LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back in the Old Neighborhood

Just finished reading it. What an amazing story.  Can't wait to see what happens when Lynn meets Mommy. 

I was curious if Mommy will be a little jealous. 

All the time in diapers and he has only wet them.  Surly he's had to go #2 by now. 

Ricky waddled out of his apartment just after 2:00, his onesie tucked into his jeans securely hiding a fresh diaper beneath. He wore a light sweater over the onesie, covering up the lapped shoulders. On his shoulder was a bulging duffel bag, packed full of fresh diapers, wipes, powder, his footie pajamas and his dinosaur onesie, along with a few other overnight necessities. 

Toddling down the hall to the elevator, he noticed that the crinkle from his Huggies was far more muffled than usual. The onesie held it tightly in place and dampened the infantile noise Ricky had been getting used to. A sweet aroma of baby powder wafted all around him, emanating from both his duffel bag and his puffy diapered bottom. 

Setting his bag down as he waited for the elevator, Ricky tapped his foot, anxious to spend some more time with Lynne. His stomach dropped when he heard a door open behind him. A quick glance over his shoulder confirmed his fears: his neighbor Cathy approached the elevator bank wearing a bright smile. 

“Oh hi, Ricky!” she beamed, sidling up next to him. 

Ricky fidgeted nervously. “Hi Cathy,” he murmured, feeling his cheeks flush crimson. 

“How are you today, sweetie?” Cathy asked, a twinge of baby talk in her voice. Ricky cringed a bit when she called him ‘sweetie.’

“I’m good thanks, how are you?”

“I’m wonderful, thanks for asking,” Cathy said cheerfully. An uncomfortable silence ensued as they continued waiting for the elevator. Ricky was acutely aware of the baby powder scent surrounding him. Surely Cathy could smell it too. 

Finally, the doors opened and the pair boarded the car. Ricky stood silently gripping his bag, wishing the elevator would hurry up and get to the ground floor. 

Breaking the silence, Cathy spoke up. “I hope you didn’t mind me taking the liberty of folding your clothes last night.”

Ricky’s mouth was dry. The hair on his neck stood on end. 

“Oh no,” he responded, “no that was very nice of you. Thanks. It’s been a long time since anyone did my laundry for me.”

Cathy giggled. “Well I was happy to do it. Even big boys like you need looking after sometimes.”

Ricky smiled awkwardly and stared straight ahead. The uncomfortable silence returned. Cathy took a short breath and hesitated a moment, then spoke again, putting a hand gently on Ricky’s wrist. 

“Listen, I also want you to know you have nothing to worry about regarding your… um, special underpants. I hope you’re not embarrassed. Plenty of boys need to wear those.”

Ricky felt his face turn beet red. His instinct was to defend himself - he didn’t NEED to wear pull-ups! He thought for a brief moment about explaining the details as to how the training pants had come to be in his laundry. But then he remembered soaking them the day before, making a puddle on his bathroom floor. He thought better of it. 

“Oh um, ok. Thanks,” he said softly, still averting the older woman’s gaze. 

Cathy rubbed his arm softly. “Don’t worry sweetie, your secret’s safe with me.”

The elevator doors opened. 

“Thanks,” Ricky said forcing a smile. 

As they stepped out into the lobby, Cathy said, “And if you ever need help with your laundry or anything else, I’m right down the hall.” She winked, turned and walked out of the building. 

---

Ricky hurried down the sidewalk, trying to put the conversation with Cathy out of his mind. Instead, he let his thoughts wander to what fun he and Lynne would get up to that evening. Ricky knew he’d spend their time together wearing diapers, but thought they’d eventually be pulled down for a spanking and some other naughty activities. His cock grew stiff thinking about it. 

Finally at Lynne’s, he rang the buzzer. 

“Ricky?” came her voice over the intercom. 

“Yep!” he answered. 

“I’ll be right down!”

Right down? Ricky thought he was going to be invited up. He was puzzled, but trusted Lynne, so waited patiently. 

Moments later, Lynne appeared in the doorway, dressed casually but still looking very sexy. Her tight jeans hugged her hips and butt, and a light v-neck sweater showed just enough cleavage. She beamed at Ricky. 

“Hi sweetie!” Lynne hugged him and squeezed his butt, eliciting a soft crinkle. “Hehe, puffy butt!” She giggled and patted his tush. 

“How about you, big girl?” Ricky asked in turn, grabbing her backside. “Just a bit puffy, huh?”

Lynne blushed. She was indeed wearing Ricky’s Goodnites under her jeans. “You bet!” she said enthusiastically. She pulled back slightly and lifted her sweater a few inches, revealing the front waistband of her diapers. Ricky felt his cock stir inside his Pampers. 

Taking him by the hand, she said, “Come on, I’ve got a few things to grab at Target, and we can grab a late lunch near there. Then we’ll come back here and I’ll make you dinner.”

She tugged on his hand and led him down the sidewalk before he had a chance to ask any questions. Ricky stumbled a bit and his bag slid slightly off his shoulder. Slinging it back in place, he righted his step and walked alongside Lynne. He squeezed her hand tightly and smiled, fully enchanted just by being with her. 

Lynne nodded toward Ricky’s bulging duffel bag as he adjusted it. “Packed plenty of supplies, I see. How long are you planning on staying?” she teased. 

Before Ricky had a chance to retort, Lynne directed them toward the curb. “I’m parked right here,” she said, producing her keys from her pocket. Ricky only then noticed that she wasn’t carrying a purse. 

She opened the back seat so Ricky could toss in his duffel. As he did, she stepped back and opened the passenger door and held it open. 

“In you go,” Lynne beamed. “Need help buckling in?”

Ricky slinked into the passenger seat with a muffled crinkle, his face beet red. “No thanks,” he said with a knowing smile. 

Lynne giggled, slammed the door and ran around to the driver’s side. She started the car and they were off. 

As they rode, Lynne started in with light conversation. She asked about the neighborhood, Ricky’s favorite spots, and other tidbits about living in the city. 

Unable to forget his own diapered state, along with Lynne’s, Ricky seized a moment to redirect the conversation while they sat at a red light. 

“So… you seem to be enjoying those pull-ups,” he remarked cautiously. 

Lynne blushed profusely and giggled loudly. “I guess I am…” she said with a shy smile. 

Ricky pressed the issue. “Well they really look great on you,” he said, pausing briefly before adding, “and the looked especially great when you were spread across my lap last night.” He could feel his manhood grow as he conjured the thought. 

Lynne felt a twinge between her legs as well. “Hehe thanks.” There was a short pause as the light changed and Lynne kept driving. “Can you imagine how much fun we would have had in high school if we’d know the other was into spanking??”

“Oh man, seriously,” answered Ricky. “Remember you used to give me a ride home sometimes? I can’t tell you how many times I fantasized that you would pull over to the side of the road and put me over your knee,” he blurted. 

Lynne giggled. “Believe it or not, I had similar fantasies.”

Ricky laughed and continued blushing. “Well we’d better make up for lost time,” he said. “I packed my hairbrush in case you wanted to give me another dose tonight. Or get one yourself.” He looked at her with a big grin. 

“Oh no,” said Lynne, suddenly striking an authoritative tone. “No more spankings for me. Not until tomorrow at your mommy’s house. But you on the other hand…” she paused as she turned into the Target parking lot, “you will definitely be back across my knee tonight.”

As she pulled the car into a stall, she wagged a finger at him. 

“Better behave yourself while we’re out, too, or I won’t wait until we get back to my place to spank you.”

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

As Lynne and Ricky spilled out of Lynne’s car, she hooked his arm in hers and led him through the parking lot. Ricky couldn’t help nervously glancing behind him at the diaper bag sitting in the backseat, recalling the fateful day he had bumped into Lynne at a gas station near their home town. Of course, this time, his diapers were safely hidden in his duffel bag, not out on display for the world to see. 

Ricky also had a sudden flash of his recent dream, a hazy scene in that very same store parking lot, he dangled dangling over his mommy’s knee while being spanked with his diapers pulled down. Heeding Lynne’s warning about behaving himself, he quietly toddled along next to her hoping to avoid such a humiliating encounter. 

Lynne broke her grip on Ricky’s arm as they entered the store and grabbed a cart. Ricky was curious where this was headed, but given that he had shared many of the details of his last trip to Target, he had some idea. Lynne led the way to the grocery section. 

“It’s so convenient having a Target this close,” she remarked. “I think I’m going to enjoy city living.”

