LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family relegations private for jamespeterson89 and me

baby frost

Ana got Matt settled and kissed him before heading to her seat in the car

aurroa enjoyed the snuggle and let her daddy get her in her car seat 

as both her parents got in cassie got in the back and buckled herself in before looking out the window.

ana listens to James and nodded.” I was thinking the Same thing we can chat when we get to the park” she said

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“ maybe we should have got some pacis. Our little one are quite fond of their thumbs “ Ana said seeing matt

cassies looked out the window as they drove to the park still thinking things over

“ yeah think you might want to do the bulk order though” Ana said laughing as they pulled into the park.” Alright we’re here who’s ready to play” Ana said turning around and looking at their children.

Cassie was clutching her teddy and still looking at the window

aurora was happy hearing they were here and was ready to play

“ sand” aurora asked hoping they had a sand pit for her to play in

ana got out and went to the back and got Matt out placing him in the ground knowing he would want to run off.” Ok buddy where do you wanna play.

cassie noticed her parents getting the little ones out and just watched before getting out by herself and going over to one of the benches and sat down 

aurora smiled and clapped her hands.” Dada castle” she said looking to her daddy as they went over to the sandpit 

“ ok buddy i got you” Ana said as she sat Matt in one of the swings and got behind him and started to push.” Tell me when to stop ok buddy

cassie watched her parents with her siblings and held her teddy close quietly starting to talk to him 

“ dada hewp pwease” she said looking up at him before going at the sand and trying to get the castle started

ana continued to push him not hearing him say stop but not wanting thing to get too high where he might get scared 

"Okay mommy that's too high", Matt squealed, partly exhilirated and partly terrified, in his heightened emotional state he felt his huggies getting soggy.

"It's looking great sweetie", James praised Aurora encoragingly. He looked over to see Ana pushing Matt hoping he could grab a few minutes to discuss Cassie. He also saw Cassie happily playing with her teddy on a bench and smiled.

Ana nodded and slowed it down a bit before letiting the swing go

aurora smiled at her daddy  keeping up making the castle. “ tan oo dada” she said as she continued going

cassie was being consoled by her teddy her emotions at a high but staying where she was 

“ sure baby” she said as she got him out the swing and carried him over to the sandipit.” Hey guys do you mind if we join” she asked james and aurora before sitting matt down in the sand pitt

aurora looked up seeing matt and her mommy and smiled as they mince

"No problem", James smiled at Matt and Ana.

Matt looked at Aurora's construction and giggled "Awesome castle sissy".

James put his arm around Ana and gave her a brief squeeze. "All good?" he asked, seeing the kids were nice and preoccupied and thinking this might be a good opportuntiy to talk.

Aurora smiled hearing her brother compliment her castle.” Tanks you hewp” she asked happy to work with her brother

ana nodded.” Yeah I’m good what’s up” she said enjoying her husbands embrace 

cassie saw her family in the sandpit nad had a few tears in her eyes but held her teddy to try and ignore the feelings she was going through at the moment

"Yeah I'll help", Matt giggled and started collecting up more sand for them to use. He felt his stomach gurgle slightly and knew he'd need to potty again soon. He tried to ignore it and continued getting more sand.

"Do you think Cassie's okay" James asked her motioning towards their daughter playing with her teddy on the bench. "She seems to be in her own little world at the moment".

Ana looked over to her oldest daughter and sighed.” I don’t know. I notice how she was watching you change aurora in the store and how much she’s changed lately. She used to be so bubbly and outgoing now she’s more withdrawn. I want to help her but i don’t know how especially with the younger kids ya know” she said

aurora smiled and grabbed more sand a two person sand castle would need white a lot of sand

James nodded listening intently to Ana. "Yeah it's sad to see her so closed off. Do you think maybe she's jealous of the attention the little ones get?"

Matt saw his sister coming over to get more sand and took the opportunity to tickle her belly as she got close.

“ i could understand that we do give them quite a bit of our time.” She said” but at the same time she’s never been mean to them either so i don’t know if it’s jealousy” she said

aurora giggled as she was tickled she was quite ticklish and reached to get her brother a few tickled as well

"Hmm that's a good point" James nodded. "If you're happy looking after both the little ones for a minute I could go try and talk to her?"

Matt was surprised as Aurora tickled him back and it caused him to fall on his padded butt. He felt his stomach shift again and knew he'd have to go very soon. He didn't see any restrooms around and decided he'd go in his diaper but he didn't want his sister to know.

Aurora saw him land on his butt and went over to him.” I sowwy u otay” she asked him not knowing if he was hurt or not.

ana nodded.” Yeah i can handle these two you go ahead” she said kissing him on the cheek