummy to turn about

Cassie saw they pulled up and sighed. She was holding her teddy tight to her chest and hoped everything would go well 

ana smiled and agreed.” Well see soon enough.good luck.” She said kissing him

Cassie nervously walked holding onto her daddy with one hand and teddy in the other. As they quickly made it to the diaper aisle cassie could smell the nice scents in the aisle and saw all the happy kids in their diapers and knew that was what she wanted 

"Okay princess you get to choose your diapees", James smiled at her and squeezed her hand encouragingly. While Cassie looked he picked out some more wipes, powder, rash cream and a new changing mat and diaper pail for good measure. He also remembered to grab some pacifiers for all the kids.

Cassie blushed but looked over all the diapers. She made her way back to the ones from earlier the luvs with the star patterns and cute words on the back waistband.” Can i get these daddy” she said looking up at him 

Cassie watched her daddy out the diapers in the cart HER diapers. She heard what he said and nodded. As they made their way out the aisle she saw a big bird paci she liked and looked at her daddy shyly

Cassie’s smiled but shyly walked over and grabbed the paci and handed it to her daddy. She was feeling a lot better and made their way to the clothing sections where she picked out some cute dresses and skirts.” I good daddy” she said smiling up at him