LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pranks & Punishments

Max and Megan find that someone will be joining them in the playpen... and they have a difficult first day.

---

If you like what you read and would like to support me by helping me to pay for my groceries and mortgage please feel free to check out my Patreon. You can see the next update to this story RIGHT NOW over here! https://www.patreon.com/posts/75345470

Patrons get early access to all my stories for just $5 a month and for $10 you get to read everything I've written AND get access to 43 PATREON EXCLUSIVE STORIES! Every patron is very appreciated and allows me to keep writing as much as I do :)

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

---

Max and Megan… and Anthony!

---

Max and Mandy were kneeling in their shared crib. Both of the twins were staring out at the room in shocked silence. It felt like there was nothing left that could surprise them and yet they had been proven wrong. It was very early on Monday morning and they had not expected to have been awoken like they had.

“This is ridiculous!” Anthony raged. He was more animated than the twins’ had ever seen him.

“What’s ridiculous is that I’m having to do this to yet another member of my immediately family.” Jane replied.

Jane had burst through the door and startled her offspring awake. She had been practically dragging Anthony into the nursery, he was wearing his pyjamas and loudly swearing. The twins’ mother had marched their father across the room to where the changing table sat.

Max was frowning as he tried to wake himself up assuming this was some weird dream. Spreading his legs a little without giving it a second thought he released his bladder and felt the warmth stream into his diaper. He shivered a little as he relaxed. The hot amber pee spreading over his balls and crotch as it crept around his padding and soaked in.

“You don’t have to do this!” Anthony yelled out.

“If I want you to keep your damn job I do.” Jane replied tiredly, “And keep some respect in the neighbourhood. I don’t know what I did to deserve this…”

“What about work?” Anthony whined.

“You don’t have to worry about that today.” Jane said, “I called in sick for you. You won’t be back until tomorrow. It’s because of your job that I’m forced to do this anyway, you were the one letting sensitive information leak to your braindead kids.”

“Hey!” Megan complained, “I’m no-”

“If you want that clearly soaked diaper changed you’ll stop talking right there.” Jane pointed at her daughter sternly. She was like a typhoon of bad mood that was washing over the whole family.

Megan’s face flushed red and she dropped away from the bars of the crib. Her diaper was indeed soaked and she didn’t want to have to sit in it through breakfast. Backing down from a challenge was very much against her better nature but it wasn’t like she was in a position of strength here. Her self-confidence had abandoned her after her last day at school showed just how little people thought of her when they weren’t afraid.

“Are you going to cooperate or is Mommy going to have to do this the hard way?” Jane asked her husband with her hands on her hips.

Anthony was silent. He was facing away from the crib but both Max and Megan were certain he was blushing in the way they spent most of their time doing. They watched in fascination as Jane started to undo his pyjama shirt in front of the changing table. As soon as the last button was undone she slipped it down his arms and pulled it away from his body.

Her hands quickly went down to Anthony’s crotch and before the twins realised what they were watching she yanked the pyjama pants down to the ground. There were immediate exclamations of disgust from the twins who turned their heads away from their father’s bare ass.

“I think I’m going to be sick…” Megan muttered as she turned away.

“You’ll get on that changing table unless you want a spanking to go along with your diaper.” Jane warned.

Jane was bigger than Anthony. Max had turned back to look at his two parents. He was sure that Jane would win any physical battle and it looked like Anthony was coming to the same conclusion. He was only a little smaller but he had never worked out a day in his life. Jane would overpower him, which was something everyone in the room could agree on.

With a growl and quick glance over his shoulder at the twins he awkwardly and slowly climbed up on to the changing table and laid down. He covered his crotch with his hands. Max remembered the first time he had been in that position. He could practically feel the humiliation and shame sweating out of Anthony’s pores.

“Jane…” Anthony’s voice came out like a frightened whine.

“No more words.” Jane warned, “I don’t want to spend all day dressing you.”

One of Max’s diapers was pulled out and allowed to unfold. The plastic crinkled loudly as it spilled open. Anthony reluctantly lifted his hips a little to let the rear of the diaper get slipped underneath him. He was trembling slightly as the soft padding rubbed against his skin.

The front of the diaper was pulled up and over Anthony’s crotch. Megan was finally able to look around again and though she was shocked to see her father in such a position she was at least glad that he was covered up. She saw her dad’s hands suddenly reach out to grab Jane’s wrists and stop her from taping the diaper up.

“Can… Can I at least go to the bathroom first?” Anthony asked quietly, “You know I go in the mornings…”

“The sooner you learn this is your potty for the summer the happier you’ll be.” Jane flashed a patronising smile and pulled her hands away from Anthony’s grip.

The diaper was pulled up and flattened over Anthony’s tummy. The sides of the diaper were pulled up and then the tapes placed on the front. Soon, just like his twins, Anthony was diapered like a baby. He dropped off the side of the changing table as soon as he was able and looked down at his crotch as if in disbelief. When he saw Max and Megan staring at him he turned around so they couldn’t see his blushing face.

“You’ve had your fun.” Anthony growled, “I’m sorry, alright? Let me ou-”

“It’s lucky Max is almost as big as you are.” Jane interrupted, “It means you’ll have some cute outfits to wear.”

After a lot of pouting and complaining Anthony and the twins were all changed into fresh diapers and dressed for the day. They were put into onesies that were identical except for being different colours. Anthony was wearing red and still staring down in disbelief, Max was wearing blue and Megan was in yellow.

“Hold hands everybody!” Jane said with a wolfish smile as she approached the nursery door.

The three diapered adults loudly complained until Jane turned around and looked at them with raised eyebrows. Whilst still grumbling they did as they were told. The three of them linked hands and started following Jane as if they were young school children on an outing. They wound their way down the stairs and into the living room like a snake.

“Now, you can play until lunch time, OK?” Jane said as she opened the gate, “If any of you need me you only have to cry.”

Megan looked around at her father and saw that he seemed on the verge of tears already. Jane left the living room and pulled the door closed. The awkward scenario in the room was almost unbearable for all three of them. No one knew where to look, it was now a little cramped inside the playpen that was clearly not meant for three adults.

After a minute Max went over to the toy cars he spent so much time playing with whilst Megan went to the opposite side and started colouring. That left Anthony in the middle of the playpen and unsure of what to do. He sat on the ground and winced as he felt the diaper cushioning his butt. He folded his arms in front of his chest and stayed in sulky silence.

When the door opened a couple of minutes later Jane walked in with three bottles. She dropped the three bottles into the playpen and then left without a word. Anthony watched her go and huffed in frustration.

“This is stupid.” Anthony exclaimed after another minute of silence, “Am I expected to just be a stupid baby?”

“Welcome to our world.” Megan muttered.

“Well, that’s different...” Anthony grumbled, “You did something wrong.”

“So did you!” Max exclaimed, “This is YOUR fault!”

“MY fault!?” Anthony shouted, “Listen here, young man, I’m still your father and you wi-”

“Babies!” Jane pushed the door open a little and stuck her head in. She looked very annoyed, “Keep it down and play nice. I’m trying to take a work call out here. If I have to come back in here because the three of you aren’t getting along there will be some red bottoms.”

The three adult babies ducked their heads and looked away before Jane left. The three of them knew better than to provoke Jane. After giving them a few seconds of disapproving looks she pulled her head back and left.

As the twins went back to playing Anthony looked around at the entertainment on offer. He sneered at the options available to him. He was a doctor, he had spent years going through medical school and had great knowledge of the human body, how could he be expected to occupy his time with building blocks and toys that squealed animal noises?

After sitting for an hour Anthony could feel the call of nature knocking. He normally went number two in the morning before leaving for work but that had been denied to him on that day, he couldn’t hold it in forever.

“Hey!” Anthony hissed at his twins, “What do you two do when you need to crap?”

Max and Megan looked at each other and then back at their father. Anthony looked from one to the other as if expecting there was some special secret they had. It was textbook denial because he had most certainly smelled what happened when either of the twins needed the bathroom.

“We… Well, why do you think we have diapers?” Max asked with a frown.

“No, you don’t understand.” Anthony waved his hand in front of him and shook his head, “I can’t do that.”

“OK?” Megan replied. She was confused but instead of confronting her father over his obvious denial she instead turned away.

Anthony couldn’t believe how ridiculous this was. It had gone too far and the lesson Jane was trying to teach had definitely sunk in, he was definitely ready to go back to normal with a new respect for following the rules. He turned towards the door as if expecting Jane to come walking in, like his revelation meant his punishment was coming to an end. The door remained steadfastly closed.

Minutes ticked by and Anthony was still sitting in the middle of the playpen. The pressure on his bowels was increasing but there was still no sign that anyone was coming to help him. He had seen Megan stop and drop her toys as she stood completely still, her red face let him know she was soaking her diaper. He had something much worse in the offing but he was determined to maintain control no matter what. No one could force him to fill his pants!

“Jane?” Anthony yelled out, “Jane!”

“She isn’t going to come…” Max said simply after a couple of seconds.

“Shut up!” Anthony snapped, “She has to!”

Anthony was getting beyond desperate. The fullness in his belly was impossible to ignore and he was having to clench to stop from embarrassing himself. He was restless and fidgety. Every time he saw one of the twins looking at him he felt like snapping but he kept his mouth closed even as his heartbeat soared and his face went red.

Soon it felt like sitting down was making things worse and he had to move around more. He stood up and nearly lost control in the process. He started walking back and forth across the middle of the playpen, splitting the caged area in two with one twin on either side. He paced up and down trying to ignore the pressure that was threatening to burst out of him.

Anthony felt like he was in line at the bathroom. He could remember multiple times where the bathroom was occupied and he would be left pacing up and down as he was forced to wait. At least then he had the goal of the toilet to keep him going, now he didn’t even have that. The temptation to just climb out of the playpen was strong but the thought of what his wife would do kept him in place.

It was inevitable that Anthony would soil himself. He lasted another fifteen minutes until it felt like he was going to explode. He was whining and groaning and couldn’t even walk anymore. Every time he broke wind, which was happening more and more often, he had to clench to stop anything else happening.

Anthony’s eyes were filled with tears as he stopped walking and bent over in the middle of the playpen. He could feel the eyes of his twins watching him as he helplessly lost control. He hadn’t even finished bending his knees when he felt his sphincter dilate. After holding on for so long it felt like there was a ton of poop that wanted to come out.

Anthony felt waste burst out of him. One second his diaper was dry and the next there was a sticky mess spreading around the seat of the padding. He shuddered as the poop pushed out on it’s own. His tummy immediately started feeling better but the cost was so great. He whimpered as he felt the poop spreading like mud, he could feel the stink inching up towards his lower back.

With a grunt Anthony pushed down. He was determined to get this over as soon as possible. He could feel his diaper pushing out in all directions as it shifted and desperately tried to contain everything it was suddenly filling with. The poop seemed to never end and soon it felt like the whole diaper was coated in a layer of it. The stink was already leaking out and offending Anthony’s nose. He turned his head away in disgust.

