LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to it ?

Ahhhh, back in my nappies once again. I can never work out what it is about them, but I am so much happier, and happier in myself when I am working diaper and using them for for both wetting and messing. When I am without them I don't feel normal, if that makes sense...or maybe the would should be complete instead of normal, I don't know. All I know is that I am happier and a better version of myself when I am able to just wet and mess when when I do not have to think about it. 

• Like 4
18 hours ago, DiaperDean said:

Ahhhh, back in my nappies once again. I can never work out what it is about them, but I am so much happier, and happier in myself when I am working diaper and using them for for both wetting and messing. When I am without them I don't feel normal, if that makes sense...or maybe the would should be complete instead of normal, I don't know. All I know is that I am happier and a better version of myself when I am able to just wet and mess when when I do not have to think about it. 

That's how I feel and I know the feeling. I'm so much happier when I am in my diaper and so much happier when I am in them and using them. Without diapers, I would feel so out of place and not even normal. It's why being incontinent and diaper dependent, I know the feeling of being safe, secure and padded in diapers. I know the feeling of being safe in diapers and knowing how they get me through the whole day. It's why diapers makes me feel happy and they let me poop and pee in them without ever thinking about them. They even keep me padded and keep me from being an adult, grown up or big kid. It's also why diapers revoke my ability to be a grown up and they keep me young and babied.

• Like 2

I never really went anywhere, I have been away from the site but that is due to the lack of new posts. There always seems to be a large period in between posts I find. Diapers, I have not worn during the day for at least 2 months I reckon. I do at night when I stay away for work...Cannot have any little accidents now can we ? (I wish I was a bedwetter ?) I wear at night because it helps me sleep knowing that at little leaks caught. Prior to this, I was diapered 24/7 wetting/messing day and night for a good month I think. But, I think due to working outside with the heat finally started to get me.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, DiaperDean said:

I never really went anywhere, I have been away from the site but that is due to the lack of new posts. There always seems to be a large period in between posts I find. Diapers, I have not worn during the day for at least 2 months I reckon. I do at night when I stay away for work...Cannot have any little accidents now can we ? (I wish I was a bedwetter ?) I wear at night because it helps me sleep knowing that at little leaks caught. Prior to this, I was diapered 24/7 wetting/messing day and night for a good month I think. But, I think due to working outside with the heat finally started to get me.

I know the feeling. I’m diapered 24/7 and permanently due to my incontinence. I can’t leave diapers no matter how hard I try. 

• Like 2

I agree with you ?.  I really can't explain why nappies make me feel so happy but they really do. That's why I decided to go 24/7 last year to manage my incontinence which has been steadily getting worse for about 25 years - but i was in denial about how bad it had got.

Life in nappies is not without it's disadvantages, but I am so much happier when I'm in them and as @Kawaharu says it's that awesome feeling of being safe and secure. Without them I feel like I'm on a cliff edge, all stressed and uptight thonking I might have an accident. With them on it's just like 'aaaand relax'. 

I was in a management meeting at work today and it made me feel so calm and grounded to know that I had a little fluffy secret under my skirt ☺️ 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Little Belle said:

I agree with you ?.  I really can't explain why nappies make me feel so happy but they really do. That's why I decided to go 24/7 last year to manage my incontinence which has been steadily getting worse for about 25 years - but i was in denial about how bad it had got.

Life in nappies is not without it's disadvantages, but I am so much happier when I'm in them and as @Kawaharu says it's that awesome feeling of being safe and secure. Without them I feel like I'm on a cliff edge, all stressed and uptight thonking I might have an accident. With them on it's just like 'aaaand relax'. 

I was in a management meeting at work today and it made me feel so calm and grounded to know that I had a little fluffy secret under my skirt ☺️ 

That's how i feel when I am in my diapers. I feel safe, secure and padded. Being incontinent, padded and diapered 24/7 I know I can never get through the day without my diapers. Without them, I would be so stressed out, anxious and a nervous wreck. Diapers makes me feel so much happier, calm and relaxed in a crazy stressful adult world.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

That's how i feel when I am in my diapers. I feel safe, secure and padded. Being incontinent, padded and diapered 24/7 I know I can never get through the day without my diapers. Without them, I would be so stressed out, anxious and a nervous wreck. Diapers makes me feel so much happier, calm and relaxed in a crazy stressful adult world.

So all I can say is that we are so lucky to have found something which makes us so genuinely happy, hurts no one and is really very innocent (it could be drugs and alcohol! ?)

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Little Belle said:

So all I can say is that we are so lucky to have found something which makes us so genuinely happy, hurts no one and is really very innocent (it could be drugs and alcohol! ?)

I found that because of my Incontinence that I belong in diapers and they make me so much happier. Diapers are something I am never gona be without in life.

• Like 2