“Oh yeah, it will grow on you,” Ricky assured, as Lynne loaded some salad toppings into the cart. “Anything you need, more or less at your fingertips.”

Lynne looked down at her waistline. She popped a thumb into the top edge of her jeans and tugged them down ever so slightly. 

With a side-eye glare and a half smile, she said, “Really? Anything?”

Ricky felt his cock twinge as his mouth went dry. He smiled and looked around nervously. “Haha, um, yeah, just about.”

Lynne’s gaze lingered only a moment before she spun the cart over to the bakery section. 

“Let’s see,” she purred, “got the pistachios, cranberries and goat cheese. Some bread…” she picked up a baguette and dropped it in the cart, “and that should do it for groceries. I have everything else we need at home. Hope you like steak.”

Ricky salivated. “Absolutely, sounds great.”

“Great. Just need a few more things. Come on.”

Ricky followed as Lynne led the way out of the grocery section toward the pharmacy. He gulped, and his pace slowed slightly, falling just a couple of steps behind her.  

“Oops,” Lynne said softly, “do you need to hold onto the cart so you don’t get lost? Or maybe you wanna ride up here in the baby seat?”

Ricky snickered and hustled up next to her. Without even realizing he was doing it, he reached out his hand and placed it next to Lynne’s on the cart. She reached across and patted his wrist. 

“Good boy,” she purred. 

Ricky was on cloud nine. He noted how naturally Lynne was snapping into a caregiver role. She was being so warm and playful, but firm with him too. 

But this realization of her dominance also made him lust for the opportunity to see her submit to Gloria’s hairbrush. Her pert bottom turning bright red as she wriggled and yelped. All in good time, he thought. 

Lost in his day dream, Ricky hadn’t noticed that they had arrived in the haircare aisle. Lynne quickened her pace and made a bee line for the hairbrush rack. Ricky felt a pit in his stomach, both lascivious and fearful. 

“I know you said you brought yours with you,” said Lynne as she picked up a flat backed oval brush, “but I think we need one to keep at my house too. None of the hairbrushes I have are any good for dishing out spankings.”

Ricky wished she would lower her voice. But he was completely under her spell. He could only stand there and stare, quivering in his Pampers as she tapped the wooden implement against her palm. 

“What do you think about this one?” asked Lynne. She stared at the boy, his mouth askew. Suddenly…

SLAP

Ricky jumped at the sound and instinctively grabbed at his butt. It took a moment before he realized it was not he who had been spanked. He looked down to see Lynne rubbing her own backside with one hand hand, still gripping the solid hairbrush in the other. 

“Owww…” she said with a giggle. “I think that’ll do.”

Lynne tossed the brush in the cart and quickly shoved it forward. Ricky waddled after and grabbed the handle just as she turned out of the aisle.

“Ok just a few more things, over in the baby section,” Lynne said, matter of factly. 

Ricky had known this was coming, but Lynne’s air of inevitability caught him off guard. He couldn’t believe how fast she was diving into this type of kinky play. It hadn’t even been 24 hours since she caught him wearing pull-ups in the movie theater. 

But who was he to stop her. Ricky was head over heels for this strong, sexy woman, and she seemed to be feeling the same about him. 

They arrived in the diaper aisle, and the sweet, perfume aroma of powder and Pampers washed over them. The scent had become so familiar to Ricky, it instantly triggered him to regress and feel at ease. 

“Ok we need a few things here, and then one last thing in the next aisle over. Can you be my big helper and grab some items so we can scoot out of here for some yummy lunch?”

Ricky nearly drooled, and nodded. 

“Ok you go get wipes and powder. Plenty of each, please,” Lynne directed him.

As Ricky busied himself gathering a box of Huggies wipes and two extra large bottles of powder, Lynne studied the shelf of girls Goodnites. 

She picked up a package of girls size XL, assuming those were the size Gloria had bought for Ricky, and thereby the size she was also currently wearing. She squeezed the pack and inspected it. These should do, she thought. But only a 9 pack? Better just grab the box of 28. 

Ricky and Lynne arrived back at the cart and each put their items in. Ricky got a huge smile when he saw what Lynne had picked out. He snickered.

“What?” Lynne said defiantly. “I need some pink ones.”

With everything in the cart, Lynne shoved on past the racks of Pampers, Huggies and Luvs and rounded into the corner to the next aisle. 

“Ok, so if I’m going to be looking after you now,” Lynne pinched Ricky’s padded butt, “I think I need a proper diaper bag,” she said, turning her attention to a display of backpacks and shoulder bags. 

Ricky blushed profusely at the notion of his crush carrying around a bag full of his diapering supplies. His gaze drifted to the shelves of totes Lynne was perusing. 

Noting that none of them were as obviously babyish as the one Gloria had carried, Ricky felt some momentary relief. Many of the bags were discreet and looked just like regular backpacks, only with a pocket or two on the outside to hold bottles or other small items. Still, others had cute prints making them look more obviously like a baby’s diaper bag. 

Lynne picked up one of the latter, a large printed bag with a shoulder strap. 

“Aww how about this one?” she cooed with a big smile. Ricky glared. 

The bag had two large front pockets, each adorned with a big yellow duck. Across the rest of the bag ran a pink print with alternating pacifiers and diaper pins. 

“Um. No.” Ricky said bluntly. “Here, this one is good.” He picked up a plain gray backpack with a single bottle pocket on one side. 

“Oh you’re no fun,” Lynne huffed as she shoved both bags back on the shelf. “Here, let’s compromise.”

She offered up a relatively small, white backpack. It had a stitched, plasticky outer cover, and between the stitching were small, subtle baby items - pins, pacis, bottles, rattles - printed in light blue. A long flapped outer pocket on the front could discreetly hold a pack of wipes, and the elastic bottle pouch on the side was barely noticeable. 

It was cute, and decidedly a bag that would hold baby things, but any passerby would have to study it pretty closely to see anything other than a regular backpack. 

Ricky smiled. 

Lynne smiled back, and tossed the bag in the cart. 

“Alrighty. That’s everything from my list. Let’s head to the registers.” Lynne pecked Ricky’s cheek and tapped his bottom. “Thanks for being good on our shopping trip, little boy,” she cooed.

Ricky beamed and followed her to the registers. Lynne found an open lane toward the end of the row with no wait. She pulled the cart straight in and stared unloading. 

Ricky looked up, and his heart dropped. Waiting on the other side of the register stood Jenny, the cute cashier who had helped Gloria and him last weekend. 

Who he’d dreamt about and fantasized about over the ensuing week. 

He averted his gaze and stared at the floor. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Despite his efforts to hide his face, Jenny spotted Ricky right away. He was still staring at the floor, Lynne unloading items from the cart when Jenny cheerfully greeted him. 

“Well hello there! Nice to see you again. Shopping without your mommy today?” she picked up the first item and scanned it. The Goodnites. 

Ricky continued staring at the floor. Lynne was silent, curiously watching the exchange unfold. 

“Uh oh, restocking on pull-ups already?” Jenny said, far too loudly for Ricky’s liking. “Potty training’s not going great, huh? Ooo, but trying out the pink ones this time! Hehe…”

Lynne finally cut in. “Oh no, those ones are for me.” Ricky picked his head up and looked at Lynne. She smiled at him warmly. Without breaking her gaze from his, Lynne said, “This one’s back in diapers full time.”

“Aw, not ready for potty training huh?” Jenny scanned the wipes and powder and turned to Lynne. “Hi, sorry, I’m Jenny. What’s your name?”

“I’m Lynne,” said Lynne. “I’m little Ricky’s new girlfriend!”

Ricky’s heart skipped a beat. Girlfriend? That was news to him. But welcome news! He smiled broadly and shuffled his feet. 

“Well it’s nice to meet you Lynne,” said Jenny, continuing the checkout process. “Awww a new diapie bag?! Adorable.”

Lynne giggled. “Yeah I think so too! Gotta be prepared to change his little butt wherever we go.”

“Absolutely. Good thinking. Uh oh…” Jenny picked up the last item. The hairbrush. “Has somebody been misbehaving?”

“No… he’s usually a good boy. But I figure keeping a brush handy in my diaper bag will make him behave even better,” Lynne explained, really laying it on and enjoying embarrassing Ricky. 

“He’ll know it’s there and ready to redden his little bottom anytime, anywhere.” Lynne reached over and thumped Ricky’s diapered bottom loudly three times. “Won’t he?”

