LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family relegations private for jamespeterson89 and me

baby frost

James nodded. "Me neither, plus with two toddlers already another scarcely matters. We weren't sure how little", he said quietly. "Given how Matt has regressed to near enough Aurora's age already, I think about the same or maybe a little older so she doesn't still feel the stress of being the big one all the time".

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“ yeah i can see that. Shall we put her back in diapers too then. She’s not much bigger than Matt and the size 6 still fit him with room to spare so I’m sure she’ll fit.” She asked. “ i haven’t seen her been so attached to a stuffy since she was about 2” she said looking at her daughter in the mirror 

"3 in diapers", James giggled. "That'll be a new experience. Yeah she'll squeeze into his huggies I think". He looked at his daughter in the mirror too as he started driving them to the restaurant. "She's so adorable" he said, feeling a wave of pride for his eldest daughter.

“ maybe we should let her pick her own out. Ana said.” They hav role type of designs nowadays anyway” she said laughing quietly. “ might want to get another diaper pail though with 3 in diapers” she said before agreeing.” She is pretty cute like this i love our kids so much” she said

James nodded. "I think picking her own out will make her feel more special. Yeah I'll another diaper pail to the bulk order", he giggled. "We're so lucky to have them" James smiled, squeezing her hand.

Matt stretched in his sleep, starting to do little toddler snores.

“ well it’s settled i guess another trip to the store is in the cards after lunch. But for now let them sleep then we can fill their little bellies and start the poopy diaper timer” she said kissing James before hearing Matt snoring and letting out a Aww.

cassie was a bit tired herself and was soon fast asleep her thumb again finding her mouth but still snuggled with her teddy

"We'll have to start a diaper subscription", James giggled. "Yep sleep, eat and poop that's pretty much our lives now". He heard Matt and shook his head at the cuteness. He saw Cassie asleep too and said "right that's all 3 asleep, wish it was always this easy" he smiled at Ana, squeezing her hand.

Ana let out a small giggle not too loud to wake the kids.” Yeah lots of changes ahead but they’re so adorable. There’s gonna be plenty of nap times like this hopefully” she said as they continued their drive 

“ i know buddy i know but after your tummy’s nice and full you can go back to sleep ok” she said lifting him up for a warm hug

aurora started to stir as she felt her daddy touching her and gave a little yawn.” Me eat dada” she said ready for lunch

“ your welcome budd” she said rubbing his back as they waited for James to be the girls 

aurora smiled and was ready to go and eat once they got her sister

cassie was sound asleep in her seat in the back

As sie started to wake up and heard her daddy talk about food and  yawned before stretching “ okie daddy” she said before realizing her thumb was wet from sucking it while she was sleeping and blushing

” don’t worry baby mommy didn’t forget” she said grabbing his pants and taking him to the trunk to help him get them on

Cassie had one more hug stretch in her before she started walking to the door with her family

ana lead the way with Matt in her arms and got a table for her family and a booster seat and a high chair 

aurora cooed as her daddy cuddled her always the snuggly type