LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family relegations private for jamespeterson89 and me

baby frost

Ana let him play for a little bit while she got a towel to wash him with and lathered it up gently

both girls stopped and plopped down on their padded bottoms hoping they’re tower was bigger

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ana watched Matt and laughed at his playing” oh dear i came to wash my baby but there’s only a sea monster in there” she said

both girls giggled with their daddy before aurora stood up on unsteady feet and pretended she was a big monster and started destroying her tower

Ana let him splash about as she got the rest of him cleaned up. Soon she was all done.” Ok a little more play then we gotta get you dried off ok” she said

The girls let their daddy carry them downstairs. They watched their daddy get the food ready.” Baba daddy” cassie asked him kind of thirsty

Ana let him play while she went and got a nice fluffy towel and a fresh diaper

” milky daddy” Cassie said while her sister looked and wanted a bottle too.

” Ca i have juices daddy” aurora asked wanting her own bottle 

“ Sure are buddy daddy and the girls are waiting for us right now” she said as she dried him off and then laid him down on the towel and got the fresh diaper on him

the girls watched their daddy while they nursed their bottles 

"Yay" Matt said happily, feeling nice and relaxed in his fresh diaper and put his arms out to be carried.

James then had a thought and walked over to Cassie. He whispered "I know you haven't gone stinky since dinner last night sweetie, if you need to go I'd go now because it'll be a good few hours in the car until we stop".

Ana lifted him into her arms.” You wanna pick out your clothes” she said a she hung up the towel and headed to his room

cassie heard what her daddy said and blushed. She hasn’t done a stinky since yesterday but didn’t feel like she had to go now but was a bit scared about it after being reminded 

“ sure buddy you wanna put them on or do you need some help” she asked him proud of him for picking his clothes out 

Cassie blushed more at that comment looking down at her diaper but nodding at what her daddy said

( idk why but it had it saved and i didn’t know i sent it already lol)

ana smiled and went and grabbed the shirt and shorts” alright buddy hands to the sky” she said helping him get his shirt on

cassie enjoyed the snuggle and nodded” beach lotsa fun” she said always loving playing in the water