LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Here's a new story inspired by Cya's story, Not Worth It. Hope you like it.

??

Chi-Chi walked over to Capsule Corp. She wished she had an excuse not to, but between still having the Flying Nimbus and Goku leaving with Shenron after the fight with Omega Shenron, she honestly had nothing better to do.

Chi-Chi signed sadly. Both her sons had grown up, and her granddaughter, Pan, had just finished her freshman year at Orange Star High. She never felt lonelier, despite living next door to Gohan and Videl.

So she was reluctantly happy to be called over by Bulma. Her old friend greeted her happily as she entered the building.

Bulma's hair had grown out, being done up in a ponytail, and she wasn't wearing lipstick. She also wore a blue shirt with gray pants.

"Glad you could make it!" Bulma said earnestly. "Come with me."

The two walked to the far end of the lab as Chi-Chi looked at Bulma.

"You know," Chi-Chi began. "Goku was right. You do look younger without lipstick."

"Good to know." Bulma said, half sarcastically. "Look, I asked you here to try out a new invention with me."

"Um," Chi-Chi asked nervously as Bulma led her into a room and locked the door behind them. "What kind of invention?"

"Well," Bulma began. "Ever since I had Bulla, I got the idea in my head to make automated child care products. The initial nursery worked good, so I decided to branch out."

"So what do you need me for?" Chi-Chi asked, already guessing the answer.

"I need you to help me test my new inventions out." Bulma said eagerly.

"Oh no!" Chi-Chi said flatly. "I'm not letting myself be manhandled while you sit behind a control panel!"

"Actually, I'd be going in with you." Bulma explained.

"Huh?" Chi-Chi asked, shocked at Bulma's confidence.

"Do you know how boring it's been since Goku left?" Bulma argued.

"I don't know." Chi-Chi said.

"I'll pay you ten million zeni." Bulma said quickly.

"Now I am." Chi-Chi said quickly.

"Great!" Bulma said. "Don't worry about anyone catching us. Only a voice command from me can open the door."

"Okay." Chi-Chi sighed. "What first?"

"Those turnstiles will get us ready." Bulma explained. "Just pick one and walk through."

Chi-Chi went through the one right in front of her as she realized she was on some kind of treadmill.

As she was forced to continue in a circle, she felt her dress get removed, leaving only the green shirt she'd been wearing underneath it. She then sneezed as she felt talcum powder being rained down on her.  Next, her panties were removed, and she felt a thick cloth get wrapped around her waist while she heard safety pins being opened before feeling a slight shiver as cold metal brushed against her thighs. Finally, she felt something get tied onto her head before the belt finally stopped, and she found herself on the other side of the door.

Seeing a mirror, she realized that she was wearing a cloth diaper like she used to use on Gohan and Goten. She was also wearing a purple baby bonnet.

She then saw Bulma emerge with a cloth diaper instead of her pants and a pink baby bonnet.

"So, ready to go?" Bulma asked.

"That's seriously something you're gonna sell?" Chi-Chi asked, pointing at the turnstile.

"Oh no." Bulma said. "That's just to get us ready. The powder in there's designed to cloud the sensors of all the devices in here, or else the machines would know we're not babies."

"Oh." Chi-Chi said, a little concerned.

"Don't worry." Bulma said. "It wears off in two hours. Let's go."

Chi-Chi shrugged as she followed Bulma through a maze of contraptions.

To be continued...

• Like 4

A very simple introduction, but one that can and hopefully will lead to plenty of interestong situations. I'm assuming that this will be more about fun and less about boxing gloves? ;)

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Cya said:

A very simple introduction, but one that can and hopefully will lead to plenty of interestong situations. I'm assuming that this will be more about fun and less about boxing gloves? ;)

There's going to be a couple of situations they're forced into, mainly by Chi-Chi's unfamiliarity with the area, but most everything's conventional, with a lot of the shinanigans happening because of Chi-Chi's temper, but we'll get there.

Simple story so far, but fun. It might flow a bit better for the reader if you give more description of whats happening, as there is a lot of dialogue and short paragraphs. Thanks for sharing

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, ABAlex said:

Simple story so far, but fun. It might flow a bit better for the reader if you give more description of whats happening, as there is a lot of dialogue and short paragraphs. Thanks for sharing

Thanks. This chapter was mostly setup, honestly.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Donny28 said:

Thanks. This chapter was mostly setup, honestly.

I figured as much :) 

Sorry if that sounded harsh, I wasn't trying to criticize. I always try to point things out in stories. Yours was good :) 

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, ABAlex said:

I figured as much :) 

Sorry if that sounded harsh, I wasn't trying to criticize. I always try to point things out in stories. Yours was good :) 

I know. And I always appreciate feedback ?

• Like 1

Here's part two of the story.

??

As the two walked around the room, Chi-Chi turned towards Bulma.

"So where are we going?" Chi-Chi asked.

"Just dipping our toes in the water." Bulma said with a sly smile.

"What do you-?" Chi-Chi began to ask when a deep voice was heard.

"Welcome, ma'am!"