Max watched with a tilted head as he saw the diaper push out. A part of him was sympathetic for his father but another part of him took a kind of perverse pleasure in watching his father be humbled, he had gone along with this punishment and now he was finding out exactly what it meant to be on the other side.

Anthony pushed down one more time and held his breath. His face went red as a final mudslide of semi-solid waste poured out of him. The heat of his accident spread all over his diaper area. Just to complete the destruction he was guilty of causing Anthony’s bladder relaxed and he shivered as hot piss soaked through the poop and caused the absorbent material to swell up.

“Finished?” Megan asked sarcastically as she looked back down at her colouring.

“Shut up!” Anthony’s voice cracked, “Get your mother in here.”

“No can do.” Max said, “She will come to check on us when she wants to. If you want her to come now you’ll have to do what a baby does when they need a change.”

Anthony grimaced. As if soiling himself completely wasn’t bad enough he now had his twins telling him that he should start wailing because he needed his diaper changed. There was no way he would demean himself even further than he already had.

The squatting position Anthony was maintaining quickly became uncomfortable. He bent over so that he ended up on his hands and knees. He slowly stood up and with each small movement he could feel his diaper moving against him. He winced as the diaper slipped and slid against him. He gingerly reached down and touched the padding through his onesie and was shocked at just how much it had expanded. He waddled a couple of steps before stopping. He wanted to get out of the playpen immediately but, again, he thought about the potential punishment.

“I can’t just stand here like this!” Anthony complained with watery eyes, “This is just…”

“You’ll get used to it.” Megan said sarcastically. She looked disgusted at what her father had done.

Anthony stood in the playpen for fifteen minutes. He watched the door like a dog waiting for their owner to come home. When it remained steadfastly closed he sighed and knew he had no option but to wait just like his kids.

Slowly Anthony sunk down to the floor. As he sat he felt the huge pile of poop spreading over his skin. He grimaced the whole way as his buttocks sunk into the soft pile. He felt as if he was totally coated in the horrible substance. He felt a sob welling up in his throat but using what little self-respect he had left he forced it away. He was a doctor and a man, not some cry-baby who needed looking after.

It was an agonising half hour wait for Anthony. He barely moved because each small shift in position seemed to make the mess piled in his disposable shift and spread even more. He could smell himself and felt ashamed that the twins had both moved to the side of the playpen furthest from him to put some distance between them and the stink. When Jane opened the door she was carrying three bottles. She walked over to the playpen and placed them just inside the fence. She started to turn to leave causing Anthony to quickly scramble to his feet.

“Wait!” Anthony exclaimed.

Jane stopped and looked back at her husband with her hands on her hips. Anthony didn’t know if she could smell him but if she could she had a remarkable poker face. Anthony looked down at the ground with his fingers interlocked in front of his belly.

“I… I need a change…” Anthony said quietly.

“What was that?” Jane asked.

“I need a change.” Anthony said loudly. A tear rolled down his cheek.

“Now, now… We don’t demand things do we?” Jane gently admonished her husband as if he was a small toddler, “Try again.”

“Could you change my diaper… please?” Anthony sniffed back the snot that threatened to drip down his face. He felt totally and completely humbled.

“Of course.” Jane smiled pleasantly. She opened the gate and Anthony stepped out.

Anthony made for the doorway hoping to get this done as soon as possible but was stopped. Jane stepped in front of him and looked him dead in the eyes as she reached down to feel his bulging crotch. Her hand travelled around and squeezed the rear that was clearly packed full of excrement.

“Anyone else need as change?” Jane asked as she looked past Anthony at the twins.

Max and Megan both shook their heads. Anthony knew that at least one of them was wet but he guessed it wasn’t enough to require a change. He supposed Jane wouldn’t take too kindly to changing diapers that could last longer. Either way he took Jane’s hand and was led upstairs to receive his first, but certainly not last, diaper change.

• Like 5

Anthony is still trying to adjust to the new status quo when he has to go back to work. Normally he enjoys work but now it has become even more stressful than his home life... and he isn't at all helped by Mandy.

---

If you like what you read and would like to support me by helping me to pay for my groceries and mortgage please feel free to check out my Patreon. You can see the next update to this story RIGHT NOW over here! https://www.patreon.com/posts/pranks-part-75650446

Patrons get early access to all my stories for just $5 a month and for $10 you get to read everything I've written AND get access to 43 PATREON EXCLUSIVE STORIES! Every patron is very appreciated and allows me to keep writing as much as I do :)

---

Anthony’s heart was beating at a million miles per hour. He was still sat in his car even though his first appointment was in just a matter of minutes. He was parked outside the doctor’s office he worked at and trying to build up the courage to go in. It was his first day going in with a thick diaper taped snuggly to his waist.

Eventually it became impossible to avoid the inevitable any longer. He stepped out of his car and grabbed his briefcase like he did any other day. He hoped that no one could tell the difference in his attire even though it felt like the most obvious thing in the world. He walked as confidently as he could through the sliding double doors.

“Good morning.” The receptionist smiled as Anthony walked past.

Anthony jumped and looked at the woman as if she had already sussed him out. The greeting was no different to any other day but he felt like he was permanently on edge. Every sound seemed to make him jump.

“Y-Yes…” Anthony could feel himself sweating, “Hello.”

“Do you want me to give you a few minutes before your first patient?” The receptionist asked. She looked a little confused by Anthony’s demeanour.

“Yes please.” Anthony replied.

Anthony lingered for a moment too long. The situation had become awkward before Anthony finally turned away and walked past the rest of the desk. He had his briefcase between him and the women who worked on reception, he just hoped that was enough to hide the bulges.

Anthony went through his door and leaned back against it. A few moments of privacy felt wonderful. He could feel a cold sweat dampening his clothes a little, he hadn’t even had his first appointment but he already felt on the verge of a nervous collapse. He walked over to his desk and sat down. As the computer powered on he wondered how he would ever get through this.

The door opened quite suddenly. Anthony was about to admonish the entrant for not knocking when he saw Mandy walking in with a stack of papers and a smile. She wandered over as if it were her office rather than his.

“Dr. Andrews, I have some paperwork for you to have a look at when you get the time.” Mandy said as she placed the folders on Anthony’s desk.

Anthony watched her warily. One of his hands reached down to defensively cup the front of his diaper. Before leaving for work that morning Anthony had been given some very specific instructions and some idea of his punishment should he fail to do as he was told. Unfortunately for him the instructions included not being able to change his own diaper, he was supposed to leave that to the nurse who had just walked in to his office and was looking down at him smugly.

“Thank you.” Anthony said stiffly as he took the folders and placed them to the side of the desk.

“Your appointment at ten was just cancelled as well.” Mandy said as she brushed some dust off her uniform.

Anthony simply nodded. He was red in the face and just wanted to get to his appointments and attempt to keep everything secret. He was determined to move from his desk as little as possible. He was certainly getting a taste of how hard things had been for the twins since their punishment started.

“Is there anything else?” Anthony eventually said when Mandy remained in front of his desk.

“I don’t think so.” Mandy said pleasantly, “Unless you need your diaper changed.”

Anthony felt his face drain of colour and he sheepishly looked away from Mandy. He shook his head. He was completely dry but that wouldn’t last forever and he dreaded having to ask Mandy for a change. He needed this uncomfortable situation to end so he could go back to his work and stop feeling so anxious.

“OK, well, remember you aren’t allowed to-” Mandy started.

“Yes, I know!” Anthony snapped.

Mandy raised her eyebrows and Anthony and ducked his head back down. He was thankful to hear her walking away and when he looked up she was indeed already out of the door. Just before it closed Anthony saw his first patient of the day sitting on the seat just outside his office. He had to take several minutes to get himself composed before he called out for his first patient to come inside.

---

It was a long, stressful and tiring day for Anthony. He had felt on edge practically the entire time and his diaper was now soaked. He stood up as his latest patient left the room and as soon as the door closed he took a couple of experimental steps. He winced as he felt the padding hanging low between his thighs. He needed a change.

Anthony walked across his office to the door and opened it up. He had two patients left and one of them was waiting outside the door. As Anthony emerged the patient started to stand.

“Not yet.” Anthony said putting his hand out, “I just need a minute.”

The patient sat back down and Anthony waddled out into the hallway. He prayed that the bulkiness of his underwear was less noticeable than it seemed. He waddled down the hallway feeling his diaper rubbing against his inner thighs. He looked over his shoulder and saw his patient watching him. Anthony swallowed nervously as he reached the nurse’s room.

Anthony knocked on the door and waited. And waited. He tapped his foot anxiously on the floor as there was no sign of life in the nurse’s room. This was a complication he hadn’t expected and he wondered what he should do, he stared at the door as if expecting he could see right through it if he looked hard enough. He knocked a second time but still didn’t get a response. He felt anxious and put his head in his hands as he panicked, he didn’t know how much the diaper could take but he was surely pushing it to it’s limits.

“Are you looking for Mandy?” A sweet voice came from just down the hallway and Anthony spun around to see another woman in a nurse’s uniform.

“Erm, yes.” Anthony said as he lowered his hands. The woman was looking at him strangely which he understood, he probably looked like he was on the verge of tears before she came along.

“She’s on break.” The nurse said with a small smile, “She’s in the staff lounge.”

“Thank you.” Anthony said as gruffly as he could.

Waddling yet again Anthony headed down towards the end of the corridor. He could hear his crinkles and it made him shiver with fear of being found out. It seemed like every head turned his way as he walked but it could’ve just been his imagination, it seemed like that the whole building had gone silent to watch the doctor.

The staff room was very basic. Anthony pushed open the door to see Mandy sat on one of the three couches around a wooden table. There were vending machines in the corner as well as a small kitchen area. Anthony bit his bottom lip as he looked around, indeed Mandy was sitting on a couch and reading a book but she was not alone. There were four other people in the room.

“Good to see you, Ant.” Dr. Hamilton said. He was an older male doctor who had worked at this surgery longer than Anthony had, “I didn’t see you at lunch…”

“I worked through.” Anthony muttered distractedly.

“It’s not like you to work in your regular hours yet alone lunch.” Dr. Hamilton chuckled and a couple of others joined in.

“That’s none of your damn business.” Anthony growled in reply.

The room suddenly felt tense. Anthony looked around and realised that he had overreacted to the light-hearted jibe. The last thing he wanted to do was bring more attention to himself and yet here he was being looked at by everyone in the room except, ironically, for Mandy. Anthony would worry about apologies later.

“Mandy, could I have a word?” Anthony asked as he looked at Mandy. He could feel his cheeks going red though she still hadn’t looked up from her book.

“Sure. What’s up?” Mandy asked as she placed her bookmark.

