LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Full time permanent adult baby

Kawaharu

I often wonder and think if this is normal for me as an adult baby. Being that I am incontinent, an adult baby and in diapers permanently. I am starting to see myself regress more towards being an adult baby than a normal adult. I'm seeing myself more as an adult baby in an adult world and whenever i am around adults, grown ups and big kids. I'm regressing more towards, thinking, acting, behaving and dressing more like an adult baby than an adult. For example, when I am at home, I don't ever wear pants or hide my diapers because being an adult baby, I don't get to hide my diapers and babies like me, are not afraid or ashamed of being diapered.  With my incontinence, I am at a point now where I can't even be a big girl, adult or grown up anymore and I'm dressing more like an adult baby. It's why I am at a point now, where I am seeing myself more as an adult baby than a normal adult. When I am around normal adults, grown ups and bog kids, I see myself more as an adult baby around them and not as an adult. When it also comes to potties, being an adult baby, I know I don't even see potties as potties anymore and I see and view adult potties that only grown ups, adults and big kids do. Being an adult baby, I know potties are off limits to me cause that's where the potty monster lives and that's where grown ups, adults and big kids do their thing.

I wonder am I slowly regressing to the point where I am an adult baby and no longer an adult and where's the point where adulthood ends and adult babyhood begins. I am wondering because I am starting to see myself fade away from being a normal adult and instead regress more towards being a full time permanent adult baby.

• Like 1

I can relate to this. My adult life still very much exists but I much more gravitate towards being and acting younger than I am when possible. In conversations, I tend to relate more towards big kids and children than I do adults. If I'm at home and I know I'm not at risk of my children seeing my diapers generally I don't have pants on. This occurs more so during the school year when they aren't home. My wife has also noticed that I tend to gravitate towards having decisions made for me versus making them myself. Regression truly is occurring and I won't be fighting it!

• Like 2
9 hours ago, gmcchamp99 said:

I can relate to this. My adult life still very much exists but I much more gravitate towards being and acting younger than I am when possible. In conversations, I tend to relate more towards big kids and children than I do adults. If I'm at home and I know I'm not at risk of my children seeing my diapers generally I don't have pants on. This occurs more so during the school year when they aren't home. My wife has also noticed that I tend to gravitate towards having decisions made for me versus making them myself. Regression truly is occurring and I won't be fighting it!

I know and I’m slowly starting to see myself regress more towards adult baby than an adult. It’s why, being an adult baby, I hardly ever see myself as an adult and I see myself more as an adult baby. I’m at a point now where I’m regressed more of an adult baby than a normal adult. Where i don’t have an adulthood and I have more of an adult babyhood. Being an adult baby, I often hate being a normal adult because it's stressful and regressive. It's why I regress more as an adult baby than a normal adult. The one thing I notice about being an adult baby is that I have a hatred for wearing pants and covering up my diaper. It's because as an adult baby, I don't have any shame, fear or modesty in being diapered out in the open. Since babies don't hide their diapers, neither do i as an adult baby. It's why as an adult baby, I hardly relate to adults, big kids and grown ups. I relate more to being an adult baby.

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

I know and I’m slowly starting to see myself regress more towards adult baby than an adult. It’s why, being an adult baby, I hardly ever see myself as an adult and I see myself more as an adult baby. It’s why now, I’m at a point where I’m regressed more of an adult baby. Where i don’t have an adulthood and I have more of an adult babyhood.

Isn't it a great feeling thought? I mean for me simple things like laying on the couch in a tee-shirt and a Abuniverse Little-Pawz diaper with a bottle of juice watching TV is the best feeling in the world. I really can't get enough of it.

• Like 4
45 minutes ago, gmcchamp99 said:

Isn't it a great feeling thought? I mean for me simple things like laying on the couch in a tee-shirt and a Abuniverse Little-Pawz diaper with a bottle of juice watching TV is the best feeling in the world. I really can't get enough of it.

Being in a diaper and t-shirt is the best thing in the world. It’s simply being an adult baby in diapers and letting go of adulthood and the adult world 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
19 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

Being in a diaper and t-shirt is the best thing in the world. It’s simply being an adult baby in diapers and letting go of adulthood and the adult world 

@Kawaharu

How TRUE that is!  Being Incontinent and in diapers, when you don't have control, you get used to that after a while - being in diapers not only is a way to let GO, but allows you to do it- There are times when stress can get RIDICULOUS, and in my case, making my decision in 2020, made me feel a LOT BETTER about things - I feel a lot more comfortable since I just decided to let all the worry and stress not be something I am going to deal with:  I won't LET all the negativity run me down, and I was sick of all the stress, which I should not feel is mine: A diaper is the way I choose to deal with my issues, and I have been dealing with having incontinence on and off for years:  Now, I can relax, and I don't have to worry about things I can't control, and I font want to worry anymore!  

I am not an AB, but I am a DL, but as @Kawaharu says, Being who you are, and being able to let GO of all of the bad things you deal with, the emotional baggage and stress and being able to let stuff go is critical - A diaper allows this to happen, without fear or reprisal, and it is EXPECTED that if you are wearing or using diapers, that there is a reason for it. In my case its medical, and helps me deal with feelings I've had since I was 8 years old.

