LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family relegations private for jamespeterson89 and me

baby frost

inc the booster seat was setup Ana rubbed Matt’s back.” Ok buddy you ready to go in your seat” she asked him

aurora was placed in her high chair and smiled as she looked around the nice restaurant and enjoyed the smell coming from the bakery 

Cassie’ went into the booth and sat against the wall sitting there teddy in her lap

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“ no problem buddy” she said as she gently placed him in the booster seat next to her. She then grabbed a menu so they could see what they wanted together

aurora nodded.” Lotsa cookies too” she said pointing

Aurora  smiled enjoying her daddy’s praise

” no problem buddy” Ana said ruffling his hair gently

” can i get the Mac and cheese bread bowl with the half sandwich” she asked her daddy

James looked at Cassie, slightly surprised but snuggled her on his shoulder and stroked her hair. "Hey little one" he whispered so only she could hear.

"Thanks babe", James said thankfully to Ana for ordering. "I'll just take a pepsi please" he smiled.

"Yay can I have pepsi too please momma", Matt agreed excitedly.

The waiter took the order for the boys then looked at the girls.

” I’ll take a lemonade” ana said “ and can i have a apple juice for the baby” she said before looking over to cassie

cassie giggled happily at her daddy before hearing the waiter and blushing.” Um can  i have the passion papaya tea” she asked 

the waiter wrote everything else down and headed back to the kitchen 

The waiter came back with the drinks and quickly had them handed out. Ana put auroras juice in her bottle and placed it on the high chair tray where she took it and started to drink

cassies smiled as she got her tea and took a sip.” This is so yummy” she said taking another sip

Cassie was happy in a toddler bliss as she started to play with her teddy happily while they waited for their food to come

” i know buddy I’m sure it’s almost done you’ve done such a great job waiting only a bit longer on” she said

Aurora was quick to dig into her sandwich and soup

ana saw the mess coming and quickly got the bib out of the diaper bag and got it around her neck” i think this is gonna be needed today” she said before smiling at Matt.” I’m glad you like it buddy” she said as she sat back down and began to eat her saladd

cassie got her meal and grabbed a fork and started to eat happily