LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

1 hour ago, Cya said:

How's the next chapter coming along? I normally try not to bug people when they're writing but I'm curious what's going to happen next. 

I'm working on it now. I'd say I'm about halfway done. If all goes well, it should be up by tonight.

Here's part five of the story. Hope you like it.

??

The stroller took the two to a fully stocked nursery with everything needed to care for one-year-olds and newborns. Two pairs of mechanical arms came down, with cartoonish gloves for hands. They expertly unbuckled Bulma and Chi-Chi and held them up as a light scanned them.

"Please state name for file." A familiar, feminine voice said.

"Bulma." Bulma said simply.

"Baby Bulma, one year old." The nursery said.

"Please state name for file." The nursery said again.

"Chi-Chi." Chi-Chi said quickly.

"Baby Chi-Chi, three months old." The nursery stated.

"What?!" Chi-Chi yelled in alarm.

Bulma was astounded by this. She knew that the powder she and Chi-Chi had used masked their ages, but she couldn't work out how the nursery had arrived at two different ages for the two, other than the fact that Chi-Chi was, in-fact, younger than her.

"Now it's playtime." The nursery said in a sing-song voice.

The arms then carried Chi-Chi off to a mat with an arc shape on either side of it, and the two arcs were connected by white rods with little multi-colored objects all along them. The arms set Chi-Chi down on the mat and strapped her in. Chi-Chi quickly realized she was supposed to turn the devices like a baby getting used to her arms, and she had enough.

"I AM NOT A BABY!!!" Chi-Chi screamed at the top of her lungs. "For goodness' sake, I'm a mother of two and a grandmother! Now let me out! Let me-"

Chi-Chi was suddenly silenced when the arms shoved a pacifier into her mouth. This immediately reminded her of what Bulma said when they entered the testing area. Everything here thought she was a baby, and if she pushed her luck, she could end up on the receiving end of a spanking, so she grumbled before sucking on her pacifier and half-heartedly batting one of the devices as it spun around.

Bulma was placed in a baby walker she'd invented and was excited to try it out. It had various colored buttons, buttons with numbers on them, and buttons with the ABCs on them. The numbered buttons were all on the main plastic counter on the front with 0-4 on one side and 5-9 on the other. The two sides were separated by a screen. The ABCs were on a slightly higher counter, and the colors were on another counter, again slightly higher. This was going to be the height of educational toys.

Just then, the screen turned on, and a cartoon monkey appeared and hopped around the screen, making Bulma giggle as she remembered when Goku would do that as a boy.

"Can you tell me which button has a B on it?" The monkey asked as a large B appeared on the screen.

Bulma pushed the button as there was a ding.

"Great job!" The monkey said. "You're really smart."

Bulma giggled and bounced up and down at her own genius.

"Can you show me where the blue button is?" The monkey asked as the background turned blue.

To test what would happen, Bulma pushed the purple button as a buzzer sounded.

"Sorry." The monkey said sadly. "That's not right. Don't worry. You'll get it next time."

"Perfect." Bulma said, and she went on playing, having a blast.

After about half an hour of playing, the arms came back and lifted Bulma and Chi-Chi out of their respective toys and carried them to bassinets.

"Naptime, girls." The nursery said sweetly.

"No, no!" Bulma called out. "I want to keep playing!"

Another arm came down and put another pacifier in Bulma's mouth and patted her head.

"Shh." The nursery whispered. "Bulma-Wulma needs her nappy-wappy."

Knowing she couldn't really argue the point, Bulma let the arms carry her to a bassinet and tuck her in. She looked to see Chi-Chi being tucked in too, grumbling behind her own pacifier. The bassinets then began gently rocking, and Bulma began to fall asleep as she heard a soft lullaby coming from the nursery as Chi-Chi fell asleep too.

Later, Bulma woke up and saw on a clock that they only had another hour left until the powder wore off.

Oh crap! Bulma thought. We've still got a lot of testing to do!

Bulma looked and saw Chi-Chi waking up too.

"Mama!" Bulma called out. "I'm hungwy!"

Bulma began crying as an arm came down holding a baby bottle.

"Baby Bulma wants her bottle?" The nursery asked before Bulma took the bottle and began drinking it.

Bulma found the milk very enjoyable. She easily finished the bottle. Once that was done, the arms put Bulma in a playpen and gave her a stuffed dragon to play with as she looked at Chi-Chi.

An arm came up with a bottle too, and Chi-Chi tried to refuse, but the arms just took her pacifier out and shoved the bottle into Chi-Chi's mouth during the split second her mouth was opened. Chi-Chi reluctantly drunk her milk, grabbing it with her hands in the hopes of showing the nursery she wasn't a newborn.

"Aw..." The nursery cooed. "Look at how smart Chi-Chi is."

The arm then grabbed Chi-Chi's cheek and shook it, making Chi-Chi produce a warbling sound. Chi-Chi huffed angrily and finished her bottle with her arms crossed.

"Aw..." The nursery cooed. "Is Chi-Chi gwumpy?"

"Yes!" Chi-Chi called out as she roughly set the bottle down.

Just then, the arms picked Chi-Chi up, making her shriek.

"Whoopsie-daisy!" The nursery said as it gently tossed Chi-Chi up into the air, making her shriek again.

"Whoopsie-daisy!" The nursery said again as it tossed Chi-Chi again, and she shrieked again.

"Stop!" Chi-Chi shouted. "You're gonna make me sick!!"

"Whoopsie-daisy!" The nursery said once more, ignoring what Chi-Chi said.

