LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapermates - How To Get The Confirmation Code Re-sent

Since the site owner never replied I had all but given up on the new diapermates site. But today I tried an experiment - I deliberately mistyped my password, and instead of the "please type in your confirmation code" message (I had never received it first time) I got the option to have the site send the code again... and this time it worked (it also reset the password, but it sent me a new one - not worked out how to change it back, but I bet it is hidden somewhere!

Anyone have any other tips to using the new site?

tad.

I've tried everything to try and get a confirmation code or an email with a new password and NOTHING works!

I even sent a PM to DailyDi asking for help but have not gotten a response. Every time I try to log-in I get the same problem.

It says I am on file, but I can't log in because I've never gotten my conformation code and can't reset my password.

It sucks. :(

It says I am on file, but I can't log in because I've never gotten my conformation code and can't reset my password.

It sucks. :(

How strange - I never got my confirmation code first time round, but when I put in the wrong password it offered to let me resend the confirmation code.

Also I was able to leave a comment on someone's profile (who also has not got her confirmation code, so can't see emails I send her) but now can't leave a 2nd message to say that her email does not work - it bounces :-(

Tad.

I am also getting very frustrated at not being able to rejoin the new site (sent two emails asking for advice but no reply has been forthcoming), I complete the whole questions & key in the security code, all fine then submit & it comes back saying that the user name must only have certain letters & numbers etc - I am putting a name & a couple of numbers in, all quite right & it wil not accept it, any suggestions - PLEASE SOMEONE" !!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cincicouple

My membership works fine but the site is quite "buggy". Using either IE or FF we are unable to add people to the Hotlist, profile links won't open in a new window or tab, and we can't read PM's. We hope this gets fixed soon :(

I can use the site, but it still says that my profile hasn't been confirmed, which I have tried to do many times. Also, there isn't an internal way to contact anyone or chat, non that I can tell exists anyways. Not even a mail box for messages.

What am I doing wrong?

qwack

I found diapermates here on this site. I don't think DailyDi can help with it tho. I have also experienced difficulty with that site. Had lots of trouble just getting to it for starters. When I did finally get to it, I find that I can't finish my profile as it asks me to, or upload a pic because it says the pic can be no more than 400 kb. It's a decent pic of me in my onsie, nothing too bold. After all, my whole reason for being there is to try to find a woman that enjoys diapers as I do. I did send an email to them thru "feedback", and have received no response. As with all of us ab/dl's, we are searching for someone to be with and to accept us the way we are. It's a free site, so I wonder if I'm getting what I'm paying for................I noticed that there is a load of men wearing diapers and only a small handful of women wearing diapers on that site.