LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Here's part thirteen. Hope you like it.

??

As Chi-Chi and Bulma continued forward, passing several of the inventions they'd already tested, Chi-Chi turned to Bulma. There was something on her mind that she needed to ask.

"Why you come too?" Chi-Chi asked. Bulma must have known the risks involved.

"To teww you the twuth," Bulma began nervously. "I miss those adventuwes we had with Goku."

Chi-Chi nodded and nervously hugged Bulma.

"I miss him too." Chi-Chi said sadly.

"Come on." Bulma said after a moment. "Onwy a couple mowe inventions to twy, and then we can wewax in the nuwsewy until the powder wears off."

Chi-Chi nodded as they walked forward, both ready to be done with this adventure.

To be continued...

Well, that was the shortest chapter I've ever read of anything. I don't even know what comes next and that's one of my favorite parts of these stories; trying to guess what comes next.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Cya said:

Well, that was the shortest chapter I've ever read of anything. I don't even know what comes next and that's one of my favorite parts of these stories; trying to guess what comes next.

Thanks. This was mostly for character stuff since before long, Bulma and Chi-Chi aren't going to be very cognizant.

• Like 1

Here's part fourteen. Hope you like it.

??

Bulma and Chi-Chi eventually stopped at a conveyor belt. It was green with blue rollers, and it was just tall enough for them to climb onto it.

"What this?" Chi-Chi asked.

"The Baby Cawe Wine." Bulma explained. "It's for nuwsewy entwances."

"Oh." Chi-Chi said. "Okay."

The two climbed onto the belt as it immediately began going forward. Right in front of them was a large gray chamber. They were sucked into it, and the two had their diapers and bonnets taken off by mechanical arms like Prototype 21's.

"Hey!" Chi-Chi shouted as she covered herself.

"It's fine." Bulma groaned. "Just don't cause a fuss wike befowe."

Chi-Chi pouted at this as they left the chamber and continued down the Baby Care Line.

Bulma then came to an area with brushes on either side. Like with the Fantasy Nursery, powdered soap puffed over her from the ceiling before nozzles around the brushes sprayed her with water. Then the brushes scrubbed against Bulma's body as she groaned, feeling her skin being agitated even through the lather that the brushes were working up. Eventually, the scrubbing stopped, and Bulma was moved forward, her skin feeling extremely raw as she couldn't help but lie still to wait for the irritation to clear up.

Chi-Chi saw this and began to recoil as she entered the washing area. She gasped as the powdered soap was sprayed on her and gurgled when she was sprayed with water. She then saw the brushes approach her.

"No!" Chi-Chi yelled. "I no need bath! I-"

The brush got to work, scrubbing Chi-Chi's mouth during the process as she was complaining. This left her with a foul soapy taste in her mouth for the third time today. The scrubbing continued until Chi-Chi was sent forward, her skin as raw as Bulma's, but she still kicked her legs and waved her arms at her third bath of the day.

"I no wike this!!" Chi-Chi shouted angrily.

"I'm not to cwazy about this thing eithew." Bulma said, already knowing that she'd need to make modifications.

Just as Bulma said that, she came to the next station where a large robot stood. It had mechanical arms and seemed to be in a seated position. The robot then grabbed Bulma and held her over his lap, leaving her butt hanging in the air as her eyes widened in horror. She struggled to get out, but the robot was too strong. With its free arm, the robot began spanking Bulma. With her butt already tender, Bulma immediately began crying and screaming. Sadly, it was no use. Bulma's spanking continued, and she wondered why she even made a stop for this on the line. She screamed her head off until she was finally put back on the belt, lying on her back, and sent forward, weeping all the way.

Chi-Chi, having seen this, tried to crawl away, but the belt was too fast for her, and she was grabbed by the robot. She was then put over the robot's lap. Chi-Chi's spanking then commenced, and she began crying and shrieking at once.

"Wet me out!!" Chi-Chi screamed. "Wet me out!!"

A pacifier was shoved into Chi-Chi's mouth, and the spanking went on until, at the end, Chi-Chi was set down on the belt on her back as she continued forward, her only solace being her pacifier.

Bulma arrived at the next station, and upon seeing another robot, she recoiled in fear until the robot pulled out a bottle of baby powder. The robot then grabbed Bulma's ankles and lifted them up, leaving Bulma's butt hanging in the air. The robot then sprinkled baby powder all over Bulma's butt and crotch before lowering her butt back down. The robot then brought out a powder puff and patted Bulma's crotch and stomach with it, spreading the powder and making Bulma sigh with relief as the powder seemed to soothe her abused skin.

The robot then picked Bulma up and turned her over so that she was lying on her stomach. The robot then patted Bulma's butt with the powder puff, and she was moved forward.

