LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My new bib arrived today!

My partner ordered a new bib for me and it just arrived today. We each had a bib but they are small cloth front with a water resistant backing but I wasn't happy and didn't really use it. What I really wanted was a vinyl toddler bib with the crumb pocket and one large enough to be practical when I eat with it. My partner told me to find one I liked so I set to work.

I started by measuring the length of my chest from my neck to my waist and from side to side. Armed with these measurements, I hit the internet. I checked the big company that starts with A and should have a couple esses and a hole but doesn't and some independent sites. I found my holy grail of bibs! It's vinyl, I opened the envelope and the first thing I did was sniff. Ummm smells just like a new pair of plastic pants. Plastic pants are as big a turn on as a good diaper. I took it out and had my partner tie it on so I could see how it looked and felt. I decided I had to post a pic of it so laid it out and took a quick pic. While handling it I realized the vinyl was very familiar to me so I checked the tag. Sure enough it was manufactured by Gary! When my partner ordered plastic pants for us she bought a pair of the 6 mil pants for herself in this exact pattern but she ordered them too big so we gave them to a friend. I may have to buy a couple pair in my size so I can have matching bib and baby pants. I'm so excited for pasta night I can't wait.

Hugs,

Freta

IMG_20220711_222953643_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220711_230304534_HDR.jpg

• Like 4
1 hour ago, willnotwill said:

My grandsons had a bib with a more formed crumb catcher.    It took a while before I found one that would fit me, but I like wearing it:

I looked at bibs like that but they seemed thicker and looked like the crumb catcher would be stiff and that didn't appeal to me at all. Like a lot of members here it's not just the function but the form that counts. In this case the crumb catcher may not function as well but the softness is very appealing.

Hugs,

Freta