LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back in the Old Neighborhood

One more kinda “grown up” chapter, then we’ll get this boy back in is diapers :)  hope you enjoy…

Rick awoke with a mild hangover and a seriously aching bladder. He stirred on the bed, and lay back ready to flood his diapers, as had become his routine that week. 

Just in the nick of time, it hit him. He wasn’t home. He wasn’t wearing a diaper. He was completely naked. If he let loose, he would soak Lynne’s bed while she lay next to him. Rick jumped out of bed and sprinted to the bathroom. He barely made it to the toilet before a strong stream of pee escaped. 

Having finished his business, Rick flushed and returned to the bedroom, hoping Lynne was still asleep. She wasn’t. She lay in the bed on her side, her head propped on her hand with the sheet pulled halfway up, her exquisite naked tits on display. 

“Good morning,” she said, with a wide and seductive smile. 

“It is a good morning, isn’t it?” Rick returned, smiling back as he slid into bed next to her. 

“I had a lot of fun last night,” Lynne said sweetly. “We should have done that a long time ago.”

“No kidding,” Rick said, his erection starting to return. “We should do it again soon, too.”

Lynne giggled. “So what happened to your butt?” she asked bluntly. 

Rick stared for a moment. “My butt?” he asked.

“Yeah I couldn’t help noticing those bruises when you went sprinting to the bathroom.”

For all the anxiety he’d previously had about Lynne discovering the remnants of his spanked bottom, Rick had not taken the time come up with an alternate explanation. He stammered a bit, trying to buy time while thinking on his feet. 

“Ohh that…” he said, arching his back slightly and turning to look at his rear end. “Are there still bruises there? Geez…”

Lynne grabbed his hip and turned him over the rest of the way to see for herself. “Yeah, right here,” she said gently rubbing her hand across his sit spots.  “It’s all black and blue!”

She let her hand rest on his naked cheeks. His cock stiffened further and 

“Yeah that’s from like a week ago,” Rick was thinking clearly now and had worked out his alibi. “I lost my footing coming down the stairs and landed right on my ass. My building has these concrete stairs that are not very forgiving.”

Lynne slowly moved her gaze from Rick’s ass to make direct eye contact. She seemed to be studying his face for a brief moment. Rick’s brow began to dampen slightly. 

“Aw poor baby,” she said, gently patting his tush. “That must have hurt!”

Rick exhaled. She bought it, he thought. With her hand still resting on his ass, his cock grew to full mast and dripped onto the bedsheets. 

“Yeah it did, but I’m tough. I can handle hit!” he said with a toothy grin.

“Oh I’m sure you can, tough guy,” Lynne mocked. She slapped his cheek hard directly on the bruise. Rick jumped slightly, and Lynne giggled loudly. Rick laughed too, but turned his ass back away from her to avoid any further abuse. 

“I thought I might have a bruise of my own this morning,” Lynne changed the subject slightly, much to Rick’s relief. “The way you were spanking me last night…” She turned her gaze back toward her own butt. 

“Well you certainly seemed to enjoy it at the time, as I recall…” Rick answered, with a wry smile - and a throbbing dick. 

Lynne blush’s slightly. “I never said I didn’t enjoy it.” She rolled closer to him on the bed, the sheet sliding away and exposing her bare ass. 

Rick sat up slightly and extended one hand. “Let’s have a look,” he said, turning her hips and gripping her cheeks. “Hmm, no bruises. Just a hot, sweet, delicious ass.” He planted a few quick smacks.

“Aww…” Lynne frowned. Rick eyed her carefully. 

“Are you saying you want yours to match mine..?” he asked, with a hint of nervousness. 

“Well maybe not that bad…” she said shyly. “But let me see what you’ve got.”

Lynne swung her leg over Rick’s torso, turning her ass toward his face. She grabbed his hard dick and rubbed it against her pussy. Leaning forward, she rounded her butt and pushed it toward Rick. Turning back, she bit her lip and looked toward her pert, pale bottom. 

Rick took the hint. He reached back and smacked her ass. Lynne moaned, and her pussy dripped onto Rick’s member. He in turn gasped and writhed, rearing his hand and delivering another solid blow.

Lynne lowered her hips and slid Rick’s dripping cock into her pussy. She gasped and moaned as she began bouncing up and down on it. Rick spanked her with his open palm each time she lifted her ass, eliciting yelps and moans each time. The harder he spanked, the faster she humped. 

“Mmmm harder!” she moaned. Lynne dropped her hips onto Rick and began grinding and riding him wildly. Rick obliged her request for harder spanks and wailed away on her butt, making her cheeks turn from pink to red. 

Suddenly, in concert, the two were overcome by the sensations - the ecstasy in their genitals, as well as the tingling in both Lynne’s butt and Rick’s hand. Together, they orgasmed loudly, shaking the bed beneath them. 

Again the two collapsed on the bed, arms and legs wrapped around one another. Rick felt so light he thought he might start floating off the bed. He smiled as he pondered his incredible luck, almost literally stumbling into his old crush and immediately hitting it off. And the kicker, she was turned on by spanking…

That was the most Rick had ever spanked anyone by a long shot. And wow did he like it. Given how into it Lynne had seemed, he didn’t think it a stretch to imagine her sprawled across his lap in the near future. He started picturing what that might be like…

His daydream was interrupted by Lynne pulling him into a deep and passionate kiss. 

“As much as I want to just lay here with you all day…” Lynne said reluctantly, “I’ve got a super busy weekend, so unfortunately I gotta kick you out.”

Rick kissed her again, and reached for her ass. “Sure I can’t change your mind and get you to stay in bed with me all day?” He spanked her teasingly. 

“Mmmm I would like nothing more…” she kissed him back. “But I really gotta go.” She popped up and whacked him loudly on his bare ass. Rick flinched, grinned, and lasciviously watched as Lynne’s naked frame rolled out of the bed and strode across the room. Lynne looked back at him, winked, and tossed him his boxers. She pulled on her robe and headed toward the bathroom. 

Fully dressed, Rick headed for home, but not before an intense make out session at Lynne’s front door, complete with each of them receiving a handful of hard spanks from the other.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On his walk home, Rick replayed the events of that morning again and again in his mind. Lynne eagerly wanting to be spanked, and spanked hard. The sensation in his bare hand as he slapped her bare bottom. The way it had turned him on watching her ass turn red. He started getting hard again just thinking about it. 

Given that Lynne seemed so keen on spanking, Rick regretted that he had lied to her about his bruised butt. Sure it didn’t feel quite right to admit that, yes, he’d been spanked like a child, and at the hands of his former neighbor Mrs. C. But he hated that he had told a lie so early in their relationship. Still, given where things seemed to be headed, he thought he’d get a chance to come clean soon enough. 

Mrs. C. was another matter though. Rick recalled how he had nearly wet the bed that morning, having become accustomed to flooding his diapers first thing in the morning. He pondered his fate for breaking the rules about wearing diapers to bed. 

Maybe she would be lenient. Surely Gloria didn’t expect him to wear diapers around Lynne, did she? Maybe she just would let him off with a warning. This scenario seemed unlikely. 

Maybe she didn’t need to know. Rick had used plenty of diapers that week, Gloria would have no reason to think he hadn’t done as he had been told. Could he manage to keep up a lie though? If he were caught, he’d surely get double the spankings. Probably not worth the risk. 

The best solution seemed to be to tell the truth and take his medicine. Maybe she would go easy on him if he owned up and admitted he deserved to be punished. 

Either way, Rick knew as soon as he got home, he was going to put on a diaper. He had the entire Saturday free, and a lazy day spent padded and relaxing sounded pretty appealing. 

Later that morning, as Rick lay sprawled on the couch watching TV in a slightly damp Pamper, his phone buzzed on the coffee table. It was Gloria texting. 

‘Good morning! How’s my Huggie Boy today? Did you have fun with Lynne last night?’

‘Hi Momma!’ he wrote back. ‘Having a nice day. Yes, had a great time with Lynne. We really hit it off.’

‘Aw good, I’m so glad. See - I told you not to worry about whether she saw your diapers!’

‘I know, I know…’

‘Well I wanted to see if you’d be home tomorrow evening? I was thinking I could come bring you some more fresh diapers. You must be running low.’

He was running low. There were only five left including the one he currently wore. And that one would need to be changed soon. But she had only said he had to wear them for a week. Was she going to make him keep wearing them? Did he want to keep wearing them? Rick was a little torn, and felt the need to maintain some of his adult dignity. 

‘I have a few left. But I don’t have to keep wearing them after this week, do I?’

‘No sweetie, you don’t have to. But it sounded like you were enjoying them, so I thought it’d be better to keep you well stocked just in case.’

She wasn’t wrong. ‘Ok sure, that sounds good, thanks. Yeah I’ll be around tomorrow, come by anytime.’

‘Great! How about if I bring supper too. You can tell me all about your big date last night.’

‘Sounds great! Looking forward to it.’ Rick was looking forward to seeing Gloria, but he also had a pit in his stomach knowing he was likely to be spanked tomorrow night too. 

‘Good, see you then Huggie Boy. And remember, don’t spoil your dinner before I get there or else… you know ;-)’

‘Hehe, yes Mommy.’

————

On Sunday evening, Rick had straightened up his apartment and even cleaned the bathroom. He felt an urge to show some responsibility and maturity in front of Mrs. C. Maybe if he showed he was grown up, she might not spank him so hard. Rick knew this was foolhardy, but a clean apartment couldn’t hurt his chances. 

He had been wearing diapers most of the weekend, and had on his very last one at that moment. Again he thought this could earn him some brownie points, both being diapered when she arrived, and showing he had used every last diaper she had given him last weekend. 

Rick set the table as he anxiously awaited Gloria’s arrival. Finally, his phone rang.

“Hi honey!” Gloria boomed on the other end. “I’ll be there in just a few minutes. Can you preheat the oven to 200 so I can warm up the lasagna? I also could use a hand carrying a few things. Can you meet me downstairs?”

