LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Been Changed?

I was changed for the first time last night and have been in diapers and changed since then by both my parents.

That is just absolutely awesome...... I'm jealous

You have some wonderful parents....

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mary 896, not to be rude, but this sounds to me that it belongs in the Story-section( read: fictional). Either way, this comes too close for incest for my liking. Whether fictional or real life. Family plus sexual( or otherwise) fantazies equals: Not very pleasant at all. If you want to fulfill this dream, I suggest you find yourself a non blood related partner. Much more healthier that way.

Okay~ I still haven't really been changed, but I have been diapered by someone else finally. My boyfriend came over for the week and we got time alone in the morning and afternoon. It took a while for me to get comfortable with him, but when I did, we were really close. Friday morning I was in bed with him, and after some snuggling and other things, I asked if he still wanted to dress me up. He said yes and that he would whenever I wanted. I was too shy to say I wanted to right then, and I guess he was a too tired still to say himself. So I laid there for a bit and kinda whined and squirmed about until he made me say I wanted to be diapered and dressed up.

So we got out of bed and he got the onesie that came in the mail earlier in the week, and I went to get the bambino I was saving for him, and cute plastic pants I brought. I stood there too shy to show him anything, so he had to take them right out of my hands. I loosened up some and got the diaper opened up for him, since he never diapered anyone before and didn't really know what to do. I laid down and told him to powder me up, which he did, and helped him put the diaper on me. Then I put on the plastic pants and the onesie, and he snapped it closed. It was a bit too big for me, but it'll do for now until I move somewhere where I can order whatever and not have my mother ask me what I got. She already thinsk I'm some sort of sex fiend. --

Anyway! After I was all dressed up, I grabbed my nuk and we got back into bed together. And it was just the loveliest little sleepy time I've gotten. When we got up later, I stayed dressed for a while. I was really nervous about wetting my diaper, but I would have hated to not wet it, so I did so but I was too shy to tell him and I didn't have anymore diapers to get changed into. So I just took care of it myself when he finally coaxed me into getting ready to go outside. I talked to him about it now (now that he's back home and stuff) and he said he wouldn't have minded changing me, so maybe next time if we get a chance... It was really fun.

Sorry I haven’t written in awhile, I’ve been too busy getting diaper changes. :D Norma has been changing me about 4-5 times per week, usually a few times after work during the week, and always on Saturday when I work for her.

Unfortunately, she never got the hint about the pacifier. I haven't had the opportunity to ask for one, so I may just have to get one myself and have it one day. Maybe next weekend. I was thinking it was about time to make a full load diaper too, so maybe I will be a little more baby next weekend.

Anyway, the most notable event recently was that Norma came over for dinner and a movie last night (Sunday). I was wearing a Tena Ultra during the early evening and I wet it while tending the chicken on the barbeque. I guess the couple of beers during the preparation and cooking process finally kicked in. After our barbeque chicken dinner, Norma helped my wife get the kids into bed, and I cleaned up the dishes.

I was just finishing up the dishes when they came into the kitchen. My wife picked up the Netflix and said, “So, should we start the movie?

Norma was at the gym late today, so I didn't see her. Instead, I went to Long's after work and bought a tub of wipes, a package of 2 pacifiers, a sippy cup, and a package of #2 pampers. I bought the #2 diapers as a cover, so the cashier might think they were for my kid. I think I will just use them as stuffers. I'm going to try to be brave enough to take these things over to Norma's on Saturday. :rolleyes:

So my wife was talking with her mom Norma tonight, and before they were done, my wife hands me the phone and says her mom wants to talk to me. So I grab the phone and say, "hello?" Norma said, "Hello, I just wanted to confirm that you are going to be here in the morning?" I said, "Yeah, that's the plan." She said, "Good. Bring over another bag of diapers because I am almost out." B) I said, "OK. Anything else?" She said, "No that's it...unless you need something special." :D I said, "um...OK, see you in the morning." She said, "OK" and I handed the phone back to my wife. My wife said, "OK, all set?" and Norma must have said yes, because they finished up their conversation and then hung up.

My wife set the phone down and asked, "So what time do you think you will be back tomorrow?" I thought for a sec and said, "Oh, probably just after lunch." She acknowledged and then went back to watching TV.

So I am all set for tomorrow. I got a brand new bag of Tena Ultra medium diapers, a tub of Huggies wipes, a pacifier (two actually), a sippy cup, a desire to load the diaper with #1 and 2, and hopefully enough nerve to ask to be babied a little bit. I will let you know how it goes.