While he stood a good four inches taller than both Lynne and Jenny, Ricky felt about two feet tall. He didn’t think his face could get any hotter or redder. The humiliation was real, and he felt ashamed, but there was a part of him that absolutely loved it. His cock certainly took notice. 

Jenny stood behind the counter inspecting the brush. “Oh yeah… this will provide a good reminder to behave yourself, mister.” She wagged the brush at Ricky, then bagged it. 

Lynne gently rubbed Ricky’s back and squeezed his arm reassuringly. She smiled at him, then slid over to settle up, producing a credit card from a sleeve in her phone case. 

Jenny reloaded the items into the cart. The Goodnites were last. Jenny extended them across the counter, handing them to Lynne. 

“Here’s your pull-ups, big girl. Try not to have a backslide like this little stinker,” Jenny said hooking a thumb at Ricky. 

Lynne and Jenny both giggled loudly. “Thanks!” said Lynne cheerfully. “I’m sure I’ll do better that mister Ricky here. I may already even need to give him a change in the car before we head out.”

Ricky flinched as his girlfriend grabbed at his crotch. “Oh wow, still dry!” she remarked.  

“Aw good boy!” Jenny cooed. “Well enjoy the rest of your weekend,” she said to Lynne. 

Ricky shuffled past the counter toward the cart, eyes fixed on the floor but still wearing a thin smile. 

“And you,” Jenny admonished him, wagging a finger, “you be a good boy now and do as your girlfriend says.”

“Yes ma’am.” The words left Ricky’s lips before he even knew he was saying them. He had spiraled into such a submissive state, and realized how much he was enjoying giving up all control. 

Suddenly Ricky felt Lynne’s arm wrap around his waist. “Aw, he’s a good little boy. Just needs reminders once in a while, doesn’t he?” She gently patted and rubbed his tush. Ricky nodded, still smiling. 

“That’s good to hear,” Jenny said. “I think all boys, even well behaved and big grown up ones, need reminder spankings sometimes.”

“Isn't that the truth,” Lynne answered. “See you another time,” she said, pushing the cart in the direction of the exit. Ricky toddled along at her side. 

“Yes, take care!” Jenny called after them. 

As they walked out of the store, Lynne put an arm around Ricky. 

“Well she was very nice,” Lynne said. She paused and lifted Ricky’s chin to look him in the eye. “I hope you didn’t mind us teasing you. It seemed like she already knew what was up when we got to the register.”

Ricky continued blushing. “It’s ok,” he said softly, “I didn’t mind. It was embarrassing… but… it actually kinda turned me on too.”

Lynne snickered. “Yeah, I could tell when I checked your diaper. Getting a little tight down there.” She patted the front of his pants. 

Ricky giggled and his dick grew harder. 

“You may be dressed like a little boy, but you’re definitely not little underneath those Huggies.” Lynne felt her own loins grow warm under her pull-up. 

“Why thank you!” Ricky beamed, with a cheesey smile. Lynne gave him a playful hip check, and they arrived at her car. 

She opened the trunk, and they both started loading items in. Lynne paused with the diaper bag, unzipping it and tearing off the tags. 

“Gotta get this packed up before we go to lunch,” she said with a wink. 

Lynne set about filling the bag, while Ricky nervously looked around the parking lot. He again had a flash of the scene from his dreams, getting a bare bottom spanking right there in the open air. He then remembered that Jenny had appeared in his dream too, and had taken a turn punishing him with Gloria’s hairbrush. 

He looked down to find Lynne removing the packaging from her own brand new hairbrush and nestling it into the bag next to a bottle of baby powder. Next she popped open the box of Huggies wipes, sliding one pack into the outside pocket. As she tore into the Goodnites packaging, she turned to Ricky. 

“Could you be a helper and bring around your duffel bag? I’m gonna put some of my pull-ups in here just in case, but we definitely need to pack up some of your diapers.” 

“Ok,” Ricky answered, automatically shuffling to the back seat to retrieve his bag. He handed it over to Lynne. 

“Thank you big helper!” she said teasingly. Ricky again nervously scanned the parking lot as Lynne unzipped the bag. “Let’s see… these must be the ‘overnight’ ones, right?” she asked, holding up one of the super thick white diapers. 

Ricky blushed, nodded, and continued spinning his head around to make sure no one could see. 

“Wow, these babies are thick!” Lynne commented, squeezing the diaper and unfolding it a bit. 

Ricky felt his embarrassment grow, along with his cock. He worried someone might see, but he was very turned on by watching Lynne unfurl and fluff up the diaper. 

“Ok ok, we’ll save those for bedtime. I’ll just grab a few of these cute blue ones. That little baby print must look adorable on your booty.” 

Lynne stuffed three of the blue diapers into her new bag, which was now bulging with supplies. She zipped it closed, slung it on her shoulder and slammed the trunk. 

“All set! Let’s go grab a bite.” As they got back in the car, Lynne handed the diaper bag over to Ricky. “Can you hold this for me while I drive? We’ll just head over to Applebee’s across the parking lot.”

Ricky silently obeyed, holding the bag on his lap as Lynne drove the short distance to the restaurant. As they exited the car, Lynne took the bag back from Ricky and put it on her back. 

“Hold hands in the parking lot, please,” she instructed, taking Ricky’s hand firmly in her own. “Good boy.”

Ricky beamed as Lynne led him into the restaurant. He was having so much fun. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

Ricky held open the restaurant door for Lynne as she walked in ahead of him. 

“Such a gentleman,” she purred. “Or are you just trying to check out my ass?”

“Why can’t it be both?” Ricky shot back with a mischievous smile, and a quick slap on her butt as she walked through the door. 

“Watch it now,” Lynne warned teasingly. “Don’t forget I have a hairbrush ready in my diaper bag if I need it.”

Ricky giggled and followed her in. Moments later, the two lovers sat across from one another in a booth near the back of the restaurant, Lynne’s diaper bag prominently displayed and readily accessible on the table top. 

Lynne gently kicked Ricky under the table as they looked over the menu. 

“Are you gonna order from the kids’ section?” she asked playfully. “How about some chicken nuggies and apple juice?”

He kicked her back and stuck out his tongue. “Why don’t YOU order from the kids’ menu? You’re in diapers too.”

“Nuh uh! Pull-ups!” she huffed. “Big. Girl.” Lynne pulled the menu up to cover her face. Then she slowly peeked over the to edge with a cute smile at Ricky. They both burst out laughing. 

“Hi there, I’m Judy, I’ll be taking care of you today,” a voice cut through their laughter. Both Lynne and Ricky were caught off guard. They stopped laughing suddenly and blushed. “Can I get you something to drink?”

“Oh, hi, um I …” Lynne stammered somewhat nervously. “How about just some water while we take a look at the menu?”

“You got it,” Judy said, and she was off. 

Lynne and Ricky eyed one another and laughed again, softly this time. 

“Ok for real now,” Lynne said, “what looks good? Are we having lunch drinks? It’s nearly happy hour…”

“I’m in!” Ricky answered. 

“Great! And how about just some apps? I don’t want you spoiling your dinner.”

“Hehe, ok.”

Judy returned with two glasses of ice water. “Ready to order something more?” she asked. 

“Yep!” Lynne chirped. “We’re just gonna do some drinks and appetizers. Let’s do two pints of the hazy IPA, the buffalo wings and spinach dip.”

“You got it. Be right back with those beers.” Judy took their menus and disappeared. 

Lynne smiled at Ricky across the table. “Hope you don’t mind me ordering for you…” she said, pausing for a moment to gauge Ricky’s reaction. “But little babies can’t make decisions for themselves.”

Ricky smiled back. “Do you think she’ll bring my beer in a sippy cup?”

Lynne burst out laughing. “Oh that would be adorable.” Ricky laughed too. “I would love to see you sucking on a little sippy cup.”

“Well you’re likely to get your wish tomorrow,” Ricky demurred. “My mommy usually pours all my drinks into one.”

“Awwww! That’s just the cutest. Maybe I’ll need to get one too, and keep it handy in my diaper bag for you.”

They kept up their playful flirtation throughout their time at the restaurant. Ricky and Lynne had a very strong connection, years in the making, that was blossoming like a rose. Even though they had only technically been “dating” for just a couple of weeks, each of them knew that this was something special.

As they finished up their snacks, Lynne noticed Ricky had barbecue sauce all over his fingers and around his mouth. She giggled, and reached into her diaper bag for the pack of baby wipes. Ricky took notice, smiled and held out his hands across the table. 

