LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family relegations private for jamespeterson89 and me

baby frost

Matt smiled and brought his little sister into a hug.  "I'm fine sissy", he giggled. "Let's finish the castle and go on the slide", he said excitedly pointing at a slide a few yards away.

"Thanks babe" James said reciprocating the kiss and heading over to sit with Cassie on the bench.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aurora nodded and sat down next to him as they went about finishing the castle.” Otay” she said as they worked on the top of the castle and put on the finishing touches 

cassie looked up from her teddy and saw her father coming over and did her best to try and not lol upset before he could get over there

Matt smiled at his sister as he helped her finish the top of the castle.

James saw Cassie trying to look happy but he knew his daughter was struggling to keep it together and he wanted to show he was here for her. As he reached the bench he instinctively held out his arms for a hug.

Aurora put the last of the sand needed to make the castle and smiled “ Aw done” she said clapping

cassie looked up at her father for a minute before seeing his open arms. She looked up at him as the tears started to fall and ran into his arms for comfort

"Looks awesome", Matt smiled and put his arms around his little sister. "Look mommy it's all done" he said proudly to Ana.

"Shh it's okay princess", James whispered as he held her tight. Her knew they needed to talk but right now Cassie just needed to be held.

Ana smiled seeing her two youngest working together.” You two did such a good job let me get a picture” she said as she got out her phone

cassie let it all out in her daddy’s arms feeling safe for the moment 

Ana smiled and took the picture of the kids and the castle” ok guys good picture where would you like to play now” she asked

cassies just stayed in her daddy’s arms and continued to cry her emotions too much for her to handle 

"Can we go on the slide momma?" Matt asked excitedly. Hoping he could find a moment to go stinky in private as his tummy grumbled again.

James let his fatherly instincts take over and he gently picked his daughter up in his arms before sitting down on the bench holding her on his lap while he stroked her hair. "I've got you sweetie"

“ sure thing buddy let’s go” Ana said taking both her kids hands and leading them over to the slide” ok guys go ahead and climb up I’ll be down here” she said as she let them go”

cassie felt herself leaving the ground and being set in her daddy’s lap as he sat down with her. She stayed close into him as she did her best to try and calm down

Aurora nodded and toddled over to the stairs and climbed up so she could get to the top of the slide 

“ no problem now you two have fun on” she said as she waited at the bottom.”

cassie looked down at her teddy not wanting to make make eye contact with her daddy while she talked.” I um well i” she said trying to formulate the words.” I don’t like being a big kid” she said quietly 

Matt followed Aurora up slowly and once she'd positioned herself at the top of the slide he took the moment to try and fill his diaper. With a squat and a quiet grunt he soon began to fill his huggies, hoping Ana couldn't see. He still felt like he needed some privacy.

"Oh sweetie I think I understand", James said gently. "It's extra tough being a big kid particularly when you've got a little brother and sister taking mommy and daddy's attention right?"

Ana was at the bottom of the slide and was waiting for the kids to come down to catch them so she couldn’t see matt

aurroa got to the top and toddled over to the slide and went down happily

cassie listened to her daddy and nodded.” Yeah” she said still looking down at her teddy not knowing how this conversation was going to go.

Matt finished up doing his business and followed Aurora down the slide squealing happily, his full diaper getting a thorough work out in the process.

"It's okay princess. Mommy and daddy will be proud of you no matter what okay. I'll need to speak to mommy but I'm sure we can help you feel more like a little kid again if that's what you want. We really miss seeing our happy excitable girl", he said stroking her hair.

Ana caught aurora and gave her a quick spin before placing her on the ground and got ready to catch Matt as she came racing down. As she got down she caught him and gave him a spin too before placing him down to go again.

cassies listened to her daddy and looked up at him for the first time.” You mean it your not mad” she asked

Matt giggled as his mommy caught him and he charged off to go down the slide again.

"Aww there's my little girl", James smiled as Cassie looked at him. "I promise Cassie, whatever happens the most important thing is you're happy. We'll never be mad at you for wanting to be yourself okay?"

Ana waited for the kids to go down again

aurora had made her way back to the top and was about to go down again

cassies nodded and hugged her daddy tightly.” Thank you daddy” she said giving him a smile

Matt climbed back up the steps and followed Aurora to go down the slide again, his diaper drooping underneath his pants. He was worried his mommy might smell his accident but still tried to have fun. He remembered she'd said he could use his diapers after all.

"It's okay princess", James smiled. He didn't want to pressure her into telling him how she wanted to feel like less of a big kid so he decided to let her take her time.

Ana caught Aurora and lifted her into the sky giving her a raspberry on her tummy and smiling as she heard the giggles from her baby girl. She placed her on the ground and let her toddle back to the stairs

Cassie calmed down happy her daddy wasn’t mad at her and hugged him tightly before smiling up at him.” So what happens now.” She asked him happy to get that off her shoulders but not knowing how to advance 

Ana caught Matt as he came down and lifted him up and was about to about to give him a raspberry when she caught a whiff of something stinky. She turned him around and gave his bottom and sniff.” Whew somebody made a stinky.” When your done playing let mommy change that ok” she said putting him down

cassie shook her head.” Um i don’t know” she said looking up at her daddy.” I didn’t really think about that” she said

"Sorry mommy", Matt sad blushing bright red. "I couldn' hold it".

"It's okay", James smiled at her. "We saw you watching us change the little ones earlier. Do you think you'd like to be babied like them or would that be too much?" he asked gently, rubbing her back and making sure not to put her under any pressure.

“ it’s ok buddy it’s what their for you want to change now or keep playing” she asked knowing the answer already

cassie blushed not knowing they had seen her.” Um i don’t know can can i try it” she asked him again looking down at her bear for support

Matt nodded "Thanks mommy. Can I keep playing", he grinned enjoying his time on the slide and his mom's affection.

"Of course you can sweetie", James whispered gently. "No judgment here okay. Has this little guy got a name", he said as though he was talking to Aurora, wrapping Cassie up in a hug.