LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just changed a six-year-old at my daycare. (open)

mewtwo

So I'm kind of doing an experiment. So first off I'm hoping this is okay. I was told stories about kids as long as they're not sexual are okay so I'm hoping a kind of roleplay type thing as long as it's not sexual is okay.

Secondly this role play is open to anyone and basically I'm role playing like I run a daycare and have a 6 year old that wears diapers and I changed his diaper. So feel free to ask questions stuff like that. Oh also please keep covid related questions out of the role play. Those will be ignored if they are asked. In this role play covid isn't a thing. Once again hopefully this is okay if it isn't delete this. Thanks

So I run a daycare out of my house. I am a lady in my 40s. And I have 8 kids aged 2 years old to 8 years old. And I recently got a six-year-old and to my surprise the six-year-old was still in diapers. On one hand yes he should be potty trained but on the other I don't really see what the big fuss is. I mean yes I had to check his diaper because he didn't tell me if he needed a change. I mean yes he wears bigger diapers I didn't know they made size 7 Huggies diapers. But the Lion King characters are cute on them. And yeah I mean he's bigger bigger private areas he makes bigger poops. But I mean it's still manageable. Today was actually the first time I changed a messy diaper of his. Since I run a daycare out of my house I just changed the kids on the floor I make sure they are on a mat and just in front of everyone. The six-year-old in question doesn't seem to care that people watch him get a diaper change I guess it must be normal for him. Some of the kids did have comments said he must have really had to go to the bathroom. I told them that they would probably make the same size poop. Anyways so I got him cleaned up and into a fresh diaper. Hilariously enough his poopy diaper would not fit in the Diaper Genie so I had to throw it in the trash. I will probably see if I can get some other kind of diaper pail or something. I might add some more details in the future or when I changed him again there might be some more stuff that comes up. Anyways I open it up to you for questions what do you think?

• mewtwo changed the title to Just changed a six-year-old at my daycare. (open)

Maybe I misunderstood I'm not sure. I was just expecting questions in the thread. And I guess I was more expecting real world questions not stuff like is he going to get a bottle and stuff like that. 

Okay, how about this.

Is the baby character already regressed and happy? Sad and defeated over being regressed by his/her parents? Terrified of punishment so goes along with it? Seething with anger because there's nothing he/she can do about this treatment until he/she finally snaps?

I imagine that the day care lady wouldn't treat this character any differently from another six-year-old, unless they wanted a bottle or to play with baby toys. Realistically speaking, it wouldn't be too unusual to have an incontinent six year old who needs diapers. It could also be that said six year old lives with parents who insist on regressing him/her for reasons unknown. Although if the day care lady thought abuse was involved, she would likely get DCFS involved.

Hope that helps!