LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little boy

C_C11

I have such an urge to regress back to a one year old, have a mummy look after me-change me, feed me and soothe me.

Ideally I would wear pampers and have a stroller. I would like a strict mummy. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, C_C11 said:

I have such an urge to regress back to a one year old, have a mummy look after me-change me, feed me and soothe me.

I understand, I mean I can regress solo but having a mommy or caregiver would make it so much better. And have a full nursery to be in too 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, C_C11 said:

I hear ya buddy! And I DEFINITELY would want that too. I DEFINITELY have a urge to be a one year old BABY, although in my case I would want a Daddy! Because I'm a Daddy's boy, and I would LOVE to be his little boy! That's why Tyler and Ian are the PERFECT Daddies for me, the ONLY caveat is I only get to see them when I get to heaven.???? But I KNOW I can make it through, I'm a tough Little BABY Boy! And I KNOW they would be so proud of me.???????☺️?♥️??????

8 hours ago, C_C11 said:

I totally agree with you. I would love to be kept like an adult baby and kept in diapers permanently. Being kept in diapers and never let out of them and being treated like an adult baby. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

I totally agree with you. I would love to be kept like an adult baby and kept in diapers permanently. 

Me too buddy, I would also REALLY like to teeth on some toys too. And make HUGE poopies in my Diapers, and play chase when I need a diaper change and Daddy has to run after me and chase me down for a change!?????☺️???????♥️?????♥️??

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Me too buddy, I would also REALLY like to teeth on some toys too. And make HUGE poopies in my Diapers, and play chase when I need a diaper change and Daddy has to run after me and chase me down for a change!?????☺️???????♥️?????♥️??

Same here. I love knowing that I never have to use the potty anymore and I can make all my poopies in my diapers and play all day.

• Like 1
On 7/5/2022 at 5:15 AM, C_C11 said:

YUP!! ?❤️

Peachi wunts to be dadas baby peach.. he'd brush my hair in the morning while am hugging my stuffie and being a soggy bunny in my didi and onesie... lots of snuggies as he feels my soggy tush<33 we'd take walks as he hold my hand tightly and I hug Mr. Stuffie?

5.png

• Like 1