LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Urge to speak in baby talk if I was an actual baby.

Over the past couple of months I've noticed that I've had the urge to speak in baby talk if I could actually turn myself into a baby. Not complete baby talk, but I've noticed I've developed more of an urge to use baby words if I was a one year old baby. Mostly because it's cute, and I feel like my baby side is GROWING everyday. And I've also developed the urge NOT to use complete sentences. Has anybody else developed urges like these?!??? Just curious!???? And what OTHER baby urges have y'all developed over the years???????????♥️???????

• Like 2

Sometimes during diaper changes by my wife I switch to baby talk and she dos the same.  Other than that time it normally does not occur.  It may occur when it is ready for bath or bedtime .

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I find too that in little time I speak more like a toddler myself, or pacifier talking (talking with it still in my mouth). ?

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Lil Leo said:

I find too that in little time I speak more like a toddler myself, or pacifier talking (talking with it still in my mouth). ?

Really?! that's VERY cool!??? Is it more of a habit, or a conscious choice, or both?!??????

32 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Really?! that's VERY cool!??? Is it more of a habit, or a conscious choice, or both?!??????

I'm not sure, I think it's conditioning? But I am  a quiet toddler because I find my own voice a little unnerving because it doesn't fit the state of mind I'm in? (I don't have a good little voice)?

?‍♂️

• Like 1