LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back in the Old Neighborhood

I bet mommy is going to see that bruised bottom,  think that he's been really bad and really give him a spanking that he won't forget. 

He'll definitely have trouble sitting for a while.  Getting hard thinking about it. 

Gloria bounded out of bed on Sunday morning. Her baby boy was coming today! And what’s more, he was bringing his new girlfriend, who had asked to be spanked. She’d get the pleasure of putting them each across her lap in turn before the day was over, maybe even more than once. 

Waddling into her bathroom with a very soggy pink diaper wedged between her thighs, Gloria turned on the shower. As she waited for the water to warm, she turned to look at her butt in the mirror, her hands running along the edge of her nightgown to lift it slightly. 

While Gloria felt firm in her dominant mommy role, she had begun to really enjoy the pleasurable feeling of being diapered. She had no desire to be babied, but there was something undeniably sexy about a puffy diaper bottom. And they really were comfy! Not to mention convenient - no more overnight trips to the bathroom, or being woken up early by an aching bladder.

Gloria caressed the edges of her diaper along the bottom of her butt. Her fantasies of babying a man had been realized, but she had never considered how wonderful it would feel to wear a diaper herself. It was incredible. Her pussy began to warm and her fingers moved to her front side, pushing the wet padding against her crotch. 

Noticing the mirror start to fog, Gloria snapped out of her daydream. She had a lot to do before Ricky and Lynne showed up, so decided to get to it. Stripping off the sodden Pamper, she tossed it on the floor, pulled off her nightie and stepped into the steamy shower. 

Freshly showered and dressed for the day, Gloria set about readying for Ricky and Lynne’s arrival. In her bedroom, she cleared off the dresser. Running her hands along the surface, she confirmed, it was the perfect height and length for an adult-sized changing table. She laid out the custom cushion she had made, complete with a baby printed plastic cover, and attached it to the dresser. 

At one end she lay a pillow, and at the other end she stacked a felt caddy packed full of diapers, wipes, powder and lotion. For good measure, she loaded an extra pile of thick Pampers next to the caddy.  

Stepping back to admire her handy work, Gloria giggled. She just couldn’t wait to bring her big boy to mommy’s room, wipe his little bottom and put him in a fresh diaper on a proper changing table. 

She then turned to the boxes of diapers on the floor. A new shipment had come in just a few days earlier and she had yet to organize them. 

Setting aside the bags of plain pink diapers to keep for herself, Gloria boxed up several bags with baby prints for Ricky and Lynne to take home with them. She knew they would have fun with them together, given that Ricky had shared how Lynne put him in his bedtime diaper on Friday night. 

But she also wondered how long it would be before Lynne wound up in some Pampers of her own. Gloria decided to put in one bag of the pink diapers. She also added a couple of them to the changing table. Just in case. 

Next Gloria packed up a second caddy full of diapers and changing supplies. As much as she was looking forward to diapering her big boy on the makeshift table in her bedroom, having some supplies handy on the first floor seemed prudent too. She imagined laying Ricky out on the living room floor on a changing pad, just like a real baby. 

She scooped up the caddy, but stopped in the bathroom on her way downstairs. There was one more item that Gloria wanted at the ready when her visitors arrived later. This was, of course, her sturdy wooden hairbrush. She picked the implement up from her vanity and, tapping the flat side against her palm, looked at herself in the mirror. 

A smile curled on her lips as she imagined applying the solid brush to a waiting naked backside. She knew Ricky probably had followed all of his rules this week, and she would have to honor her promise to spank him over his diapers. But Lynne on the other hand… well, if she was asking to be spanked, she likely was long overdue for a proper punishment, and therefore was in for a very real, very hard bare bottomed spanking. 

Gloria’s grin widened. She slipped the brush into the diaper caddy next to the big puffy Pampers. Pleased with herself, she went downstairs to display the items prominently on the coffee table in her living room. She could barely contain her excitement.

In the kitchen, Gloria pulled out the dishes and utensils she’d need to prepare and serve their dinner. She put out a sippy cup and bib for Ricky, then hesitated. 

“Better put out two of these,” she said aloud, setting a second toddler cup and bib on the table, “just in case.”

---

A couple of hours later, Lynne and Ricky sped down the country highway on their way to Gloria’s. Each fidgeted silently in their seat, but for different reasons. 

Lynne had grown very nervous about what lie in wait for her. She was having major second thoughts about submitting to Gloria’s hairbrush, remembering the week-old bruises that Ricky wore on their first date. Lynne knew she would not be sitting comfortably on the drive home, and probably not for a few days thereafter, at least.  

Meanwhile Ricky was already having a hard time sitting. Even with the thick cushion of his diaper, the ache in his bottom from the beating Lynne had delivered the night before caused him to wiggle constantly throughout the drive. Lynne had spread the sting across all parts of his butt, so he couldn’t find a comfortable position to sit. 

His cute dinosaur onesie held his diaper in place, but didn’t keep it from crinkling as he shifted in his seat.

Lynne noticed the crinkling and decided to break the nervous silence. 

“Doing ok over there buster?”

Ricky pouted. “My bottom hurts.”

“Awww…” Lynne purred and rubbed his leg. “Good. That must mean you learned a good lesson.”

“Yes miss,” he grumbled. 

“Oh don’t pout now. You know you got what you deserve.”

Ricky winced again and adjusted in his seat. 

“Yeah, but Mommy’s gonna spank me again today. My butt is already too sore, I can’t take another one!” He sounded a bit desperate. 

Lynne patted his thigh sweetly. 

“Don’t worry honey. I tell her what a good boy you were all week. I bet she’ll just give you a light spanking you over your diaper. A good boy spanking!”

“I hope so…”

“Yeah but what about me?? It’s my first time going over her knee. You know she’s really gonna let me have it!” Lynne said, with a quiver in her voice. 

She looked at Ricky. He was trying to suppress a smile, and was failing. 

“Hey!” Lynne slapped his leg. “Are you taking delight in my misery?!”