“Sure thing!” Rick said eagerly. “Just pull in the garage and park in the visitor spot. I’ll meet you down there.”

Moments later he approached Gloria’s car in the garage. She pulled him into a tight hug. 

“Hugs for my Huggie Boy!” she cooed as she held him in her warm embrace. She moved one hand down and patted his bottom firmly. “Oh! Living up to your nickname I see!” She winked. 

Rick blushed and nervously looked around the garage for bystanders who might overhear. Gloria’s voice was echoing. 

“Oh don’t you worry yourself,” she chided, swatting his padded butt again loudly. “No one’s around. Here,” she said reaching into the backseat, “carry these.”

Gloria handed him two full packages of adult baby diapers. Rick took the bags and stared. The clear packaging left nothing to the imagination. One bag had plain white diapers with prints in pastel colors across the landing zone. The others were baby blue and printed all over with bottles, diaper pins, bibs and other baby items. 

“Well, don’t just stand there staring,” Gloria said, nudging him out of his daze, “which way to the elevator?”

Rick continue to gape. She expected him to parade through the garage, up the elevator and down the hall to his apartment carrying these two huge bags of diapers on full display? Gloria just stared back at him with a grin curling across her lips. 

“But, but… what if someone sees? Can’t I go get a bag or something to hide them in?”

“The only butt-butt is the one I’m gonna spank if you don’t get a move on. If you don’t think I have it in me to bare your bottom right here in this garage, just try me,” she said sternly, but with a wink. 

Rick continued to stand frozen to the floor of the garage as Gloria pulled a few more things from the car. She slung a bag over her shoulder that Rick at first thought was a purse. But it was bigger than a purse. He looked closer and noticed a pattern similar to the bag of diapers he currently held - baby bottles, pacifiers, teddy bears… there was no mistaking it. Gloria had packed a diaper bag. 

She closed the car door and turned to Rick. Landing three loud smacks on his padded rear, she finally got him moving. The spanks had reverberated off the concrete surrounding them, and he decided he didn’t want to prolong his exposure any further. Better get it over with - he was in for a spanking already, no need to make it worse. 

Gloria smiled as she walked behind him, the big boy waddling slightly, his round puffy bottom wiggling as he did, a big bag of oversized Pampers tucked under each arm. She had to stifle a giggle. 

The two mercifully reached Rick’s apartment without encountering any of his neighbors. Rick finally breathed again, as Gloria made herself at home. She dropped her diaper bag on the coffee table, and headed for the kitchen with the lasagna pan. 

“How’s that diapie?” she asked, sliding the dish into the oven. “Do you need to be changed?”

Rick was still in a bit of a daze after having been paraded through the building while carrying his new diapers, and Gloria sporting an obvious diaper bag. He didn’t respond. He still held the two full packs, staring blankly at them. 

Gloria approached him and took the diapers out of his hands. Setting them on the coffee table next to her diaper bag, she turned back to Rick. She squeezed his crotch aggressively. 

“Excuse me buster, I asked you a question. Do we need to freshen up your diaper before dinner?” she asked again. Squishing the padding and finding it crinkly, she didn't wait for a response. “Nope, still dry.” 

Gloria turned back to the diaper bag and produced a sippy cup from one of the outside pockets. She smiled and shook it at Rick teasingly. “Let’s see if we can fix that.”

Rick watched as she opened the wine bottle he had left on the table. She filled the sippy to the brim, screwed on the lid, then poured some into a glass for herself. 

“Cheers!” Gloria said, handing him the Cookie Monster cup. 

“Cheers,” he answered, tipping it back and suckling out a gulp of wine. 

Gloria sat on the couch and patted the spot next to her. “Come on, I wanna hear all about your big date with Lynne!”

Rick sat on the couch with a loud crinkle, reminding him that it was nearly time to come clean about skipping a night in diapers. He fidgeted nervously, gulped his wine and eased into the conversation. 

“It was great,” he said. “We really hit it off, just like old times. We met at a bar in the neighborhood. It turns out she lives just a few blocks from here.”

“Aw how wonderful!” Gloria boomed. “So… you got see where she lives?” she pried. 

“Umm.. heh.. yeah, after we ate we went back to her apartment for one more drink,” Rick said, his voice cracking. Gloria could tell he was uncomfortable, but enjoyed watching him squirm a bit. She pressed him. 

“One more drink, and…?”

Rick blushed. He deflected, “Oh come on… I don’t kiss and tell!” He giggled nervously. 

“Ohhhh so there was kissing involved?” Gloria continued prying. 

“Yeah. I uh… I spent the night.” Rick held his breath. 

Gloria clicked her tongue. With a wry smile she said, “I see. And I’m sure you went straight to bed with no funny business?”

Rick let out a giggle. “Like I said, I don’t kiss and tell.”

Gloria eyed him silently for a moment. As much as he didn’t want to, Rick knew the moment was approaching that he would have to confess his transgressions. He eased into it. 

“She did … um… see the bruises on my butt in the morning, still lingering from last weekend,” he blurted out. 

“Did she, now? And what did she think when you told her you got spanked like a bad little boy?” Gloria demanded. 

“I… uh… well, I told her that I … um, that I fell down the stairs,” Rick stammered. 

Gloria stared at him for a brief moment, the burst into laughter. “No way she bought that. Bruises on your butt from falling down the stairs??”

“Well yeah. I said I slipped and fell back on my ass on some concrete steps. I think it was plausible…”

“If you say so,” Gloria huffed. “But more importantly, how was it that Lynne came to see your bare bottom on Saturday morning? I take it you weren’t diapered for your little sleepover at her place?”

Rick gulped. “No ma’am, I wasn’t.” He looked at the floor. 

“Mmmhmm. I see.” She sipped her wine. “So you didn’t follow my instructions for the full week, then, did you?”

“No ma’am.”

She paused, soaking in Rick’s obvious discomfort. 

“So what do you think should happen to you?”

Rick felt about four years old. He hung his head and said, “I should be punished, Mommy.”

The oven timer beeped loudly and startled Rick. Gloria leaned over to him and put one hand on his thigh. Her other hand cupped his chin and brought his gaze to meet hers. 

“Yes, you should be punished, and you will be. But now it’s time for supper. Get your buns to the table and we can discuss your punishment while we eat.”

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Rick sat anxiously at the dinner table, drinking from his sippy cup as Gloria plated their meal in the kitchen. He wished Gloria would just pull down his pants, spank him and get it over with. He didn’t like having to sit there thinking about it, waiting to find out how bad it would be. He fidgeted in his seat, making his diaper crinkle audibly. 

Finally, Gloria came to the table with two plates. She set one in front of Rick with all of the food cut up in bite sized pieces, and put the other at her place across the table. She didn’t sit down right away, instead turning to the diaper bag on the coffee table and rummaging around for a moment. 

Rick had his back to her so couldn’t see what she was doing. Gloria came up behind him and quickly tossed a bib over his head and onto his chest. 

“Lasagna is messy,” she said, tying it around his neck. “We don’t want to to ruin that nice shirt.”

Rick looked down. Embroidered on the bib in baby blue bubble letters were the words “Mommy’s Messy Monster.” The “o” in Monster had googly eyes and teeth, like a cartoon monster. He almost protested, thinking he could most certainly keep his shirt clean during dinner, but thought better of it given his impending punishment. 

“Thanks Mommy,” he said, a bit sourly. 

Gloria took her seat. “Now I’m sure you noticed, I brought two different kinds of diapers. The blue ones are just regular diapers, but the white ones are thicker, overnight diapers. They can hold more without leaking, so you can wear them for a longer period of time.”

Rick sat there listening to her describe the diaper varieties, a bib around his neck, drinking from a sippy cup, blushing profusely. He felt so small. He poked around at the food on his plate. Gloria continued. 

“You also probably noticed my diaper bag. I packed a few extras in there that I can leave with you, but I think it’ll be best if I have a case or two shipped to you here directly.”

Rick nearly choked on his lasagna. Cases?! How long was she planning to keep him in diapers?? Gloria sensed his panic and kept talking, seeking to head off any protests. 

“Since you couldn’t follow my instructions to wear diapers at bedtime last week, I’ve decided you’re going to be on diaper punishment for two weeks. That means diapers all the time, day and night, for 14 days straight.”

Ricks mouth dropped open. She couldn’t be serious. All day? What about work? Out with his friends? Oh no… what if he saw Lynne again? He would have to wear diapers??? Gloria just stared back at him sternly. 

“But… wait, what? During the day? But… what about when I’m at work? Or out?” Rick sputtered. 

“You’ll be in diapers,” Gloria said shortly. 

“What?! No way. I can’t wear them to work! People will know!”

“You should have thought of that before you disobeyed me. The punishment fits the crime.”

Rick felt his face flush. This was unfair! She couldn’t make him do it! ‘I just won’t do it. No way. She won’t know anyway,’ he thought to himself, pouting. Gloria let him stew silently for a few minutes. 

Finally, Rick blurted out, “Can’t you just spank me? That’s what you said would happen…”

“Oh you’ll be getting a spanking,” Gloria corrected him. “You’ll be going over my knee as soon as we’re done with supper. But you’re also going to have two weeks of diaper punishment.”

She watched his face grow redder. She could tell he was going to fight her on this. Before he could say something he might regret, Gloria went on. 

“Now if you can behave yourself, I was going to explain that we can get you some pull-ups for when you’re at work and otherwise away from home. You’ll be allowed to use the potty when wearing your pull-ups. But when you’re here by yourself, it’s diapers and no potty. 

“But if you want to have a temper tantrum about it instead, you can just go ahead and wear only diapers for the full two weeks, no pull-ups and no potty privileges.”

“Pull-ups?” Rick asked. “Like training pants?”

“Yes, training pants. We can head to the store after dinner and pick some up. I trust there’s a Target or Walgreens nearby?”