I think it's cool that your wife is cool with Norma being involved and changing you. Do you think for a moment that your wife would be OK with Norma making you come? I get the vibe that you wish she would and wouldn't stop her if she started to bring you to that point. I personally don't think I would be able to handle someone changing Nicky in the first place. Saying that if I was OK with her being changed and someone started to rub her with lotion I would definitely be pissed at them for doing it and if Nicky allowed them I would feel violated. If Nicky allowed them to take her to climax on top of that it would be no different to me than if she had slept with them.

Have fun, just keep your boundaries in check. It wouldn't be good to lose your wife's trust and cause Norma to lose her daughter. It probably isn't going that way but I had to say it.

I've gotta second this...it sounds like you've got heaven on earth, but I can't help getting a little "worried"... :o Oh, well. I'm sure you've got things under control.

Not a bad idea taking the binky's and sippy cup over with replacement diapers. I would have added a bottle and bib too though that would have given her a better idea where you are wanting to go with the treatment. I am looking forward to hearing about it.

SoakedinIowa

I got changed out of my Molicares for the second time this morning. Then, I was put into two night weight cloth diapers and locking plastic pants. When my fiancee' gets home from work, I'm going to get changed out of that, and put back into molicares.

We're going to go buy me some leather pants for the fetish party tonight. Hope she'll change me there or at the after party.

I'm so excited!

I had a great morning!!!! I got out of bed and wet my diaper. I kept it on and ate my breakfast. After breakfast, I gathered up my gardening tools and put my diaper supplies in a paper grocery bag to take to Norma's. I went over to Norma's about 8:30am. When I got there, I grabbed the bag of Tena Ultra diapers and the bag of diaper supplies and rang the doorbell. Norma opened the door and let me in and grabbed the bag of Tena's from hand. She closed the door and asked how I was and then asked, "So, what's in the bag?" I said, "Oh, I just brought over some more wipes and stuff." She asked, "So, do you need a diaper change this morning?" I smiled and said, "Yeah I do."

She carried the bag of Tena's down the hallway, and I followed her back to the guest room. When I walked in, I set the bag down on the bed and I slipped off my shoes. Norma set the diaper bag on the floor. I sat down on the bed and then lay back. Norma moved in front of me and unbuckled my belt and then unbuttoned my pants. She tugged them down my thighs revealing my wet diaper, and she said, "Your wet already?!" as I helped her wiggle my pants off of my feet and I said, "Yeah, and I think I might have to poo too." She frowned and said, "Well, I'll change you into a disposable then." I looked over at the bag of supplies and I couldn't resist any longer; I leaned over, reached into the bag and grabbed one of the pacifiers. Norma was unfastening the diaper tapes and didn't see what I pulled out of the bag, but when I stuck the pacifier in my mouth, she laughed and said, "Ohhhh, my wittle baby's got a binky, how cute." I suckled on the pacifier and Norma rolled the front of the diaper inward. She reached over and opened the dresser drawer to get the tub of wipes. She grabbed a wipe and wiped my abdomen, thighs, and dick. I started to get a woody. She grabbed another wipe as I lifted my legs and she wiped my butt cheeks, balls, and crack and said, "You didn't shave! I told you..." I talked through the pacifier and said, "Oh sorry, I forgot." She said, "Well, if I'm going to be cleaning up poop, then I'm just going to shave you right now." I got a bit panicky, but Norma walked out of the room and I lay there on the bed with the wet diaper still under me.

Norma came back a moment later and said, "OK, this will just take a minute" and she searched around for an outlet. She plugged in the shaver and turned it on. I was so nervous but I just sucked harder on my pacifier and lay back and let her do it. She shaved my pubic hair off the front and then she moved my hard rod around and carefully shaved the hair from the sides of my legs and balls. She said, "OK, lift up" and I lifted my legs. She shaved my underside and turned off the shaver. She brushed the hair into a small pile into the diaper and rolled it up and pulled the out from under me. She rolled the diaper up and taped it closed and said, "OK, that will take care of it for awhile." I looked down at my hairless crotch and again said through my pacifier, "It's probably going to itch as it grows back." She said, "Well, I'll put some lotion on there which will make it feel better.