“Maybe… just a little.” He snickered. 

Lynne huffed. 

“Don’t worry. I’ll rub it for you before bed tonight,” Ricky said with a wink. 

Lynne let herself giggle. 

“Ok,” she said, “deal.”

The rest of the drive, Ricky and Lynne tried to occupy their minds with small talk and music. It still felt like a very long ride, but finally, they pulled into Gloria’s driveway. 

---

Standing at Gloria’s front door, Lynne with her diaper bag strapped on her back and Ricky holding the flowers and wine he always brought to butter up his mommy, Lynne hesitated a moment before ringing the bell. Just as she worked up her nerve and reached for it, the door opened and Gloria boomed, welcoming them. 

“Hi you two! Come on, come on, get in here.” Gloria ushered them over the threshold. “It’s so nice to see you, Lynne! I’m so very glad you and Ricky have reconnected, and even happier that you came along with him today.” She gave Lynne a big hug. 

“Nice to see you too!” Lynne said, a little croak in her throat. “Thanks for having me.”

“Oh of course! And you,” she turned to Ricky, “come here and hug your momma little one!”

Ricky smiled and closed his eyes as Gloria pulled him into a warm embrace. He felt a calm wash over him immediately, as she firmly rubbed his back. 

“How’s your diaper?” she asked, suddenly putting both hands on his padded bottom and squeezing. “Need a change after the long car ride?”

“No Mommy, I’m dry,” Ricky demurred meekly. He was dry, but knew it wouldn’t last. Lynne had filled him up with coffee before they left, and he could feel that his bladder was nearly full. 

“Ok, well come on in.” Gloria led them into the kitchen, taking the wine and flowers from Ricky and placing them on the counter. “Let me get a look at that onesie,” she said, quickly unfastening Ricky’s pants and pushing them to his knees. 

Gloria stepped back for a better view. 

“Ohhh my. You are just to cute!”

Ricky blushed. Lynne giggled. Gloria moved back in and ran her fingers along the edges that covered Ricky’s diaper. Little bits of plastic peeked out from his bulging crotch. She spun him around to admire his bottom. 

“Well, as much as I’d like to stand here all evening and look at your cute little tush, I think your girlfriend and I need to have a little chat.”

Lynne froze and felt her stomach drop. This was it. The time had come. 

“Why don’t you go have a timeout in the corner while the grownups talk in the living room.” Gloria sent Ricky waddling toward the corner of the room with a few well placed swats to his padded rear, making him wince. 

The thought of disobeying never even entered his head. He was in full submission mode and just did as he was told, waddling to the corner with his pants still around his knees. 

“Now you come with me, young lady,” Gloria said, taking Lynne by the hand. “We have some catching up to do.”

They left Ricky in the timeout corner, his puffy onesie-clad bottom sticking out, and headed into the living room. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

“Why don’t you sit right over there,” Gloria said pointing to the couch. It was clearly not a question, but an instruction. Lynne did as she was told. 

As she sat down, she came nearly face to face with Gloria’s diaper caddy. The cute printed diapers made her start to smile, but then she noticed the thick wooden hairbrush tucked neatly inside. She felt her heart beat faster. 

“So tell me about your new job! And life in the city. Are you enjoying it?”

Lynne looked up to see Gloria setting an armless chair directly across the coffee table from her. The older woman sat down, making no mind of the pile of Pampers on the table between them. 

Straightening up, Lynne answered politely. She was enjoying city life, and had found a great job doing work she really enjoyed. 

The two ladies made small talk for a while, catching up on the last ten years since Lynne had finished high school. She felt herself relaxing - Gloria certain knew how to hold a conversation and put her guest at ease. Eventually the topic shifted to Lynne and Ricky’s budding romance. 

“It makes me so happy to know that you and Ricky are seeing each other,” Gloria said warmly. “And he tells me you got all up to speed that he’s become my little Huggie Boy?”

“Oh yes,” Lynne replied. “He told me everything. I think it’s so cute that you put him back in diapers! He’s so adorable and sweet as a little baby boy.”

“Well I have to say, I think most men are just overgrown babies anyway. They all just need a mommy to wipe their little bottoms and spank them when they misbehave.”

Lynne giggled. 

“It sounds like maybe you agree… Ricky tells me you helped him into his bedtime diapers on Friday night?”

“Yeah I couldn’t resist. I’ve actually changed him a few times since I discovered him in pull-ups at the movies the other night.”

Lynne tried to catch herself, but it was too late. Before she realized it, she had just admitted that she had her hands down Ricky’s pants in the movie theater. 

“Uh huh, I see.” Gloria furrowed her brow and let the girl squirm for a moment. Lynne’s eyes wandered back to the hairbrush in the diaper caddy. Gloria regained her attention. 

“I noticed your cute diaper bag when you came in. It seems like you’ll do just fine taking care of him. How about spanking?” Gloria paused and smiled as the color drained from Lynne’s face. “Have you had occasion to put young Ricky over your knees yet?”

“Ohhh, ha,” Lynne laughed nervously. “Um yes actually. Last night I spanked him pretty hard. You’ll probably notice the remnants when you change his diaper.”

“Good,” said Gloria firmly. “That boy needs regular discipline, and I’m glad to hear you’re up to the task.” She smiled at Lynne. 

“Haha, yes ma’am, I am,” said Lynne cautiously. 

“I expect he’s been keeping up with his diaper punishment rules this week. You said he was wearing pull-ups on Friday when you two went out?”

Lynne cleared her throat. “Yes ma’am, um. Yes. He was. And then I diapered him for bed and he’s been in diapers ever since. No potty, I can vouch for that.”

“Very good. It sounds like he’s finally getting used to being back in Huggies.”

“Yes, well, he actually…” Lynne hesitated. She was about to share the details of Ricky’s accident during his nap the day before, but wasn’t sure he would want her to. 

“What is it dear?” Gloria insisted. 

Lynne relented. This was his mommy after all. And besides that, withholding information from the woman who was about to paddle her seemed like a bad idea. 

