LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family relegations private for jamespeterson89 and me

baby frost

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aurora happy the car stopped gently nudged her sister” we hewe” she said to her sister

cassie felt the nudging and after a stretch heard her sister and happily bounced up and down ready to go and play 

Matt put his arms up for mommy, giggling happily. 

"Can you grab Aurora" James asked Ana. "While I change this stinker" he smiled as he brought Cassie up into his arms. "Or should I just change her on the beach as we need to get their swim diapers anyway" he pondered. 

“ yeah no problem” Ana grabbed Matt and placed him on the ground and then went around and did the same with aurora.” You might as well chnage her once we get the spot on the beach” she said

cassie let her daddy grab her but wanted to be in the ground so she could get to the water faster her diaper not. bothering her at all

“ i know i know but we’re here buddy let’s just find a spot on” Ana said

cassie wasn’t worried about her diaper she just wanted to play. She reached out for daddy’s hand but missed a step and fell on her bottom. She giggled and stood back up taking her daddy’s hand.” Do we haffa i wanna play” she said lookin up at him 

Matt smiled and found what looked like a good spot on the sand "This okay momma" he asked.

"Silly girl" James laughed, glad she wasn't hurt. "I know you want to play sweetie but your diapee will swell up in the sea. So we'll get a swim diapee and that won't happen. Plus you've been stinky for a while now and we don't want you getting a nasty rash okay?"

“ i think that’s a great spot buddy” she said smiling and leading aurora over to the spot matt got

cassies nodded as she walked next to her daddy.” What if i no go in the water daddy” she asked really just wanting to play in the sand for a bit