LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Danny's Day Off - Patreon Exclusive Preview

The following is a preview of my new Patreon Exclsuive story. The full 8,400+ word story is available right now on my Patreon along with 40 other stories ONLY available on Patreon.

If you would like to see more of this story or wish to support my writing I would be very grateful if you would take a look at my page. The money helps me pay the mortgage, keep the lights on and keeps me writing! :)

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

---

After the disaster at school (See previous Danny story) Danny is sent  home early and given the next day off. That day off seems like a portent  of the future, an idea of the life Danny might be looking at once  school finishes. Needless to say it isn't a day Danny much enjoys and it  is made worse when disaster strikes...

---

“Come on.” Nanny said as she patted the seat, “You can sit on this whilst I help Rebecca get ready for school.”

Danny waddled forwards. He didn’t want to get on the rocking horse, he would’ve much preferred being put in his playpen but that wasn’t a choice that he got to make. He’d only sat on the horse once before so he was a little awkward as he clambered up and threw his leg over the saddle. His onesie, dirty from breakfast, clung to him as he placed his feet in the little stirrups.

The rocking horse had a high back as if it was a chair and some straps that Nanny now fastened. He was apparently such a baby he couldn’t even be trusted on a rocking chair without lots of support and restraints.

“Now you have a nice time rocking.” Nanny said with a smile.

Every small movement seemed to make the horse rock back and forth. Danny tried to stay as still as possible as Nanny left the room. Once he was alone he let out a long breath and the horse rocked a little. Trying to remain completely stationary was draining and there was no way he’d be able to keep it up forever. Relaxing made the horse rock some more but by that stage he had accepted it. More than accepting it, he actually found it kind of fun. In his mind he could imagine himself on a real horse in a race. Or he imagined himself as a cowboy running across the plain.

After a couple of minutes Danny felt an ache in his digestive system and he had to stop himself from pushing right away. It had become habit for him to fill his diaper in the morning before school to lessen the chances that he had an embarrassing accident in front of his classmates. It seemed his body was ready to go through with this learned behaviour. He couldn’t put it off for long though, if his bladder control had eroded to nothing his bowel control wasn’t too far behind. The pressure on his atrophied sphincter was quickly become too much to ignore.

“Ugh…” Danny groaned as he felt his intestines cramping up. How had he allowed his control to depreciate to such a degree?

Danny stood on the footrests to lift his butt off the seat. This was happening and there was nothing he could do to stop it, it didn’t matter how embarrassing it was he really didn’t get a say in the matter. He leaned forwards over the head of the rocking horse. Predictably the horse started rocking a lot more now that he had distributed his weight like this. His diaper, hidden only by the stained onesie left the saddle and that was all the encouragement his body needed.

Danny had barely made the decision to relax his bowels when he started pooping himself. The horse rocked him backwards and forwards as he held his breath and felt a long piece of poop drop into his diaper. He grunted a little as he instinctively pushed down. More muck pushed out of him into the back of the dirty diaper. As it piled up the rocking of the horse started to push him into it. Now when the horse went back he could feel the poop pressing against his skin.

“You are so gross.” Rebecca’s voice split the air.

Danny opened his eyes and looked at the doorway. To his intense shame he saw Rebecca, now dressed and ready for school, standing against the doorway and staring at him. The younger girl looked utterly disgusted. Even as he tried to say something he could feel the poop continuing to slide out of him. Rebecca covered her mouth.

With barely a pause Danny screwed up his face. His cheeks went red and he grunted loudly as his body commanded him to push down once again. His straining body expelled the last of the waste, a semi-solid rush of soft poop dropped into the padding. The rocking horse moved backwards and Danny’s foot slipped.

Time felt like it was moving in slow motion as Danny fell backwards. The bottom of his diaper hit the wooden horse between his legs and his body followed soon after. He winced as he fell through the mess and felt it splat all over him. He grimaced as he looked down, the diaper seemed to contain everything but that was scant consolation right then.

“Freak.” Rebecca spat out. She pinched her nose though there was no way the smell had reached her and hurried away from the doorway.

Danny watched his Nanny’s daughter go with envy. A normal person off to have a normal day, what he wouldn’t have given to experience the same thing. Instead of getting ready to go to school and dreading the usual student things like unfinished homework and teachers he didn’t he would be sat at home in full diapers. His worries today would be about which toys he would play with and when his next diaper change was.

Unfortunately for Danny it didn’t seem like he was going to get a change right away. He watched as Nanny hurried past the nursery doorway and down the stairs. The diapered man supposed Rebecca had forgotten some book or something. He sighed as he felt himself slipping around inside his diaper, the mess acting like lubricant against his skin.

With nothing else to do Danny sat back against the rocking horse. He rocked slowly as he waited for Nanny to come check on him. The fresh diapers on the changing table against the wall almost seemed like they were taunting him.

It was five agonisingly long minutes before Danny realised what he would have to do to get Nanny’s attention. He was red in the face already but he felt embarrassment flood through him as he called out for help like a baby.

“Nanny!” Danny yelled. Tears prickled his eyes, “Nanny! I need you!”

After a few seconds the tears that had threatened to roll down his face for several minutes finally broke free. He sobbed as he rubbed his eyes, the diaper was icky and he wanted out of it as soon as possible. He had never wanted to mess himself all the time, when he had asked for this from his Mommy he hadn’t thought about what being in diapers all the time would really mean. Now he was reminded on a daily basis.

“Alright, alright. What’s all the fuss about?” Nanny asked as she came up the stairs. Danny heard the front door opening and closing again at the same time, he supposed that was Rebecca going off to school.

Danny didn’t say anything as Nanny walked into the room. She only got a couple of steps before her eyebrows shot up her forehead, clearly she could smell what he had done. Danny reached his hands out as Nanny undid the restraints.

“You really filled this one didn’t you?” Nanny asked hypothetically as she unclipped the last buckle, “Come on, no need for the tears, little one.”

Danny thought there was ample reason for tears. He took Nanny’s hands and winced as he lifted his legs to get over the rocking horse. The diaper stuck to his legs as he stumbled into a standing position next to Nanny. He was bent forwards slightly and pressed the padding against his skin.

“You know I need a change…” Danny pouted as he spoke, “Why do you have to check me!?”

“I’m trying to assess if a regular change will do.” Nanny said as she patted the bulging rear of the padding a couple of times, “But it looks like this is going to require something a little more thorough.”

Danny’s hand was taken and he waddled as he was taken to the bathroom at the end of the hall. He felt like a duck the way the rear of his diaper swayed behind him. Once in the bathroom Nanny went straight to the window and opened it pre-emptively. Danny waited in the middle of the room.

“Right…” Nanny said. She rolled up her sleeves as she got to work.

---

If you want to read the rest of the story it can be found here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/dannys-day-off-68923236

• Like 3