“Well, uh, Ricky wet himself while he was napping at my place yesterday. He was diapered so my bed stayed dry, but he didn’t even wake up. His diaper was soaked when I woke him…”

Gloria beamed. Her smile stretched wide across her face. 

“Awwww. How sweet. Well I’d better send you home with plenty of extra supplies. It sounds like our Huggie Boy will need bedtime protection for a while.” She giggled loudly. “And don’t worry, sweetie,” she added, “you’re not telling me anything I didn’t know. He wet in his sleep when he stayed here recently too.”

There was a brief lull in the conversation. Lynne pondered the prospect of her boyfriend wearing overnight diapers long term. It was strange, but very cute, and would give her a lot of power over him. 

“So it sounds like he’ll be getting a gentle good boy spanking tonight then, to reinforce that good boys wear their diapers.”

Lynne smiled. 

“But before we call him in here for that,” Gloria paused for effect and raised her eyebrows. “I think we should discuss your own spanking.”

Lynne swallowed hard. She felt her palms start to sweat. 

“Y… yes… ma’am,” she stammered. 

“Ricky tells me you’ve asked for a spanking.”

The words hung in the air. It wasn’t a question, but Gloria appeared to be waiting for an answer. 

“Yes ma’am.” Lynne hung her head and again caught sight of the brush. 

“I see. And I’m sure he has told you that a spanking from me is not something to be taken lightly?”

“Yes, he has,” Lynne grumbled. 

“Why is it that you think you need to be spanked?” Gloria was enjoying watching the young woman wriggle. 

Lynne took a deep breath. 

“It’s been a really long time since I’ve been given a real spanking. The way Ricky described how he feels after you punish him is something I feel like I’ve been missing for a while. That nurturing feeling, that someone cares about me enough to give me some discipline, to hold me accountable. And how after I’ve been punished, all is forgiven and I can feel like a good girl again.”

She paused. She was talking really fast and wasn’t sure how her words were being received, unable to take her eyes off Gloria’s brush.

Looking up, Lynne saw Gloria looking back at her with a warm and inviting smile. She didn’t say a word, just beamed back at Lynne waiting for her to continue her rant. 

Lynne took another breath and maintained eye contact with Gloria. 

“Listening to Ricky talk about how you care for him, how strict and harsh you are during a spanking but how gentle and reassuring you are when it’s all done… I just… I guess I’ve been kind of… craving that same feeling…”

Gloria sat silently for another moment. She wanted to savor the look on Lynne’s face. Gloria sensed trepidation, but also a clear commitment to be obedient and take her medicine. Finally, she spoke. 

“I can definitely understand where you’re coming from. I only wish more young people your age would recognize the need for strict discipline in their lives. Your generation would be far more productive and certainly more polite if you all got your bottoms warmed on a regular basis.” Gloria chuckled. 

Lynne blushed. She suddenly felt like a small child. Her gaze moved from Gloria’s eyes to her lap. Lynne felt her desire grow stronger to lay across those thighs and be chastised like a little girl on her bare backside. 

“Well if it’s a spanking you need, then that’s just what you’ll get, young lady. But, I want to be clear about what you can expect.”

Gloria paused and studied Lynne’s face. The girl was blushing and fidgeting in her seat, clearly both nervous and embarrassed. 

“Before I spank you, you’ll need to ask me to do so in no uncertain terms. Once you’ve asked for it, your pants and underpants will come down and you will be put across my lap. You will be very thoroughly punished with both my hand and my hairbrush. It will hurt a great deal, and your bottom will be very sore, probably for at least a few days.”

Gloria again stopped talking momentarily, letting her words sink in. She didn’t want Lynne to lose her nerve, but she wanted to be sure the young lady knew what she was getting herself into. 

“I also believe spankings are most effective if they are not one-time occurrences. I think if we go down this road, you’ll need to agree to submit to being spanked on a regular basis.”

She could see Lynne’s ambivalence - wanting consistent accountability, but fearing for her poor bottom. Gloria decided to inject a little humor to lighten the atmosphere. 

“I expect not as regular as little Ricky needs it,” she laughed. “But still, more than just a single trip over my knee.”

Lynne forced a smile and nodded. She knew Gloria was right. 

“In fact, I think I’m inclined to spank you twice today and in two slightly different ways,” Gloria explained. “First, you’ll get a taste of what I call a ‘maintenance’ spanking. Just my hand on your bare bottom, right here in the living room. A stern reminder to be a good girl.”

Lynne swallowed hard. 

“Then, after dinner,” Gloria continued, “I’ll take you to one of the bedrooms upstairs for a proper punishment spanking with my hairbrush.”

Lynne’s gaze on the brush was unflinching. 

“Ok…” she murmured. 

“Good. Now to give you some time to process - and one last chance to change your mind - I’m going to call Ricky in here and  give him a good boy spanking on his little diapered behind,” Gloria explained. With a grin, she added, “You can sit right there and watch. I expect you’ll enjoy that.”

A smile spread wide across Lynne’s face. She lifted her head and met Gloria’s gaze. She bit her lip and nodded furiously. 

“I thought so. Then, after he’s been dealt with, you’ll trade places. Ricky will watch as you come stand right here,” Gloria pointed at the floor in front of her, “tell me you’ve been a bad girl, and ask me to punish you.”

Lynne’s smile dimmed, but didn’t completely fade. Something about having Ricky witness her spanking made it a little more comforting. She nodded. She was ready. 

“Ok then. RICKY!! Come on in here, Huggie Boy!” Gloria called out. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

This is a wonderful story, I can't wait to read more. I am curious if Ricky and Lynne will be "caught" during some adult shenanigans when they stay the night and earn them both a trip over a knee again.

• Like 1

I’m curious when or if Lynn will make any poopy messes in her pull ups and earn a trip back in diapers after a spanking for pooping her pull up. 

I am curious if she’s wearing a pull up now and if mommy knows about them. If she is wearing one, mommy will definitely know shortly lol. Hopefully it’s nice it wet by the time it’s her turn for a spanking. 