Rick nodded slowly, still processing this development. He felt his indignation subside slightly. Pull-ups sounded better than diapers, but what did she mean exactly? No chance Target would carry pull-ups that would fit him?

“Very good,” Gloria chirped. “We’ll finish our supper, spank your bottom, and head straight over there to get what you’ll need.” Her words were spoken definitively, and Rick began to feel helpless. He took a big gulp from his sippy cup. 

“That is of course,” Gloria reminded, “if you’re not going to have a little tantrum about it. Boys who have tantrums like babies have to wear diapers all the time just like babies. Boys who can behave themselves like big kids get to wear pull-ups like big kids. It’s just that simple.”

Gloria’s stern tone finally broke Rick’s will. He realized there was no arguing with her, and ultimately, he trusted her. Resigned, he mumbled, “Yes Mommy…”

“There’s my good boy,” Gloria beamed. “Now quick picking at that food and eat up before it gets cold.”

Rick started eating silently. He was definitely still pouting, but starting to come to terms with his reality for the next two weeks. Gloria made small talk, trying to lighten the mood. Rick remained in a slight daze as she chattered at him. 

Later on, having finished their meal, Gloria stood, removed Rick’s bib (which had a few lasagna stains on it, she pointed out…) and cleared the plates. She came back to the table holding a bar of soap. Rick looked at her, puzzled. 

“Ok stand up buster,” she ordered. “You need to have a timeout while I do the dishes.” She hooked Rick’s elbow and stood him up, guiding him across the room. As they approached the corner, Gloria paused and turned to face him. 

“Now, we discussed your punishments for not following your diaper instructions, but you also need to be punished for telling lies to Lynne about your bruised bottom. Good boys don’t tell fibs.” She waved the soap at him. “So we’re going to wash all those dirty lies right out of your mouth. Open up.”

Before Rick knew what was happening, Gloria had squeezed his cheeks and pushed the bar of soap straight into his mouth. He gagged and tried reflexively to push it out with his tongue. But Gloria held it in firmly. She began to rub it back and forth, encouraging a lather to form around his lips. 

“I want you to hold this in your mouth the whole time you are in timeout.” 

She turned his hips and propped him facing the wall, the soap firmly between his teeth. Reaching in front of him, she unfastened his jeans and tugged them to his knees, exposing his puffy, slightly wet diaper. Gloria swatted his padded fanny and returned to the kitchen to clean up. 

Rick coughed and his eyes watered. The soap tasted horrible. He tried adjusting it in his mouth, but that just increased the lather, which had started running down his chin. 

The sound of running water from the kitchen reminded him that he needed to pee. Releasing into his Pampers, Rick felt a momentary reprieve. The warmth spread around his crotch and comforted him. 

But his relief didn’t last. The pungent taste of soap permeated his consciousness. Rick had never been subject to this kind of punishment, and was surprised at how revolting it was. The idea of mouth-soaping had popped up as a fantasy for him a handful of times, in the realm of his fixation with strict maternal domestic discipline. But much like the first time he had been spanked, the reality of having his mouth washed out was far more visceral than his fantasies.

Just when he thought he couldn’t bear it any more, he heard the faucet turn off. A minute or two later, he heard Gloria speak from behind him. 

“Ok turn around mister,” she commanded. Rick spun to face her, tear streaked and gagging with bubbles rolling down his chin, pants at his knees and his diapers on display. Seated in a chair at the kitchen table, Gloria suppressed a smile. “Please bring me my diaper bag.”

He stumbled the short distance from the corner to the coffee table, still biting down on the bar stuffed in his mouth. He quickly brought the bag to Gloria and stood in front of her, starting to whimper like a puppy. 

Gloria stood, placing the bag on the table and unzipping it. She removed a thick burp cloth and held it up to Rick’s mouth. “Spit,” she ordered.

Rick pushed the soap from his mouth with his tongue. He shuddered, coughed and spit into the cloth. Gloria rolled it up and dabbed at Rick’s chin and lips with the corners. 

“There,” she said, “now we know how lies taste. Not very good, do they?”

“No Mommy,” answered Rick. He moved to spit into the cloth again, but Gloria pulled it away and put her hand to his mouth making him close his lips. 

“I want that taste to stay in your mouth while I spank your bottom. A soapy mouth paired with a stinging backside should help you remember both lessons - do as Mommy says, and no lying.”

She turned back to the diaper bag. Rick ogled the infantile tote. Two diapers peaked out above the zipper, in yet another babyish print he had yet to see. Were those dinosaurs? Rick figured he’d find out soon enough. 

Gloria pushed the dino diapers out of the way and dug into the bag beneath them. Rick’s gaze was transfixed, as Gloria pulled out her trusty hairbrush. Well-acquainted with this implement, Rick gulped audibly. A bit of pee escaped into his diaper. 

Taking her seat again in the straight backed chair, Gloria set the brush on the table next to her and grabbed Ricky by the waistband of his diaper. Pulling him forward with one hand, she put her other between his legs and squeezed his padded crotch. 

“Feeling a bit soggy,” she commented. Patting the sag between his thighs, she said, “You can have a fresh diapie before we go shopping, but we’ll keep this one handy while I spank you, in case you make any more messes.”

Gloria reached up and pulled open both tapes on Rick’s right side. Then, in one motion, she pulled him to her side and tossed him across her lap. Pulling the loose end of his diaper out of the way, she bared his bottom and quickly began peppering him with spanks. 

“How many nights were you told to wear diapers to bed?”

“Seven,” sniffed Rick. 

Gloria kept spanking firmly at a steady pace. “And how many nights did you wear them?”

“Six,” he said with a pout. His ass was starting to really sting. Gloria didn’t let up. 

“So now your diapers have to come off for a spanking. Wouldn’t it have been much easier to just keep them on?” She paused for a moment and pulled his diaper back across to cover his reddening butt. 

Gloria spanked him hard with her hand through the padding. It thumped and crinkled loudly, but didn’t hurt much. She delivered a few more swats, then squeezed Rick’s butt through his diaper. She caressed the soft inside against him. Blood flowed into his cock and it began to stiffen. 

“See how much nicer it is to have your bottom covered up with a diaper?” Gloria asked, spanking his protected tush. She paused again. 

“Instead, we have to do this.” She opened the diaper again exposing his bare butt. Picking up where she had left off, Gloria slapped away, spreading redness across Rick’s cheeks. 

It stung, sure, and the nasty taste of soap still lingered on his tongue, but Rick’s cock was rubbing delightfully against the squishy padding beneath him. He got harder and harder as she spanked. Gloria sensed Rick’s excitement and felt his member pressing into her leg through the wet diaper. Suddenly, she stopped spanking him. 

“I think you might be enjoying this a little too much,” she remarked. “You’re supposed to be getting punished here. Stand up for a minute.”

Rick did as he was told, his diaper shifting and flopping awkwardly. Still seated, Gloria reached into the diaper bag and produced a bottle of baby lotion. She squirted some into her palm, then set the bottle on the table and pulled open the loose flap on the front of Rick’s diaper. 

His knees buckled as she reached in and grabbed his hard dick with her lotion covered hand. Gloria held the diaper in place with her free hand, making sure she would contain his mess. Rick gasped an grunted as she massaged his throbbing cock. 

“My my, you certainly seem like a big boy,” she cooed. “Why can’t you act like a big boy, huh? Why is it that I always have to pull down your pants and spank you like a little boy? Why do I have to keep you in diapers like a baby? If you could just act your age, I wouldn’t have to punish you all the time.”

Gloria reached behind him and squeezed his ass through the crinkly diaper. She spanked him gently and encouraged him, “Come on big boy, make a mess in your Huggies for Mommy. Make them all sticky, and Mommy will get you all fresh and clean in a new diapie.”

She pumped her slippery hand faster and faster, causing Rick to lose control and pour jizz into the sodden diaper. He moaned loudly, his eyes rolled back in his head and he fell to his knees. Collapsing forward, Rick lay his head in Gloria’s lap. 

She again reached into the bag at her side and pulled out some wipes. Quickly cleaning off her hand, she purred as she began to gently rub Rick’s head. She held him there for a few minutes, enjoying the tenderness and familiarity between them. Their bond was definitely deepening. 

But there were other matters still at hand. Still holding him tightly, Gloria pulled Rick upward and guided his limp body back across her lap. Adjusting his diaper, she made sure his front side was covered, and his backside was not.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

That was a really good addition.  I like the dynamic between Rick and Gloria but Gloria should also be looking out for him and encouraging him to date his dream girl.  Come to think of it she kind of did but the diapers (normally) would make that pretty unlikely.  Somehow I think everything will turn out just fine for Rick...  I'll just have to wait and see.  Thanks for sharing and I look forward to the next chapter. :)

The cool air hit his butt and snapped Rick out of his post orgasm bliss. He suddenly realized he was moments away from a blistering with Gloria’s brush. He panicked and reflexively reached back to try to pull the diaper back over his butt. 

Gloria simply snatched his wrist and twisted his arm behind his back. She threw one leg over top of his legs, locking him in place. Rick’s heart raced. He knew what was coming and he was powerless to stop it. 

“Now then, where were we?” Gloria asked rhetorically. Rick heard her pick up the hairbrush from the table. It exploded on his right cheek, then his left. 

“Aaahhhh owwwww!” he yelled. 

The brush came down again six times, three hard spanks on each cheek. 

“Tell me again, you were supposed to wear diapers how many nights?” Gloria asked. 

“Seven,” Rick answered, his voice cracking. 

Seven blows rained down, the final one right in the middle of his bottom catching both cheeks. Rick bucked and wailed, but Gloria held him firmly in place. 

“How many nights did you wear them?”

“Six…”

Predictably, she spanked him six times, again three per cheek. 

“Well given that, I think you’ll need to have a six minute hairbrush spanking.” She reached down to Rick’s pants twisted in a heap at his ankles. Fishing in the pocket, she pulled out his phone. He heard her tap a few times, then the phone was thrust in his face with a timer set for six minutes. 

