LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family relegations private for jamespeterson89 and me

baby frost

Ana nodded and headed into Matt’s room finding him still sleeping soundly. She sat on his bed and let him sleep for a little while longer before gently rubbing his back

cassie was still asleep her diaper has received quite the heavy wettings from all the bottles she has before bed

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“ hey buddy” she said seeing he was awake now.” You sleep well buddy” she asked him

cassie crawled into his arms her bloated diaper poking out from her pjs.” Mowning” she said enjoying the snuggle

“Somebody’s going tinkle” Ana said feeling his diaper grow warm on her lap but kissing him lots anyway.

” Do we haffa it comfy” she said giving her bum a wiggle as she looked up at her daddy. She stayed snuggled into him.” We hab bweakfast soon” she asked him

“ i bet buddy your pretty close to leaking though can we take care of that” she asked him giving him some gentle diaper pats and seeing he was soaked

cassie was happy with this and nodded” sissy up” she said ready to wake up her sister

“ that’s right buddy what would you like for breakfast” she asked him as she grabbed one of the huggies and some wipes. She laid him down and slid his pants down.

cassie stayed snuggled against her daddy as they made their way to the nursery. As the door opened aurora was already holding onto the bars of the crib and smiled seeing her daddy and her sister

” dada sissi” she said happily reaching ho to join them

“ sure baby you want some fruit to add to them or maybe a fruit in them” she said as he undid the tapes and started to wipe him clean quickly before powdering and getting the fresh diaper under him and taped up

Aurora nodded her own diaper full of a good nights wettings.” Hungy dada” she said as she heard about breakfast

“ ok buddy change is all done let’s go make some yummy waffle” she said tossing the diaper and lifting him up and carrying him to the kitchen

” yay” aurora said before snuggling i orb her daddy as she was lifted happy she wouldn’t have to get changed yet

Ana got to the kitchen and placed Matt in his high chair along with some Cheerios as she went to wash her hands and get started at breakfast

the girls babbled to each other from their spots against their daddy as they headed downstairs 

“ can you cut up sow strawberries and get out the blue berries. I’ll get the waffles and some bacon ready”

cassie wasn’t expecting her high chair but sat comfy in the plush chair and ate the snack her mommy gave her while waving good morning to her brother