This time, it tossed Chi-Chi too hard, and her head slammed into the ceiling, making her groan. The arms then put Chi-Chi in a baby bouncer next to Bulma. She came to, and rubbed her head.

"Ow!" Chi-Chi yelled as Bulma looked nervous.

"Computer, enter this statement into the logs: Auto-Nursery strength during "Whoopsie-daisy" needs to be turned down." Bulma said nervously.

"Acknowledged." The computer said.

After a few minutes in her bouncer, Chi-Chi's eyes widened.

"What is it?" Bulma asked.

"I have to use the bathroom." Chi-Chi said under her breath.

"Well," Bulma said. "That's what the diaper's for."

"There's no way I'm willingly using a diaper!" Chi-Chi said flatly.

"Look," Bulma said with a groan. "It's only an hour before the powder wears off. Just hold out until then, and I'll find someone else to help me test whatever we don't get through today."

"Fine." Chi-Chi sighed. She could probably take an hour of literal pampering.

Chi-Chi sighed as she wet herself, and the arms immediately grabbed her by the armpits and moved her to a changing table. She also saw Bulma get moved there too.

"Copycat!" Chi-Chi said before her diaper was removed along with Bulma's.

The arms then expertly rubbed baby oil on their butts and liberally powdered their respective privates and butts. After that, the arms brought out two new cloth diapers and wrapped them around both girls' pelvises. They were then secured by safety pins on each side before the two sat up.

"Now," the nursery said. "How about a stroll?"

"Okay." Bulma said. If her math was right, they should have just enough time to test everything else, barring any mishaps.

To be continued...

• Like 1

I really loved that walker scene with Bulma. Why do I feel like things will go full circle and Bulma will end up slapping random buttons on the keyboard at the end of the story while Chi Chi is stuck on her back slapping at the dangling shapes above her?

That was a really great chapter!

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Cya said:

I really loved that walker scene with Bulma. Why do I feel like things will go full circle and Bulma will end up slapping random buttons on the keyboard at the end of the story while Chi Chi is stuck on her back slapping at the dangling shapes above her?

That was a really great chapter!

Thanks, and that is pretty much where it'll end, plus someone we're going to meet in the chapter after next.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Donny28 said:

Thanks, and that is pretty much where it'll end, plus someone we're going to meet in the chapter after next.

Now you've really got me excited for the next chapter. 

• Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, Cya said:

Now you've really got me excited for the next chapter. 

Thanks, and I will say that we're about to reach the point where Chi-Chi's tantrums begin biting her in the butt.

Here's part six of the story.

??

The arms of the nursery then picked the two up and placed them into tan baby buggies with pink pillows and blankets. Once they were inside, a motor started whirling, and the buggies began to move forward while rocking back and forth. Bulma and Chi-Chi looked around and saw that they were leaving the nursery and heading somewhere else in the testing area.

"Perfect." Bulma said with a smile. "Not only are we back on track, but we're enjoying a nice ride."

"So what are we in?" Chi-Chi asked.

"The Robot Nurse Maid." Bulma explained. "A more complicated version of the stroller. It's for caring for the babies on long walks."

"Okay." Chi-Chi sighed. "This one might be a benefit, especially when you have two kids, but what makes it more complicated?"

Just then, the tops of both buggies opened up, and a speaker came up from each one, singing lullabies in the same voice as the nursery.

"We just had a nap!" Chi-Chi shouted. "We don't need another one!"

She then heard a cooing sound and turned to see Bulma talking in baby talk and sucking her toes.

"Really?!" Chi-Chi asked, incensed that a grown woman would act like that.

"Oh bite me!" Bulma retorted. "It's fun."

Just then, a hatch in the front of Bulma's buggy opened up, and silver mechanical arm gave her a stuffed wolf that she hugged. Chi-Chi was amazed at the arms' efficiency ever since they got here. As she thought, the hatch in her buggy opened, and a silver arm of her own brought out a red and yellow bee toy.

Chi-Chi shouted in shock as the arm waved the toy in front of her face. As it was shaken around, Chi-Chi heard a rattling sound. Frustrated by the constant pandering, Chi-Chi screamed at the bee until the arm pulled the toy back to the hatch.

As Chi-Chi sighed, the arms of both buggies came up and tickled under their respective chins. The arms then tickled their stomachs, making both women giggle. More arms then came out and grabbed one of Bulma and Chi-Chi's respective feet. The other arms then began to wiggle their respective big toes.

"This little piggy went to market." The Nurse Maids said in the same voice as the nursery before moving to the next toe. "This little piggy stayed home. This little piggy had roast beef. This little piggy had none. This little piggy went..."

The Nurse Maid then tickled both girls' feet, making them laugh as the Nurse Maid said, "WHEEWHEEWHEE!!"

"All the way home." The two finished with the Nurse Maids.

The two then laughed, Chi-Chi finally starting to have fun.

Chi-Chi then turned to Bulma and winked as she nodded.

"Mommy!" Chi-Chi yelled. "I want my bottle!"

Chi-Chi then began crying while Bulma watched.

"Aw..." The Nurse Maid cooed. "Baby hungwy?"

The arms then brought out a baby bottle and slapped the bottom of it, spraying Chi-Chi with milk as she gasped and sputtered.

"Oh dear." Bulma said. "Computer, enter this statement into the logs: Robot Nurse Maid needs to have her feeding program completely reworked."

"Acknowledged." The computer said.

"Well," Chi-Chi said angrily. "Acknowledge that I'm getting out of here!!"

She tried to get out of the buggy when a clamp came up from the back of the buggy and pulled her back into a sitting position.