“I was hoping we could talk outside.” Anthony said pointedly.

“I was kind of enjoying this book…” Mandy said with a sigh, “And it is my break. Can it wait half an hour?”

Anthony discreetly pressed his legs together a little bit and felt the thick padding separating his thighs. He didn’t know if he could wait half an hour, trying to do so seemed like it might be a big risk and the swollen padding certainly seemed saturated. He swallowed nervously as he tried to ignore the way other people were eavesdropping on his conversation.

“It’s… It’s quite important.” Anthony finally said.

“Is that so?” Mandy put her book down, “And I suppose you can’t CHANGE things around?”

Anthony winced. The emphasis Mandy was putting on the word “change” was unmistakable, as was her smirk. She looked to be really enjoying this and Anthony had to hold his tongue. He wanted to throttle the young woman. Anthony wasn’t used to being made fun of or played with like this, especially not by someone he regarded as inferior to himself. He wanted and demanded respect.

“It’s an urgent matter.” Anthony hissed through clenched teeth.

“Fair enough.” Mandy put her book in her bag and stood up with a stretch, “I guess most of that book was PADDING anyway…”

Anthony was shaking slightly and it took everything he had to remain in place. He loathed needing other people but he didn’t dare think about what might happen if he didn’t do what his wife had expressly instructed. Mandy walked past Anthony with a confident smile, to his chagrin she knew she was untouchable.

“Come on.” Mandy said as she held the door open.

Anthony could see that the other people in the room sensed something strange was happening even if they didn’t understand what. He had a reputation as being a hard ass, he certainly didn’t suffer people who disrespected him and the way Mandy was talking to him right now seemed completely out of left field.

Anthony swallowed his emotions and walked out the door with as much dignity as he could manage. The door closed behind him and he could feel Mandy walking very close behind him. When he felt a sudden pat on his backside that pressed the thick padding against his skin he froze and turned around to face the nurse.

“Are you crazy!?” Anthony snarled, “How dare yo-”

“Oh, hush.” Mandy replied flippantly, “No need to be so cranky.”

Anthony watched Mandy walk past him towards his office with impotent rage. Thankfully the part of the corridor the encounter had taken place in was quiet and it didn’t seem anyone had seen the strange scene. He followed behind Mandy hearing his soft crinkles and feeling the thick diaper with every step. He watched the young nurse push into his office like she ran the place.

“Give me a minute.” Anthony said to the patient still waiting outside his door.

Anthony closed his door behind him and it wasn’t a moment too soon. As he turned back to the room he saw Mandy pulling a diaper out of Anthony’s bag and she was doing nothing to disguise that fact. Anthony took a deep breath and waddled across the room.

“Just because I’m going along with this stupid crap doesn’t mean you can… do that stuff.” Anthony grumbled. He had walked over to his patient table.

“What stuff?” Mandy asked brightly.

“Disrespecting me!” Anthony exclaimed, “Risking exposing my… you know.”

“Your soggy diapers?” Mandy asked with a big smile. She looked straight at Anthony who couldn’t hold her gaze, “Listen, this is your punishment. If you didn’t want to be inconvenienced maybe you shouldn’t have made it so easy for your bratty twins to try and ruin Joey’s life.”

Anthony grumbled wordlessly as he stood by the table. He wasn’t exactly sure how this was supposed to work but Mandy seemed much more in control. She walked over and placed the changing supplies at the foot of the patient table, she then went to Anthony and started reaching down. Anthony watched with increasingly wide eyes as she reached for his belt and started unbuckling it.

“W-What are you doing!?” Anthony stepped back quickly.

“Changing you.” Mandy replied simply.

“I can do this bit…” Anthony said. His hands drifted over his crotch defensively.

“Fine.” Mandy stood up and shrugged, “I’ll just go and phone your wife to tell her that you’re being uncooperative.”

Anthony shook his head and reached out one of his hands to grab Mandy’s arm. With a sigh of resignation he nodded his head and moved both hands out of the way. He watched as Mandy unbuckled his belt, he blushed as his pants were pulled down and his shoes slipped off. When Mandy finally pointed to the table Anthony quietly shuffled over and laid down.

Anthony jumped as Mandy’s hand suddenly reached out and squeezed the saturated padding. He cringed as the padding was checked despite how obviously wet it was. Mandy was making this last as long as possible to prolong the agony.

“You’re nearly leaking!” Mandy said loudly.

Anthony nervously looked towards his door. He prayed that the patient waiting outside couldn’t hear what was happening. Mandy seemed to take an age to reach out and pull the tapes off his diaper and Anthony could only clench his fists and look away as the front of the padding was lowered. He felt the warmth of the diaper getting replaced by the much cooler air of the room.

After all the delays and anxiety the actual diaper change didn’t take very long. Anthony figured that the nurse had a lot of practice changing her brother. He was wiped clean and had a new diaper slipped underneath him in no time at all and when it was pulled up between his legs it was almost perfect in its fit.

“See? Not so bad.” Mandy said as she balled up the used diaper.

As soon as Mandy had backed up from the table Anthony jumped down. He could hear the loud crinkles from the stiffer plastic of his dry diaper. He grabbed his pants and pulled them up, there was a relief that the ordeal was over mixed with the horror of knowing this would be a regular occurrence.

Anthony turned around and froze in horror as he saw Mandy leaving the room. In one of her hands she was carrying the balled up diaper in one of her hands and had just opened the door. She wasn’t even trying to hide it!

“You can go in now.” Mandy said to the patient who was still sitting down.

Anthony reached out a hand uselessly as he watched Mandy walking away. He saw the patient stand up but still looking at Mandy and her heavy cargo. The patient walked inside and closed the door leaving Anthony to wonder who else might see the used diaper.

• Like 1

Jane needs a babysitter for Max and Megan, fortunately there is one girl the mother knows she can call. When Fiona arrives and sees the twins in their punished state she does the only thing that makes sense. She calls Joey...

---

If you like what you read and would like to support me by helping me to pay for my groceries and mortgage please feel free to check out my Patreon. You can see the next update to this story RIGHT NOW over here! https://www.patreon.com/posts/pranks-part-one-75936935

---

Joey

---

“I don’t know about this.” Joey said through the phone, “I was kind of hoping we would never have to see the twins again…”

“Trust me. You HAVE to see this!” Fiona sounded breathless.

It was a Friday afternoon and the previous day Mandy had a call from the twins’ mother inviting Joey to go over there. She seemed very insistent but Joey had remained non-committed, he would’ve much preferred to try and forget that they even existed. He had simply shrugged when his sister had told him about it. Joey had told Fiona and she said she would check it out, he had tried to tell her not to but it was too late, Fiona had already hung up.

“What could possibly be worth opening those old wounds for?” Joey asked as he looked out the window at a bright sunny day.

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you!” Fiona replied, “It really would be better if you came here and saw for yourself.”

“Ugh…” Joey sighed.

Joey really didn’t want to go out. He would’ve much preferred to stay in his room, maybe have Fiona over to talk and play games with. He definitely didn’t want to go to the house of the people who had so comprehensively ruined his life. He didn’t say anything and a silence fell across the phone line.

“Hello?” Fiona said after a few seconds.

“I’m still here.” Joey replied.

“I promise you won’t regret it if you come here.” Fiona said, “It’s… It’s unbelievable.”

“If I go there will you still be there?” Joey asked knowing that he would have to walk to their house.

“Of course.” Fiona’s grin was audible, “I’m going to be here all day.”

“Fine, I’ll get ready and come over.” Joey sighed again and shook his head already regretting his decision, “This better be worth it.”

“It is!” Fiona exclaimed.

Joey hung up the phone and lazily got to his feet. He didn’t feel in any rush and was truthfully looking for any reason to change his mind. When he realised there was no reason to get back into bed he reached down to check his diaper, he was damp but far from soaked. He pulled his pants on over the padding and then put on a shirt. Fearing he was making a mistake he opened his bedroom door and went downstairs.

---

“Would you stop staring…” Megan hissed from her playpen in the centre of the living room.

“I’m not going to lie, that’s a big ask.” Fiona said with giggle.

Fiona had just finished putting her phone away. She couldn’t wait for Joey to see what had happened to the twins, it was hard to believe the two bullies who terrorised the school for years were sitting in front of her and playing with toys and wearing diapers. When she had shown up that day she had expected, at most, the twins to give a half-hearted apology. Instead, they were on the floor like babies.

“Are you sure you don’t mind babysitting?” Jane walked up to the living room door with her handbag.

“It would be my pleasure.” Fiona answered, “I just got off the phone with Joey. He said he’ll be over soon.”

“Wonderful!” Jane smiled, “I’ve been hoping he would get a chance to see what happened to these two brats. Hopefully it will provide some measure of closure for him.”

Jane turned around as she finished and slipped her shoes on. Fiona watched the twins and saw their already downcast faces become even more pronounced when they heard Joey was coming over. Megan in particular scowled at the very idea.

“Megan has just been changed so she’ll be alright but Max might need a diaper change very soon.” Jane called out from the hallway, “Have you done this sort of thing before?”

“Yeah, I’ve babysat my cousins plenty of times.” Fiona said in response.

“Well the concept is the same even if the subjects are bigger.” Jane said, “I’ll be back in a few hours. You have my cell number if you need me.”

The last words were yelled as Jane was walking out of the door. A bang signified the door closing and that Fiona was alone with the twins. It was strange, Fiona knew she was the same age as Max and Megan but she felt so much bigger and older.

“Well then, isn’t this a fun situation.” Fiona said as she leaned forwards.

“Look, you can just leave and stop Joey coming here.” Megan said as she turned around on her padded behind, “You’ve had your laugh, I feel embarrassed. This doesn’t need to go any further.”

“Oh I disagree.” Fiona stood up and walked over to the edge of the playpen, “Now why don’t you draw your babysitter a pretty picture?”

Megan looked up at Fiona with pure hate. Fiona had to smile, if the diapered girl was any tenser she thought a vein would pop out of her forehead. She couldn’t wait for Joey to see what had happened to the twins, she hoped it would do a lot for his self-confidence. He should at least be able to see that he wasn’t the one everyone was talking about. It turned out the twins were quite a hit with everyone who saw them including classmates.

“That wasn’t a suggestion.” Fiona continued when Megan continued to stare at her, “Unless you want a spanking.”

“You wouldn’t dare.” Megan hissed, “If you even tried I’d beat you up.”

“I know you could beat me up.” Fiona nodded as she looked at the girl who was definitely physically superior to her, “But just imagine what your punishment would be when your Mommy found out.”

For a second Megan continued to stare. Her hands were shaking. Slowly and with the apparent realisation that Fiona was right Megan pulled over a piece of paper and the crayon packet. With Megan occupied Fiona turned to her twin brother who was facing away from her.