Chi-Chi gasped as she saw a robot. It had an orange torso and head, gray arms that ended in orange clamps, and two steel rods for legs, with an orange sheet of metal at the end of each to act as feet. The robot also had one large glass bulb acting as an eye.

"Who are you?" Chi-Chi asked nervously.

"I'm the Robot Butler, ma'am." The Butler said, bowing slightly.

He then walked over to the two women and scanned them, his eye flashing red.

"Does your mommy know where you are?" The Butler asked.

"What?!" Chi-Chi asked angrily. "Listen, buster, I'm-"

Before she could continue, Bulma put her hand over Chi-Chi's mouth.

"Yes." Bulma said as innocently as she could. "Our mommy left us here while she worked."

"Very good, ma'am." The Butler said, bowing again. "Please speak to me if you need anything."

The Robot Butler walked off as Bulma let go of Chi-Chi's mouth.

"What was that for?!" Chi-Chi shouted.

"Everything in here will think we're babies for two hours, remember?!" Bulma said incredulously. "What do you think the Butler would do to misbehaving babies?!"

"Oh." Chi-Chi said, rubbing her diapered butt. "Right. So that one's a prototype?"

"Oh no." Bulma said. "That's a common model. I just put him here to test the powder. Ready to start exploring?"

"Okay." Chi-Chi said as they went back to looking around.

To be continued...

And it begins... since this is a "daycare" I'd imagine it would have activities for every age range, right? So, baby gyms for the youngest to baby walkers for slightly more advanced to toys and even a playground for the toddlers, correct? If not, then I'm interested to see how the "daycare" will keep these two big babies entertained.  ?

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Cya said:

And it begins... since this is a "daycare" I'd imagine it would have activities for every age range, right? So, baby gyms for the youngest to baby walkers for slightly more advanced to toys and even a playground for the toddlers, correct? If not, then I'm interested to see how the "daycare" will keep these two big babies entertained.  ?

Well, since it's a series of daycare devices, and a couple single-task machines, they're certainly going to be busy. I do have ideas for a legit automatic nursery with the stuff you mentioned, but nothing in a legit toddler range, mostly around newborn and one-year-old stuff. At the very least, there's a lot of stuff planned, and I hope you like it.?

On 6/12/2022 at 11:06 AM, Donny28 said:

mostly around newborn and one-year-old stuff. At the very least, there's a lot of stuff planned, and I hope you like it.?

And I thought you had my full, undivided attention before... xD

The one tricky thing about writing classic gadgets in a setting like DBZ is just how high tech everything is in their world. They have flying cars and the ability to transport anything in the palm of their hand. That's why I did have some trouble with writing that one Bulma story where she goes through the conveyor belt. I wanted it to be just like that Looney Toons episode entitled"Baby Bottleneck", but I had to modernize things a bit. Don't be afraid to mix things up and make futuristic versions of what captured our imaginations.

Keep up the good work!

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Cya said:

And I thought you had my full, undivided attention before... xD

The one tricky thing about writing classic gadgets in a setting like DBZ is just how high tech everything is in their world. They have flying cars and the ability to transport anything in the palm of their hand. That's why I did have some trouble with writing that one Bulma story where she goes through the conveyor belt. I wanted it to be just like that Looney Toons episode entitled"Baby Bottleneck", but I had to modernize things a bit. Don't be afraid to mix things up and make futuristic versions of what captured our imaginations.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks! I'll try to keep that in mind.

Here's part three of the story. Hope you like it.

??

Bulma and Chi-Chi looked around before Bulma pulled Chi-Chi to a green robot with orange hands and what looked like white cloth covering its arms. It also had springs for legs.

"This is the Automatic Baby Rocker!" Bulma called out. "It should rock a baby to sleep while the mother attends to other matters."

"Seems kinda lazy." Chi-Chi pointed out.

"Just give it a try!" Bulma said in exasperation.

Chi-Chi walked over to the Baby Rocker, rolled her eyes, and began crying.

Just then, the Baby Rocker came to life and gently picked Chi-Chi up, gently rocking her back and forth as Chi-Chi began to feel surprisingly calm and comfortable, with the robot's arms feeling like pillows.

Chi-Chi also heard Rock-a-bye Baby playing from a speaker in the robot's mouth and found herself drifting off to sleep.

"Amazing!" Bulma called out in triumph. "Computer, enter this statement into the logs: Automatic Baby Rocker is a success and ready for distribution!"

"Acknowledged." The computer said.

Just then, an antenna on top of the Baby Rocker's head began beeping as a remote controlled stroller Bulma had invented came up. Bulma was astounded. She'd only brought it in if the two got tired of walking.

"The Baby Rocker must know that we were 'dropped off.'" Bulma said to herself. "Incredible."

Her jubilation was short lived however as the Baby Rocker picked her up and began rocking her next.

"Um," Bulma began nervously. "I'm not tired, so how about I just walk along with the stroller?"

While Bulma was aware that she'd have to use her diapers, she didn't want to lose any time since if they hadn't tested everything in two hours, they'd have to get doused in the powder again. Bulma was well aware of the problems that could cause.