"Uh-uh." The Nurse Maid said warningly. "Baby fall."

"For the last time!!" Chi-Chi shrieked. "I'm not a baby!! Now let me go!!!"

Chi-Chi tried to force the clamp open, but it wouldn't budge.

"LET ME GO!!!!" Chi-Chi yelled at the top of her lungs.

Just then, the arms brought the bee back and shook it. Caught up in her tantrum, Chi-Chi swung at the bee as it was pulled away and a buzzing noise came from Chi-Chi's buggy.

"Naughty baby!" The Nurse Maid scolded. "Mustn't hit!"

The clamp then turned Chi-Chi around, so that she was lying on her stomach, facing the pillow when more clamps appeared around her wrists and ankles, keeping her in place and leaving her butt sticking up in the air. She struggled as hard as she could, but it was no use.

Bulma could only watch in awe and horror as the Nurse Maid produced an arm holding a paddle while another arm ripped off Chi-Chi's diaper. Bulma hugged her wolf for comfort. She then winced when the Nurse Maid began slapping the paddle on Chi-Chi's exposed butt.

Chi-Chi shouted in pain as her spanking began. As it continued, she began crying when the pillow flew up, and a screen came up to Chi-Chi's face, and the words, "NO HITTING" flashed various colors, making it hard to ignore.

After several minutes of spanking Chi-Chi, the Nurse Maid finally stopped, and it returned to its normal state. Chi-Chi was returned to her original sitting position, still crying before she calmed herself down and leaned on the right side of her buggy, moping.

"Uh..." Bulma said nervously. "Computer, enter this statement into the logs too: Tone down the Robot Nurse Maid's punishment routine."

"A-acknowledged." The computer said as Bulma wondered about the stutter.

After a few moments, Chi-Chi's mood didn't change, and Bulma couldn't blame her. She had been sprayed with milk and spanked pretty hard for a simple temper tantrum. Bulma wondered if the nursery was having enough of Chi-Chi's bratty behavior, but she quickly dismissed the idea. The whole point of these inventions was that they didn't lose their patience like people did. It was obviously just a glitch.

"Aw..." Chi-Chi's Nurse Maid cooed. "Baby gwumpy?"

"Yes!" Chi-Chi shouted. "I want out of here!"

The arms then brought out another baby bottle.

"Oh no." Chi-Chi said quickly. "No, no! I nearly choked!"

The arms then put the bottle in Chi-Chi's mouth and let her drink it, much to her surprise and relief. She began drinking as Bulma stared. Apparently, the buggy had corrected the problem itself, showing a surprising amount of adaptability, and she smiled smugly at her own genius.

Chi-Chi's Nurse Maid then, gently, pushed her onto her back before bringing out a new cloth diaper.

"There, there, Mama fix." The Nurse Maid said. "She's Mama's little lamby, she is."

The Nurse Maid then powdered Chi-Chi's butt as, fearing a spanking, Chi-Chi stayed still.

"Don't worry, baby." The Nurse Maid said sweetly. "Mama loves you. She just needs to make sure you know how to be nice and sweet."

Chi-Chi nodded, her ego shattered at this point.

"There, there, darling." The Nurse Maid said before folding the diaper around Chi-Chi's waist and pinning it on the sides. "Mama kiss and make it better."

She then powdered Chi-Chi more as she sneezed a few times before getting back up.

Just then, an arm came up with a stamp and gently pushed it against Chi-Chi's forehead and cheeks, making a kissing sound and leaving lip marks around the area. Chi-Chi giggled at this, happy that the buggy felt at least a little bad about the spanking. She then finished the milk, and the Nurse Maid took the bottle away.

"So..." Bulma said nervously. "Sorry about the spanking. For the record, the parents have the option to not allow spanking, but for these instances, I leave it on to test its strength."

"I understand." Chi-Chi said. "But you owe me big time for this."

"Twenty million?" Bulma guessed.

"So far." Chi-Chi said as they noticed that the two Nurse Maids were slowing down.

"We must be near the next invention." Bulma explained while Chi-Chi rolled her eyes.

To be continued...

• Like 2

It begins... I'm seriously enjoying this story a bit too much. Chi Chi is going to push the machine to its limits and Bulma's definitely going to end up caught in the middle. Loving the longer chapter!

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Cya said:

It begins... I'm seriously enjoying this story a bit too much. Chi Chi is going to push the machine to its limits and Bulma's definitely going to end up caught in the middle. Loving the longer chapter!

Yup, and I've got a few more tricks up my sleeve.

Here's part seven of the story. Hope you like it.

??

The buggies rolled up to a pair of high chairs with mechanical apparatuses on the back. The buggies then lifted Bulma and Chi-Chi up and put them in one chair each before it rolled off.

"What's this?" Chi-Chi asked with a sigh.

"Robotic High Chairs." Bulma explained. "They'd mostly be used for daycares or places with a lot of different kids."

"Oh." Chi-Chi said. "That sounds fair."

Just then, mechanical arms like the Nurse Maids' came from the back, Chi-Chi assumed from the sides. Chi-Chi's chair held a baby bottle while Bulma's held a bowl of baby food.

Bulma groaned and reluctantly opened her mouth as another arm with a spoon scooped up the red and yellow mush and put it in her mouth. Bulma gagged at the taste, but before she could spit it out, the arms shoved another spoonful in, and Bulma had no choice but to eat the whole bowl before the hands came back with a bowl of green mush. This went on, with Bulma feeling more and more full until the arms finished with oatmeal, and Bulma began to cry, already feeling her bowels churn in protest.