• Like 1

Can't wait for more. 

On 1/21/2023 at 5:20 PM, Guilend said:

I’m curious when or if Lynn will make any poopy messes in her pull ups and earn a trip back in diapers after a spanking for pooping her pull up. 

I am curious if she’s wearing a pull up now and if mommy knows about them. If she is wearing one, mommy will definitely know shortly lol. Hopefully it’s nice it wet by the time it’s her turn for a spanking. 

Ricky really hasn't had a poopy diaper either,  at least described in the story.   

13 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Can't wait for more. 

Ricky really hasn't had a poopy diaper either,  at least described in the story.   

Lol for some reason I thought he had. But now that you mention it I realized he hadn’t lol

5 hours ago, Guilend said:

Lol for some reason I thought he had. But now that you mention it I realized he hadn’t lol

Maybe he's been sneaking to the potty ?  He's really going to get it if found out. 

The last spanking Lynn gave him will seem like a love tap.

Ricky’s knees buckled with a start when he heard his name called out. He was still facing the wall in the kitchen, pants at his ankles, knowing better than to move even a single muscle. 

The last several minutes had felt like an hour. He could hear muffled voices down the hall, but had been unable to make out any of Lynne and Gloria’s conversation. He had been waiting to hear the telltale slapping sounds indicating Lynne was across Gloria’s lap, but they strangely never came. 

Ricky wondered what they were talking about. He expected Gloria would give Lynne a good lecture and explain how hard she’d be spanked, just as when he got his first spanking. But he thought surely the spanking should have started already. 

Were they talking about him? Everything about his spankings, diapers and little-boy status was out in the open, but it still made him uneasy thinking about the “grownups” discussing his punishments and potty habits while he was left standing in the corner like a small child. 

Ricky had also been saying prayers that Mommy would go east on him when it was his turn over her knee. He hoped that Lynne was telling her what a good boy he’d been all weekend. He was afraid he may never sit down again if Mommy layered on another beating after how Lynne had spanked him the night before. 

And of course, his diaper had become saturated during his cornertime. Not to the point of leaking, and probably not even wet enough for his mommy to deem him ready for a change, but certainly very wet. He noticed how his onesie kept it from sagging, though, and held the soggy padding tight against his crotch and butt. A delicious feeling. 

After his reflexive shock to hearing his name yelled out, Ricky hustled out of the corner and down the hall. He stumbled, with his jeans still around his feet and his swollen diaper making him waddle, but made it to the living room in one piece. 

“Yes Mommy!” Ricky called out as he entered the room, eager to please and anxious to find out what they had been talking about. 

“Come here sweetie,” Gloria pointed to the floor in front of her. “And you can step out of those pants.”

Ricky obeyed quickly and stood in front of his mommy. Lynne had to stifle a giggle, enjoying the view of his thickly diapered butt. 

Gloria put one hand on each of his hips and looked up at him. Ricky smiled nervously back at her. 

“How was your week Huggie Boy? Did you follow all of Mommy’s rules?”

Lynne noticed how quickly Gloria’s tone changed when she addressed Ricky. It was as though she was talking to an actual toddler. And the nickname “Huggie Boy” was just too much. 

“Yes Mommy, I did.”

“Diapers to bed every night?”

“Yes Mommy.”

“Even on sleepovers with Miss Lynne over here?”

Ricky nodded furiously and turned his head to look at Lynne. She wore a huge smile. 

“He did,” she answered. “He’s been in diapers full-time since bedtime on Friday.”

“That’s my good boy,” Gloria cooed, sliding her hands from his hips to his rump and rubbing it affectionately. “How about the other rules? No potty at home?”

“Yes Mommy.”

“Pull-ups to work everyday?”

“Yes Mommy. I wore my comfy new cloth one on Friday,” said Ricky proudly. 

“How cute. But what happened to that one? You said you had to wash it right away Friday night? Did you have an accident?”

Ricky stared at the floor. Lynne stifled a giggle.

“Yes Mommy,” Ricky muttered. 

“What happened honey?” Gloria wanted to make the most of this moment. A little humiliation would help reinforce Ricky’s dependence on her, and on his diapers. 

Ricky didn’t answer. He was so embarrassed, he wished the floor would open beneath him. Gloria tapped his bottom. 

“It’s ok Huggie Boy. Tell momma what happened.”

At once, it poured out of him. He stammered and stumbled over his words. His voice quivered. 

“I was coming home from work and and and I really had to go and and I ran inside and ran to the potty but but but then I remembered I couldn’t use it and I didn’t wanna get spanked and and I tried to go get a diaper on and I was gonna just go in my diaper and I and I I… went in my pull-ups… and my my… my pants got all wet too…”

Ricky sniffed and wiped a small tear. Lynne wanted to jump up and cuddle the poor boy. Gloria kept patting his bottom with her right hand and reached to wipe his tears with her left. 

“Shhh shhh. It’s ok sweetie. That’s ok. You didn’t break the rules and I’m proud of you.”

Ricky sniffed and met Gloria’s gaze. “You… you are?”

“Yes, I am. You did a good job with your rules this week, so you earned yourself a good boy spanking. And while I’m spanking you, I want you to remember your little accident, and think about all the reasons why it’s better for little boys to be in diapers.”

She quickly flipped him over her lap and landed three soft thumps in the middle of his diaper. 

“Including the protection they provide from Mommy’s hard spanks.”

Ricky was caught off guard being tossed across Gloria’s lap so abruptly. But he quickly felt a warm calm and relief wash over him. A good boy spanking! He wasn’t getting the hairbrush!

Gloria continued to play patty cake on his padded rear for a few minutes. She noticed the wet state of his Pampers, noting that she would check if he needed a change after she let him up. 

But for now, she was enjoying the view. Ricky’s muscular legs poured out of his adorable onesie. His bottom was round and cushiony and felt sensational under her palm. 