“OK, little man, your Mommy said you need a diaper change. Do you want it now or after Joey arrives?” Fiona asked with an evil smile. She knew it was a question with no right answer for Max.

“Can I choose death?” Max asked with a scowl.

“I’ll take that as a “now” then. Megan, do you need your little diaper changed?” Fiona turned to the female twin. If looks could kill Fiona would be dead where she stood.

“No.” Megan finally answered with enough venom to bring down a bear.

“Alright, Max, let’s get you a lovely fresh diaper.” Fiona opened the gate to the playpen and watched on as Max crinkled to his feet and slowly waddled out towards the stairs.

Fiona gave Megan a playful wave as she closed the gate again and followed Max up the stairs. She had to resist the urge to reach out and pat the bulging rear end in front of her. It was still so hard to believe this was real and she couldn’t wait for Joey to see what had happened to his tormenters.

“Oh. My. God!” Fiona exclaimed as Max opened the door to the nursery and the pair walked in, “It’s an actual baby’s bedroom!”

“Yes, I know.” Max replied bitterly, “Can we get this over with please?”

“You share a crib with your sister?” Fiona asked. When Max nodded his head she burst into a fit of giggles, “And a changing table! Wow, look at all the diapers!”

As Fiona looked around the room and marvelled at everything she could see that Max was going redder and redder. Whether it was because of the embarrassment or anger she didn’t know but it was probably a combination of the two. Regardless, she knew she had all the power here. She walked over to the larger male and started undressing him, she was surprised that he didn’t put up any resistance and realised he must be used to it by now.

“Up on to the changing table.” Fiona commanded.

When she took her place at the foot of the table and lowered the front of the diaper she had to take care not to giggle and insult Max’s manhood. It wasn’t even that there was really anything to laugh at the situation was just so ridiculous she couldn’t help herself. Max was facing the ceiling with his eyes determinedly closed, it looked like he was straining all his muscles.

“Let’s get to work…” Fiona said as she pulled out the tub of wipes and started cleaning Max up.

Downstairs Megan wasn’t stewing in her own anger and frustration. She felt like this was the final humiliation, having Joey come over and see the pathetic situation she had been reduced to was almost too much to even contemplate. Every single day Megan had contemplated how to get out of this situation, everything from running away to calling the authorities to attacking her mother and taking control had crossed her mind but she hadn’t done any of it. Deep down she knew there were no good outcomes to fighting back.

That didn’t mean she couldn’t get her own back though and Megan was determined to turn this moment of defeat into a victory. After a few minutes of absentmindedly colouring in a picture of an Easter bunny whilst she stared at the carpet in thought she finally came up with a plan. It wasn’t a moment too soon either because just as she smiled to herself in the knowledge that her revenge would be sweet there was a knock on the front door.

For a second nothing happened and Megan wondered if Fiona was going to remember she was the only one available to open the door. Sure enough the sounds of footsteps rushing downstairs soon echoed around the house. Fiona reappeared with a freshly diapered Max who was practically flung into the playpen. Fiona closed the gate just as the doorbell rang.

Fiona rushed out to the hallway and nearly slammed into the door in her haste. She was breathing hard from the effort and she had hair dropping down over her face. Megan heard the door open.

“Come in, come in!” Fiona’s excitement was palpable.

“What’s going on?” Joey replied cautiously.

“You have to see it to believe it.” Fiona said as she took Joey’s hand and started pulling him towards the entrance to the living room.

Joey didn’t understand what was so exciting but he allowed himself to be tugged into the large living room of the twin’s mansion. He was just about to ask what the big deal was and why they were there when his eyes fell on the playpen. His brain just seemed to stop in disbelief.

“Oh my God…” Joey gasped, “Is that…”

Joey took several small steps towards the edge of the playpen as Megan stared up at him with resentment and hate etched on her blushing face. Joey was almost frightened to get too close as if the young woman inside was a barely restrained wild animal that might lash out at him. He didn’t understand, Megan was sat surrounded by toys and very clearly thickly diapered.

“I don’t understand…” Joey gasped as Fiona giggled.

“Sit down. Let me go get Max, then we can have some fun.” Fiona said as she let go of Joey’s hand.

Joey reached out for Fiona like a young boy whose mother had just left him somewhere unfamiliar. As Fiona disappeared around the corner and he heard her climbing the stairs he decided he should sit down. He slowly and awkwardly walked around the edge of the playpen, he didn’t take his eyes off Megan the whole time and Megan stared back. Joey sat down on the couch slowly as if it might be some sort of trap.

“I… I don’t understand…” Joey stuttered.

To Joey it looked like Megan was desperate to respond but she stopped herself. It looked like she was going to spring at him, he was glad when they were both distracted by the reappearance of Fiona who was pulling Max along beside her.

Somehow it was even more surprising to Joey to see Max dressed like a baby. The hulking young man seemed to be almost bursting out of his onesie and the loud crinkles as he compliantly got back into the playpen confirmed he was similarly padded as his sister.

“What do you think?” Fiona asked mischievously as she came over to the couch, “Have you ever seen a pair of cuter babies?”

“You have to tell me what’s going on.” Joey said as he turned to his girlfriend.

Joey sat and listened as Fiona relayed the story that Jane had told her. How this was their punishment and would be for the whole summer. Joey could only stare at the twins as some of the choice humiliations they went through were regaled to him. By the time Fiona was finished Joey’s shock had morphed into a vicious enjoyment. He had never thought the twins would get a proper comeuppance but this seemed too perfect.

“What do you think?” Fiona finally asked when she finished talking.

“Well, the punishment certainly fits the crime…” Joey couldn’t suppress a chuckle.

The twins were decidedly looking away from Fiona and Joey but even with their backs turned Joey could see how humiliated they felt to be babysat by him. All of a sudden the big bullies that had made his and countless other’s lives miserable didn’t seem so scary. There was only one thing putting a crimp on his time at that moment and that was his own diaper which needed a change.

“I, erm, need to sort myself out…” Joey said pointedly.

“Oh, right, yeah.” Fiona nodded. For a second her eyes almost instinctively dropped down to Joey’s crotch, “You should be able to do it upstairs in the nursery. There’s a sign on the door.”

Joey thought he heard Megan snort with derision. No doubt she had guessed exactly what Joey needed to do though she was certainly in no position to judge anyone. Joey stood up and walked towards the door. When he reached the entrance to the main lobby area and looked at the stairs he paused. Maybe it was because of the strangeness of the situation or maybe because he had received such a lift of his spirits from seeing the twins but he turned back towards the living room.

“Would you like to come with me?” Joey asked as he looked over to Fiona. His heart was hammering and he could feel his cheeks flushing with heat.

It looked like he had caught Fiona by surprise because she seemed to just look at him for a couple of seconds as if she might’ve misheard. The two twins had turned to stare at Joey too. Eventually, after a wait that made Joey question why he had asked in the first place Fiona smiled and nodded her head as she stood up.

• Like 5

Oh wow. I'm so glad Joey got to see what happend to these awful twins. Good for him! ?

I just hope he is mature enough not to make the twins punishment even worse, sure messing with them a little bit might be fine but I feel he is morally superior to them, would be a shame if he fell down to the twins level.

Excellent story Elfy!

This is the penultimate update. The conclusion will be posted here next week or, if you're an impatient baby, it's on my Patreon right now!

Joey gets his diaper changed but just as everything seems to be going smoothly the twins manage to throw a wrench in the works...

---

If you like what you read and would like to support me by helping me to pay for my groceries and mortgage please feel free to check out my Patreon. You can see the LAST update to this story RIGHT NOW over here! https://www.patreon.com/posts/pranks-part-two-76227090

---

Fiona walked over to Joey in the doorway and almost looked like she might burst into tears of joy. She held her arms out and after Joey showed no signs of pulling away she wrapped her arms around him. Joey wasn’t used to this sort of contact but his hands slowly raised up to hug Fiona back.

“I’d love to.” Fiona said quietly before walking past Joey. Joey stayed where he was for a second.

“Such a baby.” Max’s voice was derisive.

Joey frowned and turned back to the man who had bullied him throughout high school. How he could make fun of someone for being a baby in the current situation was beyond him though Max had never been the brightest bulb in the room. Even Megan was looking at him with a frown.

“Takes one to know one.” Joey replied with a snort before turning away.

There would’ve been a time where Joey wouldn’t dare have talked back to either of the twins but their invincibility was gone. The emperor had been proven to wear no clothes and Joey felt he had nothing to fear from them anymore. He turned away with a smile to follow Fiona up the stairs.

It was only once the two of them reached the top of the stairs that Joey started feeling nervous. Fiona was walking confidently to a door that had a sign that read “Max and Megan’s Nursery” and Joey curiously peered inside as the door was pushed open.

“What the…” Joey walked inside and looked around in surprise, “They’ve really gone all the way, huh?”

Joey looked around the nursery that was filled with baby’s toys and equipment. It seemed ironic that after all the times Joey thought of himself as a baby he had now walked into a genuinely babyish room and it wasn’t his. The double bed sized crib had two sets of pillows and Joey realised the twins must have to share a bed.

“So…” Fiona clapped her hands together to get Joey’s attention, “How about you come over here?”

Joey felt his lips dry up as he turned to face his girlfriend. He was beyond nervous. Fiona was into diapers and stuff as a fetish, Joey knew that, but he hadn’t let her do anything intimate with him. The most they had ever done was a short little kiss, this felt like a lot more than that. A part of Joey wanted to tell Fiona he had changed his mind but he forced himself to walk across the room. There was a strange confidence that had blossomed within Joey since seeing the twins in their debased state.

“I promise I’ll be gentle.” Fiona smiled warmly.

Joey was about to pull down his pants but Fiona’s hands beat him there. Her fingers slipped past the waistband of his pants and Joey looked down to see them get pulled down a little to show the top of his diaper. Joey could feel himself blushing and looked away in embarrassment.

Joey’s pants dropped down around his ankles and he stepped out of them. This was the first time he had shown his diaper to Fiona and he had no idea how she was going to react. He couldn’t look at the young woman who was still crouched in front of him, he had the urge to apologise for some reason.

“You are so cute.” Fiona said happily, “And… sexy!”

Joey almost choked and looked at Fiona as if she was some kind of alien. He had no idea how someone could think this was sexy yet alone cute but when Fiona stood up and looked at him he could see she was being perfectly honest.

“May I?” Fiona asked.

“Huh?” Joey replied unsure of what she meant.

Joey was waiting for an explanation but Fiona let her actions speak louder than words as a hand started to touch the taut outer plastic of the wet diaper. Joey bit his lip in embarrassment as Fiona gently stroked the front of the diaper.

“I don’t know why you like this…” Joey finally said.

“Neither do I.” Fiona admitted, “But I do.”