While this was going on, Chi-Chi turned her head this way and that to avoid her bottle.

"Get that away from me!" Chi-Chi shouted through gritted teeth. "I'm full!"

Eventually, another arm came up and pinched Chi-Chi's nose until she had no choice but to open her mouth. Seeing its opening, the first arm shoved the bottle into Chi-Chi's mouth, forcing her to drink it down while Bulma had her oatmeal, both girls upset at their treatment this time.

Eventually, the feeding was over, and the arms leaned the girls forward and patted their backs, making Chi-Chi spit up as the arms brought a cloth out and wiped her face. After that, both Chi-Chi and Bulma felt a rumbling, and thanks to their early dinner, they unloaded into their diapers, making both women cry at the mess they were sitting in. At this, the trays holding them in place opened up, and the head rest reclined back, leaving the two lying flat on their backs as the arms lifted their legs up before putting the tray at the point where their legs were.

The arms then removed their used diapers and dropped them in a diaper pail before using baby wipes to clean Bulma and Chi-Chi's butts. After that, they were powdered, and new cloth diapers were folded around their respective waists and secured by safety pins on each side.

The two were then set on the ground groaning.

"C-computer?" Bulma asked weakly. "Enter this statement into the logs: Robotic High Chairs are ready for distribution."

"Acknowledged." The computer said as both women fell onto their butts, to exhausted from their diaper usage and feeding to move.

"Bulma?" Chi-Chi asked.

"Yeah?" Bulma responded.

"I think I'm gonna puke." Chi-Chi sighed, wiping her forehead.

To be continued...

• Like 1

I'm not gonna lie... I love when there's a spit up scene! It just makes the "baby" seem so much more infantile and babyish. It's such a great way to further bring down the character! Nicely done!

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Cya said:

I'm not gonna lie... I love when there's a spit up scene! It just makes the "baby" seem so much more infantile and babyish. It's such a great way to further bring down the character! Nicely done!

Thanks ? I'm really excited about the next few chapters.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's part eight of the story. Hope you like it.

??

Just then, a robot came forward. Its lower body was effectively a motorized unicycle, and it had arms like the Nurse Maids. The head was made of white plastic and looked exactly like Android 21. She even had red hair in the same style, the same blue eyes, and the same red and blue checkered dress that left her arms bare and came down to the middle of the unicycle's main rod.

"W-what's that?" Chi-Chi asked nervously.

"The Robot Nanny." Bulma explained. "Prototype 21."

"Why's it look like Android 21?!" Chi-Chi shouted.

"Mostly as an inside joke." Bulma explained. "She's effectively a mobile version of the Auto-Nursery. Plus, she's the most advanced machine I've ever made."

Prototype 21 rolled forward to the two women and knelt down, smiling.

"Hello dearies." 21 cooed at them. "Would you like some playtime with Nanny?"

"Yes." Bulma said quickly, upsetting Chi-Chi. Had she learned nothing from the high chairs?

Prototype 21 then picked Bulma and Chi-Chi up with ease as she cooed at them when Chi-Chi's stomach rumbled.

"Oh no." Chi-Chi groaned.

"Aw..." 21 cooed, and Chi-Chi wondered if her voice was used throughout the machines as it sounded very familiar. "Baby hungwy?"

An extra set of arms came out of 21's shoulders and undid straps on her dress hidden by its checkered pattern, and Bulma and Chi-Chi saw that she had baby bottle nipples for actual nipples. 21's main pair of arms then held each girl to one of her nipples, and, with no other choice, they drank. Bulma quickly found the baby formula delicious, and she drank it down, knowing that once the internal baby bottles that made up 21's breasts were emptied, they would automatically refill. She did, however, stop for a moment to wonder why she wasn't sick of the stuff after her and Chi-Chi's misadventure with the high chairs and all the other times before that.

Eventually, the two finished, and 21 held them over her shoulders while her extra set of arms patted their lower backs until both girls burped.

"Ooh!" 21 cooed. "Those were big ones."

Chi-Chi groaned. She was quickly getting sick of this situation.

"Bath time!" 21 called out in a sing-song voice.

She then stripped the two naked and put them into large plastic tubs filled with soapy water. 21 then used both sets of arms to scrub Bulma and Chi-Chi clean, being sure to tickle their feet as they giggled. The two women were then dried off and put into new diapers and the same color bonnets as before.

"Naptime." 21 said as she put Bulma in a blue nightgown and Chi-Chi in a green nightgown.

21 then put the two in bassinets inside the Auto-Nursery, and Bulma began to panic. She knew she couldn't risk another nap if she wanted to get the rest of the inventions tested.

"Uh," Bulma began nervously. "We already had our naps, and-"

"Naptime." 21 repeated sternly. Bulma couldn't help but look into her eyes as she said this. Seeing the look in her eyes, Bulma knew it'd be no use to argue, so she laid back and went to sleep. After a few moments of grumbling, Chi-Chi followed suit.

When Bulma awoke, she knew she smelled something. Guessing what it was, she felt her diaper, which was definitely wet. She looked over and saw Chi-Chi struggling, guessing from her face that she'd wet herself too. Bulma pondered why she and Chi-Chi were urinating so much when she realized that the powder might have worn off. At this point, Bulma began to cry for Prototype 21.

"Uh-oh." 21 cooed as she rolled up. "Babies wet? Don't worry. Nanny's here."