Being in a diaper and cover, or just the tshirt and diaper IS THE BEST FEELING, because you can let go of what you are holding in -  and you don't have to feel guilty or embarrassed or shamed - I love to be able to be this way after a hard long day, and I am comfortable doing that if I am home, and it is something that is becoming ad normal as me sleeping in PJs.  Wearing diapers is a "normality" for me, I just wish that there was a way to get my body to not hurt because of spasticity.  

I agree with her - its like being on an awesome island ???

Brian 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Kawaharu

How TRUE that is!  Being Incontinent and in diapers, when you don't have control, you get used to that after a while - being in diapers not only is a way to let GO, but allows you to do it- There are times when stress can get RIDICULOUS, and in my case, making my decision in 2020, made me feel a LOT BETTER about things - I feel a lot more comfortable since I just decided to let all the worry and stress not be something I am going to deal with:  I won't LET all the negativity run me down, and I was sick of all the stress, which I should not feel is mine: A diaper is the way I choose to deal with my issues, and I have been dealing with having incontinence on and off for years:  Now, I can relax, and I don't have to worry about things I can't control, and I font want to worry anymore!  

I am not an AB, but I am a DL, but as @Kawaharu says, Being who you are, and being able to let GO of all of the bad things you deal with, the emotional baggage and stress and being able to let stuff go is critical - A diaper allows this to happen, without fear or reprisal, and it is EXPECTED that if you are wearing or using diapers, that there is a reason for it. In my case its medical, and helps me deal with feelings I've had since I was 8 years old.

Being in a diaper and cover, or just the tshirt and diaper IS THE BEST FEELING, because you can let go of what you are holding in -  and you don't have to feel guilty or embarrassed or shamed - I love to be able to be this way after a hard long day, and I am comfortable doing that if I am home, and it is something that is becoming ad normal as me sleeping in PJs.  Wearing diapers is a "normality" for me, I just wish that there was a way to get my body to not hurt because of spasticity.  

I agree with her - its like being on an awesome island ???

Brian 

Being an adult baby, has been the best thing for me in the world. It allows me to deal with being incontinent and being kept in diapers, permanently. Since I am kept in diapers permanently, I don't ever have to worry about doing adult things like going to the potty, wearing adult underwear or even being potty trained. I simply wear my diapers and keep going in life. As an adult baby, I can do things that adults, grown ups and big kids can never get to do, such as pottying in my diapers anytime and anywhere I need to. Dress like a baby and get away with a diaper, t-shirt or onesie on and it would be so normal to me. Even being an adult baby, I know I can do things that normal adults and grown ups are never allowed to do but I can because I'm an adult baby.

Since I'm a full time, permanent adult baby, I'm able to let go of adulthood and embrace adult babyhood. I'm able to deal with the adult world as an adult baby and see the world from the view of an adult baby than a normal adult. Being incontinent, I'm able to cope and deal with incontinence better and know that my diapers are gona keep me safe, secure and padded up. Being an adult baby, lets me have a less stressful life and allows me to have an adulthood in my own way, which is adult babyhood and being an adult baby. It's why being an adult baby, I know I can never be an adult in the eyes of adults, big kids and grown ups. I'm always gona be seen and viewed as an adult baby, simply because I am kept in diapers, I'm incontinent and not potty trained at all.

And being in a diaper with just a T-shirt, or onesie on is the BEST THING IN THE WORLD. It's cause that's what babies wear and being an adult baby, that's my standard outfit. Being diapered, I don't have any guilt, shame, fear or modesty about being diapered cause i'm not ashamed or afraid of being diapered. I'm proud and confident in being diapered. Diapers even shield me, protect me and block me from being potty trained and they keep the adult world FAR, FAR away from me

It's why being an adult baby is the BEST THING IN THE WORLD

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

Being a adult baby and more so a little has been for me a life saver yes I would still need to wear diapers being incontinence .

I have also come so far and then again not .I new from a Young age I was different and was still having accidents in my bed when my hole family found out .

Yes my parents expected my needs and even then my baby side most of my family did the same or just took the Mickey out of me when they was not there.

I never felt like I whent though puberty as I still think girls yucky in my child mode. My work colleagues say that I act like a 10 year old and yes I have to agree when in public I do

home I spend about 3 hours doing adult time 2 hours as a child the rest of the time I a 6 months old and am but always in a diaper 

so how far have I come from my start 

1 I no longer fight my feelings and emotions about needing my little space 

2 I fully expect I need diapers and not getting potty trained even though I have them but more because of paw patrol on them

3 I now wear a onesie all the time yes even at work, I wear a bib for all meals I normally don’t eat at work.I mostly drink from a bottle but I do have sippy cup round my friends work I normally drink a soda or water.