“What a messy little boy I have,” Lynne gently chided as she wiped his fingers clean. Grabbing a fresh wipe, she added, “C’mere, you’ve got it on your face too, you sloppy boy.”

Ricky giggled as Lynne reached across the table and wiped his face. “Tank you,” he cooed, in his best baby talk. 

“You’re welcome little one. Good thing I brought these in with me!”

Ricky smiled, and tipped back his beer glass, polishing off the last few gulps. As he did, he realized he needed to pee. Blushing, he made eye contact with Lynne. 

“Um… Lynne? I um, need to…” he trailed off. 

“Go pee pee?” she whispered. Ricky nodded. “Well… what are you waiting for?”

Ricky blushed further, and hesitated. “You don’t mind?” he asked timidly. 

“Of course not silly! That’s what diapers are for. Besides, you don’t want to break the rules of your diaper punishment. I don’t think your mommy would be very pleased if I let you go use the potty.”

Lynne could see some lingering apprehension on Ricky’s face. She decided to encourage him in a different way. Taking a big gulp from her own glass, she closed her eyes and relaxed her bladder. 

Ricky’s eyes widened as he realized what was happening. Lynne let out a sigh, and smiled across the table at him. A smile curled across Ricky’s face too, as he let loose into his Pamper. 

As he finished peeing, Lynne reached over and took Ricky’s hand. She smiled at him brightly. 

“Good boy,” she cooed. Ricky wore a big dopey grin. 

A few minutes later, Judy returned with the check. Lynne quickly threw her credit card in the folio. 

“I got this one,” she said. “Little babies don’t have any money anyway.” Ricky just continued smiling and staring at her, completely enamored. 

With the check paid, the couple made for the exit, each of them waddling slightly in their freshly wet diapers. Before they reached the doors, Lynne turned toward the restrooms. 

“I think I need to change my pull-ups,” she said quietly. “Do you need a change too, or can it wait until we get back to my place?”

“It can wait,” Ricky said. 

“Are you sure?” Lynne pressed. “Looks like there’s a changing table in the ladies room we could use,” she said in a teasing tone, pointing at the sign on the restroom door. 

Ricky shook his head. 

“Ok. Can you be a good boy and wait right here for me?”

Ricky nodded. 

“Good! Be right back!” She pecked him on the cheek and hustled into the bathroom.

Lynne was relieved to find the restroom empty. It was exhilarating to be changing her diaper in a public restroom, but she was also grateful for the privacy. Slipping into a stall, she hung her diaper bag on the hook and pulled down her jeans to assess the state of her pull-up. 

It had swollen considerably, but showed no signs of leaking. Lynne ran her hands all over the thin padding, stopping at her crotch. She didn’t want to keep Ricky waiting, but couldn’t resist the temptation to squeeze the warm, squishy diaper against her pussy. 

Lynne’s eyes rolled back in her head, and a soft moan escaped her lips. Hearing her voice echo around the room, she realized she’d better get a move on. She quickly tore the sides and let the sodden Goodnite flop on the ground. 

Retrieving some wipes from her bag, Lynne quickly cleaned her self up, again pausing momentarily over her pussy as the cold wipe stimulated her clit. She tossed the used wipes into the wet diaper on the floor and reached into the bag for one of her brand new pink pull-ups. 

After she stretched it out and fluffed it up, Lynne looked down and giggled. Clearly still new at this, it hadn’t occurred to her that she would need to take her pants all the way off to re-diaper herself. Quickly, she stepped out of her shoes and let her jeans fall to her ankles. 

With her pants off and pooled on the floor, Lynne slid the thin Goodnite up her legs and over her round ass. It was still remarkable to her how good a fresh diaper made her feel. She craned her neck to check out her behind. 

Lynne couldn’t get a good look, but badly wanted to see how her ass looked tightly wrapped in the pink and purple striped pattern. She thought about the mirror. It was a risk, but the whole experience of changing her diaper in a public restroom made her feel so naughty and titillated, she just had to give it a try. 

Stepping back into her pants, Lynne pulled them up just above her knees. She slid her shoes back on, picked up the soggy pull-up from the floor and grabbed her diaper bag. Quietly opening the stall door, Lynne peeked around outside to make doubly sure no one was in the bathroom with her. Seeing no one, she looked straight across the room at the mirror. 

The sight of her frontside clad in a cute pull-up delighted her. But as Lynne turned to get a look at her butt, she felt her pussy grow warm and wet. Her ass looked amazing in the right fitting garment, with bits of her round cheeks protruding below the edges of her diaper. 

Running her hands along her padded bottom, she let her fingers slide inside the pull-up and caress her bare butt. She couldn’t help herself, lifting her hand and delivering a quick spank half on the Goodnite and half on her bare ass. 

The sting and tingle made Lynne’s pussy dampen further. She began imagining having her pull-ups taken down for a heavy dose of Mrs. C.’s hairbrush. Her fingers made their way back to the front side of her Goodnite. 

Remembering that the door to her stall was still open, Lynne drank in one last look at her diapered bottom, then pulled up her pants and shuffled out of the stall. 

Just as she tossed her used diaper into the trash, Judy, walked in. Lynne blushed, smiled, and awkwardly made her way through the door.

Hooking Ricky’s arm, she giggled and hurried the two of them out to the parking lot. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Lynne tugged Ricky through the parking lot, giggling as she quietly told him about her close call in the ladies’ room. Ricky laughed along with her, but showed some concern for her near miss. She reassured him she was ok as they got in her car. 

“So then you got a good look at your new pink pull-ups? What’d you think?” Ricky asked. “I know I can’t wait to get my eyes on that diapered ass,” he added. 

Lynne gave him a lascivious look as she buckled her seatbelt. 

“Soon,” she said smiling. “I think there will be no pants allowed for either of us tonight at my place.”

Ricky giggled. “Ohh I like that rule!”

Lynne smiled as she started the car. “That’ll make it much easier for me to check your little diapies,” she said, poking a finger in his crotch. 

The drive back to Lynne’s was uneventful. As they reached her block, she slowed, looking for a parking place. 

“I love my apartment, but really wish it had parking…” she lamented. 

“Yeah I’m lucky my building as a garage. Street parking is such a pain the ass,” Ricky commented. 

“Coming from someone who really knows about pains in the ass…” Lynne teased. Ricky winced at that thought, and laughed nervously. 

“Oh! There’s a spot!” She whipped her car into a tight parking space about a block away from her building. 

“Wow, impressive parallel parking skills,” Ricky complimented her. “Especially for a country girl,” he added with a snicker. 

“I told you. I’m getting very used to this city life.”

As they got out of the car and moved back to the trunk, a realization set in for both of them. They were going to have to carry their purchases from Target a full city block to Lynne’s house. On a bustling Saturday evening, there were plenty of people about.

Lynne stood behind the car looking around a bit nervously. 

“Want to wait until later when it’s dark?” Ricky offered. 

Lynne hesitated. She felt an exciting twinge of voyuerism. “Nah… we can do it. I bet no one will even notice…” 

She threw her diaper bag on her back and started lifting things out of the trunk. Handing Ricky his duffel bag, she picked up the grocery bags. 

“Think you can manage those two boxes?” Lynne asked Ricky with a sly grin. 

He smiled back, and picked up the open boxes of wipes and Goodnites, one in each hand with his duffel on his shoulder. Lynne slammed the trunk and started down the sidewalk. 

Ricky toddler after her, his thick diaper - which had grown wetter on the drive - making him waddle slightly. In each hand he held a box of baby supplies, one emblazoned with the bright red Huggies logo, the other only marginally more discreet with the soft Goodnites branding. He hurried, but also didn’t particularly mind if anyone saw. The city afforded a degree of anonymity, and Ricky was feeling more and more comfortable in his own skin (and in his diapers). 

Negotiating the stairs in Lynne’s walk-up building with all of their bulky items was a challenge, but at last, they made it over the threshold and into Lynne’s place. 

“Ok, let’s have these pants off,” she said, closing the door and quickly moving in to unbutton Ricky’s jeans. “Wait, what’s this?” Lynne said, surprised, as she pushed his pants to his knees. 

She inspected his crotch for a moment. His t-shirt seemed to be extending down through his legs. 

“Oh. My. Goodness. Are you wearing a onesie?!” Lynne spun the boy around, back and forth, inspecting his diaper area. She put a hand between his legs and fingered the snaps. “You are! Wait… wait… take off your sweater, I need to see the whole thing. 

In a flurry, Lynne tugged Ricky’s sweater over his head, awkwardly twisting the arms as she wrestled it off of him. He giggled. Lynne stepped back to admire the view. 