21 lifted the two out of their bassinets and set them down on giant changing mats before producing the extra set of arms. She then took off Bulma and Chi-Chi's soaked diapers and wiped their vaginas clean with baby wipes before raining their respective butts with baby powder. 21 then brought out a new cloth diaper for each girl and slid each one under their butts. After powdering their butts some more, 21 wrapped Bulma and Chi-Chi's respective diapers around their waists and secured them with a pair of safety pins on the sides for both women.

"There." 21 cooed. "Doesn't that feel better?"

Before the girls could answer, 21 put pacifiers in both girls mouths. Chi-Chi spit hers out, her face turning as red as a tomato.

"That's it!" Chi-Chi screamed, looking every bit like the baby 21 thought she was. "I've had it! I don't care how much money you're willing to pay me! I'm outta here!"

Chi-Chi then stormed off as Bulma sighed.

"Computer," Bulma began. "Enter this statement into the logs: Robot Nanny ready for distribution. Utilize matrix from Prototype 21."

"Acknowledged." The computer responded.

Bulma then looked for Chi-Chi before she gasped and saw that Chi-Chi had gone the wrong way, towards something that would definitely make things more complicated.

"Chi-Chi, wait!" Bulma called out, running after her. "Not that way!"

Had Bulma looked behind her as she ran, she would've seen a smirk cross Prototype 21's face.

To be continued...

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Here's part nine of the story. Hope you like it.

??

As Chi-Chi stormed through the testing area, looking for the exit, she saw a door and went for it. Just as she was a foot away from the door, the tile under her disappeared, and she fell down a dark chasm.

"HELP!!!" Chi-Chi screamed as she fell.

Bulma heard the scream and ran forward. Seeing the door, she realized what had happened. Chi-Chi had fallen through the holographic floor and fell into her punishment device for Bulla. She tested each tile with her foot, having forgotten where, exactly, the hologram was. Just then, she felt something bump into her, and Bulma fell through the hologram and down.

"HELL!!!" Bulma yelled before landing on a waiting conveyor belt with Chi-Chi right in front of her.

"What's this?!" Chi-Chi shouted as they were carried down a steady incline.

"A punishment device for Bulla." Bulma groaned. "Thanks to her Saiyan traits, I couldn't punish her normally, so I made this."

"Well what's it do?!" Chi-Chi shouted.

"In simplest terms, make us into overgrown babies." Bulma gulped.

"What?" Chi-Chi yelled before she fell off the end of the belt, and Bulma followed a moment later.

The two landed on a large cushioned pad in front of giant brushes. Before Bulma could run for the walkway, a large metal plate gently shoved them into the brushes. They were scrubbed so hard, their diapers and clothes were torn apart. Eventually, their heads poked out of the brushes, but a metal pole slammed down on their heads. As the scrubbing continued, their butts were beginning to poke out before the poles shoved them back down. Eventually, Bulma and Chi-Chi poked out of the brushes, up to their waists, and as they spat out bristles that had worked their way into their mouths, a pair of clamps came down and grabbed Chi-Chi by the shoulders before another pair came down and grabbed Bulma, both women being lifted into the air, naked as the day they were born.

The clamps then took them to a wash basin and dunked them in before pulling them out and rubbing them against a series of rolling pins, spreading the water across their backsides before the clamps repeated the process, this time rubbing their fronts against the pins. They were then dropped down as another metal plate shoved them to a merry-go-round as it automatically spun around until the two were dry. Then they were dumped onto another conveyor belt.

"What the hell was that?!" Chi-Chi shouted.

"A solution that acts as a muscle relaxant." Bulma explained. "For Bulla, it'd take away her Saiyan strength. For humans, it causes us to have the motor control of babies. We'll be lucky to walk when we get out of here."

"Well when's it wear off?!" Chi-Chi yelled.

"About an hour." Bulma explained as Chi-Chi fumed.

Next, they passed several stone pillars being slammed down on the ground at either side of the belt, and Chi-Chi could hardly think, her dizziness getting worse from the noise. Eventually, she decided to make a break for it, waddling away on her weakened legs. Bulma followed her as the two came to a corner with an open pipe. Bulma grabbed onto it quickly.

"Why did you-?" Chi-Chi asked before water sprayed out of the pipe like a fire hose and forcing her down a small incline.

The water continued, the sensors being aware that someone else was still there. Bulma, for her part, held on for as long as she could before the pipe got too hot, and she had to let go, tumbling down to a metal plate that shook the two around before it dropped them down onto another conveyor belt where they were sprayed with more of the muscle relaxant by shower heads.

"Oh..." Chi-Chi groaned. "What was that for?"

"Disorientation." Bulma said. "Mostly to exhaust us."

Bulma then noticed herself in the mirror and noticed that all of her wrinkles were gone. She turned and saw that Chi-Chi's were gone too.

"Well I'll be!" Bulma boasted. "My muscle relaxant doubles as an anti-aging solution! Sometimes I even amaze myself!"

Chi-Chi was about to retort when the belt ended, and the two fell down another hole.

"Oh crap!" Bulma called out as they fell.

They landed in a large bathtub as they were soaked in sudsy water.

"Okay." Bulma sighed. Only a few more headaches to go."

Before Chi-Chi could ask for details, mechanical arms came down and washed every inch of them. As it continued, both women felt their skin getting more and more sensitive, like a baby. Eventually, after they were cleaned, the arms grabbed them and placed them on a downward facing conveyor belt as they were taken down.

The belt took them to a pair of barber chairs, and both women tried to crawl away as the arms grabbed them and strapped Bulma and Chi-Chi to the chairs. After that, Bulma's chair pulled out a pair of scissors and cut off her ponytail. It then took some purple ribbons and tied Bulma's hair up in pigtails, much to Bulma's chagrin.