Joey watched Fiona for a few moments as she looked down at the wet diaper. When she finally stepped aside and gestured for Joey to climb on to the changing table he took a couple of very crinkly steps. He had to chuckle and shake his head as he watched Fiona watch his every move. Whether Fiona meant it to or not her obvious interest had actually helped put him somewhat at ease.

Joey laid down and looked up at the ceiling. He nervously played with his fingers as Fiona stood at the foot of the changing table. He felt her hand on the front of the diaper as she held the padding down and then used her other hand to pull at the tapes. The disposable loosened with each removed tape until the final one came free and the front was held to his body simply by the weight of the wet padding.

“Last chance to change your mind.” Fiona said as she took hold of the waistband with both hands.

The introverted and shy part of Joey wanted to tell her to stop. The Joey that avoided people whenever possible and worried constantly about embarrassment was so far outside of his comfort zone that he really didn’t know how to act. He ignored that part of his brain and paid attention to the part that was excited by what was happening. He gave a little nod to let Fiona know that she should continue.

Fiona smiled and then a second later she started to pull the front of the diaper down. The cool air of the nursery swirled around Joey’s genitals as the padding was peeled back and laid between his legs. Joey couldn’t look at his girlfriend, for the first time he was exposed to someone he liked romantically and he couldn’t help but worry that she would find him inadequate.

Joey was waiting for Fiona to say something but after a silence that seemed to stretch into infinity Joey was made to jump by a cold baby wipe being placed on his shaft. He now felt a very different problem quickly arising. He closed his eyes as he felt his diaper area twitching and beginning to harden. Still Fiona hadn’t said anything even when he reached full mast.

“This is…” Fiona said as she pulled the wipe away from Joey’s erection.

“I’m sorry!” Joey quickly interrupted, “I can’t control it and-”

“This is great!” Fiona said over the top of Joey’s embarrassed whine, “It’s so big!”

“It… It is?” Joey asked slowly. He had never had much to compare himself to and with his diaper always on he didn’t really think about what was in it all that much.

“Well, don’t tell Max because he’ll get jealous but…” Fiona leaned forwards conspiratorially, “You’re much bigger than he is.”

Joey felt his heart beat even faster and, he didn’t think it was possible, his penis seemed to grow a little more. He hadn’t wanted to do anything but get changed but now he wasn’t so sure. Fiona had a big smile on her face as she finished wiping Joey clean and pulled the diaper out from under him.

“I’m sure they won’t mind if we borrow one of their diapers.” Fiona said as she reached under the table and cheekily took one of the disposables.

Joey watched as the distinctly babyish diaper was opened up and placed between his legs. He hadn’t worn a diaper with baby print on it before, he knew they were out there from his research but he had never wanted them. Feeling like a baby was the opposite of what he wanted but as he had his diaper changed in a nursery he felt surprisingly relaxed. He knew Fiona was into this adult baby stuff and now he was starting to wonder if he was as well!

Fiona picked up some baby powder and held it over Joey’s crotch. She was just about to tip it out when she saw Joey’s face and stopped. She frowned.

“What?” Fiona asked.

Joey didn’t know the first thing about being intimate with a woman. He didn’t know if it was appropriate to ask for anything or if he should offer something first. With a blushing face he looked from Fiona to his dick which was sticking up into the air and then back to Fiona.

“Another time.” Fiona said with a look that said she was sorry, “I wouldn’t want one of the babies walking in on us.”

Joey was disappointed but he understood. The fact that Fiona intimated that it was only the place they were that stopped them from getting physical actually made Joey feel great regardless. He looked back up at the ceiling as the front of the new diaper was pulled up and over his crotch. He heard Fiona giggling and looked back down. She was having trouble getting the new diaper to cover Joey’s excitement.

“Maybe you should go back downstairs and leave me to finish.” Joey suggested through his embarrassment, “I don’t know if it’s going anywhere whilst you’re here.”

“I’ve got this.” Fiona said. She had her tongue between her teeth as if she was really concentrating.

Joey felt Fiona adjusting the diaper’s placement a little and then bringing it up again. This time it covered his manhood, she taped it closed and though it tented out a bit it still held in place. Joey sighed, with a smile.

“We should get back downstairs.” Fiona said as she helped Joey to sit up, “Who knows what trouble those babies will get in to.”

Joey could only snort with laughter and agree as he dropped to the floor and got himself dressed. He took Fiona’s hand and expected to be taken towards the door but instead she pulled him to her and wrapped him in a hug. One of her hands went down and tapped Joey on his padded butt.

Once Joey and Fiona had separated they walked back downstairs and into the living room. Joey was surprised to see the twins in the playpen still, they wouldn’t have stayed put a few weeks ago but now they just waited like docile animals. Joey and Fiona sat down on the couch next to the fenced in play area.

“I’m going to get some drinks and see what snacks they have here.” Fiona said, “I’ll be right back.”

Joey watched Fiona leave the room thinking all was right with the world. He actually felt like a normal person which was a very rare thing indeed. He leaned back on the couch and looked down at the twins. Max was still playing with his back to him but Megan was looking up at him with the most curious look on her face.

“Did you get any action up there?” Megan asked with a sneer.

“Wha-… That’s none of your business!” Joey replied indignantly.

“Thought not.” Megan snorted.

Joey felt his face going red again. It was partly through embarrassment and partly from anger at the forwardness of the young woman in front of him. He was a private person at the best of times and he certainly didn’t want to be talking about these things with the twins of all people.

“Not after what she and Max got up to…” Megan continued after a lengthy pause as she looked down at the colouring book that was laid out in front of her.

“What do you mean?” Joey asked with a frown.

“I mean Fiona changed Max’s diaper earlier.” Megan smirked, “And boy oh boy did my brother come down with a smile on his face.”

“You’re lying.” Joey shook his head.

“You can think that if you want.” Megan shrugged.

Joey had gone from relaxation to being on edge. His self-doubt was immediately blossoming and taking hold. The twins could be lying, he knew that, but what if they weren’t. Fiona could still be making fun of him. Thoughts started spiralling through his head, each one chasing the other around until he had become a paranoid mess…

“I’m not good enough for her.”

“No one could love someone like me.”

“She’s just making fun of me.”

“Even if she likes me it’s just because of the fetish.”

Joey was shaking slightly as he tried to control his breathing. His eyes were darting around as he tried to make sense of things. He had felt so relaxed, his defences had been down and now it felt like a boulder had been dropped on him. As he breathed deeply Fiona came back into the room, she was smiling as she carried a bag of chips and a can of soda.

“They’ve got loads out there you shou-…” Fiona stopped and frowned, “Joey? What’s wrong?”

Joey had stood up and his mouth was opening and closing silently. There was a roadblock between his brain and his mouth and he couldn’t force himself to speak. He couldn’t even look at Fiona, he had just opened himself up to her in as intimate a way as he knew how and now he felt betrayed. There was a part of him that was screaming not to trust Megan but the self-doubt he had pushed into a box had burst out. His paranoia, lack of self-confidence and distrust flooded him and undid all the progress he had made.

“Joey?” Fiona repeated. Concern was etched on her features.

Joey didn’t say anything. He couldn’t say anything. He needed to get home to the place he felt safest. He pushed past Fiona and ran for the door, he kept running all the way down the drive and out into the streets. He didn’t stop until he was several streets away. He was finally forced to a halt by his breathlessness and he doubled over in pain.

“Hey! Aren’t you that diaper guy?” Came a voice from across the street.

Joey looked up with a pained expression and sweat flowing down his face. He saw five teenagers on bicycles across the road. He didn’t know them but recognised them from his school. He let out a moan of shame before running away again regardless of how tired or out of breath he was. He carried on until he reached the corner of his street and stumbled to a halt.

As Joey staggered back into his house he felt his bladder give way and as he dashed up the stairs he soaked his diaper helplessly. By the time he was back in his room it wasn’t just the waterworks in his diaper that was leaking as he slammed the door and burst into tears.

---

“What did you do!?” Fiona yelled at the twins as the front door closed.

Megan turned to face Fiona and smirked. She picked up the pacifier that was lying next to her and put it between her lips. Max let out a belly laugh. Megan turned away to her toys and started humming around the mouth-filling bulb happily.

“Tell me!” Megan exclaimed angrily.

There was still no response. Fiona balled her hands into fists as she looked out the window. Joey was just turning away at the end of the drive, something had turned him from the most relaxed she had seen him into a nervous wreck in a matter of seconds and in Fiona’s mind there were only two people who could do that.

Fiona stomped around to the playpen’s gate and threw it open so violently in clanged loudly and sent vibrations through the other sections. Fiona marched straight up to Megan who didn’t look away from her playing for a second.

“I swear to god if you said something to him I’ll…” Fiona hissed.

“You’ll what?” Megan replied, “Hit a “baby”? Don’t make me laugh. I was simply putting things back to how they should be. You shouldn’t debase yourself by getting together with someone like Joey. Don’t you have any standards?”

Fiona reacted before she even knew what was happening. Her arm shot out and her hand connected with Megan’s cheek. She had slapped the female twin as hard as she could as she towered over her and fumed. Megan didn’t look hurt but she was certainly shocked. She reached up with a shaking hand to touch the cheek that was already going red.

“Tell me what you said to Joey.” Fiona demanded.

“You should be thanking me!” Megan yelled as she got to her feet, “I saved you from wasting your time with that loser!”

Fiona saw Megan turning red. Her muscles seemed to quiver as her hands balled up just like Fiona’s. The two women looked to be on the edge of all-out war but Fiona could see Megan was about to explode.

“None of this is fair!” Megan practically screamed, “I’m beautiful! I’m smart! I’m everything you and that baby Joey aren’t. I should be worshipped and respected!”

Fiona’s eyes widened as Megan ranted and raved like a mad woman. Max in the background tried to scoot himself away from the two women who were like two combustible elements being brought together.

“It is a travesty that I’m left like this whilst Joey walks around wasting life! My future is brighter than the sun, I can do and be anything I want and yet I’m stuck being humiliated like this!” Megan continued, “All for that waste of space!”

“What did you say?” Fiona asked much more quietly but with such intensity it was almost like a physical punch.

“You’re so obsessed with what I might have said that you’re missing the bigger picture. I’m saving you from a future of mediocrity!” Megan held out her arms plaintively, “You can do so much better than Joey. Yes, I told him you fucked Max whilst changing him but-”

“What!?” Fiona felt the colour drain from her face. Suddenly Joey’s storming out made a whole lot of sense.

“You’re welcome.” Megan said with a smile, “Now, let’s talk abou-”

Fiona lashed out. She punched forwards right into Megan’s belly. It happened before she could stop herself but as the twin doubled over she felt no regret about her actions. Fiona turned around and stormed out of the playpen, she slammed the gate behind her as she left the house.

---

Megan was still clutching her tummy when she felt a shifting in her guts. The actual impact of the punch may not have forced Megan to mess herself but it had clearly loosened up what was inside her because she now felt an avalanche of poop pushing against her sphincter. She farted loudly just before the explosion happened.

