LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family relegations private for jamespeterson89 and me

baby frost

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Thanks mommy" Matt smiled. He charged back up the slide and lined up behind his sister to go again. Despite the huge amount of fun he was having he was also getting a bit tired.

"Yeah he does doesn't he?" James smiled at her. "You should choose one princess" he said encouragingly pleased to see her smiling again.

Ana laughed and waited for her kids to come down the slide again. Aurora came down first and she caught her and Boyce she’d once in the air before putting the down so she could go again if she wanted then she waited for matt

” well he’s warm and snuggly.” She said looking at her new friend.” Um” she thought.” Mr cuddles” she said looking up at her daddy with a smile

Matt followed Aurora down again, feeling a bit tired and in need of some snuggles.

"He is very warm and snuggly" James agreed. "Awww Mr Cuddles it is. Good choice sweetie", he said proudly stroking her hair. "Right shall we go join the others, I promise I'll talk to mommy later and we can chat about making you feel smaller okay?"

Ana caught Matt and noticed he looked a bit tired.” I think someone needs a nap” she said holding him

cassie smiled happy her father liked her bears name and nodded” ok daddy” she said.” Are we still going for lunch after this” she asked him

Matt nodded sleepily and he instinctively put his head on his mommy's shoulder, needing to be carried.

"Yeah of course sweetie", James said reciprocating her smile. "And as promised it's your choice sweetie", he smiled giving her shoulder a little squeeze.

Cassie smiled happily and nodded.” Thanks daddy” she said as they made their way over to where the rest of the family was. Upon arrival there was a strong scent of poop in the air and cassie giggled looking at her daddy 

Ana rubbed his back and let aurora go down one more time and grabbed her into her other arm. As James and cassie came over she smiled.” Hey honey”

“ take aurora i need to change this one before we head out since somebody made a big stinky” she said as she held aurora out for him to grab. She saw cassie walking the other way.” How was the talk” she said to James 

cassis started walking to the car hearing they were about ready to go

James nodded "Hey princess" he smiled at Aurora. He gave Matt a little hair ruffle and pulled back his pants and diaper, taking a peek down his waistband. "Phew mommy's got her work cut out, good job buddy".

Matt blushed bright red at the check but couldn't help giggle at his father's comment. "Thanks daddy

"The talk was good" he lowered his voice so the kids couldn't hear "although I get a feeling we might have another princess in diapers before we know it".

“ hey dada” aurora said also pretty tired and trying to stay awake after all that playing 

Ana smiled and laughed.” I guess it is my turn for a stinky” she said knowing James got auroras earlier but laughed when he heard how the talk when cassie went.” Hm guess we can talk more when these 2 are down for a nap” she said

"Hey little one", James smiled at his youngest daughter. "You get some sleepies and we'll have some yummy lunch in a bit okay?"

Matt began to suck his thumb contentedly as he was carried for his diaper change, feeling more like a toddler with every passing minute.

James laughed at Ana's comment. "Yeah this princess does big stinkies too". He nodded to Ana about Cassie. "Yeah definitely needs more discussion".

Aurora tried to shake her head but soon her thumb entered her mouth and then she was fast asleep.

as they made it to the car Ana grabbed the diaper bag and another diaper from the box for Matt. She opened the trunk and laid down the changing pad and then laid down matt.” Ok buddy let’s see what you made for mommy.” She said

James very gently laid Aurora in her car seat making sure not to wake her up. "Sweet dreams princess", he whispered. James made sure to give Cassie a quick hug before she got in the car too. "I'm so proud of you too princess, no matter whether you're my big girl or my little girl".

Matt, still sleepy, allowed himself to be taken care of. It was a new experience for him being laid in the trunk but he lifted his legs for his mommy to take his pants off trying to be helpful.

Cassie’s accepted the hug before she got in her own seat and buckled herself up.” Thanks daddy” she said as she went back to quietly playing with her teddy while Matt got changed

ana got his pants off and soon was staring at the loaded droopy diaper. She took a deep breath and got the wipes ready before ripping off the tabs and lifting his legs and starting to clean him up gently

“ can we go to Panera” she asked him always a loving their pasta bread bowl and sandwich 

“ it’s ok buddy you had to go and that’s fine” she said smiling at him as she got him cleaned up.

Cassie was about to clap but remembered the babies were about to nap and used her Teddy’s paws instead.

ana got him all clean and balled up the full diaper. She applied some rash cream and powder and got the new diaper on in no time.” All done buddy now you nice and fresh” She said.” You want your pants back on on you wanna just take your nap like this” she asked him knowing they would sleep in the car

James giggled quietly, glad Cassie hadn't clapped but still finding her totally adorable. "Good job Mr Cuddles" he whispered so only she could hear him.

Matt gave a happy toddler sigh as he smelled the fresh powder and felt the warm enmbrace of a fresh Huggies. He thought for a moment but figured no one could see. "This fine momma", he whispered, sleepily holding his arms to be carried.

Cassie let out a quiet giggle and got mr cuddles to do a bow for her daddy.

ana got the diaper on a diaper sack and tossed it in the diaper bag to toss later before lifting Matt into her arms and giving him kisses before moving to put him in his car seat 

Ana got him buckled in and then got back into her own seat” ok we’re ready did you want to chat now” she asked James 

cassie was in her own world playing with her teddy as they started the drive 

James nodded at Ana and squeezed her hand tight checking the two little ones were asleep in the back. He whispered to her while Cassie was occupied "So we spoke earlier about why Cassie was feeling withdrawn and we decided she'd like to try being less grown up like her brother and sister. But we need to talk a bit about what that actually means".

Ana let James take her hand and knew it was serious.” Oh really ok i don’t see a problem with that. When i was pregnant i read that the older sibling a regress sometimes to ge the feeling of love the younger ones get so I understand. How little are we talking” she asked him