The temptation of delivering Lynne’s first spanking was too great though. Soon, Gloria stood Ricky back on his feet. She pulled him downward so she could kiss his cheek. 

“That’s Mommy’s good boy,” she purred. “Now how’s that diaper?”

Gloria reached between Ricky’s legs and popped the snaps open on his onesie. His cock pulsated as she groped his crotch. She put her hand all the way between his legs and squeezed the padding around his butt. 

“Pretty soggy, but I’ll change you later,” Gloria said firmly. “Right now I want you to trade places with your little girlfriend over there.”

Ricky waddled over to the couch, his open onesie flapping between his legs. He sat down with a crinkly squish, as Lynne slowly got to her feet. 

Ricky’s hard on grew, realizing he would have a front row seat for Lynne’s first trip over Gloria’s lap. 

Lynne walked over to Gloria. She stood in front of her new disciplinarian, and hung her head. 

Gloria looked up at her. “Is there something you wanted to ask me, young lady?”

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

Lynne was silent, staring at the floor. While she watched Ricky’s spanking just moments earlier, Lynne had been organizing her thoughts, figuring out exactly what to say to Gloria to ask for her own spanking. 

Now that the moment of truth had come, Lynne’s nerves took over and her mind was blank. She was unsure if she could go through with it. 

Suddenly, Lynne felt Gloria take her by the hand. They made eye contact. 

“It’s ok dear,” Gloria said warmly smiling, “you can do it.”

Lynne took a deep breath. 

“M… Mrs. C.,” she started slowly, “I have been a bad girl and I deserve to be punished.”

She took another breath. 

“Will you please put me over your knee and spank my bare bottom?”

Gloria beamed and squeezed the girl’s hand in hers. 

“Thank you for asking so nicely, sweetie,” she said. “Yes, you have been naughty and you do deserve a punishment. I will gladly put you over my knee for a hard, bare bottomed spanking.”

Ricky bit his lip, trying to contain his excitement. The anxiety from his timeout had vanished - he had been given a lovely good-boy spanking, and was about to get to watch Lynne’s spanking. He eyed the hairbrush in the diaper caddy, wondering how long before it would be employed. 

Gloria wasted no more time and immediately began unfastening Lynne’s jeans. She tugged them down quickly, then put her hand to her mouth with a gasp. A smile spread on her face as she discovered Lynne’s pull-ups. 

“My my, what do we have here?” Gloria ran a finger in Lynne’s waistband. “Have you been having some potty accidents?”

Lynne felt the blood rush to her face. Her cheeks were so hot, she knew they must be deep crimson. She could not speak. 

“Well we can discuss that later.” Gloria prodded the thin padding in Lynne’s crotch. “You’re still dry, so we’ll dispense with your punishment, then we can talk about your little diapers.”

Gloria yanked the Goodnites down to join Lynne’s jeans around her knees. Ricky’s cock dripped and throbbed in his wet Pampers at the sight of Lynne’s naked butt. 

“Come on now, get across my lap,” Gloria instructed, taking Lynne by the elbow and guiding her into position. “It’s time for you to learn a lesson, little girl.”

Lynne held her breath as she spread out across Gloria’s thighs. She held herself up with her hands on the carpet, anticipating the first smack. 

She didn’t have to wait long. Gloria’s hand connected hard with her bare cheeks, twice on each side in quick succession. Lynne gasped at the sting and reflexively reached back to try to rub it out. 

Gloria was ready for her. She snatched Lynne’s wrist, just as she had the first time she spanked Ricky, and locked Lynne's arm behind her back. Gloria rained down blows on the helpless girl’s bottom. 

“You asked for this, so now you will hold still and take your medicine, young lady.”

Lynne yelped and wriggled as Gloria dialed up the intensity. As her butt turned a deep shade of pink, bordering on bright red, Lynne was taken aback by how much sting Gloria could achieve with just her bare hand.  

“Don’t you forget, we’re just getting started here. I’m going to warm you up good, then you’re going to get a healthy helping of my hairbrush after dinner.”

Lynne’s body relaxed. She knew she had a long way to go, and realized she’d better just submit and take it. Gloria was right - Lynne was getting exactly what she had asked for. 

Gloria felt Lynne settling in and knew she was making progress. She kept up the steady rhythmic beating, slapping both cheeks and spreading the sting all across Lynne’s backside. Her butt was turning a fiery shade of red. 

Ricky meanwhile was thoroughly enjoying the show. His dick desperately wanted attention, and he had a strong urge to plunge his hand into the front of his diaper and pleasure himself. Knowing that would surely earn him a dose of the hairbrush, he resisted. 

Just as Lynne felt tears welling in her eyes, Gloria stopped spanking. She rested her hand on Lynne’s red bottom, feeling the heat surge against her palm. Still holding Lynne’s wrist, she tapped her butt to let her know she wasn’t quite finished. 

“How old are you Lynne?”

“Twenty-eight,” Lynne croaked. 

“Well since you can’t seem to act your age, we’ll give you a good reminder that you should be far too old for this kind of punishment. I am going to give you 28 very hard spanks, then you can stand in the corner with your diapers pulled down and your red bottom on display, just like the naughty little girl you are.”

Without waiting another moment, Gloria reared and swatted Lynne as hard as she could. She followed with another and another. Gloria spread the spanks around every part of Lynne’s backside, making the girl yelp and writhe over her lap. 

Lynne gasped at the first of the 28 and felt the breath leave her lungs. Gloria’s hand felt like it was covered in bees. Every smack seared with heat and made the young lady wriggle. Lynne felt a tear streak her face. 

Then suddenly, it was over. Gloria delivered the 28 spanks hard and fast, and left Lynne panting across her knees, sniffling back her tears. Lynne felt the cool air on her red hot bottom and felt relief wash over her. 

Gloria still held Lynne by the wrist as she helped her up. Standing the girl in front of her again, Gloria tugged up the front of Lynne's pull-up, but left her bottom exposed. 

Ricky’s cock throbbed as he took in the sight of his girlfriend’s bright red butt outlined by her tight pink diaper. 