With a moan of combined pain and resignation Megan spread her legs apart just a little bit more and felt several lumps push out into her diaper. She had been through this before but it was no less humiliating. She pushed down and fully emptied her bowels until her diaper was bulging out under her onesie. With a shiver she finished and reflexively wet herself as well turning the inside of her disposable into a swampy mess.

Megan slumped down on to her knees as she still tried to get her breath back. Fiona certainly packed a punch for someone her size. Megan slipped back on to the floor compressing the poop between her body and the floor and causing it to spread out against her skin. Megan kept leaning back until she was lying on the floor and looking up at the ceiling. The poop was squeezed like a tube of toothpaste up towards her back.

“You probably deserved that.” Max said casually. He had barely moved during the whole exchange.

“Shut up…” Megan groaned.

“Why’d you even say that stuff?” Max asked, “Why tell Joey that Fiona did anything with me?”

Megan just shook her head. Her reasons were simple and she had thought she’d been perfectly clear about them. She was angry and lashing out at the cause of all her problems. It didn’t matter now anyway, she smiled serenely knowing she had won. Even from this lowly position she could make Joey suffer for what he had done to her.

“I don’t think she’s coming back.” Max said after a couple of minutes.

• Like 3

Fiona is forced to chase after Joey but when she gets proof that the twins were lying she makes a beeline for Joey's house.

Then, in the epilogue, we jump forwards towards the end of summer to see just how the twins are getting on when Joey and Fiona are called on to babysit one ore time.

If you enjoyed this story STAY TUNED for the sequel coming in the near future: "The Cuckholding of Baby Anthony"

---

If you like what you read and would like to support me by helping me to pay for my groceries and mortgage please feel free to check out my Patreon.

---

Fiona

---

Fiona hurried through the streets desperate to see Joey. She pulled out her phone and tried to ring him unsuccessfully, she tried to text but got no response. She was angry at everyone and everything but mostly it was aimed at herself for getting into this situation when everything was going so well.

Despite trying to call him a dozen times Joey refused to pick up and that left Fiona nervous. If nothing else she just wanted to know he was alright. She made her way to her boyfriend’s house and knocked on the door. No answer.

“Joey?” Fiona called out.

Fiona didn’t know what to do. She cursed herself for leaving Joey alone with the twins. She couldn’t deny she was upset with Joey as well, that he would so readily believe that she would cheat on him but at the same time she knew he had a mountain of insecurities to work on. She banged on the door again. She looked up towards Joey’s bedroom and saw the curtain twitch, she was sure he was in there.

“Joey!” Fiona yelled, “Can we talk about this? Please?”

Fiona waited another couple of minutes but it was soon clear that she wasn’t going to be let in any time soon. She walked slowly back down the garden path to the small wall at the end and sat down. She didn’t know what to do next. It was a warm day and sitting on the low brick wall was actually somewhat relaxing, the cool breeze for very welcome.

Every now and then Fiona looked over her shoulder and more than once she saw movement from Joey’s bedroom window. She found herself thinking “stop being a baby and talk to me!” on more than one occasion but she resisted the urge to start shouting at the house like some kind of lunatic. She didn’t resist sending several more texts however, none of them seemed to make any difference. In a stubborn mood she stayed out there for a very long time.

When Fiona’s phone rang she eagerly picked it up thinking it might be Joey. It wasn’t his name on the screen though. She pressed the answer button and held the phone up to the side of her head. Before she had a chance to say anything she heard a particularly cross voice coming down the line.

“And where do you think you are?” Jane exclaimed, “I have two babies here that have been left alone for hours.”

“Jane, I can explain.” Fiona started. Though with everything that was happening explaining herself to someone else wasn’t at the top of the list of things she wanted to do.

“I should hope so!” Jane replied in irritation, “I’ve come back to a pair of very stinky babies.”

In the background Fiona could hear both the twins angrily exclaim at their mother. She waited for Jane to finish telling them to quieten down. As soon as she was sure she had Jane’s full attention she started telling the story of what had happened whilst omitting Joey’s diaper change. To her credit Jane listened quietly despite how cross she clearly was.

“I see.” Jane finally said when Fiona had caught her up on everything. There was a long pause, “Clearly I will have to have some words with my twins. In the meantime, you may be interested to hear that as part of being a protective parent to two little brats I installed a nanny cam in the nursery.”

“Y-You did?” Jane’s first emotion was joy because it would prove everything was above board but then remembered she had changed Joey on that very same changing table.

“Come over and we can watch it together.” Jane said, “Assuming you are telling the truth you can take a copy of the recording.”

“Thank you!” Fiona said as she stood up, “When should I come over?”

“Now is as good a time as any.” Jane said.

The phone was hung up before Fiona could say anything. She somewhat suspected that Jane thought she might be lying, in that case she was sure things would not go well for her. Fiona started hurrying back towards the mansion safe in the knowledge that she was in the right.

---

Joey

---

“I have PROOF that I didn’t do anything.” Fiona’s text had read, “I’m on my way.”

Joey had read the text several times. He had been watching Fiona for a long time as she waited outside, he had felt bad but he just couldn’t face her and when she suddenly ran off he assumed she wouldn’t be back. Joey concluded that rightly or wrongly Fiona had had enough of him and left for good. He was very surprised therefore when he had received the text message from her.

When the doorbell rang and there was a simultaneous knock Joey knew it could only be one person. He was sorely tempted to ignore Fiona again, he was ashamed of himself for how he had reacted and if she was truly innocent he had behaved just like the baby he had been accused of being by the twins.

After a couple of seconds of deliberation Joey knew he had to face the music. He walked downstairs and opened the front door. He expected Fiona to have a face like thunder and wouldn’t have blamed her if she started hitting him but instead she was smiling and holding up her phone.

“May I come in?” Fiona asked.

“Sure.” Joey said as he stepped back.

Fiona swept past Joey and started up the stairs towards his bedroom. Joey was still holding the door open as she turned and beckoned him to follow. Joey closed the front door and started following Fiona. When he walked into the bedroom he saw Fiona already sitting on the edge of the mattress.

“Jane has a nanny cam.” Fiona said simply as she looked down at her phone and tapped the screen, “I can prove that the twins were lying.”

“Fiona, I…” Joey was sure that Fiona was telling the truth without even looking at the video. He wanted to apologise and beg for forgiveness but Fiona wouldn’t be stopped.

“Watch.” Fiona said.

Fiona pressed the play button and handed the phone to Joey. Joey looked down at the screen and saw Fiona walking in with a very surly looking Max. Despite the awkwardness of the situation Joey had to smile when he saw how uncomfortable Max clearly was. The recording showed a somewhat tense but otherwise uneventful diaper change. Max closed his eyes and sighed.

“Fiona, I’m-” Joey started.

“It’s fine, Joey.” Fiona took the phone back and placed it on the bedside table, “But you really have to do me a favour.”

“Yeah?” Joey said nervously.

“You have to trust me.” Fiona said with a smile as she took both Joey’s hands, “I like you a lot… hell, I may even love you. I will never ever do anything to intentionally hurt you.”

Joey was speechless. Fiona stood up and wrapped him in a tight embrace which she refused to let go until Joey was hugging her back. Joey felt himself getting emotional as he was once again shown a kindness that he didn’t feel he deserved.

“I’m sorry, Fiona.” Joey said quietly, “In my heart I knew you didn’t do anything but… it’s just hard to believe someone like you would be interested in someone like me.”

“I swear I’m going to get you some self-confidence whether you like it or not.” Fiona chuckled and then moved her face in front of Joey’s.

Slowly they came together. Joey closed his eyes as Fiona pressed her soft lips against his. He felt Fiona take control and his mouth opened to accept Fiona’s tongue as she pulled him closer, so close in fact that he was sure she could feel the bulge rapidly forming in the front of his diaper. His shaking hands wrapped around Fiona’s waist and even ventured down to touch her butt, something that made Fiona giggle even as the kiss continued.

“I think I know just how to get some confidence in you.” Fiona said as she finally pulled her face back a minute later.

“What do you-…” Joey’s eyes went wide as Fiona dropped to her knees in front of him, “Oh!”

---

Epilogue

---

Six Months Later…

---

Joey was smiling idly as he looked out of the window of Fiona’s car. It was cold outside and he could see people bundled up in thick clothing as they hurried to and fro, none of them seemed to want to spend too much time outside. Inside Fiona’s car however was lovely and warm, they had been driving for a little bit with Fiona promising a surprise.

“How’s Mandy getting on?” Fiona asked as she turned down the radio a little.

“She’s doing well.” Joey replied, “Just recently got a pay rise so she’s happy.”

“Another one!?” Fiona asked with a chuckle, “That’s, like, the third one since we started dating.”

“Yeah, for some reason Anthony seems keen on keeping her happy.” Joey said snidely, “He must really value her services.”

“Services as a nurse or as a diaper changer?” Fiona teased.

Joey and Fiona laughed as they carried on driving. It was only as they passed the end of the high street and started away from the more urbanised areas and towards the outskirts where the larger houses were that Joey became suspicious. He could think of only one reason to come out this way and he immediately felt nervous.

“Fiona, where are we going?” Joey asked with sudden seriousness.

“Joey…” Fiona said slowly.

“Where are we going?” Joey repeated. He was sat up straight now, his muscles tensing.

“We’re going to… see Max and Megan.” Fiona finally admitted.

“No!” Joey immediately exclaimed as he shook his head, “Are you crazy!? Absolutely not! Turn the car around!”

“Joey, please calm down.” Fiona looked in her the rear view mirror and then pulled the car over to the curb.

“I… I can’t…” Joey felt himself hyperventilating. The images of the twins taunting him, lying to him and bullying him flooded through his mind like an out of control projector.

“Joey, listen to me.” Fiona turned to Joey and took both his hands in hers as cars and pedestrians passed them both ways, “Look at me, Joey. Follow my breathing.”

Joey was breathing hard and felt lightheaded but followed Fiona’s instructions and looked at her. He could see the look of concern on her face but she was trying to smile. He saw her breathing in deeply and then exhaling it, he forced himself to match her breathing pattern and despite the adrenaline flooding his system and telling him he had to run away he actually found himself calming just enough for rational thought to return.

“You’re better and stronger than them.” Fiona said softly, “You’ve grown so much… well, in some ways.”

The tension was broken somewhat as Joey couldn’t help but blush and look away with a wry smile. As part of their first half-year together Fiona and Joey had experimented quite a lot, and that included with adult baby play. Joey had been hesitant but he soon found it very relaxing to have Fiona take care of him.

“Do you trust me?” Fiona asked.

“Yes.” Joey replied without hesitation.

“Then trust me when I say this will show you how strong you are and how much you’ve grown.” Fiona moved one of her hands to Joey’s knee, “You’ll be all the better for facing this and getting that monkey off your back. They don’t hold any power over you anymore.”