“Push start please,” Gloria instructed. 

Rick took the phone and held his breath. He delayed momentarily. 

SPANK! SPANK!

Gloria walloped him again twice. 

“Ooowwwww!” Rick wailed. Tears dripping down his face. 

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK!!!

“I’m not waiting young man. Your spanking starts now. If you want it to go on longer, by all means, don’t start the timer.”

She continued her barrage, and Rick quickly fumbled with the phone and started the timer. He dropped it in front of him, watching the seconds slowly tick away while the intense heat grew steadily in his ass. 

After a minute had passed, Rick started sobbing. Tears streamed down his cheeks and he wriggled on Gloria’s lap. He closed his eyes, unable to bear watching the timer tick down reminding him how long he had left. 

Gloria wailed away through his tears, tightening her leg lock and keeping Rick firmly over her knee. She could see the timer too, and knew she had a ways to go. She was hardly pacing herself, though, intent on fully asserting her dominance over the boy. She didn’t speak a word until there were three minutes left. Then she scolded. 

“This is getting to be a regular occurrence, isn’t it? At this rate soon I’ll be spanking you on a daily basis.” She paused, but only for a second to make sure he was listening. 

“Is that what you need?”

SPANK SPANK SPANK!

“A spanking each and every day?”

SPANK SPANK SPANK!

“No Mommy!!!” Rick wailed. Gloria resumed her prior rhythm. 

“Well we’ll just see about that. I think we’ll start with at least once a week. Yes, I think a blistering every Sunday night will help you remember to be a good boy the rest of the week.”

Rick could barely process what she was saying. His ass was on fire, and the soapy taste in his mouth was turning salty as tears streamed down his face. He opened his eyes and checked the timer. 

One more minute. He wasn’t sure he could make it. Gloria was really letting him have it - this might have been the hardest she’d ever spanked him. His body went limp in submission, and he wailed and cried like an infant. 

Gloria noticed the time remaining, and seeing Rick’s will break, slowed her pace slightly. But she put a little more effort into each swat. She noticed bruises spreading on his sit spots, and focused her attention there. 

“From now on, you do as Mommy says,” she scolded, each word punctuated with a loud, hard smack. “When I tell you to wear diapers, you wear them, no excuses.” She lit him up in quick succession. 

“Do…SPANK you…SPANK understand …SPANK me??” SPANK SPANK SPANK!!

“YES MOMMY!” Rick screamed. Gloria checked the timer and saw only 10 seconds left. She reared. 

Rick didn’t even hear the timer ring. He didn’t even realize Gloria had stopped beating him. He was sobbing uncontrollably, a small puddle of tears and snot pooling on the carpet. As he started to catch his breath, Gloria put her hand softly on his very sore bottom. Rick flinched. 

“Shh shhhh.. it’s over now. It’s ok,” Gloria cooed. She popped the cap on the lotion and poured some in her hand. 

Rick flinched again at the cool sensation as Gloria applied it to his butt. She softly shushed him and rubbed his back with her free hand while he again fell limp and sobbed quietly. Finished rubbing in the baby lotion, Gloria wiped her hands and tapped Rick’s bottom softly. 

“Ok stand up honey,” she ordered. Rick complied and hung his head, sniffling. His diaper slid down his left leg. He had long since kicked off his jeans, and now stood before Gloria - his disciplinarian, his Mommy, who had just thoroughly spanked him - naked from the waist down, red bottomed and tear streaked, with a wet diaper at his feet. 

He could not have felt more vulnerable.

Gloria picked up some wipes and dabbed at his cheeks and running nose. She pulled him into a tight hug, one arm on his shoulders and the other around his waist. Her lower hand drifted down and gently caressed Rick’s swollen bottom. He lay his head on Gloria’s shoulder and wrapped his arms around her. 

“Ok sweetie, all better now,” she purred. “You’re my good boy again, aren’t you.”

She held him close, petting his hair and rubbing his bottom. There was no question in either of their minds - he was hers. She was his Mommy, and he was her little boy. 

They held their embrace for several minutes. Finally, Gloria put a hand on Rick’s chin to lift his gaze, her other hand remaining on his backside, cupping one cheek.  

Rick looked Gloria in the eye, but stayed nuzzled into her shoulder. Gloria moved her hand from his face to his tush, cupping each of his bruised globes, one in each hand. She gave them a light squeeze. 

“Now what lessons did we learn tonight?” Gloria asked pointedly. 

“Do as Mommy says,” Rick muttered. 

“And what happens when you don’t do as Mommy says?”

“I get my bare bottom spanked.” 

“That’s right,” she tapped his bottom. “What else did you learn?”

“Don’t tell lies.”

“And what happens when you lie?”

“I get my mouth washed out with soap.”

“And that doesn’t taste good, does it?” Gloria patted Rick’s rear again. 

“No Mommy,” he pouted. 

“Good boy. Why don’t you go in the bathroom and rinse out your mouth. I’ll get a fresh diaper ready for you, then we can go shopping for your pull-ups.” Gloria bent down and helped him step out of the diaper twisted at his ankles. She admired the view as he walked away from her to the bathroom, bruises settling in on his scorched backside. 

Rick ran the bathroom faucet directly over his mouth. As the foul taste began to finally wash away, he had a moment to process. The soap was awful, and he would be sure to behave in a way to avoid it in the future. 

His ass hurt immensely, but weirdly, he seemed to be getting used to that. He stopped rinsing his mouth for a minute and turned his butt toward the mirror to inspect the damage. His jaw dropped. 

There were already bruises forming, and they  appeared to be roughly the shape and size of Gloria’s hairbrush. The entire area was incredibly red. Rick knew he would have a difficult time sitting at work the next day. And what if he was able to see Lynne again soon? He couldn’t very well say he had fell down the stairs a second time…

The pungent taste on his tongue returned to his consciousness. He couldn’t lie to her. No way was he going to risk another encounter with the soap. He would have to tell Lynne that he had been spanked.  Pants down, over Mrs. C.’s lap, beaten with her hairbrush, like a misbehaved little child. 

Rick turned back to the sink and continued rinsing the nasty soap remnants from his mouth. The taste was finally fading. Satisfied, he wiped his mouth on a towel and walked back in the other room, still pantsless.

Gloria stood waiting for him. She handed him his sippy cup. “Here honey, wash it out some more.”

Rick took a big gulp and breathed a sigh of relief. His punishment was over. He could let his guard down and his mommy would take care of him the rest of the evening. Tipping the cup back, he sucked out the last few drops of wine and began to feel very relaxed. 

“Feeling better, sweetie?” Gloria asked, hugging him around the waist. 

“Yes Mommy,” Rick answered, allowing himself to smile a bit. 

“Good,” she said. “Now let’s get this little tush in some Huggies before you make a mess everywhere.” She slapped his butt sharply, making him flinch and whine. 

She took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom. On the nightstand, Gloria had piled a stack of overnight diapers along with a pack of wipes and bottle of powder. A fresh white diaper, unfolded and fluffed up, was spread out on Rick’s bed. 

He needed no encouragement. Rick lay down, wincing slightly as his sore butt connected with the bed. Gloria was on him immediately, powdering him all over and quickly pulling up the thick padding between his legs. Rick let out a contented sigh as the diaper was wrapped snuggly around him. 

As she put the tapes in place, Gloria explained, “I figured we’d go with the overnights. That way all you’ll need is your jammies when we get back from the store and we can get you tucked right in.”

The diaper seemed a bit thicker as she taped it on, but it wasn’t until he stood up that Rick got the full scope of its poofiness. It was huge! He couldn’t put his legs together and he sincerely doubted that his jeans would fit over the bulky garment. 

Nonetheless, Gloria held them out for him to step in. He held onto her shoulders to balance as she guided his feet through the pant legs. Gloria stood, and Rick held his arms out at his sides while she pulled his pants up. She tugged with both hands to get them over his thick Pamper. 

Rick looked down as Gloria yanked at the crotch of the pants, sliding her hand inside to push down the bulk of the diaper. He noticed the teddy bear print that extended up well above the waistband of his jeans. He could also feel the diaper peaking out in the back of his pants as the were pulled tight around him. 

With considerable effort, Gloria finally fastened and zipped Rick’s pants. She patted his bulging front side. 

“There we go,” she purred, “all ready for a shopping trip with Mommy.”

Rick blushed and did a poor job suppressing a smile. He turned and caught a glimpse of himself in the full length bedroom mirror. 

The front of his t-shirt had gotten caught on the top edge of his diaper. Little diapered teddy bears were visible protruding above his jeans, and his crotch bulged significantly. Rick turned to check out his butt, finding that his pants did even less in the back to hide his diapered state. The distinct lines across his bottom left little to the imagination. 

“Why don’t you go find your shoes and jacket while I pack up,” Gloria kissed his cheek, thumped his bottom and left the room. 

Rick bent down to retrieve his shoes from under the bed. He felt his shirt ride up in the back, and reached behind to discover a large portion of his diaper exposed. Grateful that it was cool out, Rick put on his jacket and checked himself in the mirror. The jacket did a pretty good job covering the bulge. He decided he would just leave in on inside the store to hide his diapers from view. 

His gait was another story though. As he walked into the other room to find Gloria, he found it difficult to walk normally, instead waddling comically like a toddler. 

Gloria grinned as he entered the room. She had her own jacket on with the diaper bag slung over her shoulder. 

“All set?” she asked. Rick nodded and reached for his car keys. Gloria swatted at his hand. “No no, sweetie. I’ll drive.” She produced her own keys from a side pocket of her diaper bag. Rick shrugged, took her hand and followed her out the door. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Rick nervously waddled through the parking garage to Gloria’s car, looking over his shoulder and tugging down the edge of his jacket. He was sure someone would notice him waddling, see Gloria’s diaper bag, and put two and two together. They finally reached her car and he all but jumped into the passenger seat. 