“Well that is just the cutest damn thing I have ever seen. I can’t believe they make onesies in your size! Where’d you get it?”

Ricky blushed and shrugged. Through his timid smile, he murmured, “Mommy.”

“Wow she really does take good care of you huh? Turn around, let me see that tushie.”

Lynne gushed as Ricky spun around, his pants still at his knees. “Mmm, mmm. You are too much!” She slapped his bottom and squeezed him through the padding. 

“Uh oh,” said Lynne, moving her hands around to inspect the front of his Pamper. “This seems quite a bit soggier than it was when we left the restaurant. Are you ready for a change?”

Ricky blushed crimson. He shifted his gaze to the floor and nodded slowly. 

“Ok sweetie,” she patted his front side gently. “Let’s get these groceries in the fridge, and then we’ll go freshen up your little bottom.”

Ricky stepped out of his jeans and followed Lynne into the kitchen. “Hey wait,” he said abruptly, “you’re not following the no pants rule!”

“Oopsies!” Lynne replied, quickly unbuttoning. She dropped her drawers to her ankles and stepped out of them. “There. Better?”

Ricky drank in the sight before him. Lynne’s slender bare legs poured down out of her tight, pink and purple pull-up. While her sweater came down below her waist, the bottom of her butt was neatly on display, deliciously peeking out of her Goodnites. 

“Mmm hmm! Much better,” Ricky said as he ogled her ass. 

Lynne bent over as she placed the groceries in the refrigerator. Ricky couldn’t help himself. He moved in and gave her a sharp slap. Lynne shot upright and yelped, grabbing her diapered rear end. 

“Hey you watch it mister. I already warned you once back at the restaurant,” she scolded, feigning anger and shaking a finger at him. “One more time and I’m gonna turn you right over my knee, young man!”

Ricky wore a big dopey smile. He took a step forward, wrapped his arms around Lynne’s waist and started kissing her. His hands wandered, exploring the feeling of the pull-up against her pert butt, sliding his fingers in and around the edges. 

After a minute or two, he lifted his right hand and held it in the air above her cheeks. He look her straight in the eye and smiled. He brought his hand down hard on her lightly padded tush. He could feel the heat and tingle of the spank throughout his palm and fingers. 

Lynne gasped. “You naughty boy! You are gonna get it!” She grabbed Ricky by the ear and led him into her bedroom, picking up her diaper bag from the floor as she went.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Marching him into her room, Lynne sat on the edge of the bed and stood Ricky in front of her. With the diaper bag in her lap, she fished around until she found her new hairbrush. She tossed the bag on the floor and shook the brush in Ricky’s face. 

“Young man, I gave you two warnings, but you had to just keep pushing your luck. Well now you have to face the consequences of your actions.” She grabbed his elbow and tugged. “Get across my knee.”

Ricky fell face first over her lap, his torso resting on the bed and his feet on the floor. Lynne jerked her knee up and pushed him forward, making his toes leave the ground, his legs dangling helplessly behind him. 

Lynne paused, almost drooling at the sight of Ricky’s padded bottom, wrapped in a wet diaper and a onesie, awaiting the punishment from her hard hairbrush. He was completely under her control, and she was loving every minute of it. She stuck her hand between his legs, popping open the snaps of his onesie and exposing his diaper. 

SMACK

The brush came down loudly in the middle of Ricky’s soggy Pampers. It didn’t hurt much, but Ricky noticed how different the sensation was through a wet diaper versus a dry one. It definitely stung a little more. 

SMACK SMACK SMACK

Lynne connected again and again, watching the bulky padding shift and wrinkle under her spanks. Even through the thick diaper, she could feel Ricky’s manhood growing and pressing against her bare thighs. 

“Good little boys do not go around slapping ladies’ bottoms. You don’t get to spank me, buster. I’m the one who does the spanking around here.” 

She kept thumping his diapered bottom while she scolded him. He wriggled on her lap, not from the pain of the spanking, but in an attempt to rub his cock against her lap. 

“You hold still and take your punishment, little boy. You have been naughty, and naughty boys get spankings.”

Lynne felt her pussy drip into her pull-up. She was really enjoying having Ricky over her knee, but was getting eager to feel his big dick inside of her. She stopped spanking. 

“Ok little boy. Did you learn your lesson?” Ricky nodded. “Good. Now let’s get your soggy Pampers changed.”

She stood Ricky up in front of her. Popping the tapes of his diaper open, she let the sodden garment fall to the floor. His stiff cock sprung out and throbbed in front of her. 

“My my,” Lynne purred, gently stroking Ricky’s shaft with her fingers. “You certainly look like a big boy. How come you can’t act like one?”

With Ricky still propped in front of her, Lynne fished out the package of wipes from her diaper bag. She drew out a few wipes, and began wiping Ricky down. He gasped and his knees buckled as she rubbed the cold, wet wipes all over his cock and balls. 

Standing, Lynne turned Ricky’s hips and bent him over toward the bed, wrapping her arm firmly around his waist. She wiped his butt, teasing his hole with her finger as she went through his crack. 

“All clean,” she said, slapping his bare butt sharply a few times for emphasis. Lynne tossed the used wipes into the dirty diaper splayed out on the floor. 

“Now let’s get that little booty in some fresh Huggies.”

She guided Ricky to lay on the bed, then retrieved a fresh diaper from her bag. She smiled at him as she unfurled it, kneeling on the bed between his legs. Ricky’s cock bobbed and dripped at the sight. 

Lifting his legs above his head with one hand, Lynne slid the diaper underneath him with the other. Before setting his exposed bottom down on the padding, she took the opportunity to give him a few well placed spanks, making the boy flinch and yelp. 

As his legs came back down on the bed, Ricky’s cock pointed straight up at the ceiling. Having been spanked and scolded, and now ready to be diapered, he was incredibly turned on. The added sight of Lynne in her tight pull-ups made his dick ache and throb furiously. 

“Mmm,” Lynne purred, “there's my big boy.” She wrapped her fingers around Ricky’s shaft and began gently stroking him. “I don’t think your diaper is going to fit over this big guy.” She tightened her grip. “We better make him go to sleep…”

Ricky arched his back and raised his hips off the diaper beneath him. His cock began to drip onto Lynne’s hand in anticipation.

“Uh oh. Better hurry before somebody has an accident,” she teased him, biting her lip. 

Lynne tore open the sides of her pull-up and tossed it on the floor. She jumped on top of Ricky, straddling his hips and rubbing her dampening pussy against his hard cock. 

She took him inside of her roughly, arching her back and reaching back to pull the diaper up between his legs. It cupped and caressed Ricky’s balls, while Lynne rubbed the top half against her own ass. She rode him wildly and screamed. 

Ricky reached back and grabbed two big handfuls of Lynne’s ass through the Pamper. His member swelled and bobbed as he did, immensely turned on by the dual sensation of her soft butt and the crinkly padding. 

Suddenly, Ricky felt something bump the outside of his thigh. He looked down to see Lynne’s brand new hairbrush sliding and bouncing against him. He picked it up and looked at Lynne. 

Noticing Ricky's hand move from her butt, Lynne looked back to see him tightly gripping the handle of the brush. Her head snapped back around to look him in the eye. 

“Hey… what do you think you’re doing with that?” she asked with a glare, still grinding on him, but slowing her motion slightly. 

Ricky smiled mischievously. He quickly pulled the diaper away from Lynne’s butt and cracked the brush against her ass. 

Lynne gasped. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she humped him harder and faster. Ricky took the cue and spanked her again. 

“Mmmm… you… bad little… naughty little… BAD BOY!” Lynne chided, between gasps and shrieks. “You are gonna GET it!”

Ricky pulled the diaper back over her butt and continued spanking her over top of it. 

At once, they both lost control, climaxing thunderously at the same time.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

When Lynne recovered from her intense pleasure, she realized Ricky was asleep underneath her. She found it endearing the way he would just pass out in a heap after sex. And he seemed to be a pretty heavy sleeper, which was also cute. 

Carefully standing up, Lynne grabbed some wipes, first cleaning herself up, then Ricky. She quickly powdered him and taped on his diaper. She attempted to refasten his onesie, but didn’t want to disturb him too much. 

Besides, she thought, he looks even cuter with it splayed open like that. She stood admiring the sight with a big smile. Leaving Ricky to nap, Lynne scooped up her diaper bag and tiptoed out of the room, gently closing the door behind her. 