Chi-Chi, meanwhile, had her hair cut to shoulder length too. The chair then took a pink ribbon and tied her hair up in a bun like when Goten was little, except with a stupid pink bow around it. The two were released and put back on the belt. When they looked at each other, Bulma and Chi-Chi began crying.

As they continued, the arms powdered their crotches with baby powder before turning them on their stomachs and powdering their butts before wrapping new cloth diapers around each of their pelvises and pinning them on the sides. Seeing this, Bulma began crying harder, and Chi-Chi looked at Bulma suspiciously.

"Bulma, why are you upset?" Chi-Chi asked sternly.

"This device uses the same powder as the turnstile." Bulma explained while calming down.

"So everything uptop's gonna think we're babies for another two hours?" Chi-Chi asked with a groan.

"Yes," Bulma began. "And a side effect's gonna occur."

"What side effect?!" Chi-Chi shouted.

"If the powder's used on someone more than once a day, they become incontinent for a while." Bulma explained.

"Why didn't you say so?!" Chi-Chi yelled.

"I didn't think you'd walk into this thing!" Bulma yelled back before sighing. "It's not that bad anyway. One extra dose will just make the side effects last for two hours. It'll be like it wasn't even a factor."

Chi-Chi just scowled at Bulma as they continued down the belt.

At the end of the belt, the two fell into a pair of stockades and arms came down holding jars of green mush. The arms then forced spoonfuls of the mush into Bulma and Chi-Chi's mouths, making them cry, which made it easier for the spoons to get in and out of their mouths. Bulma knew that the food was laced with laxatives, just like she knew that it would also numb her tongue, making it hard to speak for days.

Eventually, the feeding stopped, and the overgrown babies were released, placed on a metal pad near various tubes and whistles.

"What's this?" Chi-Chi asked nervously, still on all fours.

"The finaw punishment befowe we can weave." Bulma explained, wincing at how she sounded like a toddler.

Just then, the floor beneath them rumbled, and both women began crying again.

To be continued...

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Cya said:

They're not going anywhere; we all know that. XD

I really enjoyed this latest chapter and I hope the next one is just as long.

Thanks ? We're about half way through the story, so there's plenty left for Bulma and Chi-Chi to experience.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's part ten of the story. Hope you like it.

??

From beneath the floor, a pair of chairs came up, one for Chi-Chi, the other for Bulma. The two were then clamped into their respective chairs by their wrists, ankles, and necks.

"What did you do wrong?" The computer asked.

"Nothing!!" Chi-Chi shouted.

Just then, a whistle blared from above them, and a bucket of water was brought out while a mechanical arm with a brush on the end of it came down and dunked itself in the water. A bar of soap was then brought up, and the brush was scrubbed against it until it worked up a lather. The brush was then shoved against Chi-Chi's mouth, making her shriek and moan as the soapy brush eventually moved back after a moment.

"What did you do wrong?!" The computer asked more sternly.

"I didn't do anything wong!" Chi-Chi yelled.

At that, the whistle blared again as the bottom of Chi-Chi's chair opened, and it spun around, leaving Chi-Chi's exposed butt hanging out in the air. A hook came out and pulled Chi-Chi's diaper down before a hairbrush was brought out and slammed against Chi-Chi's butt, making her shriek and cry. After several minutes of spanking Chi-Chi, the chair returned to its normal position, though still leaving Chi-Chi's butt hanging out.

"What did you do wrong?!" The computer asked one more time.

"Okay!" Chi-Chi cried. "Okay! I should have wistened to Bulma more!"

A bell chime is heard, and Chi-Chi's heard was patted by a mechanical arm.

"What did you do wrong?" The computer asked again, and this time, Bulma was the angry one.

"I haven't done anything wong, you dumb machine!" Bulma yelled. "Wet me out of hewe!!"

At that, the whistle blared, the seat of Bulma's chair popped out, and she was swung into the same position Chi-Chi was in a few moments ago. Another hook pulled Bulma's diaper down, and a hair brush went to work spanking Bulma. At the same time, the soapy brush came back and was scrubbed against Bulma's mouth now. She gagged, cried, and struggled, but to no avail.

Eventually, the punishment stopped, and Bulma was returned to her normal position, though with her butt still hanging out.

"What did you do wrong?" The computer asked again.

"I should have told Chi-Chi about the powder's side effects before having her enter the testing awea." Bulma confessed, tears in her eyes. "But I'ww be good for the west of the day! I pwomise!"

A bell chimed, and a mechanical arm came out and put a pacifier into Bulma's mouth. She then began sucking on it to avoid another spanking.

"Will you be good too?" The computer asked Chi-Chi, and she quickly lost it again.

"No!!" Chi-Chi shouted. "I want out!! Wet me out!!"

Once again, the whistle blared, and Chi-Chi's chair was flipped around again, but this time, like Bulma, she had her mouth washed out again while she was being spanked. However, after a few moments, the chair flipped again, causing Chi-Chi to get her butt washed while the brush hit her on the head. After three or four more flips, Chi-Chi broke.

"I be good!!" Chi-Chi wailed, having forgotten some words due to all the head trauma. "I be good!! Honest, I be good!"

The punishment stopped, and the hand gave Chi-Chi a pacifier as she sucked on it to calm down.

Bulma and Chi-Chi were then released from the chairs and set down on a platform that rose up to the testing area.

"Weww," Bulma began. "We'we stuck here for another two hours. Wanna test mowe of my inventions?"

"Okay." Chi-Chi said with a sigh, and they toddled off.