“Step out of those jeans sweetie,” Gloria instructed, holding Lynne’s hands so she could balance. Lynne did as she was told, and wiped her damp cheek. 

“Now off to the corner for a time out,” Gloria chided, pointing across the room. 

Lynne hesitate, looking down at Gloria who was still seated in front of her. 

“Yes ma’am,” she said softly. “And… thank you.”

Gloria smiled ear to ear. She reached back and swatted Lynne’s well-spanked butt firmly. 

“You are most welcome dear. Just like little Ricky over here, I will spank your bottom anytime you need it, or even if you just want it.”

Lynne sniffled, blushed and smiled. 

Gloria spanked her again, harder, making Lynne jump and yelp. “Now quit stalling and get your little behind in the time out corner.”

Lynne quickly obliged and stuck her nose in the corner of the room where Gloria had indicated. 

“You come on with me, Huggie Boy. You can be my big kitchen helper.” Ricky jumped up to follow her, but also had a hard time tearing his gaze from Lynne propped in the corner with a bright red butt. His hard on had grown considerably and pressed into his soggy Pamper. 

Gloria got his attention again by roughly checking his diaper. Her prodding and squeezing nearly made him cum. 

“Still not ready for a change yet,” Gloria demurred. “Ok let’s go,” she pulled Ricky by the hand, “and no rubbing over there!” she yelled back at Lynne. “Hands at your sides.”

With that, Gloria led Ricky back to the kitchen and left Lynne to think about both the punishment she had just received, as well as the impending hairbrush spanking she had coming after dinner.  

She badly wanted to rub the sting out of her bottom. But having seen the brush waiting for her on the coffee table earlier, Lynne didn’t risk disobeying Gloria and earning additional punishments. 

She stood perfectly still with her hands at her sides, her Goodnites pulled down, and her well spanked bottom on display. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Ricky waddled after Gloria into the kitchen, his onesie still unsnapped and flapping between his legs. His dick was still hard as a rock from witnessing Lynne’s punishment. It strained into his wet diaper. 

But the stiffness of his member wasn’t the only discomfort he was experiencing. Ricky had followed the rules impeccably the past week, only ever using the potty at work. This was convenient, as he typically had his morning bowel movement at work anyway, after his second cup of coffee. This meant he had avoided messing in his diapers all week, making only wet - and of course, sticky - diapers. 

Ricky hadn’t pooped on Saturday. It wasn’t unusual for him to miss a day, but otherwise, he was pretty regular, going six or seven times a week. By now, he definitely had to go, and it was getting uncomfortable. 

He really didn’t want to mess himself. Wetting had been hard to get used to, but pooping seemed like a different story. But he was starting to fear he may not have a choice. He didn’t think he could hold it in until he got to work the next day. 

Ricky decided to appeal to his mommy for leniency. As the entered the kitchen, he stopped near the adjacent powder room. 

“Mommy…?” he said meekly. 

“Yes dear, what is it?” Gloria asked with a look of concern. 

“I… um… I have to… um…” Ricky trailed off. 

Gloria squeezed his hand. “It’s ok sweetie, what’s wrong.”

“I… I have to go poopie,” Ricky said, almost in a whisper.

Gloria stared at him, expecting him to say something more. Finally she said, “Is that all?”

Ricky nodded. 

“Ok…” she said, “go ahead.”

Ricky got a hopeful look. He pointed over his shoulder. “In the potty?” he asked, batting his eyelashes for good measure. 

Gloria laughed. “No silly, in your diaper. Did you forget the rules already?” She poked at the padding. 

Ricky’s shoulders slumped. He had grown accustomed to peeing in his diapers, but pooping seemed like too much. It would feel so gross!

Gloria patted his bottom encouragingly. “You just go in your diaper, and Mommy will clean you all up, ok?”

Ricky just hung his head. 

“I want you to just let it go when you have to go. If you still haven’t gone after dinner, I’ll take you upstairs and help you ok?”

Ricky wasn’t sure what she meant by “help,” but his naive mind allowed him think it would be in the potty. Maybe she just meant she would help wipe his butt? Either way, he smiled and nodded. 

“Good boy,” Gloria cooed, with a few more taps to his padded rear. “Now let’s get you something to drink and you can help set the table.”

She strode to the counter and filled a sippy cup with wine. Handing him the cup, she pointed to a stack of plates and silverware, indicating he should spread them around the table. 

Ricky smiled and took a big gulp from his cute cup. He then obediently got to work setting the table. 

After 10 minutes or so, everything was ready for them to sit and eat. Ricky suckled on his cup as Gloria set the last dishes on the table. 

“Ok, I’m gonna go get Lynne,” Gloria said, “you wait here.”

Ricky nodded. “Yeth Mommy,” he said, the nipple of his cup still between his lips. Gloria ruffled his hair. 

As she left the room, the tension in his bowels returned and Ricky was left sitting there thinking about how badly he wanted to go use the toilet. Just hold it in until after dinner, he thought to himself, then Mommy will help. 

Entering the living room, Gloria paused to admire the sight of Lynne’s bottom, bright red and framed neatly between the hem of her shirt and her pink pull-ups. Gloria felt a warming in her crotch. As much as she enjoyed seeing Ricky’s muscular body propped in the corner, well spanked and diapered, there was something about the smooth shapely curves of Lynne’s reddened backside that drove her wild. 

“Ok Lynne, come on over here,” Gloria said, sitting back down in the straight-backed chair. 

Lynne turned slowly. Her stomach dropped as she saw where Gloria was seated. She wasn’t ready for another trip over the knee, but didn’t dare risk disobedience. She shuffled across the room hesitantly. 

“Come sit on my lap, sweetie,” Gloria said warmly holding out her arms, easing Lynne’s fears about a subsequent spanking. 

Lynne sat down sideways across Gloria’s thighs, her Goodnites still pulled down exposing her bare bottom. She hung her head sheepishly. Gloria wrapped her arms around the girl’s waist. 