Gloria got in on the driver’s side and tossed her diaper bag in the back seat. “Normally, little boys have to sit in the back,” she chided. “But we can make an exception tonight.” She reached across buckled his seatbelt for him. Rick blushed. 

He directed her on the short drive to his neighborhood Target, saying silent prayers that he wouldn’t bump into anyone he knew when they got there. Once they arrived and parked, Rick exited the car and took a step toward the store. He stopped when he realized Gloria was reaching in the backseat for her diaper bag. She hooked it over her shoulder and stepped toward Rick. 

“Hold hands in the parking lot, please,” she said authoritatively, reaching out and taking Rick’s hand firmly in hers. He stood staring at the bag on her shoulder. 

“Why are you bringing that in?” he asked nervously. 

“Silly boy, all mommies need to carry their diaper bags. What if I need to take you into the ladies room for a change?” She tugged him toward the store entrance. “Come on, little boy. Quit stalling. Or do you already need another reminder about listening to Mommy?” she scolded. 

Rick wished the ground would open beneath him and swallow him whole. He was so embarrassed. He waddled through the parking lot, trailing behind Gloria as she practically dragged him into the store with an obvious diaper bag over her shoulder, loudly scolding him about needing to be changed in the ladies room. It was so humiliating. 

And at the same time, in a way it was oddly exciting. Gloria was in charge. Rick was under her control. If she decided to change his diaper in the ladies room, there was nothing he could do about it. If she wanted to bare his bottom and spank him right there in the parking lot, he would just have to take it. He belonged to her, and it turned him on. 

As they neared the store entrance, Gloria grabbed a cart and dropped her bag into the baby seat. She looked at Rick, who wore a bit of a scowl. 

“Oh, I’m sorry, did you want to ride up here little boy?” she teased him, winking. Rick really wished she would lower her voice. He stopped himself from rolling his eyes and followed her into the store. 

She stopped just past the entrance. “Ok buster, which way to the diaper aisle?” 

Rick looked at her and shrugged. “I don’t know. I don’t usually shop for diapers…”

Gloria giggled. “Ok ok. We’ll just ask someone.” Rick started to object, but it was too late. “Excuse me, miss?” Gloria stopped a passing employee, a pretty young woman who looked to be maybe a few years younger than Rick. “Can you help us find the baby diapers?”

Rick felt his face flush with heat. He averted his gaze, trying to burn a hole in the floor with his eyes so he could disappear. 

“Aisle six, ma’am,” the girl answered. “Just past the pharmacy.”

“Thank you dear,” Gloria answered and turned in the direction of the pharmacy, taking Rick by the hand. He kept his eyes straight ahead, but he could tell the employee was looking at him. He heard her snicker as he waddled away holding Gloria’s hand. 

Arriving in the baby aisle, Rick was overcome by the sweet, perfumed aroma. It had a strange calming effect on him, and given no one else was in sight, he began to relax. He eyed the various packs of Pampers, Huggies and Luvs, almost wishing they would still fit him. His cock stiffened as his mind wandered. 

Suddenly Gloria stopped. She pointed at a shelf full of boxes and packages. 

“Here,” she said, “Goodnites come in an XL size, which should fit you just fine. You pick out whichever kind you like. I’m going to grab a few other things.” She turned to the other side of the aisle, picked up a tub of Huggies wipes along with a box of refill packs, then continued down the aisle. 

Rick stood looking at the Goodnites. He picked up a package and inspected it. They appeared to be pull-up diapers for older kids to wear to bed. He scanned the shelves. Gloria had told him to pick out whichever kind he wanted. There were only two kids - boys and girls. Did she expect him to wear *pink* pull-ups??

Zeroing in on the blue ones, he looked for a package of XLs. But there seemed to only be big boxes of the XL size, either 28 count or 63. He really didn’t want to buy that many. ‘Well,’ he thought, ‘28 would be two per day for two weeks, so I guess that works.” He reached up on the shelf for a box of 28. 

As he extended upward, Rick felt a sudden tug on his jacket. Turning back with the box in his hands, he saw Gloria adjusting his t-shirt and coat. 

“Careful, sweetie,” she whispered. “You we’re showing off those Huggies.” Rick turned beet red. Gloria patted his butt. “Don’t worry, honey, no one was around, no one saw.” Rick was still embarrassed, but felt comforted by Gloria’s reassuring tone. 

“I see you chose the blue ones,” she continued. “But are you sure you don’t need the bigger box? We don’t want you running out.”

“This should be enough,” he said, somewhat defensively. “I won’t need more than two per day…”

“If you say so,” Gloria shrugged. “Go ahead and add them to the cart.”

Rick stepped forward and put the box in the cart, and caught sight of the other items Gloria us gathered. In addition to the baby wipes, the cart contained a large bottle of scented powder, a bottle of baby lotion, a two-pack of pacifiers and a sippy cup. 

He wasn’t surprised by any of it. The pacifiers were a new wrinkle, but what was he to expect? He was her baby boy, and babies use pacifiers. 

“You’ve been a very good boy on our shopping trip,” Gloria praised him as they left the diaper aisle. “Would you like to pick out a piece of candy at the register?”

Rick smiled. “Yes please, Mommy,” he said softly. 

When they reached the registers, Rick went straight for the candy bars while Gloria loaded their items onto the conveyor. He wasn’t paying attention as Gloria began making small talk with the cashier. 

Turning around with a pack of peanut butter cups, Rick froze when he looked up to see the same pretty girl who had directed them to the diaper aisle scanning and bagging his new sippy cup. 

“I see you found the diaper aisle,” she said loudly. “Did you get everything you needed?”

Her name tag read ‘Jenny.’ She looked up at him with a wicked smile. 

“Yes, we did, thank you,” Gloria said. She snatched the candy bar from Rick’s hands. “Oooo yummy peanut butter cups!” She set them on top of the box of Goodnites. “Ricky was a good boy for our shopping trip, so he gets to have some candy,” she said to Jenny. 

Giggling, Jenny cooed. “Aww good job!” She continued scanning and bagging the items. Rick stared at the floor and tried to hide behind Gloria. Jenny bagged his candy. The only item left was the box of pull-ups. 

“Isn’t great that they make these in bigger sizes now, for bigger bedwetters??” Jenny said to Gloria as she scanned the box. 

“Oh I know. Some boys just take longer to learn,” Gloria remarked. 

“Well I’m glad your boy is ready to graduate from diapers to pull-ups. Hopefully he learns to be a big boy soon!”

“Yes here’s hoping,” Gloria chuckled as she unzipped her diaper bag. “Now where is that wallet…” 

As she fished around in the cluttered bag, one of the dinosaur diapers peeked out above the zipper. Jenny snickered. 

“Ooo I love that diaper bag! So cute!”

“Oh, this old thing… I’ve had it forever. Ah here it is!” Gloria pulled out her wallet, much to Rick’s relief. He couldn’t wait to get out of there. “Ricky, please go put the bags in the cart,” she instructed. 

Rick shuffled over and places the bags and box of wipes back in the cart. He turned back to see Jenny holding the Goodnites. 

“Here you go, honey,” she said with a sweet smile, extending the box. “Good luck with your potty training!”

Rick was so embarrassed, but he couldn’t help smiling at the entire situation. “Thank you,” he mumbled. 

“What a polite little boy you have,” Jenny remarked as she handed Gloria the receipt. 

“Aw thank you. Yes, he’s a sweetie. Most of the time…” she glared at Rick and tapped his bottom. “Well, have a nice evening, thanks again for your help.”

As Gloria started pushing the cart, Rick hustled ahead for the exit. Jenny quietly stopped Gloria.

“You know… I have lots experience babysitting. Even changing diapers. If you ever need a sitter,” she scribbled her phone number on a scrap of paper and stuffed it in Gloria’s open diaper bag, “just let me know. I’m in grad school and can always use extra cash.”

Gloria smiled. “Thank you dear, I’ll keep that in mind. I’d better go catch up with that big Huggie Boy. Goodnight!” She took off after Rick, meeting him just before he ran outside. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Back in the car, Rick’s head was spinning. The shopping trip had been a wild experience: embarrassing and exciting at once. It was the stuff of his fantasies, controlled and humiliated by a maternal dominant. But it had been intense and his mind was swimming in a mix of emotions. 

“Are you ok sweetie?” Gloria checked in. 

Rick didn’t answer. He sat quietly munching on his candy. 

“You know, you were very brave tonight, going on a diapered outing with your mommy. I’m proud of you Huggie Boy.”

A smile spread slowly in the corners of Rick’s mouth. “Thank you Mommy. Thanks for taking me shopping.”

Gloria patted his thigh. “You’re welcome sweet boy. I bet somebody’s sleepy, though. You’ve had a big evening!”

As though she were a puppet master pulling his strings, Rick let out a long yawn. 

“Aww yes, my sleepy guy,” Gloria purred. “Straight into your jammies when we get back.”

“Yes Mommy,” Rick said, rubbing his eyes. He certainly was sleepy. 

After Gloria parked in the garage, Rick waddled toward the elevator carrying the box of wipes in one hand and the pull-ups in the other. Gloria marched ahead of him with the other items and her diaper bag firmly on her shoulder. Rick no longer worried about bumping into anyone. He just wanted to get to bed. 

Finally upstairs, both Rick and Gloria went directly to the bedroom, dropping the bags and boxes on the bed. Gloria unzipped the diaper bag and pulled out the diapers adorned with cute dinosaurs and set them with they other stacks of big Pampers. Next, she pulled out a thick, folded garment. It was blue with space ships and planets all over. 

As she unfurled it and held it up, Rick started giggling. She had brought him footie pajamas!

“Aren’t they cute?!” Gloria asked excitedly. “Come on, take those big boy clothes off, let’s get you comfy.” She tossed the jammies on the bed and started unfastening his pants. 

Moments later, Rick stood before Gloria clad in the adorable sleeper, his bulgy (and now damp) diaper outlined neatly by the soft fabric. 