To be continued...

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I can't believe that I missed this newest chapter. You certainly did a nice job combining two different types of punishments into one really horrible punishment. Being spanked and mouth soaped at the same time is pretty wild. I wonder if these big babies learned their lesson?

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Cya said:

I can't believe that I missed this newest chapter. You certainly did a nice job combining two different types of punishments into one really horrible punishment. Being spanked and mouth soaped at the same time is pretty wild. I wonder if these big babies learned their lesson?

Yes and no. Trust me, Chi-Chi's gonna screw it up.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's part eleven of the story. Hope you like it.

??

"So," Bulma began with a nervous chuckle. "Wet's twy my Fantasy Nuwsewy!"

"Fantasy Nuwsewy?" Chi-Chi asked skeptically.

"It's wike the Auto-Nuwsewy," Bulma explained. "But with specific themes."

Bulma led Chi-Chi to a series of doors with different designs on them. Bulma went into one with a spaceship on it. Knowing she was stuck here for another two hours, Chi-Chi groaned and went through a door with a castle on it.

Heading through a dark hallway, Chi-Chi heard horns blaring. By the time Chi-Chi got out of the hallway, Prototype 21 stood there, dressed like a stereotypical nurse maid.

"Hello, princess." 21 cooed at Chi-Chi. "Are you ready for a fun morning?!"

"Y-yeah!" Chi-Chi said, smiling slightly at the idea of being a princess, at least one with a castle.

Bulma, meanwhile, had gone through a hallway making ship-based noises that masked the sound of the Fantasy Nursery scanning her. At the end of the tunnel was another Prototype 21. This one was dressed in a space suit, but unlike Chi-Chi's or the main 21, this one had two legs, though Bulma knew that underneath the suit were steel rods that connected to metal slabs that acted as feet.

"There's my little navigator!" 21 squealed as she picked Bulma up and blew raspberries into her tummy, making her laugh. "Ready to help Mama explore?"

"Yeah!" Bulma giggled.

Back at the princess area, 21 brought out a purple pacifier with a glittering ball at the end.

"Here's your paci, Your Highness." 21 said as she put it in Chi-Chi's mouth, and she began sucking on it.

To Chi-Chi's surprise, she found it very enjoyable, giggling and sucking on it more and more.

At the space ship area, Bulma's 21 brought out a yellow pacifier with a ball at the end that had little lights going on and off.

"Time for your paci, sweetie." 21 said as it was shoved into Bulma's mouth.

Bulma nervously began sucking, well aware that the pacifier was designed to perfectly soothe any child, but that it also had the side effect of causing the child to be addicted to it. However, Bulma knew that the Fantasy Nursery wouldn't let her stop, so she just sucked and sucked. Eventually, Bulma found the sensation enjoyable and wondered what she was so stressed about.

At the princess area, Chi-Chi's 21 began kissing her on her cheeks and forehead as she giggled from behind her pacifier.

"Such a sweet little baby girl!" 21 cooed. "Yes you are."

Back at the space ship area, Bulma's 21 was kissing her too.

"Does my little navigator need anymore badges?!" 21 cooed. "Does she?"

Bulma giggled, kicking her feet. She was ready to declare this invention ready, but she wanted to suck on her pacifier for a little bit longer.

Over at Chi-Chi's area, Chi-Chi's 21 began tickling her, making Chi-Chi laugh more and more until her pacifier fell out of her mouth. Seeing this, Chi-Chi began crying until 21 gently rocked her back and forth until Chi-Chi calmed down.

In Bulma's area, Bulma was being tickled by her 21 too. Like with Chi-Chi, her pacifier fell out, and she began crying.

"Oh," 21 asked. "What's wrong, honey?"

"My paci!" Bulma wailed. "I want my paci!"

"Sorry, baby, but Mama's gotta wash that." 21 explained as she picked the pacifier up and put it away.

Bulma then had a huge tantrum, waving her arms and legs around and screaming to wake the dead until 21 picked Bulma up and glared angrily at her.

"If you don't behave," 21 said firmly. "Mama's gonna have to spank you."

Calming down, Bulma kept her mouth shut, and she was both yearning for her paci and happy that it was gone for the moment.

At the princess area, as Chi-Chi was about to go to sleep, her 21 took her to a bathtub, stripped her naked, and set her into it, the warm water just barely covering her nipples.

"Bath time!" 21 exclaimed excitedly.

21 then grabbed a soapy cloth and began washing Chi-Chi, which she wasn't too fond of, but she thought back to the chair from earlier and let it happen. 21 then scrubbed Chi-Chi clean and rinsed her off before picking her up and wrapping Chi-Chi in a fluffy towel. Chi-Chi was then gently rubbed by the arms, allowing the towel to dry her up.

At the space ship area, Bulma was stripped naked and placed in a small cube with small holes all over the walls. Bulma tried to remember when water sprayed from the walls,  making her gasp before dried soap puffed out of the ceiling. Mechanical arms then came down with brushes and scrubbed Bulma until she was covered in a foamy lather. She was then taken out of the cube by 21 and dried with a fluffy towel. All-in-all, not the worst alternative to a bath.

Back with Chi-Chi, once she was dried, her 21 set her down on the towel. She then put a new cloth diaper under Chi-Chi's butt, powdered it, and wrapped it around her pelvis before pinning it together on the sides, like usual. 21 then gave her a bottle of milk, and she began drinking it while 21 picked her up again.

Bulma, meanwhile, was laid down too as her 21 slid a cloth diaper under her butt before powdering it. She then folded the diaper around Bulma's groin before pinning it together on the sides. Bulma was then given some milk. Bulma sucked it down, not wanting to anger 21 again.