Chi-Chi approached the new robot next and tried to run away, horrified of getting another spanking. However, the robot produced an extra pair of arms from its chest that grabbed Chi-Chi and held her down, face up, while the main arms lifted up Chi-Chi's ankles and powdered her privates. Despite the expert work of the arms, Chi-Chi still struggled, moving her butt this way and that and causing her to be completely covered in baby powder, making her sneeze.

As the robot began patting Chi-Chi's groin and stomach with the powder puff, Chi-Chi sneezed so hard that her pacifier flew right out of her mouth and out of her sight.

"My paci!!" Chi-Chi shouted, crying loudly as she was reminded of how infantile all these machines had made her.

Hearing Chi-Chi crying, the robot tickled Chi-Chi's stomach, making her laugh involuntarily before she was moved onto her stomach, and the robot patted Chi-Chi's butt. Chi-Chi was then moved forward, still teary-eyed from losing her pacifier and most of her maturity.

As Bulma approached the next station, her face hit a speed bump that flipped her onto her back just as another robot had set down a thick cloth diaper. Before the diaper could be wrapped around Bulma's waist, Chi-Chi's head hit the speed bump, and she flipped onto Bulma, making her gasp from the sudden impact. Seeing what was happening, Chi-Chi decided to make a break for it and jumped off the belt. Just then, the robot's chest opened, and another arm extended out towards Chi-Chi while the main arms held Bulma in place since, once Chi-Chi got off, she struggled to follow her, deciding she needed to go back to the drawing board with the Baby Care Line since even the most basic of scanners would have realized that two babies were at the same station.

Chi-Chi, meanwhile, had almost made it to the Fantasy Nursery when the arm grabbed her by the neck.

"No!" Chi-Chi wailed. "No diapew!"

Another arm came out of the robot's chest holding a baby rattle. The arm slammed the rattle on Chi-Chi's head as she groaned, easily dazed. The new arm then put a new pink baby bonnet on Chi-Chi's head, and she was brought back to the belt.

The extra arms then put Chi-Chi on top of Bulma, face up, and held her in place while the main arms folded the diaper over both Bulma and Chi-Chi's pelvises and secured it with two safety pins on each side.

The two were then sent forward as one baby while Bulma continued to struggle, desperately trying to get off the belt but unable to do much with Chi-Chi's dead weight on top of her.

"Hewp!!" Bulma yelled, muffled as she was by Chi-Chi's bonneted head. "Hewp us, Nanny!"

Bulma and Chi-Chi were brought to the next station as a mechanical arm came up with a hose attached to a large cylinder of milk with a nipple at the end. The nipple was shoved into Chi-Chi's mouth, and in her addled state, she immediately began drinking. As Chi-Chi continued to drink the milk, she began to get bloated. This also began squishing Bulma as she cried again, desperate for help. Eventually, after five gallons of milk were drunk up by Chi-Chi, she and Bulma were sent forward again.

The two then came to one final robot that picked them up and put them over her shoulder. Then, still thinking they were one baby, proceeded to pat Bulma's lower back, which caused her to burp. However, again thanks to her voice being muffled by the back of Chi-Chi's bonnet, the robot kept going until Bulma groaned and patted Chi-Chi's back herself with one of her arms. Chi-Chi finally burped, and the robot set them back down on the belt. However, Bulma was unable to move her arm back out before Chi-Chi's bloated backside pressed hard against her again, pinning Bulma's right arm to her chest as she groaned in anger.

Finally, the two arrived at a slide, and they flew down it, ending up in front of Prototype 21. At this point, Chi-Chi finally came to her senses. She saw 21, and she felt Bulma's arm poking her back as well. Overwhelmed, she began crying until 21 knelt down in front of them.

"Oh," 21 cooed sympathetically. "How'd you girls get in there?"

21 then took them to the nursery, undid their diaper, lifted Chi-Chi off of Bulma as she gasped with relief, and afixed new cloth diapers on both girls.

"No diapee." Chi-Chi whimpered. All those blows to the head seemed to have finally taken their toll.

"Sorry, sweetie." 21 said. "But you need diapers. You're still just a little bitty baby after all."

21 then tickled Chi-Chi's stomach as she giggled earnestly this time.

"Computew," Bulma said, wanting to make sure the previous mess never happened again. "Entew this statement into the wogs: Baby Cawe Wine is to be shut down pending wedesign."

"Acknowledged." The computer said.

Just then, 21 put the pacifiers from the Fantasy Nursery back into their mouths. Having had a rough few minutes, Bulma eagerly began sucking on it along with Chi-Chi.

"Wanna check out the wast invention?" Bulma asked, having the will to pull her pacifier out after a few moments.

