LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family relegations private for jamespeterson89 and me

baby frost

"Right why don't we go to big sister's room and get you both dressed for a day at the beach" James said, picking up the onesie and smiling at his two girls.

Matt continued to snuggle happily on the sofa. He knew he should go and get his momma for a diaper change but he was comfy and enjoying the program.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Auorora nodded as did cassie and both let their daddy carry them into Cassie’s room to get ready for the day 

mana had everything packed and went into the living room.” I think i smell i stinky baby do you know who it is buddy” she asked him as she crept closer

“ me like sissy” she asked him wanting to look just like her sister

” hmm i don’t see the girls down here but i smell a poopy baby” she said as she sat down on the couch and slowly started to edge over to him

James had a look in her closet. Cassie didn't have any toddler-style onesies but he found a cute unicorn swimsuit that would do the job. "This okay princess?" he asked her.

Matt giggled and tried to run away but ended up tripping and landing on his padded butt.

Cassie looked at the swimsuit and figured it was ok” ok” she said figuring it was alright

ana watched him and saw him land on his bottom.” Hm maybe if that diaper wasn’t so full you’d be able to run silly baby” she said as she made her way over to him and held a hand out” you ok” she asked him

"Sorry sweetie" James said sensing her disappointment. "I promise we'll go out and get you some new adorable onesies okay?" he smiled helping her get dressed and holding out his arms for a cuddle.

Matt blushed but giggled at her comment on his full diaper. "Diapee not full" he said unconvincingly. But he nodded "I'm otay mommy".

“ its otay daddy” she said as she let him get her dressed and snuggled with him afterwards 

Ana lifted him up and gave his bottom a good sniff.” Hm smells full” she said before turning him around and taking a peek inside.” Most certainly full” she said giggling

"Aww that's my happy girl" James cooed as he hugged Cassie tight. "Right let's get little sister dressed too and we'll be all good to go" he said grabbing the onesie and motioning for Aurora to come over.

Matt held on tight to his mommy's shoulder as she inspected his diaper, the cool air of the waistband check causing him to pee a bit more into his huggies. Matt giggled at her comments "Sorry I didn't come and tell you momma" he said seriously for a moment.

Both girls nodded as aurora was dressed and they were ready to play and reached up for their daddy

” now let’s go get you freshened up. How about a nice bath” she asked him as she carried him upstairs 

James' heart melted as they both reached up for him. He put them on one arm each and carried them back to Aurora's room for a quick bit of playtime before they went to the beach.

Matt nodded happily feeling very small in his mommy's arms. "Otay momma" he whispered, nuzzling her shoulder.

Both girls smiled and gave their daddy a kiss as they headed to the nursery to play 

Ana headed up and passed James and the girls.” Gonna give this one a bath shouldn’t take us long” she said 

James nodded as he saw Matt and Ana. "Phew smells like you need it little man" he giggled as they went past, ruffling Matt's hair. "Okay these two want to play for a bit but they're all dressed so we can head off when you're ready".

Matt blushed slightly but giggled as he got his hair ruffles, still cradled tight in his mommy's arms.

“ yeah he made mommy quite the present didn’t you buddy” she said lifting him up and giving him a raspberry.” Ok you guys have fun we won’t be long” she said

both girls caught a whiff of their brother and giggled

“ really big stinky” she said as they got into the bathroom and she started to run the water and added the bubbles. She grabbed a changing pad and laid it down and grabbed some wipes

both girls started to build their own tower having lots of fun as they did so

“ ok buddy let’s get you cleaned up.” She said gently laying him down and seeing the damage done to the diaper. She gave his feet some tickles 

the girls continued to build their towers the blocks quickly getting picked up and placed

Ana ripped off the tapes and revealed the mess Matt made” oh buddy what did you do to your diaper” she said laughing as she grabbed the wipes and went to work cleaning him 

only cassie really understood what that meant and she started speed up

“ it’s ok buddy glad you got it all out” as she went about finishing getting him clean. Once she was good she the put him in the tub

aurora heard her daddy and nodded as she tried to go faster