Norma grabbed a fresh Tena from the drawer. She unfolded it and I lifted up so she could slip it under me. She adjusted the rear panels and pulled the front up between my legs. She lowered the diaper and grabbed the bottle of lotion from the drawer. She squeezed a glob into her hand and rubbed her hands together to warm it up. She lathered my abdomen, thighs, and gave my dick a squeeze-rub and then squeezed some more lotion in her hand. She tapped my leg (which was a signal to lift up) and I raised my legs. She lotioned my butt cheeks, crack and balls, and asked, "Do you need any cleaning out?" I didn't know what she meant for a second, but then I did and I mumbled, "Uh....I uh..." She interupted and said, "Oh, I'll take care of it." My legs were still raised up and she grabbed a small jar from the dresser and opened it. I sucked on my paci and I quivered as I felt her lotioned finger penetrate into my anus and then back out again. She said, "There...that should loosen you up a bit." I smiled and thought that she must have stuck that thing in there as far as she could reach, becuase I saw her use a baby wipe to clean her index finger and she was wiping it all the way to the web of her finger.

She finished cleaning her hands and she grabbed the bottle of baby powder and sprinkled some onto my crotch and into the diaper. She pulled the front of the diaper up and taped it closed. She asked, "Do you want to wear a onesie?" I knodded in agreement and she pulled the blue one from the drawer. I sat up and took my T-shirt off. She opened the head hole and slipped the onesie over my head. I slipped my arms through and pulled the shirt down. I lay back down on the bed and Norma snapped the onesie for me. She said, "OK, let's get your pants back on, and your all set." She picked up my pants and put them on my feet. I straitened my legs and she tried to pull them up, but I had to help her. She did manage to re-button my jeans and buckle my belt. I sat up again and said, "Thanks" and got up. Norma stepped over to the dresser and put the lotion, wipes and powder away. She closed the drawer and then said, "Oh, you brought more wipes?" and she tipped the bag and looked inside. She pulled the tub of wipes out and put them in the drawer. She laughed and said, "What's this?" I smiled embarrassingly as she pulled out the sippy cup and the other paci and she asked, "These for you?" I knodded yes and she said, "I'll keep them here for you." I popped out the pacifier I was sucking on and handed it to her. She put the pacifier's in the dresser drawer and took the sippy cup with her. She picked up the wet diaper from the floor and I followed her out to the kitchen. She dropped the wet diaper in the trash and washed her hands. She said, "OK, why don't you get started" and I agreed and went outside to get my tools and start my yardwork regimine.

I didn't take long for me to feel the effects of the suppository and I could feel my anus getting puckered and it felt a little slimy from the lotion and the suppository. Anyway, I started the yardwork and worked for like a half hour or forty-five minutes before I couldn't hold it anymore and I pooped and then peed my diaper. It felt really good to make a load and I continued to work. Norma came out about another half hour after that and said she had a fixed a snack for me. So I finished up a few minutes what I was doing and then went inside.

More to come.......

My wife changed me last night. She doesn't do it everyday, but nice when she does. Don't know about any of you guys, but I like the bit when she checks my diaper. You know, kind of tells me to "come here" and looks into the front (I only wet) of the diaper........find that cute!!

Take care

And now the conclusion of my Saturday morning (continued from above)....

So I took my shoes off and I came inside and walk over to the table. I didn’t see any snack there and Norma was standing in the kitchen and said, “Sit down there, I got a special treat for you.

"Do you want to wear a onesie?" I knodded in agreement and she pulled the blue one from the drawer. I sat up and took my T-shirt off. She opened the head hole and slipped the onesie over my head. I slipped my arms through and pulled the shirt down. I lay back down on the bed and Norma snapped the onesie for me.

That is one of the best feelings I can relate too... I love it when my wife puts me in my onesie right after she changes me.

It just doesn't get any better than that. She even puts one pin on the snaps in case they come unsnapped when I move around the house...

But the pants, what pants, I like it alot better when I get to go around the house in just my onsie and covering most of the plastic pants.

Tauschung, you are lucky to have such a wonderful fiancee`. Please tell us all about the fetish party! Cheers! :beer:

The party was alright. I didn't find my leather pants..So I went in Jeans, and a Molicare w/ a stuffer. It was really boring there so I started tying my fiancee' to a chair w/ glow necklaces, and someone came up with rope. So, I then tied her to the chair, untied her and then bound her arms and walked her around for a bit.

Then we went to the after-party. I didn't get a change, but I got suspended upside down and flogged. And, then I made my fiancee' a full body harness out of some rope..and let her 'relax' in that. Got home about 5 and got a shower and left for my parents where I did the easter thing :rolleyes:

Yeah, I've been changed numerous times. It actually wasn't what I had mentally cracked it up to be, and it's really a little awkward in some senses. Not so much awkward on an embarrassment level or anything like that, but the actual logistics of it.