Chi-Chi nodded, and Bulma put her pacifier back into her mouth before they crawled to what they thought was their last mechanical adventure. All the while, Prototype 21 smirked at them, ready for what was going to come next.

To be continued...

• Like 3

Here's part fifteen. Hope you like it.

???

Bulma and Chi-Chi arrived at a large, white bathtub with a rack of bathing supplies on the side. Next to the rack were several tan, inactive mechanical arms.

"What dis?" Chi-Chi asked through her pacifier.

This is the Auto-Tub." Bulma said, taking her pacifier out. "It cweans anyone, aduwts, babies, and pets. Wanna twy it out?"

Chi-Chi nervously nodded, and Bulma pushed a button. The arms burst to life and grabbed Bulma and Chi-Chi. After that, the two were stripped naked again and tossed into the water of the tub. They were then held in place by the arms as more arms brought brushes out, lathered them with soap, and scrubbed Bulma and Chi-Chi's heads. From there, their breasts and stomachs were washed, and the two gasped a little at the sensation.  Next, their vaginas were cleaned, making them moan before each of their legs and arms were cleaned next.

Chi-Chi groaned at being washed for what had to have been the fourth time that day. Suddenly, the arms got to work, cleaning Chi-Chi's feet, making her shriek with laughter. From the way, Bulma was laughing, Chi-Chi could tell it had been as much of a surprise to her as it was to Chi-Chi. Just then, the arms shoved Chi-Chi and Bulma's heads into the water and lifted up their butts, scrubbing those and their backs clean too. The two were then allowed back up, coughing and sputtering, which wasn't helped when the shower head rinsed them off, leaving both drenched and Chi-Chi in one of her fowl moods.

After the arms had finished cleaning and recleaning every inch of Bulma and Chi-Chi, a table unfolded from the side, and one pair of arms picked Bulma up and took her to it while another arm squeezed a rubber duckie in Chi-Chi's face, and she just groaned.

Bulma, meanwhile, was taken to the table, held down and roughly dried by a fluffy towel. The arms then flipped her onto her stomach and sprinkled baby powder all over Bulma's butt. A new cloth diaper was then wrapped around her pelvis and secured by safety pins on each side. Bulma then had a pink baby bonnet tied onto her head before she was put in a matching baby dress that barely covered her waist. The arms then picked her up and held her on a clothesline with clothespins on the back of her diaper.

Chi-Chi was pulled out of the tub next, and when she was set on the table, she tried to run off, but the hands forced her back onto the table where she was toweled dry. She was then flipped over and had her butt powdered and diapered with safety pins on each side like Bulma. The arms then tied a purple baby bonnet onto Chi-Chi's head before putting her in a matching baby dress. Chi-Chi was then put on the clothesline right next to Bulma, held there by clothespins attached to the back of her diaper. The two looked at each other and sighed with relief about finishing all the tests.

"Computew," Bulma said. "Entew this statement into the wogs. Auto-Tub's handwing needs to be toned down."

"Acknowledged." The computer said.

"Weww," Bulma said with a sigh. "Now we can just wait for all this to weaw off in the Auto-Nuwsewy."

"Yay!!" Chi-Chi cheered.

She and Bulma tried to get off the line, but they both found that the clothespins were holding on to their diapers tightly, and they couldn't get down, especially since they were a good twelve feet in the air as Bulma now realized. Realizing that they were stuck up there until who knew when, the two began crying.

To be continued...

On 12/4/2022 at 2:49 PM, Donny28 said:

"No!" Chi-Chi wailed. "No diapew!"

Another arm came out of the robot's chest holding a baby rattle. The arm slammed the rattle on Chi-Chi's head as she groaned, easily dazed. The new arm then put a new pink baby bonnet on Chi-Chi's head, and she was brought back to the belt.

The extra arms then put Chi-Chi on top of Bulma, face up, and held her in place while the main arms folded the diaper over both Bulma and Chi-Chi's pelvises and secured it with two safety pins on each side.

The two were then sent forward as one baby while Bulma continued to struggle, desperately trying to get off the belt but unable to do much with Chi-Chi's dead weight on top of her.

"Hewp!!" Bulma yelled, muffled as she was by Chi-Chi's bonneted head. "Hewp us, Nanny!"

Bulma and Chi-Chi were brought to the next station as a mechanical arm came up with a hose attached to a large cylinder of milk with a nipple at the end. The nipple was shoved into Chi-Chi's mouth, and in her addled state, she immediately began drinking. As Chi-Chi continued to drink the milk, she began to get bloated. This also began squishing Bulma as she cried again, desperate for help. Eventually, after five gallons of milk were drunk up by Chi-Chi, she and Bulma were sent forward again.

