LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family relegations private for jamespeterson89 and me

baby frost

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cassie kicked her feet at first giggling behind her paci and once she was i. The water she swam around having quite a bit of fun

ana had the kids where they could splash their feet.” If you guys want to go in a bit further I’ll get the water wings ok” she said

aurora kicked her feet about in the water

Cassie nodded as she swam about l. She was a good swimmer and had no issues moving through the water

aurora also nodded but was doing more of a doggy paddle as she didn’t know how to swim.

ana stayed close to mat to make sure he was safe and not going to far

James bent down to help Aurora swim, moving her arms and legs in motion. "This is how we swim sweetie" he smiled gently, enjoying some time with his littlest toddler.

Matt squealed happily as his hair got a soaking from the water but he didn't stray too far from his mommy either.

Aurora did what her daddy told her to the best of her ability trying to learn how to swim correctly 

ana followed him and decided now was a good time to play shark as she dove underwater and towards him slowly 

James kept an eye on Aurora splashing around happily as he snuggled Cassie tight.

"I think Cassie might want to join you" James giggled. "Aurora's still got plenty of energy though".

Matt didn't say anything, just cuddled up to his mommy lovingly. He relaxed his bladder into his diaper sleepily.

Cassie stil had plenty of energy but she always did love snuggling 

aurora continued to splash about enjoying the cool water

ana felt the pee going into the swim diaper.” If she wants to come with that’s fine” she said