LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Interested in starting a rp

LilGirlLya

Hello,

I'm searching for partners as I'm interested in role playing and have a few ideas lined up. Just a few things first, I'm looking for something more in the mold of collaborative story telling, so fleshed out characters and multi sentence replies. I'm looking for at least a response per day in terms of frequency. I'm OK with more, especially on the weekends, but I don't want either of us to feel like we're under expectations to be on and replying throughout the day, all day every day.

I'm going to start slow with one partner and possibly only one RP, though I don't mind doing a corresponding one for you where you can be the little with the right pitch. I'm wanting to be the regressed party and have a few ideas I want to try. Since I'm looking at a single RP right now, I'm trying to prioritize coming up with ideas that would let you play a little or baby character as well.  I have a few ideas and there's some overlap between them, if you're interested I'd be happy to discuss them further.

The first idea is a young woman who is failing out of college and returns home for the summer. Parent or stepparent takes them back in. She begins to regress as she returns home, going emotionally first back into a moody, indolent teen only to find herself continuing along the path directed by her caretaker towards regressing. First with bed wetting and then progressing into child and then toddler status. A similar variant I had in mind was she lives at home while going to community college and has a younger sibling undergoing potty training. When she chooses not to get a job or take summer classes, wanting to lounge around the house all summer, her parent(s) recruit her into helping potty train their youngest child. This could open you up to play a parent and her little brother or sister.

The other idea involves a character with Youthlock syndrome. She works as either a private tutor helping rich parents potty train their kids or for a daycare as a sort of "peer teacher", assisting the main teacher by blending in with the kids to keep an eye on them and provide more one on one education which would seem to the actual kids as just having a friend play with them. As part of her job she lets her potty training lapse to help kids learn to use the potty with her but this time she can't get her training back. You'd have a role as either the wealthy parent or her co-teacher and both options would let you play other kids or perhaps a Youthlock in a similar situation?

Last idea is the least high concept but it still involves a Youthlock teen going to live with either an estranged parent or relative. She looks about 3 or so and has resisted being seen as a baby her whole life. That is until she has an accident on the way to her new life and gets some baby treatment and finds it's not so bad. Again, we have roles for a caretaker and a younger sibling if you'd like.

If any of these appeal to you, either let me know here or by DM. Looking forward to hearing from you.