LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Something's Brewing

So I'm coming up on 9 months of 24/7 and over the last week or two, I've sensed things are really starting to change, like I'm on a precipice, hoping it is about to "spiral", but also not trying to try! :)

I wanted to see if looking back, anyone has anything to share around a "precipice" moment.  Like maybe tell tale signs that you didn't realize at the moment, but looking back you see there were some things brewing like a volcano rumbling before an eruption before we had seismographs.

Here's some of the things I'm processing that seem odd, but can't quite tell if they are a precursor to anything.

1.  I'm going #2 a lot more frequently during the day.  Couple times a day where it used to only be once.  Been following the 12-month diet for a couple months, but the frequency has definitely picked up.

2.  My wettings are much much more frequent.  Like multiple times and hour instead of multiple times a day.

3.  There is a lot more "leakage" or short dribbles that just happen, not because of stress incontinence related positions, just while I'm sitting or laying down. 

4.  I can pee much more freely in ANY position, even ones like sitting where it used to feel like a ureter was getting pinched shut. 

5.  I having multiple dreams where I'm either doing number 2 or number 1 in my dreams.  In all my dreams now I'm diapered, it's not even a question.

6.  Random side note:  Has anyone noticed a thinning or total loss of leg hair on areas where the diaper wraps?  I just noticed it today.

7.  Either my mind is rigidly set or my body is much changed, but I can't will myself to stop peeing and have zero inclination to try, but also feel like I can't when I even do try with the least amount of effort.

8.  Seems to be a major lull in the communication between my mind and my bladder right now.  Like I'm being left out of the loop when I start peeing.

9.  There is a different sensation often when I pee now.  It is hard to describe, but it feels like less of a major "flow" and more of a simple release.  Less urge.  The image that comes to mind is like a hose that is underwater and it is on so there is like water that is constantly surfacing above the waterline almost like a fountain, but it isn't jetting up, just a "gurgle" if you will.  Told you I couldn't really describe it!  Just feels like less push or pressure.

Ok...probably just losing whatever part of my mind is left, but thought I'd put it out there!! Thanks! 

• Like 5