“Oh my goodness,” she remarked. “I didn’t think it was possible for you to get any cuter, but just look at you!”

Rick turned toward the mirror. She was right - he looked cute! Just like a toddler. 

Walking up behind him, Gloria said, “And here’s the best part.” Rick heard snaps popping open, then felt a rush of air around his butt. “They have a little drop seat so I can check your diaper without unzipping!” Gloria exclaimed. 

Rick spun around to see a flap of fabric draped below his bottom and the thick white plastic of his diaper on full display. He blushed and giggled as Gloria prodded his tush and squeezed at the paddling between his legs. 

“Oopsies, a wittle damp in hewe,” she said in teasing baby talk. Patting Rick on the rump she said, “But these are your overnight diapers, so you won’t need a change before beddy bye.”

They were *his* overnight diapers. Because, not only did he have lots of diapers, he had several kinds of diapers. Four, to be precise. I’m addition to the overnights, he had the two dino diapers, a full pack of baby blue diapers with adorable patterns, and a big box of pull-ups. 

Just a few weeks ago, he never would have believed the state of his bedroom, big Pampers piled high surrounded by other baby gear. But in that moment, as Gloria rubbed and patted his padded bottom, he felt fully contented and was looking forward to spending the next two weeks in full-time diapers. 

Gloria’s pats turned a little stronger. She turned Rick to face her. “Now I know you’re going to be a good boy, but I am going to give you one last reminder to keep these diapers on this time.” Her last few words were punctuated with spanks that thumped and crinkled loudly. 

Rick’s heart sank. Again?? He had been so good all night! His breath quickened and he felt on the verge of tears. 

“No Mommy! No please! I’ll be good! I’m going to wear my diapers I promise I’ll wear them I like them I’ll wear them I promise no no please don’t spank me again!!” Rick stumbled over his words and began sniffling. His cheeks were bright red and his bottom lip quivered. 

“Sshhhhh… honey, it’s ok,” Gloria put her hand to his mouth and pulled him into a hug. She rubbed his diapered bottom with both hands. “You’re going to get a good-boy spanking over your diapers.”

Rick pulled back with a quizzical look. Gloria had told him on more than one occasion that his diapers would always come down for a spanking. What did she mean, “good boy spanking?”

“Come here,” she said taking his hands and sitting on his bed, guiding him to sit beside her. “Earlier I spanked your bare bottom for six minutes because you only wore your diapers for six nights. So now I’m going to spank you over your diaper for one more minute. Hopefully getting spanked with your diapers *on* well help you remember to *keep* them on. You’ll see it’s far preferable to be spanked over your diaper than on your bare bottom.”

Rick was intrigued. The pit in his stomach had subsided somewhat, but he was still a bit nervous. His butt still really hurt from his last spanking. But he remembered how good it had felt when he had been over Gloria’s knee earlier and she slapped him through his diaper. 

Gloria smiled at him and gently caressed his cheek. “Trust me,” she said softly. She patted her lap and said, “Come on over my lap, good boy.”

Rick leaned forward and allowed Gloria to guide him across her lap. As much as he had come to dread being in this position, Rick did enjoy the closeness and tenderness of being held over her thighs. He felt his body relax as Gloria shifted him into position. He did trust her. 

Gloria reached over him to the floor to dig in the diaper bag for her phone. Setting a timer, she again handed it to Rick. This time he quickly and eagerly pushed start. 

Gloria started spanking. The swats were firm and made a loud thudding noise, but Rick could barely feel them through the bulky overnight diaper. Eventually, given the bruises he bore from earlier, a dull pain began to spread in his cheeks. But the experience was still overall very pleasurable. His dick grew larger, encased tightly in  in the squishy padding beneath him. 

“Now isn’t this better?” Gloria asked rhetorically. “Much nicer when you follow instructions and wear your diapers. A big soft cushion protecting your bottom, and no nasty hairbrush.”

Rick let out a moan. “Yes Mommy,” he purred. 

She kept her steady pace, starting to wear a crease into the seat of his Huggies. 

“These diapers are necessary anyway. You can’t be trusted in big boy undies. We’ll see how you do with your pull-ups, but I’m expecting you’ll need to be kept in diapers for some time still.”

Ten seconds remained on the timer. 

“You’re just a big baby after all. Isn’t that right? You’re just Mommy’s baby boy. And what do babies have to wear on their little bottoms?” Gloria squeezed Rick’s butt. 

“Diapers, Mommy,” Rick answered breathlessly. His cock was throbbing and dripping into his Pamper. 

“That's right. Diapers,” she said. “Big babies like you need to wear diapers.”

Gloria delivered a flurry of spanks just before the timer sounded. She stopped, but held Rick tightly in place, petting his bottom and rubbing his back. 

“There now,” she cooed, “aren’t good boy spankings much better than naughty boy spankings?”

“Yes Mommy.”

“Are you going to be a good boy this time and wear your diapers as instructed?”

“Yes Mommy.”

“Good.”

Rick lay silently across her lap for another moment. His dick pulsed and pressed into the padding around his crotch. 

“Mommy…” he said hesitantly. 

“Yes, baby?”

“Could you… please… um… could you please spank me some more?”

Gloria laughed and whacked his bottom. “Oh you’re enjoying yourself this time?” She reached down between his legs and got a handful of his stiff cock. Rick gasped. “Oh my, you certainly are enjoying yourself!” 

She thumped him again on the butt. “Naughty boy…” she teased

Gloria started rubbing his dick through the squishy padding. Continuing to rub, she started spanking him again. 

“I would be happy to spank you some more.”

She resumed her steady pace, landing firm spanks directly in the middle of Rick’s padded bottom. Her other hand stroked his rock hard member. She could tell he was very turned on and it wouldn’t take long before he climaxed. 

“Are you gonna make a big sticky mess in your diapers Huggie Boy? Are you gonna have an accident?” Gloria teased him. 

“Yessss Mommyyyy…” Rick groaned. 

“Aw yes, make a big mess for Mommy. I’ll get you all cleaned up. You need your diapers don’t you, baby? You’re just a baby who has accidents all the time. And what do babies need?”

“Di… diap… diapers!!” Rick grunted. His body tensed. 

“Let it go big boy,” Gloria said as she rubbed him faster and spanked him harder. “Fill up your Huggies for me.”

Rick did just that. He moaned loudly as he came in his diaper. He fell limply across Gloria’s knees, completely spent. 

“Good boy,” she cooed, gently patting his bottom. Gloria lifted the drop seat flap and snapped it back in place. Petting Rick’s bulky butt through the soft fabric, she said softly, “Ok honey, it’s time to snuggle up in bed.”

She helped him off her lap and pulled back the covers. Rick collapsed, nearly asleep already. Gloria pulled the covers over him and tucked him in. She leaned over, embraced him and kissed the top of his head. 

“Sweet dreams, my Huggie Boy,” she whispered, unable to resist patting his padded tush just a little more. Rick blissfully drifted off to sleep long before she stopped.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Gloria lingered on the edge of Rick’s bed for several minutes, continuing to gently rub his diapered bottom while the boy slept. She couldn’t pull herself away from the tender moment. They had shared a titillating experience that night and strengthened their growing bond significantly. 

With a few final crinkly pats, she finally stood up and busied herself arranging her purchases from that evening. Quietly tiptoeing out of the bedroom, Gloria scooped up the Target bag and stepped into the kitchen and set the pacifiers and sippy cup on the counter. 

She smiled as she tore the items from their packaging. The cup was adorned with rocket ships, stars and planets. The pacifiers were various shades of blue. One said “Mommy’s Boy” and the other said “Mute Button.” Gloria giggled softly, thinking how cute Rick would look with a little binky stuffed in his mouth. 

She washed all three items with soapy water, left the cup in the drying rack and returned to Rick’s bedroom with the pacifiers. Setting them on his nightstand next to the stack of overnight diapers, Gloria noticed Rick’s mouth agape as he slept soundly. 

She couldn’t help herself. She picked up the “Mommy’s Boy” paci and gently slid it between his open lips. Rick flinched and jostled slightly, but then reflexively closed his mouth around the nipple and started sucking. 

Gloria could have melted. Little Ricky looked absolutely adorable sucking on his binky, all tuckered out from a big day with his mommy. She kissed his forehead and tapped his butt one more time. She could hardly believe how far they’d come in just a few weeks. 

Turning back to the task at hand, Gloria opened Rick’s closet and fished out his duffel bag. Moving to his dresser, she opened the top drawer, looking for his underwear. Finding what she was after, she quickly and quietly emptied the contents of the drawer into the bag. She tossed it out into the hallway and picked up the box of Goodnites. 

Trying to keep the noise to a minimum, Gloria unpackaged the pull-ups and piled them into Rick’s underwear drawer, filling it to the brim. All but a few of 28 of the thin diapers fit in the drawer as she slid it closed. 

Next she removed the cellophane from the tub of wipes and placed it prominently on top of the dresser. The scented baby powder went next to the wipes, and finally a big stack of the blue patterned diapers. Gloria stood back and admired her work. Ricky’s room was looking more and more like a nursery by the second. She smiled. 

Picking up the remaining diapers and pull-ups, Gloria turned out the lights and stepped into the bathroom. She closed the lid on the toilet and placed the remaining blue diapers on top - a reminder to Ricky not to use the big boy potty. 

Back in the living room, Gloria found Rick’s briefcase. She unzipped the main pocket and put in the last few Goodnites along with a package of baby wipes. With everything now in place, she pulled a pad of paper and a pen from the briefcase. She sat at the kitchen table and began writing. 

Dear Ricky,

I am confident you have learned your lesson about following my instructions, but just to be sure there is no confusion about what those instructions are, I will write them out for you here. Should you fail to follow these rules for the next two weeks, you can expect a very sore bottom as well as a further extension of your diaper punishment - indefinitely if needed. 

But I know you’ll be a good boy and do as you’re told. So here is what I expect of you for the next two weeks:

1. Absolutely no big boy underpants. You may have noticed that I emptied your underwear drawer and filled it with pull-ups. You can have your big boy pants back at the end of your diaper punishment.