4 drink formula 3 to 5 times a day depending on if I have work and at least 2 of my meals are baby food now 

5 I sleep in a f1 car bed and have a paw patrol bedroom and a stair gate on my door 

so yes a lot has changed but I wouldn’t change it I like that even when I have adult time round my friends I definitely not dress like one 

but a lot has stayed the same where most people grow up I didn’t fully I can still spend 3 hours with a rattle then again I like coming in here speaking 

so yes I like being a adult and baby it’s never really been a fetish for me more of a life style and way of life 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 9/12/2022 at 7:45 AM, Cmp said:

Being a adult baby and more so a little has been for me a life saver yes I would still need to wear diapers being incontinence .

I have also come so far and then again not .I new from a Young age I was different and was still having accidents in my bed when my hole family found out .

Yes my parents expected my needs and even then my baby side most of my family did the same or just took the Mickey out of me when they was not there.

I never felt like I whent though puberty as I still think girls yucky in my child mode. My work colleagues say that I act like a 10 year old and yes I have to agree when in public I do

home I spend about 3 hours doing adult time 2 hours as a child the rest of the time I a 6 months old and am but always in a diaper 

so how far have I come from my start 

1 I no longer fight my feelings and emotions about needing my little space 

2 I fully expect I need diapers and not getting potty trained even though I have them but more because of paw patrol on them

3 I now wear a onesie all the time yes even at work, I wear a bib for all meals I normally don’t eat at work.I mostly drink from a bottle but I do have sippy cup round my friends work I normally drink a soda or water.

4 drink formula 3 to 5 times a day depending on if I have work and at least 2 of my meals are baby food now 

5 I sleep in a f1 car bed and have a paw patrol bedroom and a stair gate on my door 

so yes a lot has changed but I wouldn’t change it I like that even when I have adult time round my friends I definitely not dress like one 

but a lot has stayed the same where most people grow up I didn’t fully I can still spend 3 hours with a rattle then again I like coming in here speaking 

so yes I like being a adult and baby it’s never really been a fetish for me more of a life style and way of life 

That's why being an adult baby, and a full time permanent adult baby has made my life so much easier on me. I never have to worry about being potty trained anymore and I can live my life as an adult baby.

The one thing I notice about being an adult baby is that I feel like I never went through puberty and I sometimes act and behave more like a kid than an adult.

At the same time, being an adult baby I come to learn that I am comfortable in knowing that I am no longer being called an adult and instead being called an adult baby because I am kept in diapers permanently. I even am comfortable in knowing that adults, grown ups and big kids over rule me because they are potty trained and I am not.

So for me being an adult baby and a full time permanent adult baby, I am so use to 

1. No longer having to be an adult, grown up or big kid anymore or ever again.

2. Knowing I am always gona be kept in diapers permanently and knowing I will never ever be potty trained and knowing I am always gona be kept in diapers.

3. Being an adult baby, I am so comfortable in dressing like an adult baby, which means having onesies, t-shirts and rompers on.

4. On top that, knowing that I can comfortable, walk, crawl and waddle like a baby.

5. Knowing that I am never be an adult, big kid or grown up ever again.

So for me being an adult baby has changed me and changed me for the better

It allows me to be young babied and never growing up into adulthood. On top of that diapers, prevent, deny and block any attempt for me to be potty trained.

As an adult baby, I don't see this as a fetish because it's a lifestyle and a way of life for me. It's also how I see, view the adult world though the eyes of an adult baby.

• Thanks 1

Tell me about it I may not be full time as I that I still have to work and be adult ish and I do like a adult drink now and then

you make great point on potty training and who is classed as a grown up in my family I have the same respect as a 6 months old when they come round 

I still get naps and.bedtime (shhh I suppose to be in bed) but there is no way I could be a adult yes my friends once asked me don’t I miss grown up things I just said I get to spend most of the time playing with toys while you have to sit there and do grown ups things I don’t have to worry about where a toilet is you do but the best thing I can sleep in a car bed still you can’t why would I want to grow up 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Cmp said:

Tell me about it I may not be full time as I that I still have to work and be adult ish and I do like a adult drink now and then

It's why I am a full time permanent adult baby and I know I can never be an adult

6 hours ago, Cmp said:

you make great point on potty training and who is classed as a grown up in my family I have the same respect as a 6 months old when they come round 

That's why being an adult baby and being kept in diapers, is why I'll never be potty trained. It's that potty training barrier is what separates me from adults, grown ups and big kids. To be an adult, grown up or big kid is to be potty trained and able to stay dry in adult underwear. Since I can't do any of those and I am put back into diapers. I am classed as an adult baby because I am not potty trained and will never ever be potty trained.

6 hours ago, Cmp said:

I still get naps and.bedtime (shhh I suppose to be in bed) but there is no way I could be a adult yes my friends once asked me don’t I miss grown up things I just said I get to spend most of the time playing with toys while you have to sit there and do grown ups things I don’t have to worry about where a toilet is you do but the best thing I can sleep in a car bed still you can’t why would I want to grow up 

That's why being an adult baby, I don't miss the grown up adult things. I can sit and play with my toys and play with my video games. I don't ever have to worry about using the potty and I can take naps more often.

• Like 1