LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Questions about castor oil and other laxitives

Hi was wondering how much castor oil do I have to add to a 12oz bottle to work within a hour or 2? Also does anyone have any exp with the dulcalax gummy lax thingys? Wondering how many do I take to have a bm within a hour to 2 hours?

I've never tried castor oil or gummy laxatives, so I don't have those answers. If you're in the mood to experiment, I'd recommend starting out low dose/ what the directions on the boxes say and see how that affects your body and go from there. Everybody's body is different/ reacts differently to things etc so from a safety standpoint it's probably best to try a little bit and see how things go.

• Like 2

I don't have experience with castor oil, but of what i've read, it can take a lot of time to act up. I prefer someting quicker. I've tried Glycerine suppository, Dulcolax suppository and Microlax (liquid in a tube) . For me, the least effect and the slowest has the Glycerine suppository (using 2 is better), 1 piece of Dulcolax is quite effective and a Microlax is very effective and fast. I've experimented the most with Dulcolax. All of these will give you a bit of an unconfortable feeling, maybe cramps, and can cause some irritation at your rear entrance, but once it starts acting up, nothing beats the uncontrollable feeling, and you really have to try to resist for a while, before you finally let go, which is sometimes quite a challenge . Don't release to quickly, because the product needs some time to work. Changing position will make that you can hold it longer... I once combined it with some alcohol and a sedative(Valium) or melatonine, because i needed it for muscle relaxation after a whiplash, this gives an extra dimension because your're half asleep when the laxative kicks in :-), giving you the impression you're even more helpless, and the uncontrollable feeling is even more intense.  Important note when you do this : if  you're handling  prescription medicine like Valium, be carefull , use normal dose !

• Like 1
On 8/11/2022 at 6:31 PM, DonPablos said:

I don't have experience with castor oil, but of what i've read, it can take a lot of time to act up. I prefer someting quicker. I've tried Glycerine suppository, Dulcolax suppository and Microlax (liquid in a tube) . For me, the least effect and the slowest has the Glycerine suppository (using 2 is better), 1 piece of Dulcolax is quite effective and a Microlax is very effective and fast. I've experimented the most with Dulcolax. All of these will give you a bit of an unconfortable feeling, maybe cramps, and can cause some irritation at your rear entrance, but once it starts acting up, nothing beats the uncontrollable feeling, and you really have to try to resist for a while, before you finally let go, which is sometimes quite a challenge . Don't release to quickly, because the product needs some time to work. Changing position will make that you can hold it longer... I once combined it with some alcohol and a sedative(Valium) or melatonine, because i needed it for muscle relaxation after a whiplash, this gives an extra dimension because your're half asleep when the laxative kicks in :-), giving you the impression you're even more helpless, and the uncontrollable feeling is even more intense.  Important note when you do this : if  you're handling  prescription medicine like Valium, be carefull , use normal dose !

which dulcolax? The gummy like ones I have are that brand