Joey took a deep shuddering breath and though a large part of him still wanted to tell Fiona to take him home he also knew she was right. He slowly nodded his head prompting Fiona to smile and tap him on the knee.

“Good boy.” Fiona said as she turned to face forwards.

Joey looked away and tried to hide the feeling of pride he felt at being called a “good boy” by his girlfriend. Soon the car was moving again and in just a few minutes the car was trundling down the long gravel drive towards the mansion at the far end. Joey felt nervous but he was determined now to face his demons.

As the car crawled to stop Joey stepped out followed by Fiona who walked around and took his hand. She squeezed him reassuringly before the pair of them went up the steps to the front door of the huge house. Fiona pressed the doorbell and then they waited.

Joey was starting to wonder if no one was going to answer when the door finally opened. He saw the twins’ mother standing in the doorway with a big smile. She quickly stepped aside to allow Joey and Fiona entry. She ushered the visitors in happily, Joey was shocked when she intercepted him as he walked in and gave a quick but tight hug.

“I’m glad you could come.” Jane said as she let the young man go.

“I’m… glad to be here.” Joey lied. In truth he was feeling very nervous.

“And Fiona, I’m very pleased you could babysit again. I can assure you there won’t be a repeat of last time.” Jane continued, “I have to rush out but you’ll find the boys in the living room.”

“I hope you have a nice trip.” Fiona said with a smile as Jane put the finishing touches to her make-up.

“I plan on it.” Jane smiled into the mirror that was hanging from the wall. She gave a confident smile, “Maybe I’ll find myself a real man.”

Joey and Fiona looked at each other. Fiona shrugged her shoulders whilst Joey just frowned in confusion. Before either of them could question the now laughing female she was picking up her bag and heading to the front door. She gave a little wave without turning around as she left the house and closed the door behind her.

“Well, that was a little strange…” Joey muttered.

“The whole family is strange.” Fiona smiled, “Come on.”

Fiona led Joey over to the door to the front room and pushed it open. Joey could hear the annoyingly high-pitched voices of some kind of children’s cartoon coming from the room before the door opened to show the scene inside. Joey had already seen Max and Megan’s diapered state but this was the first time he saw Anthony.

Sitting in the playpen were the three big babies. Max and Megan were sat in the middle of the play area in just their diapers and shirts. Max’s shirt was a sky blue with a steam train on the front whilst Megan’s was pink with little rainbows and unicorns all over it. Both of the twins had oversized baby bonnets tied around their heads and mittens restricting their hands. In their mouths were large pacifiers that matched the colours of their shirts. When they saw their babysitters their faces rapidly started going red.

The third occupant was significantly older than the twins but in no less of a humiliating state. Anthony was lying on his back with his head on a brown teddy bear. He was similarly diapered and in a plain white t-shirt. He was looking up at the ceiling and sucking on a baby bottle. Joey and Fiona looked at each other with smirks plastered on their faces.

“Hello babies.” Fiona said loudly.

Joey laughed as Anthony was startled. The older baby dropped his bottle which hit the floor, he tried to hide it as if there was any chance he could maintain his dignity. From the wetness indicator running down the centre of his padding it was clear that he had wet himself. If a man could die from embarrassment Anthony would surely have keeled over right there and then.

“Don’t mind us.” Fiona said cheerily, “You carry on playing.”

Joey and Fiona sat down on the couch and looked out on the babies before them. They seemed very awkward, none of them wanted to go back to playing now that they were being watched. It seemed like a remarkable change had come over the twins in particular, they had been belligerent the last time Joey was here but now they were much quieter. Perhaps this crazy punishment was actually working.

To Joey’s surprise Max and Megan actually did begin playing again. It was clear they were still embarrassed but after half a year they seemed to be so much more docile and compliant. Despite their red cheeks they went back to their activities quietly. Joey couldn’t help but giggle as he watched them trying to pick things up with their mittens, they were as clumsy as toddlers who were just getting used to their fingers.

“They’ve changed so much…” Fiona leaned in to whisper to Joey.

“It’s wild.” Joey replied with a grin.

For a little while Joey and Fiona watched the babies at play. They occasionally spoke to each other but for the most part they were almost shocked into silence. However, whilst Max and Megan seemed content to play despite how obviously uncomfortable they were Anthony looked decidedly more surly.

“I’ll get you three new bottles.” Fiona said as she stood up about half an hour after she had arrived, “Joey, shall I get you a beer or something?”

Joey saw Anthony, who had been turned away and refusing to play, suddenly spin around to glare at his babysitter. His lips were pressed tightly together as if trying to prevent himself from saying something that would get him into a whole heap of trouble. Joey could see that the former patriarch of the family was affronted by what Fiona offered him.

“Sure.” Joey said.

“You will not!” The words from Anthony were slurred around the pacifier that still filled his mouth. He spat the pacifier out on to the floor, “How dare you drink my beers!?”

“They aren’t yours.” Fiona replied simply, “Babies don’t get alcohol.”

Anthony looked like he might explode. Joey watched as Fiona left the room to get the drinks. He looked down at Anthony who was still sat on the floor and looking anxious to do something. It seemed there was quite an internal battle over whether he could or should do something about this indignity.

“Don’t drink my beer!” Anthony hissed towards Joey.

“I don’t think it’s meant for you.” Joey replied, “I think your wife got it to-”

“I don’t care!” Anthony may not have realised it but he was pouting quite spectacularly.

Fiona returned less than a minute later. She had a large tray and on it were three baby bottles, a cup of coffee and a small bottle of beer. She placed the tray on the table to the side of the couch and handed out the fresh bottles. Anthony didn’t take his eyes off the beer as it was handed across to Joey.

Joey popped the top off and raised it to his lips. He was just about to take the first drink when Anthony angrily climbed to his feet and exclaimed. Fiona, as quick as a flash, stood up and moved in front of Joey to protect him. Anthony stared at the young woman and clenched his fists.

“That. Is. My. Beer!” Anthony punctuated his words by hitting the sides of his thighs.

“Alright, mister, I think its bed with no dinner for you.” Fiona said simply.

“What!?” Anthony started laughing, “Like, I’m going to do what you tell me! Don’t make me laugh!”

Joey was watching things in shock. He glanced down at the twins who were equally wide-eyed about the sudden confrontation happening in front of them. Joey knew the chivalrous thing to do would be to protect his girlfriend but he was also aware that she was more than capable of looking after herself.

“If you try anything I’ll tell your wife.” Fiona said simply.

The effect of Fiona’s words was immediate. Joey saw the Anthony immediately take a step back. If he was trying to keep up a poker face he was failing spectacularly, he looked terrified at the potential of facing Jane’s wrath. His shoulders slumped and he meekly clutched his hands in front of him as if he was praying.

“Please…” Anthony said quietly as he hung his head.

“Come on.” Fiona said with authority as she walked around to unlock the playpen.

Joey watched Anthony shuffle out of the play area. He could tell that the older man’s diaper was very wet and Fiona must’ve noticed too. She stopped him and started a thorough diaper check of the sort Joey had become very familiar with. Joey had to smile as she clucked her tongue and felt the weight of the wet diaper in her hands.

“Joey, whilst I’m putting this baby to bed could you start getting the other two ready for dinner?” Fiona asked as Anthony waddled out of the room.

“Yes, ma’am.” Joey said with a wry smile.

Fiona turned just as she was leaving the room and winked at Joey causing him to laugh. Joey watched Fiona leave before standing up himself, he could see the twins following his movement, they seemed very unsure about what was going to happen. Their demeanours had changed so much, instead of the confident swagger Joey was used to from them they looked so timid and nervous.

“OK, well, follow me, I guess.” Joey said as he stood by the open gate to the playpen.

“You think you’re better than us?” Max growled as he stood up, “This is all temporary and when it’s over we’ll be in college and you’ll still be in diapers.”

Joey hadn’t expected to be alone with the twins and he hadn’t expected them to suddenly find their tongues after Fiona had left the room. He looked down at the ground as if the past months had never happened. All of a sudden he was back in the schoolyard being beaten up for his lunch money.

“Nothing’s changed.” Max said with a snort of laughter, “Despite everything we are still better than you. Once this punishment is over you’ll still be the baby who needs their diapers.”

The twins were grinning as they started swaggering out of the room. Joey felt anger running through him but despite what the twins might think this wasn’t like they were back in school at all. Joey’s anger and frustration wasn’t impotent anymore and as he balled his fists he knew they had no power over him now.

“Crawl.” Joey said as the twins stood in the doorway.

“What did you say?” Max said with a frown.

“I said crawl.” Joey looked up. The fear replaced with confidence, “We’ll see who the babies are…”

“No way.” Max laughed off the suggestion.

“You will get on your hands and knees unless you want me to tell your mother you’ve been naughty.” Joey was taking a page right out of Fiona’s book. What worked on the father would work on the offspring, “After what happened the last time I was here I’m sure you’re mommy would be very keen to hear how you behaved.”

For a second it looked like Max was going to hit Joey but his sister stepped in front of him. Megan gave him a look of warning before dropping to her hands and knees. Max slowly followed until they were both on all fours. They then started down the hallway to the dining room, Joey followed feeling almost like a shepherd leading a flock of sheep.

Once at the dining room table Joey could see the three highchairs. Max and Megan went to two of the seats that were on opposite sides of the table, without any hesitation they climbed in and sat down. Joey walked over to close the trays in front of each one, he could smell the urine coming from their diapers.

“Ugh…” Max grunted just after the tray was closed in front of him.

“Something wrong?” Joey asked as he looked at the tray to see if it was too tight.

“I’m fine.” Max grunted. His face was red and he was grimacing slightly.

Joey was about to question the hulking man further when he heard footsteps on the stairs. Shortly afterwards Fiona walked in with a big smile on her face. When she saw that Joey had locked the twins in the highchairs she looked even happier. Once she reached Joey she gently patted him on the ass and giggled.

“Sit down.” Fiona said, “I believe lunch for these two is in the fridge.”

Joey sat down in one of the regular chairs as Fiona retrieved some jars from the fridge. She read the labels before putting them into the microwave. Joey heard the appliance beep a couple of times, he was watching the twins, Max in particular. He was grimacing ever more frequently and his hands were clutching his stomach underneath the plastic tray.

“How was Anthony?” Joey asked Fiona.

“He was fine.” Fiona smiled, “Very fussy but he settled down quickly enough. You should’ve seen his nursery, it’s every bit as cute as the twins’.”

The microwave started dinging shortly afterwards and Fiona stood up to retrieve the food. She started emptying the contents of the jars into bowls whilst Joey remained in his seat. He could see Max shifting awkwardly and his openly worn diaper crinkled loudly, Joey could see that the wetness indicator had changed colour and the white front had become much darker. Joey knew that if his own diaper looked like that he would be calling on his sister for a change.