Unfortunately, the Baby Rocker produced a third arm from its chest and placed a pacifier in it.

Bulma began to suck on it, thanks primarily to the calming effects of the lullaby coming from the Rocker's speaker, being pitched in a way to calm a child down as soon as possible.

Oh well. Bulma thought as she began to fall asleep. it's not like the side effects are permanent...

Bulma then fell asleep, and the Baby Rocker put her in the stroller with Chi-Chi. The antenna on top of the stroller then lit up and began to carry the two to an upgraded Auto-Nursery.

To be continued...

The fact that it's "upgraded" makes me wonder if the A.I. has been acting on its own. If so, this has great potential to really backfire on Bulma. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Cya said:

That's a really good point. Now I'm really curious to see what you've got in store for them.

Hopefully, you'll like it, though there's one chapter between now and the Auto-Nursery, just to let you know.

Here's part four of the story. Hope you enjoy it.

??

As the stroller continued forward, Chi-Chi awoke to a familiar smell. Looking around, she found herself in a blue baby stroller that was moving itself before she looked down at her diaper and saw a yellow patch.

"I wet myself?!" Chi-Chi shouted. "Are you kidding me?!"

An antenna on top of the stroller beeped as it went straight instead of right. At this point, Bulma woke up, yawning. She looked around and saw Chi-Chi awake too.

"What's up?" Bulma asked.

"I've wet myself!" Chi-Chi yelled. "That's what's up!"

"Ooh!" Bulma called out. "Perfect! Let's see what the stroller's AI does!"

The stroller took the two to a green table with a silver top. At the moment the stroller arrived, the antenna beeped, and a pair of orange mechanical arms undid Chi-Chi's belt and picked her up.

"Hey!" Chi-Chi shouted. "Stop!"

"Everything in here thinks we're babies, remember?" Bulma asked.

Apparently, Chi-Chi didn't. She kicked and screamed as the arms took her wet diaper off and lifted her legs, with one arm using baby wipes to clean her while a third arm put a new cloth diaper under her butt. After the arms had powdered her exposed rear, she tried to run off until an arm grabbed her by the neck and held her down before wrapping the diaper around Chi-Chi's waist.

It then sent her down the slide as she gasped. After she stopped. The arms picked her up and put her back in the stroller and strapping her back in.

"Amazing motor control." Bulma mused. "A little too extreme, grabbing your neck and holding you down like that. Computer, enter this statement into the logs: Automatic Changing Table needs to be adjusted for dangerous handling!"

"Acknowledged." The computer said.

Just then, Bulma wet herself as the stroller's antenna beeped again, and the Changing Table's arms came back out. They took Bulma out of her stroller and set her on the table. The arms removed her wet diaper and cleaned her as Bulma saw the arms drop the dirty diaper down a chute on the side.

Following this, Bulma's butt was powdered, and a new cloth diaper was wrapped around her pelvis and pinned on the sides. She was then put back in the stroller and buckled in.

"Well," Bulma said as the stroller turned around. "That was fast."

"Hmph." Chi-Chi scoffed. Everything here just seemed to be the work of lazy individuals. "Where are we going anyway?"

The stroller took a left, and Bulma looked ahead.

"One of the big ones." Bulma explained. "The Auto-Nursery."

To be continued...

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Cya said:

Now the fun is really about to begin. Don't be afraid to slow it down and flesh out each scene.

Thanks. I already have plenty of ideas for the Auto-Nursery. Spoilers, one's gonna be treated like a newborn while the other is treated like a one-year-old.

On 6/27/2022 at 6:24 AM, Donny28 said:

Thanks. I already have plenty of ideas for the Auto-Nursery. Spoilers, one's gonna be treated like a newborn while the other is treated like a one-year-old.

Why do I get the feeling that Chi Chi will be treated like a newborn? XD

I can't wait for the next chapter!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Cya said:

Why do I get the feeling that Chi Chi will be treated like a newborn? XD

I can't wait for the next chapter!

Thanks ? It just makes sense since she's the character that seems the most immature, yes including Goku.

On 6/29/2022 at 2:50 PM, Donny28 said:

Thanks ? It just makes sense since she's the character that seems the most immature, yes including Goku.

I really feel bad for Chi Chi because she's truly the pillar of the Son family caring for Goku and raising Gohan and Goten virtually on her own. It makes sense that she would be upset or unhappy with her situation and Goku, but the way she acts really does paint her as immature. The woman doesn't try to talk things out or even attempt to be diplomatic; she literally starts screaming like a big baby who didn't get her way! I understand that she may be at her wit's end, but you would think that she could solve her problems differently instead of just yelling at everyone like she has a bad case of diaper rash.

So, yeah, I'd say she is the most immature character because she always defaults to "shout at your problems" until they run away.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Cya said:

So, yeah, I'd say she is the most immature character because she always defaults to "shout at your problems" until they run away.

Agreed ? And that's gonna get her, and sometimes Bulma, in trouble in this story.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

How's the next chapter coming along? I normally try not to bug people when they're writing but I'm curious what's going to happen next. 

• Like 1