The two then came to one final robot that picked them up and put them over her shoulder. Then, still thinking they were one baby, proceeded to pat Bulma's lower back, which caused her to burp. However, again thanks to her voice being muffled by the back of Chi-Chi's bonnet, the robot kept going until Bulma groaned and patted Chi-Chi's back herself with one of her arms. Chi-Chi finally burped, and the robot set them back down on the belt. However, Bulma was unable to move her arm back out before Chi-Chi's bloated backside pressed hard against her again, pinning Bulma's right arm to her chest as she groaned in anger.

Finally, the two arrived at a slide, and they flew down it, ending up in front of Prototype 21. At this point, Chi-Chi finally came to her senses. She saw 21, and she felt Bulma's arm poking her back as well. Overwhelmed, she began crying until 21 knelt down in front of them.

Bulma's lucky Chi Chi didn't poop her diaper with her in it. XD

Love how you wrote about both of them ending up in one diaper. No one bas eger done that in our literary community. At least, I've never seen it and I've been reading diaper stories for over 20 years. 

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Cya said:

Bulma's lucky Chi Chi didn't poop her diaper with her in it. XD

Love how you wrote about both of them ending up in one diaper. No one bas eger done that in our literary community. At least, I've never seen it and I've been reading diaper stories for over 20 years. 

Thanks! It just felt natural. Plus, I do love that idea of a double baby.

15 minutes ago, Donny28 said:

Thanks! It just felt natural. Plus, I do love that idea of a double baby.

You must be a fan of the old Daffy duck/ Porky pig cartoon "Baby bottleneck" too, lol

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Donny28 said:

Yup. In fact, most of the chapters are based off of old cartoons like that.

I thought that might be the case lol.

Please keep up the good work but take breaks for yourself too.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Thad said:

You must be a fan of the old Daffy duck/ Porky pig cartoon "Baby bottleneck" too, lol

I think a good 20% to 30% of the community is. LOL

Part of the reason why I became a writer was due to the sheer lack of diaper machine stories out there. 

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Cya said:

I think a good 20% to 30% of the community is. LOL

Part of the reason why I became a writer was due to the sheer lack of diaper machine stories out there. 

It's part of the reason I began writing on this forum too. And you, Cya, inspired me. Thanks for that and your continued comments on my stories.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2022 at 7:14 AM, Donny28 said:

It's part of the reason I began writing on this forum too. And you, Cya, inspired me. Thanks for that and your continued comments on my stories.

I'm honored to hear that. Seriously, it always amazes me to learn that my writing inspires others. Thank you so much for creating these stories!

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Cya said:

I'm honored to hear that. Seriously, it always amazes me to learn that my writing inspires others. Thank you so much for creating these stories!

Thanks. I still have two chapters to go on this one, but I'll probably start them after New Years.

33 minutes ago, Donny28 said:

Thanks. I still have two chapters to go on this one, but I'll probably start them after New Years.

Only two? I know I'm going to sound like a broken record but I hope they're long. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Here's part sixteen of the story. Hope you like it.

??

As Bulma and Chi-Chi continued crying, Chi-Chi began waving her arms and legs around, causing the clothes line to shake. This jolted Bulma's head down as she saw an opened square cube beneath them. She looked forward and from the reflection of the cube, shown from a shining wall, she made out the words, Youth Machine. At this, Bulma fretted. The Youth Machine was another one of the punishment devices for Bulla. Despite its name, it actually made you mentally younger by way of beatings, subliminal messages, and other things. She tried to reach for the line and pull herself and Chi-Chi away from the Youth Machine when she felt the line shake again as Bulma also heard her diaper starting to tear.

"Chi-Chi," Bulma began. "You gotta wewax."

"No!!" Chi-Chi shouted. "Me want down! Me want down!!!"

In a few moments, Chi-Chi got her wish as both their diapers tore off, and they fell into the Youth Machine as the top closed up.

Inside the dull gray room, Bulma looked around and saw two holes in the wall. Bulma then looked forward and saw Chi-Chi on the other side of the room, separated by a glass wall. Chi-Chi shouted at Bulma, and she tried to ignore it, trying to remember how the sequence of punishment went for the Youth Machine before she was hit in the face by a boxing glove from the right hole at the same time Chi-Chi was hit. She tried to duck down and avoid the next blow, but she had barely bent her knees when another glove punched Bulma in the back of the head from the other side. Already groaning, she was then hit on both sides of the face by the gloves until she could hardly remember what was happening.

Just then, a huge weight came from above and slammed down on Bulma's head, causing her to be in a kneeling position. Bulma tried to stand up but found that she didn't have the strength after all that she had been through these past few hours. She looked at Chi-Chi and found that she had been completely knocked out by her weight.