“Joey, if you would like to feed Max. I’ll take Megan.” Fiona said as she brought over two steaming bowls.

Joey took one of the bowls which had an orange plastic spoon dipped in it. He looked at Max who seemed like he would rather go hungry than be fed by Joey. Joey put the bowl on the tray in front of Max and then scooted closer to him. He had never spoon fed someone before but he looked across the table where Megan was lifting up the spoon, blowing on the steaming contents and holding it up to Megan’s mouth.

Joey copied his girlfriend’s moves. When he looked down at the loaded spoon he almost instinctively winced. It didn’t look or smell particularly appetising. He gave the food a quick blow before lifting the spoon up towards Max’s face. It didn’t seem Max was overly happy about his meal but he still hesitantly opened his mouth to accept the food. Max’s cheeks were a deep red as he forced himself to swallow. Things continued like this for several minutes before there was a very sudden change.

“I can’t hold on any more...” Max whined quietly.

“Huh?” Joey frowned with a spoonful of food halfway up to Max’s mouth.

Max’s face was bright red and his eyes were closed. He leaned forwards on his seat grabbing the far edge of the tray. Joey saw him tensing up but it took him a few seconds to realise what was happening. When he heard a muffled fart coming from inside Max’s diaper his eyes widened in disbelief. He looked down at the exposed diaper.

As Joey watched he saw the diaper suddenly start bulging outwards. The rear seemed to expand as Max grunted and sank down a little. The leg band nearest Joey was pushed out a little and Joey saw just the slightest hint of brown from inside.

“Oh my god!” Joey exclaimed as he covered his mouth.

The smell hit Joey before it appeared Max had finished. The earthy and offensive scent of a fresh soiling filled the air and Joey pushed his chair back several inches. He saw Max open his eyes and turn to look at him, when the soiled man saw the look of disgust on Joey’s face it seemed to break something in him. Max’s face screwed up and he started loudly sobbing as tears started running down his face.

“Oh dear…” Fiona sighed as if this was an inevitability. Something that had to be dealt with when babysitting babies.

Max couldn’t hold his current position forever. Joey watched as he slowly sunk back down on to the seat. Joey saw the large bulge coming out the back of the padding get pressed against the seat and compressed into Max’s rear end. Although the large lump was squashed it couldn’t get rid of everything inside, the stinky contents were squashed and spread out over the inside of the diaper. Despite sitting back on the seat Max was still tensed up.

“C-Can I… I need a…” Max swallowed and looked deeply ashamed. He eventually practically whispered, “Can someone change my diaper?”

“I suppose we’ll have to change them.” Fiona said with a sigh. She nodded towards Megan, “This one is soaked.”

The trays on the highchairs were unlocked and the twins stepped out. Joey had to smile when he saw them both drop down to their hands and knees without needing to be asked. As Max’s padded rear went past he had to laugh, the bulging padding was discoloured and if the smell coming from him had been any worse there would’ve been cartoony stink lines wafting up through the air.

Fiona came round the table and held Joey’s hand. Joey looked up at her and smiled as they shared a little peck of a kiss and then followed the twins back down the hallway. Once they had crawled to the bottom of the stairs they seemed unsure of where to go next.

“We’ll do it in the living room.” Fiona said, “Joey, would you mind getting fresh diapers, wipes, powder, et cetera.”

Joey nodded and walked past the twins. He couldn’t resist lowering his hands when he went past and giving each of their diapered rears a hefty spank. He was in such a good mood he practically floated up the stairs and then went down the landing to the door of the twin’s nursery. He pushed it open slowly as if expecting someone to be in there. He was immediately hit with the smell of old diapers and baby powder, it was a smell he recognised well but it was much stronger here.

Joey took his time as he walked in and looked around. Since he had started dating Fiona he had developed an adult baby side, not a large one and he certainly didn’t want what the twins had but he still enjoyed playing with Fiona on occasion. He couldn’t help but feel a little jealousy that the twins should get such a great nursery and yet not appreciate it at all.

The diapers, powder and baby wipes were all easy enough to find. They were on the shelves underneath the table. Joey was about to leave with them when he saw two large mats covered in printed pictures. He was going to ignore them until he realised they were changing mats for when a baby wasn’t taken to the changing table. He had to juggle things in his hands a bit but he grabbed the two mats as well.

By the time Joey was back downstairs Fiona had got the twins lying on their backs with their clothes off. Max was scowling but still very red in the face from the stinky diapers he had on whilst Megan was using her hands to try to cover her bare chest up. It meant the saturated state of her diaper was on full display.

“I’ll take Max.” Fiona said, “You don’t want to deal with what’s in there I’m sure.”

“Actually…” Joey was looking down at Max’s diaper. The plastic outer shell had been pulled taut by the swollen padding within and there were large dark splotches of brown on the previous white padding, “I would like to change Max.”

“Really?” Fiona frowned curiously.

“Yeah.” Joey said a bit more confidently as he laid out the changing mats and supplies.

“Alright, well, if it gets too much we can swap, OK?” Fiona said. The motherly tone she used when the two of them played crept into her voice for a second.

Once the twins were on the changing mats Joey looked down at the diaper he had elected to change. It wasn’t that he was going to take any great pleasure from changing a stinky diaper, it was more that he wanted Max to see how the power had shifted. For a good half a minute he looked down at the prone and blushing young man. He was still well-toned but after all this baby treatment his muscles had softened considerably.

Joey and Fiona started the diaper changes simultaneously. The sound of the sticky tapes being pulled off the front of the diaper filled the room. Joey had never changed a diaper before and he kept sneaking peeks at his girlfriend to make sure he was doing it right. He lowered the front of the diaper and the smell of Max’s poop immediately filled his nostrils. For a second he thought it would make him throw up.

“Ugh… God…” Joey pinched his nose and scooted backwards.

“Are you OK?” Fiona asked. She looked somewhat disgusted herself, “We can swap if you want.”

“No, I’m fine.” Joey said as he took a deep breath through his mouth. He would remember in future not to inhale through his nose.

Joey took a handful of the baby wipes and started scraping the poop off Max’s skin. The male twin was trembling slightly and when Joey looked up at his face he could see that he was trying not to cry. Joey took a perverse pleasure in doing this despite the unpleasantness of the task.

“It’s funny how things turn out.” Joey said as he cleaned off the last of the muck and dropped the wipe in the dirty diaper, “Who would’ve thought the big bad Max would end up in a position like this?”

“Shut up…” Max said quietly though he didn’t make a move to stop Joey.

“Naughty baby.” Joey said cheekily as he balled up the heavy diaper and taped it closed in the same way Fiona had done for Megan, “Hold this for me.”

Joey lifted up the poopy package and placed it on Max’s chest. He heard the twin whine but he didn’t try to remove it. It was amazing just how submissive Max had become, this would’ve been unthinkable so recently. Joey couldn’t help but giggle as he unfolded the new diaper. Max was turning his head away from the diaper in disgust and his face was bright red.

“There we go…” Fiona said as she placed the last tape of Megan’s diaper, “All nice and dry, doesn’t that feel better?”

Joey was slipping the new diaper under Max’s rear end when he chanced to look sideways at Megan. The female twin was screwing up her face and it soon became apparent why. Joey heard the sound of breaking wind as Megan grunted and her face turned red.

“Megan!” Fiona exclaimed as she covered her mouth.

Everyone’s eyes went down to Megan’s diaper just in time to see the padding between the girl’s legs start pushing outwards. Even Max’s head, surrounded as it was by the bonnet was looking across with wide eyes.

“Not… so much… fun… now…” Megan spoke in a strained voice between pushes, “Is it?”

With one final push Megan raised her knees up slightly and scrunched up her face. The diaper had been pushed out slightly but now it pushed out even further as there was a deep rumbling noise from within the disposable. She finally brought her legs down and took a deep breath. A satisfied smile broke out across her face.

“I guess I need another change...” Megan said sarcastically.

Joey was absolutely shocked at what he had witnessed. Megan, the more sophisticated of the twins and the one who masterminded the plot against Joey, had just openly and deliberately filled her diaper as a way of getting back at Fiona.

“You don’t need a change.” Fiona said with a stony face, “But you do need a spanking.”

“What?” Megan’s smile very suddenly turned to a frown.

Joey and Max were still suspended in position as Fiona rolled Megan open. Megan was shocked to find herself suddenly on her front. Fiona straddled her back and faced towards the diaper which was bulged out discoloured in the same way the diaper sitting on Max was. Megan was twisting but Fiona’s body weight kept her down.

“N-No!” Megan exclaimed.

Fiona raised a hand and then brought it down against the padding. Joey didn’t have to imagine too hard what was going in that dirty diaper. The plastic of the diaper was pushed down compressing the fresh excrement inside against Megan’s skin and causing it to spread out in a splat. Megan moaned as Fiona brought her other hand back and used it to continue spanking.

It wasn’t long until Megan was kicking her legs up and down whilst her butt was being played like a bongo. She was wailing and crying like an infant as she was punished harshly. Fiona spanks weren’t particularly hard but they didn’t need to be. What she was doing was enough to humiliate Megan and spread the mess in her diaper.

“If you think you’re getting a change you’ve got another thing coming.” Fiona said as she smacked Megan a final time using both of her hands, “You’re being put down for a nap. Bad baby!”

Joey and Max were still frozen in their unusual pose as Fiona now pulled Megan to her feet and marched her out of the room. Megan was still crying as she stumbled to her feet and waddled out of the living room. It meant Joey and Max were left alone.

“I should thank you.” Joey said as he finally turned back to the diaper change he still hadn’t quite finished, “Everything I’ve got is because of you.”

Max’s bottom lip was trembling and he was determinedly looking away from Joey. It didn’t look like he had any interest in hearing Joey’s commentary of how their respective lives were going. It was obvious to Joey why that was, after all Max and Joey’s lives were going on very different trajectories.

“I would never have got together with Fiona without you.” Joey continued despite Max’s disinterest, “After all it was only because of your prank that we started properly talking.”

“Just… get this over with.” Max growled through gritted teeth.

“Of course she was your date for the prom, wasn’t she?” Joey continued as if he didn’t clearly remember every moment of that night.

Joey was slowly peeling the tapes and placing them on the colourful landing strip of the new diaper.

“And I’m sure you’ve noticed my new-found confidence… everyone’s commented on it.” Joey continued, “I don’t think I would’ve found this self-belief if it wasn’t for the path you and your sister put me on.”

“Hurry up.” Max said as he balled his fists up.

“Funny, isn’t it?” Joey said, “The big bad alpha male is now a helpless baby. The scary bully reduced to filling his diapers and crying for attention…”

Max was sobbing again.

“So I really and truly mean it when I say…” Joey smiled and patted the freshly taped on diaper, “Thank you!"

• Like 4