1. 1. What would mainly intrest you

• Large varity of sissy clothing
    • Large varity of adult size diapers
    • Website access
    • In Person shopping
    • Adult size diapers
    • Range of adult size baby clothing
    • Fitting options

I'm thinking of opening a shop when we move, it is something me and my partner have been toying with. We were going to open a gothic clothing and fetish store, stocking a range of fetish clothing including AB.

We would also stock skater things, and bongs and drug related items. As we both smoke alot of weed each year, and to be honest I'm bored of 9-5 jobs.

And working my ass of very little payback fro mthe government, after all it's all about fun.

The new shop will be based in Whitby England, a place where my soul feels at home. And a place to best maximise the use of gothic side, and offer a pleasent day out for ickle babies.

Tell me what you think.

Sounds like a good idea, however... The goths only invade Whitby twice a year, and the rest of the time it remains dead for the most part. It also seems that Whitby might be thinking of closing down/moving location, and they're now limiting the ammount of people that can go (can't remember why, but I remember receiving a mail about it a while ago). So basicly, in short, it wouldn't really be the most ideal place to set up shop from a business poins of view.

I doubt very much a town would move, it's got some of the biggest parts of a year under it's name. And the goths go twice a year, there are two festivals. One in July the other in Oct, as for being dead. Everytime I've been I've seen no end of people, so it's a good loaction. And I'm setting up for two kinds of business, so as not to let the profit margin slip.

And with luck I'll have a web based shop as well.

From the sources i've spoken too, it's staying put. The abbey is to much of a delight for them, and as it was the birth place of Dracula they intend to stay.

As for shops in whitby there's about three, mine would make four.

I also intend to stock skate ware and trainers, wth the fetish side added in.

Nappies and panties, as well as a cafe.

• 1 month later...