While Bulma tried to move herself into a crawling position to get to one of the corners, where she knew she would be safe, an egg-beater came up underneath her, spinning against her butt and making her scream at the top of her lungs. She also heard Chi-Chi scream, having been awoken by the shock. Eventually, the egg-beaters stopped and fell onto the ground, landing on their now very tender butts.

As Bulma tried to get her barrings again, a mechanical arm came out of the right side hole and grabbed her nose. The arm then pulled on the nose until it let go, sending Bulma into a chair that had popped out of the floor. Bulma groaned from the impact until clamps secured Bulma by her neck and wrists, letting her know that she was well and truly trapped in the machine with Chi-Chi, who was also trapped in a chair.

An electric razor came up and shaved Bulma's head. The first pass shredded Bulma's bonnet, and the next few passes shaved off most of Bulma's hair, except for a single lock. Mechanical arms then came out and covered all of Bulma's head, except the one lock, with shaving cream. The arms then used a razor to take off all the hair surrounding that one lock. Once Bulma was nearly bald, one of the arms twisted her remaining lock with its finger before pulling, and the lock now curled upwards, making Bulma look like the overgrown baby the machine was turning her into. Bulma then looked at Chi-Chi and found that she had been shaved bald completely and was crying.

Just then, a pair of headphones came down as Bulma struggled to avoid them, but it was no use considering how her neck was held in place. The headphones began playing nursery rhymes, and Bulma knew that they possessed subliminal messages to make the listener more infantile. Quickly, she tried to think of her adult life, but, largely thanks to the head trauma, she could only think of what she went through today. All the diaper changes she'd needed; her unsteady walking, and before Bulma knew it, she had forgotten all of her potty training, how to walk, and even how to control her emotions.

While Bulma was getting reconditioned, mechanical arms came out and tore off Bulma's dress, leaving her completely naked. Once the headphones came off, Bulma looked herself over and began crying about how she really was an overgrown baby now. She looked over at Chi-Chi again, also naked and crying from her new situation.

As Bulma continued to cry, a podium popped up in front of her, and she was released from the chair and gently slid onto the podium. Still crying, Bulma felt something being sprinkled on her butt and smelled talcum powder, making her cry harder. With three doses in one day, Bulma and Chi-Chi would be incontinent for the whole day, especially with the headphones making them forget their potty training. This made Bulma cry harder when a pair of mechanical arms came down with a new cloth diaper and used it to flip Bulma onto her back. The diaper was then wrapped around Bulma's groin before a staple gun came down and stapled the sides of the diaper together. All the while, Bulma cried as Chi-Chi did the same, having also been powdered and diapered.

Once that was done, a mechanical arm with a baby bottle the size of a two liter soda bottle came down. It came towards Bulma as she turned her head this way and that to avoid it. Eventually, another arm came down and held Bulma's head down as the first arm shoved the bottle into Bulma's mouth. Once the nipple was in her mouth, Bulma's time with her pacifier made her instinctively begin drinking. As Bulma began to finish the bottle, she noticed a hole in the arm where it held the bottle, and more milk poured out of it, filling the bottle again. This went on and on until Bulma had drunk five gallons of milk and had become bloated, with Bulma's precious figure having disappeared as she now a large gut instead, making Bulma cry again once the bottle was removed. Chi-Chi, meanwhile, had gone from bloated to chubby as Chi-Chi's cheeks puffed out, and her arms and legs seemed to have gained some pounds as well.

As the two new adult babies began crying their eyes out, the top popped open, and the arms picked them up and set them down in front of the Youth Machine.

"Back!!" Chi-Chi wailed, pointing towards the Fantasy Nursery. Apparently, the blows to her head were getting to her.

"Okay." Bulma said meekly. "But we still stuck hewe aww day."

"Huh?!" Chi-Chi asked in alarm.

"The powder same as othew punishment device." Bulma explained. "Won't weaw off till tomowwow."

Chi-Chi glared daggers at Bulma and lunged at her. Shrieking, Bulma crawled away, with Chi-Chi's added weight helping Bulma gain some ground. Chi-Chi shouted baby babble at Bulma, and Bulma knew she didn't want Chi-Chi to catch her.

To be continued...

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/8/2023 at 4:19 PM, Donny28 said:

Here's part sixteen of the story. Hope you like it.

??

As Bulma and Chi-Chi continued crying, Chi-Chi began waving her arms and legs around, causing the clothes line to shake. This jolted Bulma's head down as she saw an opened square cube beneath them. She looked forward and from the reflection of the cube, shown from a shining wall, she made out the words, Youth Machine. At this, Bulma fretted. The Youth Machine was another one of the punishment devices for Bulla. Despite its name, it actually made you mentally younger by way of beatings, subliminal messages, and other things. She tried to reach for the line and pull herself and Chi-Chi away from the Youth Machine when she felt the line shake again as Bulma also heard her diaper starting to tear.