“So what did you think of your first spanking from me?” Gloria asked. 

Lynne kept her gaze fixed downward. She felt a small smile curl in the corners of her mouth. 

“I was surprised how much your hand hurts…” Lynne replied, “but… I liked it.”

Gloria laughed heartily and slapped the girl's bare bottom hanging off her lap. 

“Well I’m glad to hear that,” Gloria said. “Like I told you, I am more than happy to spank your little bottom anytime you want me to.” She rubbed Lynne’s naked butt. “But maybe you’ll be singing a different tune after you’ve experienced my hairbrush.”

Lynne swallowed hard. “Yes ma’am,” she muttered. 

Gloria took Lynne’s chin in her palm and lifted her gaze. 

“I promise I’ll be fair. You’ll get exactly what you deserve and nothing more.”

Lynne cracked a smile. Gloria smiled back. 

“Not like your little baby boyfriend in there. His mother never spanked him growing up, so we had some lost time to make up for.”

Lynne let out a giggle. She remembered Ricky squirming and bawling across her lap the night before. She could vividly imagine Gloria giving him even more reason to cry. 

Gloria continued. “I know your mom was a firm believer in the power of a good smacked bottom. Tell me, when was the last time she put you across her lap?”

Lynne stopped smiling and blushed profusely. She looked back down at the floor, recalling the discipline she had received earlier in life. 

“It just before I left for college. I was 18…” she said. 

“I see. Never too old, that’s what I say,” Gloria retorted, again slapping Lynne’s red bottom. “I see your mother agrees. Did she always bare your bottom, even when you were a big 18 year-old?”

Lynne nodded. “Unless she we were in public,” she said. “Then it was just a few swats over my pants and a ‘wait til I get you home…’”

“Hmm, what a pity. A bare bottom over the knee spanking in a public place can do wonders for a bratty attitude,” Gloria mused. “And did she use any implements, or just her hand?”

“Usually just her hand,” Lynne replied, pushing through the deep humiliation of discussing her childhood punishments. “But a few times I got the belt when I was really bad.”

“So tonight will be your first hairbrush spanking?”

Lynne nodded. She considered divulging that Ricky had playfully used one on her the other night, but decided not to open that door. 

“Well I promise it will be memorable,” said Gloria. 

She abruptly changed the subject. “Now tell me about these little pull-up diapers. Are you having trouble making it to the potty on time?” Gloria poked at the padding wadded between Lynne’s legs. 

Lynne wasn’t sure she could blush any deeper. Her face felt even hotter than her freshly spanked backside. 

“No… I… I don’t…” she tried to find her words. 

Gloria wrapped her in a tight hug. “It’s ok dear. You can tell me.”

“I really don’t need them… not like Ricky,” she said with a twinge of defiance. “He just looked so cute in them… I just… I wanted to try them on.”

“That’s perfectly ok, honey. They are awfully cute aren’t they?”

Lynne nodded, feeling reassured. 

“But I don’t recall buying Ricky any pink ones. In fact I think I remember him being adamant that he wanted the blue ones.”

“We um… well we went shopping yesterday. I bought a box for myself.”

“Aw… good,” Gloria cooed, rubbing her back. “I know you have to be a big girl and look after Ricky, but that doesn’t meant you can’t have some comfy underwear of your own!”

They both giggled. 

“I think we may have had the same cashier at Target,” Lynne said slowly, “Jenny?”

“Ohhh yes!” Gloria boomed. “She was so sweet and helpful when we were there. She actually even gave me her phone number and offered to babysit.”

“She did??!” Lynne said with a loud laugh. “That’s so cute. She was really teasing Ricky when we were there yesterday. He was so blush and shy!”

“How adorable. Well maybe I’ll have to take her up on her offer,” said Gloria, adding, “she could look after both of you!” punctuated with a slap to Lynne’s bare butt. They both laughed. 

Gloria paused for a moment, studying Lynne’s face. Then she spoke again. 

“Would you like to try a regular diaper instead of a pull-up? I have plenty, and even have some pink ones.”

Lynne was frozen solid. She did want to try one on, but wasn’t sure she could bring herself to say it out loud. 

Gloria paused again, then said, “I can actually tell you from experience, they are quite comfy and fun.”

Lynne looked up at Gloria with surprise on her face. Gloria smiled broadly, winked and nodded. 

“You can think about it, dear. For now, let’s get these pulled back up and go have some supper.”

In one quick motion, Gloria stood Lynne on her feet, pulled up her Goodnites and sent her toward the kitchen yelping with three sharp spanks on her thinly padded bottom.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

The suspense! I came home from work,  anticipating another update. Can't wait for Lynne's date with the hairbrush.  Can't wait to see how Ricky is helped with his BM.  Will she give him a suppository??  An enema??  Will he get a bad boy spanking for never going #2 in his diaper??

The dinner conversation ranged widely, from everyday topics like work and city life to more intimate details of Ricky’s diaper punishment, Lynne’s childhood spankings and Ricky’s lack thereof. 

Gloria took every opportunity to humiliate the little boy, again describing how she needed to make up for lost time with his discipline. She even once reached over to wipe his chin with the bib that hung around his neck. Gloria also made sure to refer to Lynne as a “big girl” a few times, seeking to make clear the pecking order, with Ricky submissive to both of the women at the table. 

During dessert, Gloria brought up Jenny. 

“I hear you saw our new friend at Target again last night,” she said to Ricky. 

The boy’s face turned crimson as he recalled his humiliation in the checkout line the night before. He hung his head, staring at his plate. 

“I was telling Lynne earlier that she offered to babysit for you,” Gloria continued. Ricky’s head shot up in panic. “I thought maybe Jenny could chaperone you two on a date sometime.”

Now Lynne blushed too. Gloria cleared her throat dramatically. 

“Miss Jenny could help make sure there’s no funny business in the movie theater… just as an example…”

The room was silent. Gloria looked at Lynne knowingly. Lynne felt an ache in her bottom, and knew she was likely very soon going to pay a price for her naughty public behavior. 