2. Wear overnight diapers to bed every night, no matter where you are sleeping. 

3. Pull-ups are allowed only for work (I put a few extras in your briefcase in case you have any accidents at the office) and when you are with friends. When you are home alone or out of the house alone, you are to wear your diapers. 

4. The potty is off limits whenever you are diapered. You may use the toilet when you’re wearing pull-ups, but otherwise you will make whatever messes you need to make - wet, dirty or sticky - right in your Huggies. 

I want you to come to my house for dinner next Sunday so we can take care of your weekly spanking. I’ll ask you whether you’ve been following these rules, and I expect you to tell the truth. I know you’ll remember how bad lies taste. 

If you do a good job following the rules, you’ll just get a maintenance spanking with my hand, or maybe even a good-boy spanking over your diaper. But if you don’t do as Mommy says, you’ll get the hairbrush hard on your bare little bottom. 

Have a good week, honey! Call me if you need anything. 

Kissies and Huggies,
Mommy

Gloria read the note over once more, then satisfied, left it on hanging off Ricky’s dresser, held down by the stack of diapers just above his underwear drawer. 

She took one last look at her slumbering baby boy, his puffy bottom outlined in the blankets, then turned out the lights and quietly let herself out of his apartment with her diaper bag in one hand and the bag full of Ricky’s undies in the other. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Unless Mommy wants to be his lover too she reallllllly should consider his dating life and the girl he wants as his GF.  A Mommy should have his best interests at heart like any dominant.  I'm quite looking forward to seeing where this goes and if Gloria has already considered such and we just haven't seen evidence of it.  Thanks for sharing and I look forward to the next chapter and seeing where this goes.

That night, Rick slept like a baby in more ways than one. He was exhausted from the excitement of his evening with Gloria and experienced a deep sleep with vivid dreams. 

He dreamed about his shopping trip to Target. He was standing in the baby aisle holding a big box of pull-ups when he felt his crotch grow wet and warm. He looked down to find himself standing there in a thick, swelling diaper, fully exposed. He wore socks and shoes but no pants. 

Suddenly, the box of Goodnites was snatched from his hands. Rick looked up and saw Gloria. 

“Oh now just look at you!” she scolded him, placing the pull-ups back on the shelf. “You wet your diaper! I knew you weren’t ready for pull-ups. Come on, let’s go to the ladies room so I can change you. Good thing I brought my diaper bag.”

Rick waddled through the store trailing behind Gloria, his diaper on display and growing soggier with each step. He followed her into the women's bathroom and watched as she pulled down the baby changing table. 

Laying out a colorful changing mat, she tapped the table. “Up you go little boy.”

Suddenly he was flat on his back staring up at the ceiling. Gloria tugged at the tapes and pulled open his diaper. 

“Oh my goodness, you are soaked!” she exclaimed. “No way are you ready for potty training. Just look at this diaper!” Gloria tipped Ricky’s legs above his head and wiped his bottom. “No, no, I think we’re going to need to keep you in Huggies for quite a while longer little boy.”

As Gloria rolled up the used diaper underneath him, the bathroom door opened. Rick turned his head to see Jenny walk in, the pretty cashier who had directed them to the diaper aisle earlier that evening. 

“Uh oh,” Jenny said, “looks like you had to make a little detour on the way to the baby section.”

Gloria clicked her tongue. “No, we made it over there, but just as we were picking out some pull-ups, this little one soaked his diapers,” she said, patting Rick’s bare bottom, his legs still high in the air. 

“Aw, I guess he’s just not ready. Some boys take a long time to potty train don’t they,” Jenny said teasingly. 

“Yes, I guess they do. It’s a good thing Huggies started making these in big boy sizes.” Gloria unfurled a fresh diaper and slid it under Rick’s butt. 

“Oh no, was someone misbehaving earlier?” Jenny had moved further into the room and had a full view of Rick’s bare bottom. Rick leaned his head so he could see a mirror behind Jenny. His butt was bright red and bore small bruises, the hallmarks of Gloria’s hairbrush. He watched in the mirror as she slapped his bare behind a few times. 

“Yes, unfortunately this little one finds himself across my knee on a fairly regular basis. He’s become very familiar with my hairbrush, haven’t you?”

Gloria slapped his bottom then let his legs down, letting them dangle off the table. “Can you believe it?” she asked. “At his age, still needs diapers and still needs his mommy to spank him when he’s naughty. I’m not sure he’ll ever grow up!”

She finished powdering him and pulled the diaper up between his legs. Jenny’s giggles echoed around the restroom and the scene blurred. 

Rick suddenly found himself waddling through the parking lot to Gloria’s car. She pushed a cart in front of him, piled to the brim with packages of Huggies, baby wipes and other baby items. He looked down and saw his diaper still on display. Spurts of pee soaked in with every step he took. 

At the car, Gloria loaded the Huggies packages into the trunk while Rick stood meekly at her side. She scolded him. 

“Just look at what we have to do for you. You should have been out of diapers a long time ago, but look at all these! Are you going to be in diapers forever?”

Rick just stared as she loaded the last few things into the trunk, nearly overflowing with packs of Huggies. She turned to him as she slammed it closed. 

“And on top of wetting yourself like a toddler, you can’t even behave like a big boy when I take you shopping. You were so rude to that poor cashier Miss Jenny!”

Rick stared at his feet, pouting. 

“She paid you a nice compliment and said you looked cute wearing your Huggies. And instead of politely saying thank you, or God forbid returning the compliment, you just sulked and stuck out your tongue. So disgraceful! I know I have taught you better than that.”

A pit was growing in Rick’s stomach. His bladder ached, too. 

“I should have bared your bottom right there at the register and reminded you of your manners. I’m sure Miss Jenny and the other shoppers would have loved to see you get your naughty little bottom spanked with your diapers pulled down.”

Rick looked up to see Gloria wagging a finger inches from his face. She glared at him. 

“As a matter of fact…”

She propped one foot up on the bumper, then grabbed Rick by the ear and yanked him across her outstretched thigh. Looking down at the pavement, Rick’s feet dangled behind him off the ground. His full bladder pressed against Gloria’s knee. He felt a rush of cold air on his butt. 

After just a single smack, he flooded his diaper. He continued peeing uncontrollably while blows rained down on his bare butt. 

————

Rick sat bolt upright in bed. He realized he was peeing. He looked down and saw his spaceship pajamas and remembered he was wearing diapers. He let the rest of his bladder empty as he continued waking up. 

Finally done relieving himself, Rick ran his hands around his crotch and under his butt. His pajamas and bedsheets were completely dry. But his diaper was very squishy and swollen. The realization set in: he had wet himself considerably while he slept, and judging by the state of his diaper, it hadn’t just been once. 

He looked over at the clock, noticing the diapers and baby items piled around the room. With 15 minutes still before his alarm was set to ring, Rick lay back in bed, crinkling and squishing as he did. 

The images from his dreams came flooding back to his consciousness. Walking through the store with his diapers on full display. Wetting himself in the baby aisle. Having his diaper changed in the ladies room. Being spanked bare bottomed in the parking lot…

Rick’s cock began to stiffen. He closed his eyes and remembered the last flash he had before he’d woken up - he was out of his own body, watching from across the parking lot as he dangled helplessly over Gloria’s knee, his diaper pulled down around his thighs, his naked butt turning red as she spanked him. 

That image caused his dick to pulse and strain against the soggy padding that encased it. Rick put his hands between his legs and rubbed himself through the fleecy pajamas and soaking wet diaper. 

He continued to picture himself draped across Gloria’s knee. He imagined what might have happened if Jenny had walked through the parking lot at that opportune moment. He imagined her giggling and teasing him. 

“Aw, was your little one misbehaving again? You need to remember to be a good boy mister!”

He imagined Gloria’s response. “We’re having a little reminder about using good manners. Perhaps you’d like to help remind him? My hairbrush is in the diaper bag.”

In Rick’s imagination, he watched upside down from his perch on Gloria’s thigh as Jenny reached down to retrieve the brush from the diaper bag on the ground. He stroked himself furiously as he pictured her spanking him with it, hard and fast, scolding him. 

“Naughty naughty boy! You mind your manners and be polite, or else you get your little butt spanked!”

Rapidly stroking himself, Rick arched his back and moaned in ecstasy. He unloaded a pool of cum into the sodden diaper and fell immediately back asleep. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Rick’s alarm sounded moments later. He quickly got out of bed and unzipped his pajamas. His heavy diaper drooped between his legs. Running his hands over it, Rick was astounded first by how much he had peed overnight, but also that the diaper had not leaked and his pajamas stayed completely dry. 

‘These overnight diapers are no joke,’ he thought. He decided to enjoy the warm squishiness a little longer during breakfast. 

Looking around the room, Rick took stock. There were stacks of big babyish diapers on both his nightstand and dresser. Plenty of other changing supplies surrounded them, and a pacifier was nestled next to his pillow, dripping with drool. The only things missing, it seemed, were a crib and a changing table. 

Then Rick saw the note Gloria had left sticking out under the diapers on his dresser. He picked it up and toddled into the kitchen to fix himself breakfast. He began reading the note as he sat down at the table, wincing slightly as his well-spanked padded rear hit the hard wood chair.

As he read, the ache in his bottom served as a good reminder to follow Gloria’s instructions to the letter. He knew it would be a long couple of weeks, but in a strange way he was looking forward to it. Having a diaper around his butt all week would keep him constantly thinking about his mommy. And he liked it that way. Plus he could look forward to another home cooked meal and a rosy bottom on Sunday night. Or maybe even… a good boy spanking. 

Snapping out of his fantasy, Rick realized he needed to get a move on to make it to work on time. He wolfed down his breakfast, guzzled some coffee and hustled off to get cleaned up and dressed for the day. 