"Chi-Chi," Bulma began. "You gotta wewax."

"No!!" Chi-Chi shouted. "Me want down! Me want down!!!"

In a few moments, Chi-Chi got her wish as both their diapers tore off, and they fell into the Youth Machine as the top closed up.

Inside the dull gray room, Bulma looked around and saw two holes in the wall. Bulma then looked forward and saw Chi-Chi on the other side of the room, separated by a glass wall. Chi-Chi shouted at Bulma, and she tried to ignore it, trying to remember how the sequence of punishment went for the Youth Machine before she was hit in the face by a boxing glove from the right hole at the same time Chi-Chi was hit. She tried to duck down and avoid the next blow, but she had barely bent her knees when another glove punched Bulma in the back of the head from the other side. Already groaning, she was then hit on both sides of the face by the gloves until she could hardly remember what was happening.

Just then, a huge weight came from above and slammed down on Bulma's head, causing her to be in a kneeling position. Bulma tried to stand up but found that she didn't have the strength after all that she had been through these past few hours. She looked at Chi-Chi and found that she had been completely knocked out by her weight.

While Bulma tried to move herself into a crawling position to get to one of the corners, where she knew she would be safe, an egg-beater came up underneath her, spinning against her butt and making her scream at the top of her lungs. She also heard Chi-Chi scream, having been awoken by the shock. Eventually, the egg-beaters stopped and fell onto the ground, landing on their now very tender butts.

As Bulma tried to get her barrings again, a mechanical arm came out of the right side hole and grabbed her nose. The arm then pulled on the nose until it let go, sending Bulma into a chair that had popped out of the floor. Bulma groaned from the impact until clamps secured Bulma by her neck and wrists, letting her know that she was well and truly trapped in the machine with Chi-Chi, who was also trapped in a chair.

An electric razor came up and shaved Bulma's head. The first pass shredded Bulma's bonnet, and the next few passes shaved off most of Bulma's hair, except for a single lock. Mechanical arms then came out and covered all of Bulma's head, except the one lock, with shaving cream. The arms then used a razor to take off all the hair surrounding that one lock. Once Bulma was nearly bald, one of the arms twisted her remaining lock with its finger before pulling, and the lock now curled upwards, making Bulma look like the overgrown baby the machine was turning her into. Bulma then looked at Chi-Chi and found that she had been shaved bald completely and was crying.

Just then, a pair of headphones came down as Bulma struggled to avoid them, but it was no use considering how her neck was held in place. The headphones began playing nursery rhymes, and Bulma knew that they possessed subliminal messages to make the listener more infantile. Quickly, she tried to think of her adult life, but, largely thanks to the head trauma, she could only think of what she went through today. All the diaper changes she'd needed; her unsteady walking, and before Bulma knew it, she had forgotten all of her potty training, how to walk, and even how to control her emotions.

While Bulma was getting reconditioned, mechanical arms came out and tore off Bulma's dress, leaving her completely naked. Once the headphones came off, Bulma looked herself over and began crying about how she really was an overgrown baby now. She looked over at Chi-Chi again, also naked and crying from her new situation.

As Bulma continued to cry, a podium popped up in front of her, and she was released from the chair and gently slid onto the podium. Still crying, Bulma felt something being sprinkled on her butt and smelled talcum powder, making her cry harder. With three doses in one day, Bulma and Chi-Chi would be incontinent for the whole day, especially with the headphones making them forget their potty training. This made Bulma cry harder when a pair of mechanical arms came down with a new cloth diaper and used it to flip Bulma onto her back. The diaper was then wrapped around Bulma's groin before a staple gun came down and stapled the sides of the diaper together. All the while, Bulma cried as Chi-Chi did the same, having also been powdered and diapered.

Once that was done, a mechanical arm with a baby bottle the size of a two liter soda bottle came down. It came towards Bulma as she turned her head this way and that to avoid it. Eventually, another arm came down and held Bulma's head down as the first arm shoved the bottle into Bulma's mouth. Once the nipple was in her mouth, Bulma's time with her pacifier made her instinctively begin drinking. As Bulma began to finish the bottle, she noticed a hole in the arm where it held the bottle, and more milk poured out of it, filling the bottle again. This went on and on until Bulma had drunk five gallons of milk and had become bloated, with Bulma's precious figure having disappeared as she now a large gut instead, making Bulma cry again once the bottle was removed. Chi-Chi, meanwhile, had gone from bloated to chubby as Chi-Chi's cheeks puffed out, and her arms and legs seemed to have gained some pounds as well.