Just outside in the hallway, she pulled out a clean pull-up and slipped it on, again reveling the sensation. She recalled the feel of Ricky’s diaper being pressed against her backside, and how good it had felt when he spanked her through it. 

Lynne began to imagine trying on one of the thicker Pampers, as her fingers caressed the edges of her thin Goodnites. Could be fun, she thought, definitely could be fun. 

Abiding her own no pants rule, Lynne wandered into the kitchen to start prepping dinner. As she worked, her mind wandered to her impending “appointment” with Gloria’s  hairbrush. Her mouth went dry thinking about Ricky’s account of how thoroughly his mommy had punished him. She touched her bottom, imagining it stinging and bruised. 

For as long as Lynne could remember, she wanted to be in charge. She was so turned on by the thought of dominating a man, putting a big strong hunk firmly under her thumb. She had fantasized for years about delivering firm spankings to a big boy bent over her knee, just like the ones she had been giving little Ricky over the last couple of days. 

But in the back of her mind, Lynne had always been a tiny bit curious about what it would be like to be on the receiving end of a blistering spanking. It had maybe always been just under the surface, and now with the opportunity to experience true submission, Lynne was excited to switch roles. 

Based on everything Ricky has told her, Lynne knew Mrs. C. would be firm but fair. Lynne could simply let go and trust that she’d be dealt with justly. She would take her punishment, and then feel Gloria’s maternal warmth when it was all over, reassuring her that she was a good girl. 

What a feeling, Lynne thought. She couldn’t wait. 

---

Meanwhile Ricky drooled and dreamed in Lynne’s bed. His head was filled with images of Lynne bent over Gloria’s knee getting paddled. As he watched his girlfriend’s bottom turn red then purple, Ricky’s mommy made sure he knew his turn was coming. The dream was so visceral, his sleep so deep, that he could almost feel the sting in his bottom, a sting he had become very familiar with. 

The scene shifted his view was now upside down, looking at Gloria’s calves in the foreground, his red bottomed girlfriend pouting in the corner behind her. 

As his mommy delivered a firm hairbrush spanking to his diapered bottom, Ricky spurted pee into his Pampers with each slap. With a flurry of spanks, he lost all control and flooded his diaper. He felt relief in his bladder, along with a warmth and catharsis throughout his body. 

The boy didn’t stir, still soundly asleep in Lynne’s bed while he soaked his diaper. 

---

With the salad prepped and the steak marinating, Lynne walked into the entry way to straighten up. The boxes of wipes and pull-ups were still at the front door, along with Ricky’s duffel bag. 

Walking into the second bedroom, Lynne placed the boxes on the floor and tossed Ricky’s bag on the bed. Keeping a guest room seemed unnecessary and extravagant, but she had hoped it would come in handy if any relatives or her college friends wanted to come for a visit in the city. 

Lynne eyed Ricky's bag. She had gotten a brief look inside while loading her own diaper bag in the Target parking lot, and some items had piqued her interest. She didn’t want to invade Ricky’s privacy, but her curiosity got the better of her. She unzipped the duffel and dumped the contents out on the bed. 

Setting aside Ricky’s extra clothes, his toiletry bag and his hairbrush, she dug into the other items. Collecting the pile of diapers, she found five more daytime diapers and two thick overnights. She stacked them neatly on the nightstand, then slipped two of them into her diaper bag to restock.  

Returning to the bed, Lynne took inventory of what was left. She scooped up Ricky’s extra clothes and toiletries and shoved them back in his bag. His supply of wipes and baby powder also went in - she had her own diapering supplies now, so he could take his back home. And of course, she owned a hairbrush suitable for spanking, so didn’t need his. 

Finding the two remaining clothing items on the bed, Lynne’s heart melted. 

“Awww,” she said out loud, picking up the dino print onesie and footed sleeper. She laid the each out on the bed and giggled. “Oh I just can’t wait for bedtime.”

Lynne picked up the sleeper and one of the overnight diapers, figuring she’d lay them out for Ricky’s bedtime. As she turned to leave the room, she noticed one last stray item on the bed - Ricky’s pacifier. 

She picked it up. She couldn’t wait another second to see little Ricky sucking on it. 

Tiptoeing back into her bedroom, she found him still fast asleep, his diaper on full display. She couldn’t help noticing a faint smell of pee, too. 

Lynne set the jammies and diaper on her nightstand, then silently approached Ricky’s mouth with the paci. She gently poked it between his lips, stopping for a moment when he flinched. Seeing Ricky settle immediately back into his slumber, now with his mouth slightly agape, she slid the binky in. 

Ricky’s lips closed around his pacifier and he reflexively began to suck. Lynne had to stop herself from giggling out loud. The sight was too much - her big, strong boyfriend reduced to a tiny baby, suckling his paci and wetting in his sleep. 

She stood there admiring the scene for several minutes. She had to stifle a laugh again when she heard him audibly soaking into his Huggies. 

---

Ricky continued dreaming, now in a very deep sleep. He found himself in the woods on a trail, wearing a t-shirt and diaper with no pants. He could hear a voice, but it was very distant. He looked around; he was alone. 

Tugging at the waist of his babyish Pampers, Ricky pulled them down to his knees. His bladder ached. He grabbed his dick, aimed, and unloaded onto a bush. Even though he has pulled his diaper down, he strangely felt a wetness and warmth spread around his crotch and bottom. 

Suddenly he heard a voice calling his name. It was Lynne. 

“Ricky! Ricky! Oh there you are!” He heard footsteps behind him. He was still peeing and couldn’t stop. 

Lynne gasped. “Ohhh what do you think you’re doing?! Did you pull down your diaper to go pee pee??”

Ricky looked down. He had done just that. He was done peeing. 

“Oh you are gonna be in so much trouble! You know you’re not supposed to do that when you’re on diaper punishment!”

Ricky stood there staring at Lynne. She moved in closer and started pulling up his diaper. She brought it all the way up the front, but left his bottom exposed. 

“You know… your mommy gave me permission to spank you if I ever think you need it.”

Lynne eyed him for a moment. Ricky still said nothing. 

“I think maybe I’ll give you a choice. I could tattle on you, and your mommy will spank you and probably add another week to your diaper punishment,” she hesitated, still staring him in the eyes. 

Ricky continued to stand there dumbfounded, unable to speak in his dream state. 

“Or, I could just punish you myself.” Lynne slapped his bare butt. “Right out here in the woods where no will know.” She spanked the boy again. 

The next thing he knew, Lynne was tugging on a branch from a nearby tree. She snapped a thick stick off and began removing the leaves. 

Suddenly, Ricky was staring at the ground, his hands in front of him, resting on a fallen tree trunk. He turned and looked behind him just as Lynne brought her switch down on his protruding naked bottom. 

Again and again, she whipped him. He stood there taking it willingly, but began to whimper. 

“Uh oh…” he heard Lynne say, “somebody’s getting some bright red stripes on his butt. I bet your mommy will see them when she changes your diaper.”

The switch fell over and over. 

“She’ll probably give you another spanking anyway when she sees your stripes and asks why I had to switch you.”

After a few more licks, the switch seemed to be shaking his butt when it landed, instead of spanking him.  Lynne started to say, “Wake up honey, it’s ok. Wake up now. You’re ok.”

He sat up in bed and saw Lynne standing over him. 

• Like 7

Ricky sat in bed still in a fog. Lynne could see he was in distress and pulled him into a hug. She held him, petting his head with one hand and squeezing his crotch with the other. She noticed how squishy his diaper had become. 

“Poor baby,” she cooed. “It looked like you were having a bad dream.”

Ricky saw his girlfriend, heard her comforting voice and instinctively curled up to snuggle her. He lay his head on her shoulder and wrapped his arms around her waist. He whimpered and furiously sucked his paci. 

“Shh, it’s ok, you’re ok.” Lynne kept petting him. She held him tightly, enjoying the tender moment. 

After a couple of minutes, Lynne patted the front of Ricky’s diaper. “I think we need to get you in some fresh Huggies. You got pretty soggy during nap time.”

Ricky felt his face turn red. He recalled his dreams, wetting over Gloria’s lap, peeing in the woods and then being switched. He was obviously peeing into his diaper while he dreamt about relieving himself. 

He felt ashamed and realized he was likely going to need to keep wearing diapers to bed for a while, or risk wet bed sheets. He hid his face in Lynne’s lap and whimpered softly. 

“Awww sweetie. Don’t be upset.” Lynne squeezed Ricky tightly and reassured him. “You we’re sleeping so soundly, I’m sure your body just couldn’t wake up.”