"Okay." Chi-Chi said with a smile. "I weaving now."

"You can't leave." Chi-Chi's 21 said. "You're just a little baby."

"No I not!!" Chi-Chi shouted. "I big giwl!"

"I will not tolerate lying." 21 said harshly.

She then pulled Chi-Chi over her lap and gave several hard slaps to her bottom, making Chi-Chi start crying again. 21 then hugged Chi-Chi as she calmed down.

"I'm sorry for that." 21 said. "But you need to learn to be a proper princess."

"I pwincess." Chi-Chi whimpered while 21 patted her back.

"Computew," Bulma said back at her area. "Entew this statement into the wogs: Fantasy Nuwsewy weady fow distwibution."

"Acknowledged." The computer said. "Vocal error. Please repeat."

Bulma groaned and took a breath.

"Entew this statement into the wogs: Fantasy Nuwsewy weady fow distwibution." Bulma said as calmly as she could.

"Request acknowledged." The computer said again. "Vocal parameters reset."

"No!" Bulma yelled. "No, no, no!! I'm not a baby! This isn't how I nowmawwy tawk!!"

With no response, Bulma had another tantrum until she was picked up by her 21. She was then pulled over 21's lap and lightly spanked a few times before she calmed down.

"That's better." 21 said soothingly. "Mama didn't want to do that, but you were warned."

Bulma reluctantly nodded, remembering that she was just as much of a test subject as Chi-Chi.

While Chi-Chi was still whimpering, her 21 put her in a high chair and snapped a tray in place. She then cut Chi-Chi's hair even shorter than before, leaving her hair barely coming down to her neck. 21 then tied the hair into a small, pointy ponytail.

"Don't you look pretty?" 21 asked, holding a mirror up to Chi-Chi's face.

Chi-Chi looked at her reflection and was horrified to see that she looked like her granddaughter Pan when she was a baby. Overwhelmed, she began crying until 21 put her pacifier back into her mouth. She very quickly began sucking it while 21 put her back in the automatic stroller from before, and it rode off with her.

Bulma, meanwhile, had been placed in a high chair too by her 21. 21 then cut Bulma's hair until it was very short, like when Bulla was born. With her reflection shown to Bulma in a mirror, she began to cry yet again.

"Aw..." 21 cooed. "You don't like it? Would you prefer Mama cut it all off?"

"No!" Bulma yelled in panic. "No, no, no!"

"Then this is the clenliest solution, sweetie." 21 said, not unfairly.

21 then pulled out Bulma's pacifier and put it back in her mouth. Despite Bulma's best efforts, she couldn't resist sucking on her paci again. As she sucked, the stroller arrived with Chi-Chi, and 21 put Bulma in it, making sure both girls were secured before it left the Fantasy Nursery with the two, their suckling instincts getting stronger all the time, much to both 21's delights.

To be continued...

• Like 2

Okay, I have to ask... I know what Chi Chi's haircut looks like since Pan only had one hairstyle as a baby(on screen), but Bulla had two. Did you seriously write that the machine cut all of her hair off except for the little bit on top like when Bulla was a newborn? If so, does this mean that Bulma is now seen as younger than Chi Chi?

Regardless of all that, this was the best chapter so far! Please don't spare any detail on the next one!

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Cya said:

Okay, I have to ask... I know what Chi Chi's haircut looks like since Pan only had one hairstyle as a baby(on screen), but Bulla had two. Did you seriously write that the machine cut all of her hair off except for the little bit on top like when Bulla was a newborn? If so, does this mean that Bulma is now seen as younger than Chi Chi?

Regardless of all that, this was the best chapter so far! Please don't spare any detail on the next one!

Actually, I meant that Bulma's hair was at the length it was when she gave birth to Bulla. Like this.

Bulma.Dragon-Ball.webp.a94dee26cfea2996ed77fc1be093c454.webp

Except less styled. Sorry for the confusion, but I'm glad you're still enjoying it.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's part twelve of the story. Hope you like it.

??

Before long, the stroller brought Bulma and Chi-Chi to a stand as mechanical arms came from the sides and set the two on top of it.

Jolted back to her senses by the sudden movement, Bulma came to her senses and pulled her pacifier out. She then pulled out Chi-Chi's as she glared angrily at her.

"Sowwy." Bulma said. "But we wewe getting addicted to our pacis."

"Hmph!" Chi-Chi said moodily. "I no addicted."

She then saw a camera in front of them. It seemed to be starting up based on the sounds she heard.

"Now what?!" Chi-Chi shouted.

"Pictures." Bulma explained. "Like on a ride."

Chi-Chi groaned and noticed Bulma's shortened hair and began scowling.

"No faiw!" Chi-Chi yelled. "Why you get gwown up haiwcut?!"

Bulma ran her hands through her hair and shrugged.

"At weast you just have to wedo youw haiw." Bulma responded. "It's gonna take months fow mine to gwow out."

"Still..." Chi-Chi said.

Just then, the pictures started, startling both of them. Bulma, knowing they still had another hour, and nothing major being done to them, decided to have fun. She struck various baby poses as Chi-Chi eventually joined in. The two had a blast until the camera powered down, and the two slid off the table walking off on their still unsteady legs.

"At weast you puww off haiwcut weww." Chi-Chi said as Bulma nodded. A little styling, and she could handle having this look again.

As they walked off, Prototype 21 rolled forward, smirking at their relaxed state and picking up the pacifiers.

To be continued...

• Like 1