As the two new adult babies began crying their eyes out, the top popped open, and the arms picked them up and set them down in front of the Youth Machine.

"Back!!" Chi-Chi wailed, pointing towards the Fantasy Nursery. Apparently, the blows to her head were getting to her.

"Okay." Bulma said meekly. "But we still stuck hewe aww day."

"Huh?!" Chi-Chi asked in alarm.

"The powder same as othew punishment device." Bulma explained. "Won't weaw off till tomowwow."

Chi-Chi glared daggers at Bulma and lunged at her. Shrieking, Bulma crawled away, with Chi-Chi's added weight helping Bulma gain some ground. Chi-Chi shouted baby babble at Bulma, and Bulma knew she didn't want Chi-Chi to catch her.

To be continued...

Loving their new haircuts but I know they're not; especially Chi Chi. LOL

• Like 1

Here's the final part of the story. I hope you like it.

??

As Bulma crawled away from Chi-Chi, she came across a plain white door. Too panicked to wonder if it was the way out, she opened the door and crawled inside. With Bulma's quick stop to open the door, Chi-Chi managed to catch up to her, rushing inside as the door closed automatically.

Once the door closed, the lights came on, and Bulma realized that they were in yet another of the punishment devices for Bulla, and the worst one. Up ahead was a pinwheel of spanking paddles, and Bulma tried to crawl away, but she didn't seem to be getting anywhere. Looking down, she found that she was on a conveyor belt, and as she looked ahead at Chi-Chi, who had also seen the paddle wheel and was trying to crawl away while on a conveyor belt, Bulma remembered that the machine, the Brat Pacifier, was charged up by running on this belt. At this point, Bulma's only hope was to get off the belt before the machine was fully charged, and she couldn't get off from the sides since glass walls kept them in a straight line from the door to the paddles. The only problem was that Chi-Chi was in her way.

"Chi-Chi, move!" Bulma yelled.

"Twying!" Chi-Chi yelled back.

However, after a few minutes, it was too late. A pair of mechanical arms came up and picked Bulma up before holding her at the paddles where she was spanked until the machine was fully charged by Chi-Chi.

The arms then tossed Bulma up before they grabbed Chi-Chi, and she was spanked too, with her screaming and crying to wake the dead.

When Bulma was tossed upwards, her head slammed into a weight that shoved her into a waiting high chair. She was then strapped in when the tray was snapped into place, pinning her arms to her sides. Next a mechanical arm rubbed a brown liquid into Bulma's scalp. At that, Bulma began crying, knowing what was happening. The liquid was based on Goku and Vegeta's transformation into giant monkeys at the sight of a full moon. As such, once the liquid was rubbed into a person's scalp, their hair would stop growing until exposed to direct sunlight. Since the testing area had no windows, that meant she'd be stuck with only one lock of hair until she managed to get out of this pampered prison. Before Bulma could cry about her continually worsening day, a rack of rolling pins came down and began hitting her head to the tune of Dragon Soul. At this, Bulma began bawling, not knowing what else to do as all the head trauma was finally taking its toll.

The chair was then moved to another rack of boots that kicked Bulma's diapered butt until the final kick sent her sailing out of the chair.

After Bulma was kicked out of the high chair, the arms tossed Chi-Chi up too. Once her head hit the weight, and she was shoved into the high chair, the hair liquid was rubbed into her scalp, making Chi-Chi shriek about the tingly feeling in her scalp, a sign of her newly suppressed hair growth. She was then hit on the head by the rolling pins, making her cry and scream again. This only got worse when the chair moved Chi-Chi to the boots, which promptly started kicking her butt, and Chi-Chi could only cry from the pain.

After Bulma was kicked out of the chair, she landed head first into a hole as her neck was clamped in place, and a pair of boxing gloves began punching Bulma in the face. After several minutes, Bulma's neck was released, and a new pair of arms picked her up and carried her to the second level of the machine while Bulma spit out her teeth, all of them having been knocked loose by the punching.

Once Bulma was carried off, Chi-Chi was kicked into the hole next. Once her neck was clamped in place, she was punched by the boxing gloves, losing at least three teeth with every punch.

The arms that held Bulma brought her to a barrel of her muscle relaxant and dunked her into it several times. Once she was brought out, her skin was as soft and tender as an actual baby's, and she could barely move her legs. She was then moved forward by the arms, having started crying again.

Eventually, once all of Chi-Chi's teeth had been knocked out, another new set of arms came down and picked Chi-Chi up. She was then moved to the barrel and dunked several times. Once Chi-Chi was brought out, she couldn't help but cry as she could barely move any of her limbs. The arms then moved Chi-Chi forward.