It's was actually a lot more satisfying when one of my boyfriends did it than the girlfriend I'm with in my primary relationship does it. It really has nothing to do with either of the people, it's just he was a lot stronger and able to move me around better. Even at just 135lb it's pretty difficult for my girlfriend to pick me up and get the job done without a lot of rolling around and cooperation on my part.

All of that said though, it's still pretty darned pleasant.

Well it sounds like Norma liked Saturday enough that she wants to move it forward and do more baby play with you. That is a good deal for you. Sounds like your Saturdays could become fun. I would think twice about keeping it all from your wife though, things could go bad if she stopped by one day to see her mom and you were being fed with a bib on or a bottle. May talk to Normal about breaking it to her somehow.

SoakedinIowa

I saw Norma again at lunchtime today. She changed me into a fresh Tena Ultra. ;) She is all set to have some more baby fun with me tomorrow morning, she even said that she has a special treat planned. I told her I am looking forward to it and that I would be over about 8am.

So my wife and I gave the kids a bath tonight. I wet my diaper (that Norma had changed at noon) pretty good (I hadn't peed since before lunchtime). I could feel that my diaper was definitely soaked through. After the kids went to bed, I was doing the dishes and my wife asked, "So, what's your plan tonight?" I said, "Uh, I don't know, I guess I'll finish the dishes, change, and then maybe computer and some TV." She said, "Oh, OK." I asked, "How about you?" She said, "Uh, same." When I finished the dishes, I dried my hands and then went back to the bedroom. I took a Tena Ultra out of my dresser drawer and my wife walked in. I kinda tucked the diaper behind me and she said, "Uh, do you want some help?" I was stunned for a second and said, "Sure." (This is highly unusual of my wife to actually OFFER to help change my diaper. This is progress)

So I handed her the fresh diaper and then grabbed the wipes and powder from the drawer. I set the items on the floor and sat down by my side of the bed. I said, "Are you sure your OK with this?" She said, "Yeah," but I felt a sence of uneasyness from her. I lay back to see what she would do. She knelt down beside me and asked, "So what do you want me to do?" I replied, "Well, if your going to change me, you need to get my pants down and change my diaper." So she unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my pants. I helped her slip them down to my ankles, exposing my wet diaper. She unfastened the tapes and rolled the diaper inwards and said, "Your really wet" and then I lifted my rear and she pulled the diaper out from under me. She rolled the diaper closed and set it next to her. Then she used a few wipes to clean me up. I got a hard on and she said, "Ou, he's sure happy tonight." I said, "Uh hu, he likes the diaper changes." She smiled and grabbed ahold of him and gave my cock a hard squeeze. I moaned a bit and she said, "Na Na, babies that wear diapers don't get to fool around at bedtime..." I whined a bit as she unfolded the fresh diaper and I lifted and she slipped it under me. She smoothed out the panels and pulled the front of the diaper up between my legs. She was about to fasten the tape and I said, "Oh, could you use some powder...it feels so much better." She said, "Yeah, but you know you smell like a baby don't you?" I said questionly, "You can smell it?" She said, "Yeah, I can smell it sometimes when you walk by." I thought about that for a moment as she sprinkled baby powder on my crotch. It smelled soooo good. She set the bottle down and pulled the diaper up between my legs and fastened the tapes. She was not able to get the tapes as tight as Norma, but they were good enough. She said, "OK, there you go." I said, "Thanks honey" and sat up. I got up and pulled my pants up. My wife stood up also, but left the used wet diaper on the floor for me to get. She asked, "That feel better?" I said, "Yeah, much better, thanks." She acknowledged and murmured, "Uh hu" and she watched me put the supplies away and then I picked up the used wet diaper and followed her out of the bedroom and down the hallway. I went to throw the diaper in the kitchen trashcan and she said, "Uh, can you take that outside?" I didn't want to upset her, so I said, "Yeah" and took the used wet diaper into the garage to the outside trash can.

I had to come right away and type this up, so she is at the kitchen table reading and I am typing this up. Life is good. This is a HUGE step for my wife. When she first learned of my diapers about 10 years ago, she didn't want anything to do with them. Through the last decade and even recently, she has tried to ignore them and pretend they are not there. But now, and maybe because of her mom Norma changing me, maybe she has finally turned the corner of acceptance. We shall see. :rolleyes:

I do love it when I have got messy and Nicky changes me. Especially if it is one of those rare moments we are getting proper baby time and I'm really in the zone. When she undresses me, changes me, snaps on my onesie and puts all my clothes on including my socks and tying my shoes and then patting me on the bum and telling me to come on. Then we go for a walk. It's great when we go to town and she buys me some crayons or some little treat.