Moments later, showered and wrapped in a towel, Rick opened his underwear drawer. A sweet scent wafted out and he took in the sight of the stacks of pull-ups. He picked one out, stretched it out and inspected it. 

Short on time, Rick dropped the towel and slid the Goodnite over his narrow hips. It was a snug fit, but certainly not uncomfortable. He finished getting dressed and checked himself out in the mirror. 

There was absolutely no evidence of a diaper bulge. Rick took a few steps and heard a faint crinkle, but he felt sure no one would notice. 

He smiled. ‘This could be fun…’ he thought. 

Ready for the day, Rick picked up his briefcase and looked inside. He could feel himself blush when he saw the extra diapers and wipes Gloria had packed for him. Zipping the bag, he strode for the door to catch the bus. With his hand on the doorknob, he froze. 

Dashing back into the bedroom, he grabbed the ‘Mute Button’ pacifier from his nightstand. Tucking in neatly into his briefcase, he giggled and ran out the door. 

————

Monday evening, Rick sat watching TV fully embracing his new found babyhood. He wore nothing but a t-shirt and a soaking wet daytime diaper, a sippy cup full of wine in his hand. He had placed an overnight diaper along with wipes and powder out on the coffee table, so he could change right there when needed and be all ready for his jammies. 

His phone buzzed. Lynne. He snatched it up rapidly. 

‘Hey! How are you? I had so much fun the other night. Want to get together again this Friday? Maybe a movie?’

Rick wrote back eagerly. 

‘Hi! I had a great time too. A movie Friday sounds excellent! How was your first day at work?’

‘Aw, thanks for asking. It went really well! They were super impressed with me, I kicked serious butt ;-) ’

Rick took the bait. ‘Awesome! Way to go. And speaking of serious butt… I can’t wait to see yours again ;-) ’

‘Haha, well I’ll show you mine if you show me yours… btw did those bruises heal up?’

Rick’s stomach knotted. They had of course healed, but were recently replaced by new ones. But he hadn’t been spanked as severely last night, and assumed he’d be in the clear by Friday. 

‘Lol yeah all better thanks for asking,’ he wrote. 

‘Oh good. I think I need to return some of what you gave me. Get yourself ready for some spankins mister!’

Rick’s cock sprung to attention. He couldn’t believe his eyes. 

‘Mmm can’t wait,’ he said lasciviously. ‘I’ll come by your place around 8 and we can head to the theater together?’

‘It’s a date. Goodnight xoxo’

‘See you then. Goodnite!’

After he pushed send, he realized his Freudian slip… and realized he’d have to ultimately explain to Lynne why he was wearing a pull-up diaper when they started getting frisky on Friday. He started working on a list of plausible excuses for why he couldn’t sleep over. 

But he couldn’t come up with any. None that Lynne would believe. And besides, Rick had come to accept and enjoy his role as Gloria’s little boy, so if he and Lynne had any real future, she was bound to eventually find out that he wore diapers. 

And he already knew she was into spanking. She had just confirmed as much again when she texted Rick to be “ready for some spankins.” It didn’t seem like too much to hope that she might be ok with diapers too. After all, Rick’s relationship with Gloria had all started with a smacked bottom, and evolved from there. Maybe Lynne would be similarly open minded… only time would tell. 

Rick’s phone buzzed again. Gloria, this time. 

‘Hey there Huggie Boy! It’s 9 pm, time to put on your bedtime diapers (unless you’re already wearing them…)’

Rick grabbed his phone and wrote back. ‘Hi Mommy! Nope, I’m in a soaking wet daytime diaper. Was just about to get changed…’

‘Good boy. How was your first day in pull-ups?’

‘It was good. They are pretty comfy, and discreet.’

‘Aw good. I’m sure your little tush looks adorable in them. Did you keep them dry all day?’

Even through text message, Gloria could make him blush. ‘Yes, Mommy,’ Rick replied. 

‘Such a big boy! Hehe :-)  Ok, go change that diaper and put on your PJs. Goodnite little boy.’

‘Yes, Mommy. Goodnite :-D ’

Rick popped open the tapes on his sodden Pamper and began cleaning himself up. He lifted his legs and gently wiped his butt, noticing that it still hurt a little, but far less than the day before. Rolling up the used diaper, he reached to the coffee table and unfolded the nighttime one and slid it under his bottom. Rick has truly come to enjoy the feeling of a fresh diaper. He reveled the sensation as his bare cheeks connected with the soft padding and he pulled the thick core up between his legs. 

Rick smiled. He was really getting used to this. Powdered and snuggly taped into the puffy diaper, he waddled from the couch to the bedroom to find his pajamas. As though Pavlov had just rung a bell, he let out a huge yawn as he zipped them up. 

Popping a pacifier in his mouth, Rick toddled off to the bathroom to brush his teeth. He noticed the big stack of diapers still prominently displayed atop the toilet. Turning to the mirror, he took in the sight before him. There he stood, 27 years old dressed in cute pajamas with a thick diaper bulge in front, a pacifier between his lips. 

Rick smiled again. This was part of his identity now, a little momma's boy who needed to be looked after, kept in diapers and spanked when he misbehaved. Lynne would either be onboard, or she wasn’t the girl for him. 

It would only be a few days before he found out. 

• Like 7
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the extended hiatus… I am working on another chapter but life has been in the way (I’m currently battling a bad cold, maybe RSV…). Hope to have something posted over the weekend. Thanks for your patience! ☺️

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

The rest of the week, Rick followed the rules impeccably. He wore pull-ups to work every day, and diapers as soon as he got home each evening. He soaked his overnight diapers every night, sometimes in his sleep. His dreams continued to be filled with diaper changes and bare bottomed spankings. This included daydreams - the tight fit of the pull-ups kept his thoughts on his mommy all day long and his mind often wandered to the sensation of her hand spanking him through the crinkly padding of a diaper. 

On Thursday when he returned home from work, he found a notice in his mailbox that he had a package to pick up from the front desk. Recalling that Gloria said she would be shipping him some more diapers, he nervously hurried over to the desk to retrieve the box. He was anxious about the building staff and his neighbors seeing the package. 

Fortunately, when the desk attendant handed it over, he could see it was very discreet. A simple plain brown box, no one would be suspicious as he lugged it up to his apartment through the elevator. The box was huge though, and his stomach fluttered thinking about how many packages of diapers it might contain. His cock pressed against his tight pull-up. 

Rick shuffled into the elevator and managed to push the button for his floor. He was trying to hit the close-door button, but didn’t get it fast enough before one of his neighbors slid in. 

It was a woman who lived down the hall from Rick. Middle aged and apparently single, he had seen her several times before, and while they hadn’t ever been properly introduced, they often shared pleasantries while coming and going. She was decidedly older than Rick, but easy on the eyes with a shapely figure and a maternal warmth about her. He’d be lying if he said he hadn’t fantasized about being put across her lap with his pants pulled down for a smacked bottom. 

“Oh my, that’s a big box,” the woman said. Rick’s mouth went dry. His brow grew damp. “What did you order?” she asked. 

“Oh um I um oh…” Rick stammered. He had no answer and was extremely nervous that he’d blurt out he was in fact carrying a huge box of adult baby diapers. “I’m actually not really sure. I think someone sent it to me.”

“Ohhh a surprise package! How exciting!” she said exuberantly. 

“Ha, yeah.. I guess we’ll see.”

“You don’t even know who sent it?”

“Well I think it’s from my momm-” he caught himself. “I think maybe from my mom.”

“Aw that’s sweet. Nice that she still looks after you even though you’re all grown up.” She winked. 

Rick was dumbstruck. He laughed nervously. “Ha, um yeah I guess so.” The pit in his stomach grew. 

Mercifully, the doors opened at their floor. Rick’s neighbor held the door open for him as he awkwardly stepped into the hallway. 

“Have a nice evening,” she said. “Good luck with your mystery box!”

“Thanks, you too,” he called after her down the hall. 

Finally inside his apartment, Rick dropped the box with a thump and took a sigh of relief. The interaction with his neighbor had seemingly been a close call, but it also fed his imagination and gave him fresh fantasy material…

But back to the task at hand, Rick grabbed some scissors and cut open the box. A sweet smell wafted out immediately and enveloped Rick’s senses. He looked inside to find four bags of fresh diapers neatly packed inside, two bags of the bulky white overnights and two of the slightly thinner dinosaur diapers. 

As he lifted out one of the dino packs, he saw there was more in the box. There were four additional items individually wrapped in cellophane. The first two he removed looked like neatly folded t-shirts, one in baby blue the other printed with cute dinosaurs all clad in puffy diapers. 

Taking the garments from their packaging, he realized they were more than just t-shirts. The material extended below a typical waistline and had snaps along the bottom edge. Gloria had sent him onesies! 

Rick kept digging and opened the other two packages. These were also cloth, but thicker and soft. He shook out one of them and held it up in front of his face. There was no mistaking them - toddler-style cloth training pants. Again, one was solid baby blue and the other had the same diapered dinosaur print as the onesie. They were plushy, wide cut and, of course, sized for an adult just like Rick. 

He felt butterflies in his stomach again. He couldn’t help letting a smile spread across his face. And he suddenly felt the urge to pee. 

Still wearing his Goodnites, he decided to just let go. He hadn't wet them yet and was curious how much the would hold. The pull-up swelled as his pee soaked in. Rick was impressed that it didn’t leak, but it definitely couldn’t take a second wetting and needed to be changed right away. He tore open the dino diapers and pulled one out. 

Moments later, Rick waddled through his apartment wearing his button down work shirt, hiked up dress socks and a thick babyish Pamper. He opened the fridge to discover it rather bare. He’d finished the last of Gloria’s lasagna the night before and was left with no good options for dinner. 

Closing the fridge, Rick saw the note with Gloria’s instructions attached to the door with a magnet. He looked at the note, then looked down at his Huggies. He needed to go get groceries, and according to the rules, he would need to wear diapers to do so. Rick took a deep breath, and went to put his pants back on. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2