Both sets of arms brought Bulma and Chi-Chi to a pair of changing tables where they were both set down. The arms then removed their soaked diapers and wiped their respective butts and crotches dry. After that, the two were powdered with more of the powder Bulma invented, which would leave them both incontinent for a week now, making Bulma cry harder than ever as Chi-Chi did the same. The arms then wrapped new cloth diapers around their respective groins and secured them with pins on each side like usual. The two were then moved to a sitting position as they got new baby bonnets put on their heads, pink for Bulma and orange for Chi-Chi. They then got matching bibs tied around their necks before they were placed in a single crib. The crib was then lowered down and rolled out of the Brat Pacifier.

Outside, the two saw Prototype 21 standing there, smirking.

"There's my little darlings." 21 said with a twinkle in her eyes. "Now Mama can play with her babies for as long as she wants."

"No!!" Bulma shrieked, especially as she found it hard to think of anymore words considering all of her head trauma. "No, no, no!!!!"

Chi-Chi, meanwhile, was crying and screaming baby babble.

"Don't worry, sweeties." 21 cooed as she pulled out their pacifiers. "Mama's here."

She then put the pacifiers in both of their mouths, and they immediately calmed down, entranced once more by their pacis.

A few days later, Bulma and Chi-Chi were playing in the Auto-Nursery. Chi-Chi laid on her back, batting at the spinning things above her and giggled as she sucked on her pacifier. Bulma was in her walker, pushing every button she could and laughing about it, though, with her weakened arms, her coordination wasn't very good. Eventually, as Bulma continued laughing, her pacifier fell out of her mouth, and after a moment, she began remembering what was going on.

"Mama!" Bulma yelled, trying and failing to get out of her walker. "MAMA!!!"

Prototype 21 came up, cleaned Bulma's pacifier and put it back in her mouth. Bulma instantly began sucking on it again and went back to playing with her walker. Looking at her and Chi-Chi, 21 chuckled to herself. It was simple luck that Goku's request to King Yemma had led her, the central AI of Bulma's child care products, to be reincarnated from Android 21. When she heard that Bulma was bringing Chi-Chi to test out her products, it was almost too easy. All she needed to do was push Chi-Chi in just the right direction, and she did exactly as 21 had hoped, dragging herself and Bulma into all three of Bulla's punishment devices and reducing them to overgrown, helpless babies. Additionally, while Bulma and Chi-Chi were stuck in the Youth Machine and the Brat Pacifier, she had replaced the baby powder  with the powder Bulma invented, meaning they'd be incontinent for a year at least at the rate those two used their diapers. She couldn't wait to see their faces when their adult minds returned. Senzu extract was one of the ingredients in her faux breast milk, and by the time it healed their brain trauma, it'd be too late to do anything but wait their condition out, and 21 could enjoy being a mother again. Which reminded her...

"Lunch time!" 21 called out.

She then cradled Bulma and Chi-Chi as they drank, and she smiled down at them. This was going to be the best year of her afterlife.

The end?

• Like 1

I had forgotten how violent the "youth machine" was, but you captured it alright. Nostalgia tends to gloss over such things, I guess, and while I prefer more gentle means of mental regression, I'll be the first say that this definitely would produce babyish behavior in the moms. And yes, I have written similar scenes in my stories so I think it's safe to say that it's just the right amount of dark, especially since they'll get their brains repaired by the Senzu extract.

That said, I got a lot to go over...

You did a great job explaining why Android 21 was in Bulma's machine and how it fit together with the canon from the game was definitely a treat to read. That, and the hair blocking cream was absolutley wonderful! I love it when people write about juvenile haircuts or even bald baby with that one little lock of hair. The fact that you didn't make it perment was a good touch. Oh, and the Senzu bean extract being used to gradually restore their brains was a marvelous idea! You definitely are staying true to my philosophy of "leaving a story where the characters could resume their normal, canon, franchise based, lives once they get free."

I just wish it didn't end here. Would be cool to see how Bulma and Chi Chi would react to waking up one day in their mechanical bassinets, realizing that they're trapped and aren't leaving their mommy any time soon. 

All in all, great job!

• Thanks 1
37 minutes ago, Cya said:

I just wish it didn't end here. Would be cool to see how Bulma and Chi Chi would react to waking up one day in their mechanical bassinets, realizing that they're trapped and aren't leaving their mommy any time soon.

I do have ideas for the sequel, and several others, but I'm going to take some time to work them out in my head. In the meantime, I'm writing some alternate versions of my stories to keep my creative juices flowing. Thanks for all the support, and I hope I don't disappoint in the future.