Finally, Gloria broke the silence. 

“Well I think it’s time for some diaper checks, and then time for a little girl to have a hard hairbrush spanking.” 

She pushed back from the table and approached Ricky. Pulling him to his feet by his elbow, she groped his diaper, and slid a finger inside the leak guard. 

“Oh you’re soaked!” She moved over to Lynne, bringing her to her feet too and checking her pull-up in the same way. “Hmm still dry over here. Well let’s head to the living room and get our Huggie Boy in some fresh Huggies. Miss Lynne, would you like to do the honors?”

“Ok!” Lynne chirped, eager to show Gloria her diapering skills. 

Gloria led the way, with Lynne close behind and Ricky waddling  along after the two women, feeling just like a toddler. 

In the living room, Gloria spread out a changing mat on the floor and instructed Ricky to lay down. She guided Lynne to the changing supplies in the caddy on the coffee table. 

“Here, use this one,” she said, handing Lynne a thick overnight diaper. “These ones have Velcro tapes that can be refastened. I know you’re still new to changing big boy diapers, so we can tighten them up in case you don’t get it quite right.”

Lynne bristled, but took the diaper from Gloria. She picked up some wipes and powder and set about her task, with Gloria over her shoulder supervising. 

Moments later, Ricky lay on the mat in a clean diaper, tightly taped and loaded with powder. Gloria bent down to inspect Lynne’s work, running her fingers around the leg gathers and tugging on the waistband. 

“Wow! I am impressed. You’re a natural. Little Ricky is in good hands with you taking care of him.”

Lynne beamed, a wide smile spread across her face. Ricky felt even smaller as his mommy talked about him as though he wasn’t even in the room. 

“Ok you two, upstairs.”

Lynne’s smile faded. It was time. Ricky also grew nervous. He wasn’t sure if he was due for a hairbrushing himself, plus he still badly needed to poop. 

“Lynne please bring my hairbrush from the diaper caddy and follow me. You too Huggie Boy.”

Lynne slowly removed the implement as instructed. Ricky stood. He took his girlfriend by the hand, meaning to offer her encouragement but also seeking some comfort himself. The two lovers apprehensivy followed Gloria up the stairs hand in hand, Lynne tensely gripping the brush in her other hand. 

As they reached the top of the stairs, Gloria directed Lynne into one of the empty bedrooms. She took the brush from the girl and guided her to a corner of the room. 

“Let’s have these down,” Gloria said, yanking down the back of Lynne’s pull-ups as she faced the wall. “You can have some bare bottomed corner time before your punishment.”

Lynne shivered as the cold air hit her butt. She knew it wouldn’t feel cold for very long. 

“Ok Huggie Boy, come on with me to Mommy’s room,” Gloria said to Ricky, tossing the brush on the bed and closing the door behind them. “Let’s go take care of that poopie,” she added in a hushed voice. 

Ricky sighed audibly, relieved that Gloria had left her hairbrush behind and that he would finally be able to poop. 

Gloria led him down the hall to her room. As he walked in Ricky realized he’d never seen this part of the house. One half looked like a standard primary bedroom. But his jaw dropped as his gaze panned over to the dresser area. 

It looked just like a baby’s changing table, but sized for a grownup. The dresser was piled high with big puffy diapers in all colors alongside a tub of wipes and other diapering supplies. A big pail sat at one end, adorned with cartoon characters. Above the padded dresser top hung a childish mobile. And of course, on the floor along the wall were seemingly endless packages of diapers. 

Ricky felt a light tap on his bum. 

“Come on sweetie, hop up on the changing table,” Gloria said from behind him, nudging her big baby toward the dresser. 

Ricky was in a trance staring at the sight before him and moved robotically as he climbed up and lay on his back. Gloria clicked a button on the mobile above his head and it began spinning and playing soft lullabies. 

“I really do want a real changing table,” his mommy mused, “but the dresser works in a pinch, doesn’t it.”

Ricky barely heard her talking. He was overwhelmed by the calming sound of the music and the billowing aroma of baby powder. He didn’t flinch as Gloria undid the Velcro tabs on his Pamper. 

“Ok lift up honey,” she instructed as she opened the front of his diaper. Ricky complied without thinking, pulling his knees to his chest. 

He heard some rustling but kept his gaze fixed on the mobile, entranced and fully regressed. Suddenly, he felt Gloria’s finger, cold and slimy, working its way around every inch of his hole. He gasped as he felt something firm slide inside of him. 

As a sudden rush of liquid entered his backside, it finally registered. He was getting an enema. He was not going to be allowed to use the potty and instead would be forced to mess his diaper. His breathing quickened and he frantically looked at his mommy, fear and panic painted on his face. 

“Shhhh… it’s ok dear,” Gloria cooed, stroking his chest with one hand while the other still held the bulb in place. “Almost done.”

She squeezed the last of the dose into his bum and removed the nozzle. Ricky shuddered, and felt a tear form in the corner of his eye. 

Gloria quickly pulled his diaper back in place and retaped it. She refastened his onesie, then helped him sit up and hop down off the table. Ricky stood there unsure what to do next, feeling very awkward as the liquid sloshed around inside of him. 

Gloria hugged him and patted his bottom. 

“I know that felt a little unpleasant, but it will get all that yucky poopie cleaned right out of you. You’ll feel much better very soon, and Mommy will get you all cleaned up in some fresh Huggies for your car ride home.”

Ricky sniffled back his tears and nodded. 

“There’s my good boy,” Gloria purred, smiling broadly and thumping his butt. “Now I’m going to go deal with your little girlfriend. I want you to go stand in the corner and I’ll come back to check on you after Lynne has been thoroughly spanked.”

The thought of Lynne getting her butt turned deep red made Ricky crack a thin smile. He toddled off to the corner of the room, feeling his bowels start to gurgle with each step. 

As he stuck his nose in the corner, he heard the door close behind him. Left alone, he stood and waited for the inevitable. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1