Ricky stopped fussing and felt a little better. Lynne’s embrace was heavenly, and she made him feel so safe, so cared for. He looked up at her with a small smile. Lynne smiled back at him. 

“Besides, even if you did wake up, you wouldn’t have gone to the potty, silly boy,” she teased, tugging up the front of his Pampers. “That would’ve earned you a spankin’. Good babies just go in their diapies.”

Ricky allowed himself to giggle as Lynne poked and tickled around his diaper. 

“There’s my good boy. Now how about a diaper change?”

Ricky smiled and nodded. His new girlfriend was really taking to this whole diaper play thing. 

He rolled over on to his back and spread his legs. Lynne picked up her diaper bag and gathered everything she would need to clean him up. She was starting to get the hang of diapering her big boy. 

Lynne took her time, relishing the power she had over Ricky and enjoying how docile and vulnerable he got when he regressed. She mounted the bed, kneeling between his legs. 

Smiling, but without speaking, she went about changing his sodden Pamper. Ricky just lay still, his pacifier still firmly between his lips. Lynne moved deliberately, cleaning him up and removing the used diaper, rolling it up and tossing it to the floor. She placed a fresh diaper under him, dumped out a ton of powder and expertly taped him snuggly into his dry Huggies. 

“There,” said Lynne, “all fresh and dry.” She tugged his onesie back into place and snapped it at the crotch. Patting his front side, they both giggled as a cloud of powder puffed out from the diaper. 

“Come on,” Lynne said, pulling Ricky to his feet. “It’s almost dinner time. You slept a while!”

Ricky blushed. The nap had felt good, and waking up to Lynne’s affectionate snuggling and diaper change was true bliss. They left the room with arms wrapped around one another, feeling themselves falling in love. 

---

Seated at the table, Ricky in his onesie, Lynne with her pull-ups still fully exposed, the two enjoyed a delicious meal with an exquisite wine pairing. Ricky gobbled his steak. 

“This is excellent,” he gushed. “You’re a great cook!”

“Aw thanks,” Lynne said. “I’ve always enjoyed cooking.”

“Well it shows,” Ricky said, continuing to stuff his face. He took a gulp of wine. 

“Sorry I don’t have any sippy cups for your grape juice,” she said, with a teasing smile. 

Ricky giggled. “It’s ok. I promise I won’t spill.”

Lynne smiled. There was a break in the conversation, and she took the opportunity to inquire about Ricky’s nap. 

“You were whimpering a bit in your sleep just before I woke you up. Were you having a bad dream?”

Ricky hesitated. The images of Lynne spanking him in the woods flashed in his mind. He blushed and lowered his gaze. 

She reached over and took his hand. “Hey. It’s ok. You don’t have to talk about if you don’t want to. But I’m here if you do.”

Ricky looked up at her and smiled sheepishly. 

“Well it wasn’t all bad,” he said slowly. “You were there.”

Now it was Lynne’s turn to blush. “Awww,” she smiled. “Ok tell me more.”

“First we were at Mrs. C.’s house,” Ricky started. 

“Mommy’s,” Lynne interrupted. “It’s ok, you can call her Mommy around me.”

Ricky felt his face flush again. “Mommy’s house,” he said. “And you were… well she was… spanking you. Bare bottomed and pretty hard.”

Lynne swallowed hard. She gulped her wine. 

“Then it was my turn, and I still had my diapers on. I could see you standing in the corner while I was over Mommy’s knee. And I…” Ricky stopped. He looked down at his plate. “I was wetting myself while she spanked me.”

Lynne took his hand again. “That’s what babies do, isn’t it? Baby?” 

“Yes…” 

“Was there more? Or is that what made you upset?”

“No… there was more. Later I was walking alone in the woods and I had to pee. I pulled down my diapers and peed on a bush.”

Lynne let out a giggle, picturing the big boy with his diapers around his knees peeing in the woods. 

“I think in both cases, when I peed in my dream I was peeing in real life,” Ricky said, with a measure of embarrassment. 

“You’re probably right,” Lynne patted his hand. “And that’s perfectly ok, my baby.”

Ricky felt a smile curl in the corners of his lips. Lynne was so kind, warm and caring. 

“So then you caught me peeing in the woods and you spanked me for not using my diaper.”

“Sounds about right,” Lynne said bluntly. 

Ricky blushed and snickered. 

“Speaking of which…” Lynne started, seeing an opening, “I think you might need a more serious spanking for repeatedly disobeying me and slapping my butt today.”

Ricky stopped laughing and stared across the table at her. 

“While I definitely enjoy being spanked, from now on you’re going to need permission before you spank me. You’re the little boy around here, and that means you’re the one who gets spankings. Just like when you’re with your mommy, I’m in charge and you have to be obedient or face the consequences.”

Ricky gulped. “Yes ma’am,” he murmured. 

“Good boy. After dinner, I’m going to put you over my knee, then I’ll get you ready for bed,” Lynne said authoritatively.

“Ok,” Ricky said. He smiled weakly. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

With dessert finished and the wine bottle empty, Lynne looked across the table at Ricky. 

“Ok mister, it’s way past time for little boys to be in their PJ’s,” she said, standing and taking him by the wrist. “And a certain little boy needs a spanked bottom and a fresh diaper before he can get his jammies on. Come on,” Lynne said sweetly, pulling Ricky to his feet. 

She led the boy through her apartment, still gripping his wrist as he toddled along behind her. Ricky was enraptured, completely under her control. He enjoyed the feeling, as did his cock which pulsed inside his wet diaper. 

When they reached Lynne’s bedroom, she sat on the bed and squared Ricky up in front of her. He looked down. 

Ricky first noticed Lynne’s bare thighs and he grew aroused, knowing he’d soon be laying across them. He saw Lynne’s pull-up tightly squished in her crotch, furthering his excitement. As he lifted his gaze, Ricky got a great look straight down Lynne’s shirt, ogling her soft cleavage pushed up by her lacy bra. 

He snapped out of his lustful stare as the sound of his diaper being untaped pierced the room. Ricky watched Lynne’s hands pop each of the tabs in succession, then let the sodden garment thump loudly on the floor between his legs. She picked up some wipes and began cleaning his front side, making his cock come to full attention and his knees buckle. 

Lynne tossed the wipes into the dirty diaper on the floor. She took his hard dick in her left hand, then slapped it gently with her right. 

“Naughty boy,” she chided. She let go of his member and leaned back on the bed. “Get over my knee,” she commanded. 

Ricky hesitated a moment, not wanting to look away from the beautiful sight before him. Lynne was so hot, and she was about to give him a spanking. His fantasies were becoming reality and he wanted to savor the moment. 

Still, he was becoming fully submissive to her. He was eager to please, and also feared extra punishment if he didn’t comply quickly. 

“Yes ma’am,” he said proudly as be lay himself across her lap. His cock slid neatly between her legs, and she gave it a good squeeze making it drip. 

“You know,” Lynne mused, “I don’t think I’m old enough for you to call me ‘maaaaaam,’” she drew out the word. Squeezing his cock again and wrapping an arm around his waist, she slapped his bare bottom. “I think you’d better call me Miss.” She spanked him again. 

“Miss. Lynne.” Lynne punctuated each word with a hard slap of her hand. She felt Ricky’s member throb between her legs. 

“Yes, Miss Lynne,” he said meekly. 

“Good boy,” answered Lynne. “Now. Can you tell me why you’re bent over my knee right now?”

Ricky felt so small. Lynne was treating him just like Gloria did, like a small child being scolded and taught a lesson. 

“Because I spanked you,” he pouted. 

SMACK

She cracked his ass hard. 

“That’s right. Do little boys GIVE spankings?”

“No, miss.”

SMACK

“No they do not.”

SMACK

“Little boys only GET spankings. Don’t they?”

SMACK

“Yes, miss.”

SMACK SMACK SMACK

Ricky’s bottom was warming up. Lynne noted the pink color developing, and felt the heat grow both in her hand and between her legs. She rubbed his bottom and teased his crack. His member throbbed. 

Lynne spanked Ricky’s butt firmly, alternating cheeks in rhythm. He jostled over her lap, his cock sliding against her thigh as it dripped. 

“I know it’s early in our relationship,” Lynne said as she continued reddening Ricky’s backside, “but I want this to be clear. I am in charge.”

She punctuated each of the last four words with hard slaps. Ricky yelped and wiggled, his cock ready to explode. 

“Yes miss!” 

“Good boy.” Lynne paused for a moment, resting her hand on his cheeks and enjoying the radiant heat. She slipped a finger into his crack and squeezed her legs around his cock. 

Ricky gasped. 

“Are you about to make a mess little boy?” She landed two smacks on his ass. 

“Y.. yes.. miss…” Ricky groaned. 

“Do we need to put you back in your diapers?”

SMACK SMACK

“Yes miss!”

“You’re just a naughty little boy aren’t you?”

SMACK SMACK

“Yes miss!”

“And naughty boys need spankings, don’t they?”

SMACK SMACK SMACK

“YES MISS!”

Ricky lost control and came all over Lynne’s bare legs. He groaned and bucked, then collapsed limply over her knees, panting for breath. 

Lynne held him tightly and rubbed his bottom. As Ricky caught his breath, her caress turned to gentle pats, growing firmer each time her palm connected with his cheeks. 

“Ok buster,” she said, “reach up to the nightstand above your head there, and hand me my hairbrush.”

Ricky slowly lifted his gaze. His eyes locked in on the sturdy implement before him. His mouth went dry.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Ricky lay across Lynne’s lap hesitating and resisting her instructions. His post-orgasm bliss was cut short by the notion of Lynne paddling him with her hairbrush. He stared at the implement in front of him holding his breath. 

Suddenly, he felt a hard slap on his bare butt. 

“I asked you to hand me my hairbrush, little boy. Please do as I say. I promise you won’t like it if I have to ask again.” Lynne was determined to make Ricky learn to obey her. 

Slowly, he reached above his head with his right hand and wrapped his fingers around the handle of the brush. The feel of the solid wood in his hand made him cringe, knowing how firmly it was about to be applied to his naked backside. 

Ricky hesitantly reached back to hand the brush to Lynne. She snatched his wrist with her left hand, took the brush in her right hand then twisted his arm behind his back holding him tightly in place over her lap. 

“Thank you,” she said. 

Without saying another word. Lynne brought the brush down hard in rapid succession right in the middle of Ricky’s bottom. She squeezed his wrist tightly making sure he kept still to take his spanking. 

Ricky tried his best to stay in place. As much as the spanking hurt, he knew deep down he both wanted it and needed it. He would run through a brick wall for Lynne, so if she thought he deserved a spanking, that’s just what was going to happen. 

Still, the sting was real. Lynne was very adept at delivering a punishment, and in just a matter of minutes, she had turned his butt bright red and had him wiggling across her knees. Lynne was thoroughly enjoying herself, but wanted to also be sure to make her point, to make sure Ricky learned a lesson. 

She paused, holding the brush against his red cheeks, making sure he’d know she wasn’t finished with him yet. Ricky stopped squirming and breathed deeply.

“I told you I wanted to make sure you clearly understood that I am in charge.” Lynne tapped the brush against his bottom, making Ricky flinch. “So I am going to make sure you learn your lesson. This is going to be a very hard spanking, and will give you an idea of what you can expect if you disobey me going forward.”

Ricky felt a pit in his stomach. He knew he would have a hard time sitting down future after Lynne was through with him. He steeled himself, again remembering that this was exactly what he wanted. 

“Are you going to be a good boy and hold still and take your punishment?” asked Lynne. 

“Yes, Miss Lynne,” Ricky replied meekly. 

“Good boy.” The brush cracked against his bottom and he yelped. 

“Here are the rules,” Lynne said sternly. 

SMACK

“You are allowed to touch my butt affectionately.”

SMACK SMACK

“You may squeeze it.”

SMACK SMACK

“You may rub it.”

SMACK SMACK

“You may gently pat it.”

SMACK SMACK

“You may not…”

SMACK SMACK SMACK

“…spank me…”

SMACK SMACK SMACK

“…unless I have given you specific permission to do so.”

SMACK SMACK SMACK

“Is that understood?”

“Yes miss!” Ricky sniffled as he answered. His bottom was on fire, and it took all of his energy to be still and allow the onslaught to continue. As a result, tears began to well in his eyes. 

“Good,” Lynne said, and she picked up a rhythmic beating, alternating cheeks and delivering the blows consistently right on Ricky’s sit spots each time. She recalled the bruises he bore the first time he’d slept over. She was determined to leave her mark in a similar way.

Ricky gave in and began to cry. He watched his tears drip onto the carpet while the unrelenting blistering continued on his upturned backside. 

Lynne noticed Ricky’s sobbing and sniffling, but did not stop spanking him. His body was still tense against hers, which meant part of him was still fighting it. She gripped his wrist tightly and turned up the intensity, looking for a crescendo to make him fully submit. 

For good measure, she scolded him, making fully sure he knew his place. 

“You know you deserve this, little boy. You deserve every last swat. You are a naughty boy and you need to be taught a lesson.”

Lynne felt Ricky’s body relax slightly. She knew she was getting close. 

“You seem to definitely need your bottom spanked regularly. I know your mommy spanks you weekly, but maybe we should try daily.”

“Nooo!!” Ricky howled. 

Lynne reared back and really let him have it. 

“You do not say ‘no’ to me little boy! If I decide you need to be spanked even TWICE a day, then that’s just what you’ll get!”

Ricky yelled and cried. 

“I will spank you anytime and anywhere that I choose,” Lynne almost yelled. “Do *SPANK* I *SPANK* make *SPANK* myself *SPANK* clear???”

“Owwww, ah ahahah, waahhh, YES MISS!!”

Suddenly, Lynne stopped. Ricky was a sobbing mess lying limply across her bare thighs. He sniffed and gasped. Lynne let go of his wrist, and he immediately brought his hand to his face, wiping away tears and snot. After a minute or two, he caught his breath, but his quiet sobbing and sniffling continued. 

Lynne wrapped an arm around his waist. Ricky gasped, realizing she was not yet entirely done with him. 

“You are taking your punishment like a good boy,” she said, admiring the deep red color of his bottom and the welts that were beginning to rise. “We’re almost done.”

Ricky whimpered. 

“Hush now,” Lynne spanked him with the brush, eliciting a yelp. “I want to be absolutely sure you don’t forget who is in charge.”

“Yes miss,” Ricky muttered through his sniffles. 

“Ten more good ones on each cheek. Then we can get you in your bedtime diaper and little jammies.” 

Lynne caressed his bottom for a moment. 

Then, the brush exploded on his right cheek, ten times, hard, in quick succession. 

She paused again, letting Ricky recover for a moment. 

Then, without warning or speaking a word, she delivered ten even harder stokes to his left cheek. 

Ricky howled and sobbed. Lynne rubbed his swollen bottom softly. 

“Shhh, good boy,” she cooed. “All done now.”

As Ricky composed himself, Lynne helped him up off her lap. She stayed seated and held him by the hips in front of her. She smiled up at him. 

“You did a good job being obedient and taking your punishment, honey,” she said sweetly. “Don’t worry, I don’t think you’ll need a spanking every day.”

Ricky sniffled and forced a smile. 

“But that doesn’t mean I won’t spank you every day if I change my mind.” Lynne slapped his sore bum and made him jump in the air. She giggled. 

“Now how about we get you in your overnight diapers and pajamas? Then we can snuggle in bed and watch a movie.”

Ricky smiled and nodded furiously, still wiping tears and snot from his face. Lynne scooped up some wipes to clean Ricky’s cum from her legs. She looked up at him and winked. 

“No wonder you’re still in diapers. Messy little boy!” Lynne chided him, teasingly. She dropped the wipes into the used diaper still on the floor, then rolled it up and tossed it toward the door. 

Lynne stood up, and helped Ricky out of his shirt. He felt like a child with his arms above his head as she pulled it off of him. Standing completely naked, he felt small and vulnerable. 

And yet, with Lynne, he felt safe. He trusted her completely, and knew she would look after him. He thought about how incredibly lucky he was to have both a mommy and a girlfriend to take care of him and hold him to account. His heart swelled as Lynne lovingly guided him to lay on the bed so she could diaper him. 

A few short moments later, Lynne and Ricky lay cuddled in her bed, arms and legs twisted around one another. Ricky wore his adorable dinosaur pajamas with a thick diaper proofing out underneath. Lynne, still clad in her pull-ups and no pants, wore a silky nightgown that was perfect for snuggling. 

Only about ten minutes into the movie, Ricky drifted off to a deep sleep, sure to have a very soggy diaper when he awoke in the morning. He wore a thin smile, knowing his new girlfriend would be there to get him all cleaned up and ready for the trip to Mommy’s house. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3